Poll: Which of my stories do you think needs to be updated the most urgently? Vote Now!
Author has written 31 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Calvin & Hobbes, Kagerou Days/カゲロウデイズ, Tokyo Ghoul/東京喰種トーキョーグール, and Terror in Resonance/残響のテロル.
Greetings, humanoids! My profile is ridiculously long because I have an addiction to filling out surveys and the like, so feel free to skip the second half. However, the first half contains information about stories and plot things, so you should probably look for those if you're interested.
PSA: School's back with a vengeance. Expect activity to go way, way down, since third year is apparently the hardest year, and that's not helped by all the AP classes I'm taking. And I have to deal with the quintet, too.
*2ND PSA AS OF 1/27/15: Sorry for all this inactivity. Life & schoolwork are bogging me down a ton. I'm not leaving this site (not by a long shot), but I'm taking a break from, well, a lot of things. To the people waiting on me to PM them back/publish more chapters/beta, I'll get on it as soon as I can ;u; Thanks for putting up with me.
*3rd PSA as of 3/31/15: Just an update to let y'all know I'm still alive & brainstorming, though I have had about 0 minutes to actually get on here and work on my stories. Please continue to wait until after finals, and then we'll see :') Those who've stuck with me so far, thank you.
& a small shoutout to Personality Test & CeCeLa letting them know that the documents that they emailed me for editing are being buried under an avalanche of college-related things, feel free to say something like "HEY SERA WAKE UP I SENT YOU THIS THING LIKE A MONTH AGO, DID YOU FORGET ABOUT IT?"
A BIT ABOUT ME BEFORE WE GET TO THE INTERESTING STUFF:
Appearance: If you want to know how I look, read the surveys. I probably gave away my social security number in there by accident.
Blop: I don't have a Tumblr or an AO3, but I have aaccount. I don't post stories on there, only drawings and stuff, but feel free to check it out anyway.
Other Stuff: Colors in music? I have synesthesia. Sometimes it goes away. Sometimes it's really bright. Don't know what synesthesia is? Look it up. And no, I'm not trying to rip off Zankyou no Terror, I actually have synesthesia. Thanks.
Sera isn't my name. Nor is it Seara, or Spin. In fact my name doesn't start with S at all. There are no S's in my name. My name is a wasteland, dead for want of S's...okay, that's enough of my being peculiar for now.
I don't get feels. Sometimes I do. But trust me, if there isn't a magnificent buildup to the death of a character the protagonist loves, or something like that, then I'll just stare at the screen and wonder if I should be sad. However, 'The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane' is the exception. It's a children's book. Why is a children's book so sad. Do the children bawl their eyes out over the story of a glass rabbit?
NO I LIED THE MONGOLS ARE THE EXCEPTION
When I say 'eventually' I mean never. If you want me to join your fandom you must sit me down, tie me to a chair, and wave the associated propaganda in my face. I end up joining other fandoms by accident. And once by bribe.
Also, here be me, the Self Proclaimed Sadist. That's my title. If there is gruesome torture in your story, I will probably enjoy reading it. This side of me doesn't actually clash with my normal attitude, which is either quiet or herp derp all over the place. I am rarely serious. I can be, though. (However, please don't hunt me down, drag a person in front of me, and start taking their intestines out. I'm only a literary sadist, not a real one. Probably.)
And feel free to read my stuff AND review to make my day :D
Onwards with story-description-ness.
Bold Letters to Make This Look Less Organized: This used to say "This is probably just going to be for Hetalia" but I seem to branching out somewhat and finding other fandoms, so expect those too.
Writing dark fics are fun. There's [hopefully] nothing wrong with me. I just think that way. At night. Which is when I get the wicked good ideas, and then not sleep any because I write them down.
About me and shipping: I SHIP NEARLY NO ONE. Just because I don't really ship yaoi or yuri does NOT mean I'm a homophobe. It means, 'These People Do Not Fit Together And Should Not Be In A Relationship.'
Fandoms, sort of;
Hetalia: My favorite Hetalia people? ALL OF ASIA. Basically. Remember that Russia is part of Asia. Technically, India is too, but he doesn't make the list because he has I think one appearance and I know nothing about him. Also the Baltics. That about covers it.
Me and Hetalia Ships: I don't ship the Asians, I keep them to myself. I don't particularly care for the other ships. If you asked me for a crack pairing, I'd say Switzerland x Belarus, because why the hell not. However, LatviaxLiechtenstein is made of cute. Consider this fandom shifted to second (or third, or fourth...) fiddle.
Vocaloid: Yay, Vocaloid. Now I can make weird crossovers of different characters in the plots of the songs... And does Vocaloid even count as a fandom? I don't know. I guess if it does, I can mention Gakupo x Luka as being a ship that I like, and not much more than that of it.
Evillious Chronicles: If anybody can give me the order of the Evillious Chronicles or where I can read the manga or books in English/watch the associated Vocaloid in order/anything else please PM me. I want to know what's going on so badly I could scream.
Heisei Project: I suppose this counts as a fandom, so you now know I ship ReixSakuhi, except they only have one appearance, and they're different aspects of the same person. However, Rei has to love himself, right...? I may eventually write a fic about that based on 'Worm Eaten Psychedelism". And I heard that they're making a novel for it! FINALLY I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON (unless it doesn't get translated)
Kagerou Project: HARUTAKA 5EVA!!! Favorite characters include Haruka and Kuroha. The anime was...okay. It did clear up a lot, and I enjoyed the crying Kano scene. I think it would've been better with a bigger budget (aren't all things?), but I'm glad Jin took it upon him for the time and expense and stress that making it caused. I finished all the light novels and the manga (so far) and the anime, but I STILL haven't listened to Shinigami Record or Mary's Fictional World. I'm afraid if I do, I'll start to move out of this fandom because there's nothing in it I haven't found THE -over the dimension- SPOILERS ARE MAKING ME WORRY WHY ARE YOU CRYING MY PRECIOUS SON HARUKA STOP CRYING
Me and KagePro ships: They practically ship themselves, don't you agree? But you know me, I prefer to ship straight. So yeah, KanoKido and HaruTaka pls. ShinAya and SetoMary are okay. HibiHiyo is okay. KonoEne is okay. Those are basically the people that ship themselves. Excluding HibiMomo and KuroMary, because please no... in the first one, general difference is too overwhelming, and second, Kuroha is the character I like to keep to myself. Anything else I will passive-aggressively tolerate.
Tokyo Ghoul: Favorite characters are Suzuya,
Me and Tokyo Ghoul ships: Eh, there's nothing I particularly care for. I don't really like Tsukikane, but at the same time, I sort of tolerate it. I'd take Hidekane over Tsukikane, and now that Ayato's become less of a rage beast, Ayahina would be cute.
Zankyou no Terror: This one I really enjoy. It seems unique (compared to like, what, the other three animes I've watched). I don't really have any favorites - normally I like the psychopath, which is in this story 5, but she's developed enough that I've actually got a real dislike for how she meddles, never mind the 10th episode where she kisses 9 and blows herself up. 9 I would like, except he's too much of that one cliche ikemen guy. I think my stubborn brain is going "A lot of people like him, so you're not allowed to." Though his screams... 12 isn't a favorite because I can never tell what he's thinking. He's deceptive that way. And also, his "smiles like the sun" scare me. Lisa seemed to fit right in as the useless girl for the first five or six episodes, but she now seems to have a use. And then there's the cops, who I end up confusing together aside from Shibazaki (Kurahashi and Hamura are also known to me and that's about it, except for comic relief Mukasa), who's an intellectual genius and also in the running for favorite.
Me and ZnT ships: 12/Lisa, or, tentatively, 5/9. I saw some art for Shibazaki/Hamura, and I have no response to it. And there was that once 5/Clarence story on AO3...but yeah, I'll read your HisaLisa and stuff. I don't really ship 9/12 in any way but that of platonic friendship.
Parasyte: I started reading it because of body horror and finished reading it because it was excellent. MIGIIIII ;n;
Me and Parasyte ships: Ehhhh
The Dark Tower: Possibly the best book series I've ever read, taking in all the details from other Stephen King books. And I do mean ALL of them. The other books had more flashbacks than the last one did...
Me and DT ships: I tend not to ship within book series for some reason. Sue me. And most of those ships are cemented already as actual relationships anyway.
Assassination Classroom: I started reading it a few months ago because I wanted to know about the big yellow octopus. I've enjoyed it so much, though I don't even know the names of all the kids in Class E yet. I don't really think much about favorite characters for there (I do like Karma but I'm not sure if he's my favorite). I liked Red Sniper man but he barely shows up. Terasaka is a big precious punk dork & the way they handled that one villain towards the end disappointed me. I mean, she was an amazing villain. Taken care of in about 4 chapters, as usual. & oh no shiro's hot BUT IT TOOK 133 CHAPTERS FOR KOROSENSEI TO TALK ABOUT HIS PAST AND NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK FOR 134 TO START UNDERSTANDING AAGH
Me and AC ships: I think the sniper kids would be cute togetherDID YOU HEAR THAT THEY'RE CANON NOW, and I do like Karasuma and Irina. I guess it'll be made canon at some point, since this is a pretty lighthearted manga most of the time.
Death Parade: I actually watched Death Billiards a while ago, and found it interesting. And then they made an anime for it. Which is nice. For an anime with such a serious subject, the OP is surprisingly energetic. & GINTI, WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU ANGRY MAN? I m ean, I'm not super offended over it but I don't know why he did it. And Nona gossiping with Castra & Quin makes me weirdly happy & episode 9 was so intense but episode 12 was amazing. It ended well. I'm sad it ended.
Me and DP ships: Decim & Chiyuki all the wayyy & some people ship Ginti & Clavis and I don't know why but sure I'll take that too 0w0
One Punch Man: is there even a plot? this is the funniest thing I've ever seen, Saitama just doesn't care and Genos is too hot to be human which is why he's a cyborg I guess
Me and 1PM ships: nah
Books: Then there's a bunch of book series things that I'm sort of in the fandom of but I'm too lazy to actually spend time getting obsessed with it. And then one day a FF about a random book series (probably BZRK) will just pop on here and all of my watchers that don't know the series are going to be like wat ._.
I suppose you could count me as a Doctor Who fan if you mention any of the Doctors from the fifth down. But I haven't had time to watch for ages, so don't expect me to know much beyond, "Do you want a jelly baby?"
Upcoming Things or Plot Bunnies so I don't forget them
Idea that may not be actually written down [at least online, anyway]. Or if they are gonna be published on here, they're not coming out for a while.
Japan's State of the World - Kagepro/Hetalia crossover. On the way to a work one day, Japan witnesses the horrifying, gruesome death of a young girl who bleeds to death at his companion's feet. He wakes from a nightmare to find it starts again. In progress*
Red and Blue Hero - KagePro/Hetalia crossover. In a space outside the worlds, two heroes meet.
Dystopia - Kagerou Project. Konoha finally regains control of the snake that had been running rampant through his mind, only to find that the Mekakushi Dan is dead, he's blind, and Mary has vanished. He endeavors to discover what happened.
Memento Mori - Kagerou Project. HaruTaka/KonoEne. She tries to get him to remember, and when he finally does, everything goes wrong. *Well, I have the plot pretty much diagrammed
Atropos - Kagerou Project. Shintaro reflects upon his life before ending it. In progress*
[Untitled] - Kagerou Project. (warning: terrible summary) After several millennia, Azami has lost her humanity and is a puppet to the daze, and the daze wants to reassemble a medusa inside of it. The Dan must traverse it to confront the final god. Will be multichapter, and I already have a ton of scribbled notes on this idea. Theme: Deicide.
A Moth - Kagerou Project. Based off of Voltaire's song "The Chosen." AU. Kano is a wild flirt, but he has quite a few issues that make spending time with him... dangerous. To say the least.
[Untitled] - Kagerou Project. Shintaro sees the murderer in mirrors.
[Untitled] - Tokyo Ghoul. The Gourmet and Rize have more in common than they'd originally thought, and with a little coaxing, they find they can bear each other's company. This story will not ship tsukirize ty *sort of planned
Monstrous - Tokyo Ghoul. Suzuya is not happy. Why? Because the person who'd been kindest to him is dying. *in progress
Grave Aftermath - Tokyo Ghoul. Canon AU-ish. Upon finding that Amon didn't die when he lost his arm, Akira gives into spontaneity and kisses him, for the second time in as many days. Guess what this is shipping. I'll give you three shots.
Of Motorcycles and Running Away from Home - Zankyou no Terror. 12 explores feelings that shouldn't exist for the fragile girl before him.
[Untitled] - Zankyou no Terror. 12 and Lisa manage to find solace in each other, and 9 can't help but feel like the third wheel.
[Untitled] - Zankyou no Terror/Kagerou Project. Sort of an AU. After 12's death, Lisa takes the bullet for 9, who goes straight to prison. When he wakes up the next day, it's yesterday morning again, and he'd just finished pounding a stake into the ground to mark 5's grave. His first thoughts? Save 12.
[Untitled] - Zankyou no Terror. AU-ish in which the Americans don't interfere, but 9 dies of his illness anyway, and 12 has to live (or choose to die) with it.
I'm considering blending the above two stories into one somehow, but I need motivation.
[Untitled] - The Dark Tower. (I really want to write this one, but it probably won't be written for quite a long while.) Mejis timeline. The thinny is alluring despite its dark threads, and Cuthbert liked to sit and watch it while Roland wandered about, too deeply in love to notice how their ka-tet was falling apart.
[Untitled] - Death Parade/Kagerou Project. To enter the daze, two people must die simultaneously on August 15th. To enter the lair of the arbiters, two people must die simultaneously. You can see how there would be complications. Notes: I'd imagine that Decim would wonder why there were so many children entering Quindecim, and that Nona would appear with an order from one of the "highest ranking officials" (not as high up as Oculus, but I'd think that somewhere within the first 20 ranks Azami would find a niche) telling him "do not put the winner in the reincarnation elevator, we've got orders to take them here." Maybe Chiyuki would still be around, but I don't know how I'd throw Ayano in there.
Oh, yeah, and Like Glass is definitely in progress. I have at least 400 pages hand-written of it (I've been thinking about writing something like this for an incredibly long time), and the only reason I haven't uploaded more chapters is because I am A) A Procrastinator, First Rank, B) Easily Distracted, and C) Not all that involved with Hetalia anymore.
*In progress more like "sitting in docs being poked once in a while", or "the plot is sketched out in a notebook somewhere".
Plot bunnies that you can share with your friends
[Untitled]- BZRK/Hetalia crossover. Keats and Plath have a new task: track down a man in Russia by the name of Ivan Braginski. Meanwhile, after the death of Morales, the Twins have given Bug Man a new mission: wire the new prez, a cheerful young man named Alfred Jones. The three of them, while on opposing sides, find out a secret they can't believe, and the Twins and Lear are both scrambling to see how this can benefit them and recruit them to their sides.
[Untitled] - BZRK. Jin is losing his mind, and not because of his biots. Takes place during the second book. [Since I'm offering this idea out for free, know that the reason he's losing it is because he can't handle the stress of becoming "the right man for the job", as Lear puts it.]
[Untitled] - Tokyo Ghoul/Parasyte/Kagerou Project. Imagine the disgustingly hideous mess this would make. I want to write it but there's no plot to stick it to.
I dream of Ene - Kagerou Project. Heavily, heavily based off the show "I dream of Jeannie." Even from the start I saw Shintaro and Ene in Jeannie and the astronaut...
[Untitled] - Kagerou Project. AU in which Shintaro became a bodybuilder instead of being a NEET. I have no idea just how much would change, but just imagining big buff Shintaro beating up the terrorists makes me laugh. Or cry internally. Maybe he meets Saitama. Maybe he BECOMES Saitama, or a "Rank S Hero" like King. Haha. Ene would inhabit Genos. This is getting weird I'm gonna stop now
Feel free to take these ideas as long as you credit me.
ACTUAL STATUS OF STORIES:
LIKE GLASS: It's still going along. Chapters get made at random intervals.
CANTARELLA: The intervals between chapters are getting longer and longer, and for that I apologize. I've had a marvelous epiphany, but it's going to take awhile. I'm not even sure 'Cantarella' is a good title anymore because it's drifting further and further away from the plot of the song, but hey, if I change it what'll it even be anymore? Hiatus.
OUR TURBULENT SEA OF PEACE: You may notice that this story is not on my page. That's because it's a collaboration with A Field of Starlight on an account called 'Seven Thousand'. You should read it. About America and Japan in an AU. No Ameripan. We try to update on Sundays. Key word being try. For those who don't want to look it up, I kindly provide you with a link right here. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CLICK IT GOOD MAN (or female man). We'll be back before the year's over.
GAP YEAR: The first in an arc I've got vaguely planned about what Kuroha does in his free time. I have no idea when it'll receive another oneshot, but stay tuned for maybe a year or so. And don't worry, they won't all be as gory as the first one.
THE UMBRELLA SALESMAN: I started it on a whim. I try to update it once a month, and I may miss it, but I can tell you that it will. You'll all definitely get to see the ending I have planned.
ENTROPY: I need to stop starting new multichapter fics because I "feel like it." I don't have time for this .-. I'll update when I can. It'll be in three segments, or three-and-a-half if you count the thing getting tacked onto the end.
My only excuse is the internet. And school's back with a vengeance. Expect activity to go way, way down.
NOTE: I do not claim to own any of the art I use as cover images. None of it is mine, unless I explicitly say so.
Message Board to Random People
To the members of FGAlliance: This is a monopoly of violence.
To all my PM buddies: YOU ROCK AND I LOVE YOU ALL :D
To my reviewers: You don't know how much I appreciate you. Really.
To KJMusical: I'm still waiting for that PM saying you've finished it.
To OmegaStarShooter14: Thanks for including me as an OC in that utterly hilarious story. :)
To 'Snaky': I WILL FIND YOUR PROFILE IF IT KILLS ME. }:D
To LordForgon: Thanks for explaining some of the intricacies of EC and directing me to a better site for it, even if this other site is as confusing as heck.
To Vinzent: I'm not going to get those pictures, am I.
To the person(s) waiting on me to beta their story: I'M SO SORRY I'M TAKING SO LONG
To everyone who reviews, faves, follows, or PMs: Thanks so much for your appreciation, I could marry you. Well, not really. Hugs and...more hugs! :D
AND NOW FOR THE LONG PART THAT YOU MAY SKIP IF YOU WISH! But srsly iz super long yo
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat. [I don't blame them, those things are irritating.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy. *laughs*
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch. [If I spoke my mind, everyone would hate me and I'd have no friends.
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I don't GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GOVERNEMENT, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll. [I wish XD
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST be a WHORE with a BIG BUTT.
I'm a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly or crazy. [Define Gamer.
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff.
I'm a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks.
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty.
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser. [It's called uniqueness.
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naïve.
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life. [I wish. The straight A's, not the social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be g for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual. (I like art, okay? Doodling and abstract things.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all. [...whoever thinks this should die.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon.
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED. [The correct term is demonoid.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish.
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pedantic bastard. [Heard of Your Grammar Sucks?
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroo’s.
I go to RENFAIRES, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times. [Define Renfaires, I've never heard of it.
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian. [Forever alone? More like ridin' solo. >:D
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp. [Sometimes. If you catch me by surprise. But then I get pissed off and go for blood.
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist. [I notice mistakes but I don't point them out...
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, them burst into tears at one mistake.
I DON'T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino. [Sue me, it's a giant freaking ball of fire that will roast our souls.
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone.
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't. [I like to think I can draw, but it's only moderately average.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my junk.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE.. So I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse.
I’m a GOTH, so I MUST be a Satanist.
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker. [Can I stalk those who don't exsist?
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep.
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE. [I don't like it much, I admit, but I'm not against it.
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser.
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippie.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cybersex. (Really? Really? I could rant about this for ages, but nope.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan.
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion.
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER. *laughing]
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST. [Or the government is stupid.]
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be and OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a drinking problem.
I'm ITALIAN, so I MUST be a guido or in the Mafia.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm COLOMBIAN so I Must be a Drug dealer and terrorist.
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist or a pyromaniac. [BRING IT, BICHES
If you hate stereotypes, copy and paste this on your profile.
Other things I hate: I am not a fan of homophobia, child abuse, or any of the other things that have long poems or pieces of writing about them. I will probably support any fandoms unconditionally [aside from Dr. Who, which I think got worse as time went on] and I just don't want to post the entire blocks of writing here. Why? Because it takes up too much space. Don't. think that I'm not supporting these things.
Everyone has these too, and I think they're hilarious. My turn.
Name twelve of your favorite Axis Powers Hetalia characters in any order. And because I'm unique, I'll do two at once. KAGEPRO ACTIVATE FWOOSH Screw it let's make this triple fandom because I have no life. Tokyo Ghoul, because ZnT doesn't have enough characters.
1) Russia or Kano or Kaneki
2) China or Kido or Touka
3) Lithuania or Kuroha or Tsukiyama
4) Latvia or Ene/Takane or Suzuya
5) Greece or Shintaroor Amon
6) Romania or Setoor (Kureo) Mado
7) Hong Kong [who we are now calling HK] or Mary or Yamori
8) Prussia or Hibiyaor Yomo
9) Estonia or Hiyorior Uta
10) South Korea [SK] or Momo or Hide
11) Hungary or Konoha/Harukaor Nishiki
12) Austria or Tono BECAUSE I CAN CHOOSE A BUNNY, DAMMITor Loser, to stick with the animal trend.
1) Have you read a five/ten fic before? [Greece/SK] or [Shintaro/Momo] or [Amon/Hide]
No, and I hope I never do for the sake of my sanity.
Are you kidding!? I don't do this incest thing!
oh god why
2) Do you think three is hot? How hot?
Lithuania? ABSO-FRICKING-LUTELY. 20/10, thanks.
And Kuroha? A blood-drenched psychopath? Of course he's hot. Have you seen Outer Science? Remember that smile he does after killing everyone? :D
TSUKIYAMA SHUU IS THE TRASH PRINCE OF COURSE HE'S HOT
3) What would happen if six got one pregnant?
Romania got Russia pregnant? Belarus would ragequit.
I don't even want know the circumstances in which Seto got Kano pregnant.
Mado getting Kankei pregnant.
4) Do you recall any good fics about nine?
Not that I can remember. Somebody recommend me one, because I like Estonia.
Hiyori? Well, she dies a lot...& yes, Crowned by heartacheinquisition. Go read it :)
About Uta? I read a few that were Uta/Yomo that were pretty good.
5) Would seven and two make a good couple?
HK and China? In my opinion, that’s incest because they’re all related. *barff* But some people ship them.
That'd be Mary and Kido.
Touka and Yamori? what the fuck
6) Four/eight or four/nine?
Latvia/Prussia or Latvia/Estonia? *winces* I’m….going to have to go with Latvia/Estonia.
So this is Ene/Hibiya or Ene/Hiyori? HOW WOULD THAT EVEN WORK? ENE IS TRAPPED IN THE INTERNET FFS
Pretend it's Takane. Eh, HibiEne, because despite HUGE AGE DIFFERENCES, I prefer to ship straight.
Suzuya/Yomo or Suzuya/Uta .-.
The second one, as their personalities suit each other more.
7) What would happen if seven discovered three and eight in a secret relationship? [HK, Lithuania, Prussia] or [Mary, Kuroha, Hibiya] or [Yamori, Tsukiyama, Yomo]
HK would take pictures and post them all on Tumblr. Or just interrupt them by setting fireworks on them.
Holy shit that's horrifying. And hilarious. My sides... "Welcome to my womb, Hibiya." Mary: "OMG BL"
this was a mistake
8) Make a summary of at least twenty words for a two/six fic. [China/Romania] or [Kido/Seto] or [Touka/Mado]
Uh..."Romania gets high and goes to China's house whilst the Asian sleeps. SUDDENLY, THE AUTHOR DIED."
Well...*considers* I guess that's a possible ship...Um... "Barely escaping Route XX with their lives, they both have the deaths of the entire Mekakushi Dan weighing on them. Life holds no meaning anymore, and with Kuroha after them, it's only a matter of time before they too lose theirs. But in between the seconds of running, frantic fear can give way to something more."
"Touka feels bad for the old man with the perfect, polished wedding ring, and regrets killing him. Except...he's not entirely dead. Not yet."
suddenly i shot myself
9). Is there such a thing as a four/ten romantic fluff story? [Latvia/SK] or [Ene/Momo] or [Suzuya/Hide]
I think I know one person who ships that. But…*bites tongue* I say no.
10) Suggest a title for a one/five Hurt/Comfort fic. [Russia/Greece] or [Kano/Shintaro] or [Kaneki/Amon]
"It's Taking Longer than I Expected to Get Used To Cat Butts on my Face Every Morning." *winces* That capitalization tho..
The Red Scarf. Referring to Ayano, of course. Hey, maybe it could be when Kano deceived Shintaro after Ayano jumped off the roof. But that'd mostly be "Hurt."
Finally, one that actually makes sense. "Regret." That's the name of their entire relationship right there...
11. What kind of plot would you use for a three/eleven fic? [Lithuania/Hungary] or [Kuroha/Konoha] or [Gourmet/Nishiki]
Uh…. Lithuania finally realizes Belarus the scary beast doesn’t like him and goes to Hungary instead. Hungary’s too badass for him though, so he falls off a cliff into a pot of boiling oil. Yay.
Considering that they're two different aspects of basically the same person, that's be like...masturbation or something... o0 Konocest. Well that exists. But no. Wait, we can pretend they're not being shipped...Okay!
"Konoha struggles with the snake inside him, knowing sooner or later, something will rupture and everything will bleed." Hm, I may write that.
Gourmet tires of baiting Nishiki with his own girlfriend, and instead devours the orange-haired ghoul with extreme prejudice.
12. Does anyone on your friends list read number seven het? What about nine slash?
HK het or Estonia slash? I…don’t….. *hides*
I don't care for Hiyori het or Mary slash. (I don't even know what het is orz)
Suzuya het and Uta slash? what is life
13. If you wrote a songfic about number six, what song would you chose?
Romania? ‘They’re coming to take me away!’ Because he’s crazier than Russia is.
Considering that Seto already has his own song that I can't remember the title of, I would use that. Shounen Brave, that was it.
For Mado? Oh god that's actually really hard- wait. "When you're dead - Voltaire."
14. If you wrote a two/three/six fic, what would the warning be? [China,/Lithuania/ Romania] or [Kido/Kuroha/Seto] or [Touka/Gourmet/Mado]
WARNING: YOUR EYES WILL MELT OUT OF YOUR HEAD INTO A GELATINOUS PUDDLE AROUND YOUR FEET AS YOUR SKIN SLOWLY PEELS OFF IN CURLING STRIPS AND THEN YOUR BRAIN WILL TURN INTO SLUDGE AND POUR OUT YOUR NOSE. That being said, don’t die. Assuming they're being shipped.
Um. Contains rape. And, um. Rape ._.
I don't want to consider this sorry
15. What pick-up line might eight use on five? [Prussia and Greece] or [Hibiya, Shintaro] or [Yomo/Amon]
I hear you like cats. *bursts into laughter* [Me doing the laughter bursting, not Prussia]
shitnaru:"Hey bby u no wut else is eternal"
chibiya: "r u high"
shitnaru: "nothin else u lil shit only soda b eternal"
chiba: "ok kewl fr a moment thre i wuz worried u were in2 meh"
shitnaur: "OH BUT I AM"
*dissolves into laguther)
nope nope nope
16. Challenge: Write a drabblefic for ten/eight. [Prussia/SK] or [Momo/Hibiya]
They’d probably argue over where awesome originated. I could actually imagine writing that…..hm…
Otsukimi Recital. Just make it story form...
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
17) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? [HK, China, Austria] or [Mary, Kido, Tono] or [Yamori, Touka, Loser]
He’d throw himself down and cry about the state of the world, and then go off to have a brain surgery to have his memory erased. OR TUMBLR TUMBLR TUMBLR
"HOLY SHIT I SEE BESTIALITY HOLY SHIT DANCHOU'S HAVING SEX WITH A RABBIT AAAAA" and then Kano would come in and I don't know.
OH GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYY
18) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? [Latvia and Russia] or [Ene, Kano] or [Suzuya, Kaneki]
Latvia gets a backbone and yells at Russia from hiding behind some sort of protection, perhaps Belarus or something.
Ene tells Kano how selfish and/or useless he is. Easy.
Good question. Probably about how he can't protect anyone.
19) Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash? [HK] or [Mary] or [Yamori]
WHAT IS THIS FRIENDS LIST
20) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? [Liet] or [Kuroha] or [Tsukiyama]
SEE PREVIOUS ANSWER
21) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? [Hungary] or [Konoha] or [Nishiki]
SEE PREVIOUS PREVIOUS ANSWER
22) Would you write Two/Four/Five? [China/Latvia/Greece] or [Kido/Ene/Shintaro] or [Touka/Suzuya/Amon]
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND!?!?!?!!?
And no. EnexShintaro exists, KidoxShintaro exists, but EneKido should never exist. Ok.
sla y meee
23) What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion? [SK] or [Momo] or [Hide]
“THIS SHIT ORIGINATED IN ME, DA-ZE!”
um. "AAAA" (so creative)
24) When was the last time you read a fic about Five? [Greece] or [Shintaro] or [Amon]
It was a while ago, some GreeceXTurkey thing in which America started talking about how much he loved turkey [the lunch meat] and Greece took it the wrong way. I don’t ship GreecexTurkey, though it was really funny.
Playing (Un)Fairly, again by heartacheinquisition.
I haven't read anything about Amon. :(
25) What is Six's super-secret kink? [Romania] or [Seto] or [Mado]
His favorite band is Voltaire. Aurelio Voltaire, not any other Voltaire's you might find.
OH NATURE BOY OH NATURE BOY, INSIDE OF DEER WE FIND YOU /shot
quinque porn, like tentacle porn, but worse
26) Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober? (Hungary, Estonia) or [Konoha, Hiyori] or [Nishiki, Uta]
I NEED THAT MENTAL IMAGE OUT OF MY HEAD NOW. *bashes face into wall*
Neither. Hiyori's dead. But if she lived, he would in her dreams.
27) If Three and Seven get together, who tops? [Lithuania and HK] or [Kuroha and Mary] or [Tsukiyama, Yamori]
People ship that, but I don't. And of course Kuroha tops could you imagine the fragile little queen being dominant in any way?
this was a horrible mistake
28) "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Two." What title would you give this fic?
Well that’s Russia and Estonia in a happy relationship until Estonia runs away with Latvia. Russia goes out with Hungary and then Austria, and then listens to Greece and falls in love with China.
...I hate RoChu. But that aside, ‘Become one with Nobody.’
Hm. Kano and Hiyori are in a happy relationship until Hiyori suddenly runs off with Takane. Kano, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Konoha and a brief unhappy affair with Tono, then follows the wise advice of Shintaro and finds true love with Kido.
Ooh, I actually ship KanoKido, so that works. "Under the Mask".
But really, who is Shintaro to be giving relationship advice? Didn't the girl he like jump off a roof?
Kaneki and Uta are in a happy relationship until Uta suddenly runs off with Suzuya. Kaneki has a hot stand with Nishiki and a short one with Loser, and then listens to Amon and finds true love with Touka.
All of that is nonsense except for the last five words. Imagine Amon advising Kaneki on how to propose to Touka.
29) How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon? [HK/Prussia] or [Mary/Hibiya] or [Yamori/Yomo]
Lose faith in humanity.
That'd...actually be kinda cute, if Hibiya wasn't eternally devoted to Hiyori. Crack pairing initiated.
30) You’re sleeping in your room and suddenly Twelve wakes you up and drags you downstairs to where Five, Six, and Eight have are having a drinking contest. Then, One bashes the door down with Nine close behind. What do you do?
I’m sleeping in my room and suddenly Austria wakes me up and drags me downstairs to where Greece, Romania, and Prussia are having a drinking contest. Then, Russia bashes the door down with Estonia close behind.
First, OHMYGODTHEY’REALLINMYHOUSEOHMYGOD. Then, I’d wonder what they’re drinking because there isn’t any alcohol in my house. Then, I’d yell at Russia for bashing the door down [couldn’t you just have opened it?!] and scold Estonia for letting him do that. Then I’d yell at Prussia, and introduce Austria to the fact he can plug headphones into the piano so he doesn’t have to have all the yelling in the background. Then, I'd finally wonder why my parents haven't come downstairs and yelled at me yet.
I'm sleeping in my room when suddenly Tono wakes me up and drags me downstairs to where Shintaro, Seto, and Hibiya are having a drinking contest. Then, Kano bashes down the door with Hiyori close behind.
TONO GET YOUR PAWS OFF ME *stares* Shintaro, that's soda. Where did you get the so- KANO WHY DID YOU KNOCK THE DOOR DOWN it was only an illusion? Okay. But look, you've made poor little Hibiya cry because Hiyori is still dead.
Suddenly I was dragged downstairs by a canary, where Amon, Mado, and Yomo are having a drinking contest. Suddenly Kaneki shows up with Hide in tow.
The last sentence makes sense...
Four invites Three and Eight to dinner at their own house. What happens? [Ene, Kuroha, Hibiya] or [Suzuya, Tsukiyama, Yomo]
Latvia invites Lithuania and Prussia to dinner. Prussia ends up rubbing Latvia's hair because I heard he likes soft things, and Lithuania tries to get him to stop.
Ene's suddenly gone suicidal and decides that both she and Hibiya should die. Kuroha happily obliges.
Everyone's eating human flesh for dinner tonight.
You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, One or Six? [Kano or Seto] or [Kaneki, Mado]
Russia or Romania? Which one won't get me killed in my sleep? Mmm, I choose Romania, because Belarus would probably kill me for being too close to her brother. BUT IF I'M GOING TO GET KILLED FOR BEING TOO CLOSE THEN I'D BETTER TAKE IT TO THE MAX *glomps Russia* Hold my close my sweet
Seto, because as much as I like Kano, he'd be a pain in the ass to spend the night with.
Kaneki, definitely. He's still a sweet little bookworm at heart.
Two and Seven are making out when Ten walks in. Ten's reaction? [Kido, Mary, Momo] or [Touka, Yamori, Hide]
China and HK are making out. SK walks in. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS GOING ON FACEBOOK, DA-ZE!" *snaps a billion pictures*
Momo would feel betrayed because she thought she was Mary's friend. Then she would freak out, or think it was cute.
Touka-chan i thought you loved me ;n;
Three falls in love with Six. Eight is jealous. What happens? [Kuroha, Seto, Hibiya] or [Gourmet, Mado, Yomo]
Lithuania falls in love with Romania. Prussia: "Why should I be jealous of what those two weirdos do? I don't even know them, they're not awesome enough."
Wat. Um. Hibiya gets shoved in front of a truck again. "Teaches you to interfere with my relationships, shota-boy!"
Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, two, ten or seven? [Ene, Kido, Momo, Mary] or [Suzuya, Touka, Hide, Yamori]
Latvia? Jumping me? *laughs* But if he did, out of China, HK, or SK, it'd probably be China because HK is too aloof and SK wouldn't care.
Takane has enough spunk to make me feel inferior, but no muscle to back it up. Still, if I were taken by surprise, she could probably beat me, because I don't have all that much muscle either.
Suzuya can defeat everyone on that list. However, assuming that Yamori's at full strength, he may win. And Touka certainly has the determination to save me...though I would likely get badly injured when Suzuya attacks, I'd rather have Touka, because she's far more trustworthy.
Kido would probably save me because she's good like that. Momo would try, but not do very well, and Mary would cry.
One decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
Russia makes a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, the Baltics wake up about to be sautéed with garlic and a hint of rosemary.
I don't know. Can Kano cook? He wasn't the one that put chocolate in the soup, right? It was Momo that did that...and who put the lobster in that thing? I don't remember. Um, the entire Mekakushi Dan ends up having "Mystery Hot Pot", complete with chocolate, live lobsters, and bananas. AND NEGIMA FOR NEGIMA BOI
Kaneki? "the essence of how to make human flesh fresh"
Three has to marry either Eight, Four, or Nine. Who do they choose? [Kuroha, Hibiya, Ene, Hiyori] or [Gourmet, Yomo, Suzuya, Uta]
Lithuania has to marry Prussia, Latvia, or Estonia? What kind of question is this? Why is Prussia in all the questions with Lithuania? Are you insinuating something?
Seeing that Kuroha arranged Hibiya and Hiyori's deaths, and that Kuroha used to be Haruka(who loved Takane) I'm fairly sure he'd pick Takane.
Seven kidnaps Two and demands something from Five for Two's release. What is it? [Mary, Kido, Shintaro] or [Yamori, Touka, Amon]
HK kidnaps China and demands something from Greece. "Your cats. Hand them over now, and maybe I'll let him live."
China would never again be seen on this earth.
Um, Mary wants to make Shintaro show all his secret porn to everyone because she allied with Ene for some reason. Of course, Kido would escape on her own, and Shintaro would disagree.
That's actually possible, sort of. Amon wouldn't do it, whatever was requested of him.
Everyone gangs up on Three. Does Three stand a chance? [Kuroha] or [Gourmet]
On Lithuania? Poor Liet...he'd die...
Are you kidding? He'd kill each and every one, except the 'queen', Mary, who he'd try to convert.
A pretty fair one.
Everyone is invited to Two and Seven's wedding except for Eight. How does Eight react? [Kido, Mary, Hibiya] or [Touka, Yamori, Yomo]
HK and China's wedding, and then Prussia: "Why should I give a flip? I'm too awesome for that!"
Um, I'm not sure. He'd probably be offended?
this is a bad dream
Why is Six afraid of Seven? [Seto, Mary] or [Mado, Yamori]
BECAUSE SEVEN EIGHT NINE. HAHAHAHA YES BECAUSE HK ATE ESTONIA i will make that into crack one day
And why is Romania afraid of HK? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
BECAUSE MARY ATE HIYORI. No, because Mary paralyzes people with a glance.
BECAUSE YAMORI ATE YOMO- wait that could happen too
Nine arrives late for Two and Seven's wedding. What happens and why were they late? [Hiyori, Kido, Mary] or [Uta, Touka, Yamori]
Estonia was late. Why? "Russia hacked my blog again! I had to fix it!"
BECAUSE SHE GOT HIT BY A TRUCK AND DIED.
"because this is disgusting"
Five and Nine get drunk and end up at your house. What happens? [Amon, Uta]
Greece and Estonia get drunk and go to my house.
I would laugh. Then I'd get Estonia a computer and direct Greece to the house of the crazy-cat-lady in my neighborhood. Or I'd wait for them to go to sleep and curl up in between them. Or possibly on the other side of Estonia, since Greece has a...reputation. If you know what I mean.
Shintaro would pass out. And Hiyori is dead, oR DID YOU FORGET but she's underage, anyway. She seems like a mean drunk, though.
so much scary shit
Nine murders Two's best friend (Has to be someone on the list). What does Two do to get back? [Hiyori, Kido] or [Uta, Touka]
Estonia murders China's best friend. HK, I suppose.
China would hack Estonia's blog instead of Russia.
Um, I guess Kano or Seto would die. Kido would spit on her grave BECAUSE HIYORI'S DEAD
Kaneki is prolly dead. Touka would beat the shit ouf ot him.
Six and One are in mortal danger. Does Six save One or themselves? [Seto, Kano] or [Mado, Kaneki]
Romania and Russia. Ha XD Romania would haul ass outta there.
Since Seto's such a kind soul, he'd probably try to save Kano, succeed, and then die. Kano might deceive himself into Seto's place, though, because he doesn't feel like he needs to live.
lol mado is out of there "bye ghoul"
Eight and Three go camping. But they forget food. What do they do? [Hibiya, Kuroha] or [Yomo, Gourmet]
Lithuania and Prussia again! What's with these questions? Lithuania could probably live off the wild, and Prussia would attempt to distill beer out of poisonous substances.
Kuroha would kill Hibiya and have a nice food source for the rest of the trip.
there is no way a ghoul can forget food
What might a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten? [Kido, Momo] or [Touka, Hide]
"Fine, you can have my breasts, aru." *pukes* WAIT NO NO FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS I CAN MAKE IT WORSE
"Oh, SK, my body craves you so strongly under these silken robes! How I wish to caress your supple young body! If only you would come in reach, and stop fleeing my lustful fingertips! Haha, you sprightly young thing, I am feeling quite alert and strong tonight, and this game of chase we play will soon be won by me, and to the victor go the spoils, correct? I wish to taste your fresh and flavorful
let's just stop there okay okay bye
there's a special circle of hell reserved for me now
Though it exists, and a surprising number of people ship it, I don't care for it.
(touka blushes for hours) you're not that bad
Would Three and Seven get together? [Kuroha, Mary] or [Gourmet, Yamori]
Lithuania and HK? Not on your life.
Possibly. Consider Outer Science. (still don't ship it but you asked)
Who would make a better college professor: Six, or Eight? [Seto, Hibiya] or [Mado, Yomo]
Romania or Prussia? Well, Romania would terrorize the students with his Vlad-the-Impaler-ness, so Prussia and his awesome all the way.
If Hibiya wasn't 12, I think he'd do a good job. Seto's just too happy-go-lucky."And now we study-LOOK AT ALL THAT NATURE OUTSIDE WOW"
yomo no contest
Do you think Two is hot? How hot?
China? He's cute, yes...
I like Kido. Take that in any way you wish.
Touka's not my favorite.
Ten sends Eight on a mission. What is it, and does Eight succeed? [Momo, Hibiya] or [Hide, Yomo]
SK sends Prussia on a mission. "Go annex Aniki's breasts!" I don't even want to know what the munchy fudgeballs would happen next.
"I'm sure you can cheer up! Come on, go out to the arcade and have some fun!" Yeah, probably.
"Where's Kaneki?" "Nobody knows."
What would Five most likely be arrested for? [Shintaro]
Greece? Pwning Turkey in public with his cat army.
Making a "public commotion" at the vending machine for having only pennies."WAAAH! GOD, YOU'RE SO CRUEL! HEAVEN IS RIGHT BEFORE MY EYES, AND YET...!! ARE YOU SAYING THAT YOU WON'T GIVE A TICKET TO HEAVEN TO A GUY LIKE ME? COME ON, GIVE ME A BREAK! I feel like an angel without wings...aah..."
My favorite scene in the entire manga there...
Good question. He IS the police, anyway. Uh...looking into corruption within the CCG.
If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of Seven or Eight?
HK or Prussia? HK, because Prussia would do something stupid, I bet. Plus HK is a ninja! :D
Neither. Mary's kind of a wimp, and so is Hibiya. But if I had to, I'd take Hibiya.
Yamori or Yomo? Yomo, hands down. Yamori is a creep.
7 and 4 start a conversation about Michael Jackson. How does it go?
HK and Latvia start this conversation.
I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GUY IS
NEITHER DO I
Mary and Ene? Um..
Mary: "Who's this Michael Jackson guy?"
That's Yamori and Suzuya. idk, probably Suzuya bombarding him with trivia as he kills the other
Would Two and Six make a good couple? [Kido, Seto] or [Touka, Mado]
China and Romania? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It could exist... :P
i'm done goodbye
Make up a summary for a Three and Ten Fic. [Kuroha, Momo]
Lithuania and SK...I don't even know where to start.
Kuroha decides to treat himself to a bit of fun before killing the orange-haired idol.
1 woke you up in the middle of the night? [Kano]
Oh, uh, hi, Russia, why are you here…? Not that your presence is unwelcome, I’m just trying to figure out how you got in my house without the alarm going off…
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING WHY ARE YOU HERE GET OUT OF MY ROOM
Number 2 asked you to go out with him/her? [Kido]
China? But there’s like an age difference of over 3000…not that that's a no
Sorry, I'm straight. However, I would consider agreeing to Nyo!Kido...
Number 3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
Lithuania would walk right back out again. If he didn't, I'd bitch-slap him with a wet towel, and we all know how much that stings...
HOLY SHIT! KUROHA! AW SHIT I DON'T WANT TO DIE YOUNG...AND NAKED... ;;
4 announced he/she's going to marry 9 tomorrow? (Latvia/Estonia) or [Ene/Hiyori]
Er…I’m…happy…for…you….*runs to the other room and throws up*
THIS ISN'T EVEN PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE BECAUSE *sighs* ENE IS CYBERGIRL AND HIYORI IS DEAD
but TakanexAlive!Hiyori... they're bitchy enough for each other, that's assured.
5 cooked you dinner? [Shintaro]
Thanks, Greece! I have no idea what this is, but it tastes good!
Um, thanks. *pokes it suspiciously*
6 was lying next to you on the beach, sleeping? (Romania) or [Seto]
I don’t care who it is, if there’s a sleeping person next to me I’m burying them with sand.
7 suddenly confessed to be part of your family? [Mary]
HK is part of my family? THAT MEANS I GET THE REST OF THE ASIANS IN MY FAMILY TOO OH YES MY DAY IS MADE I LOVE MY LIFE
So I'm part Medusa now?
8 got into the hospital somehow? [Hibiya]
Let me guess, Prussia. You were hanging out with the BTT.
FOR JUMPING IN FRONT OF A TRUCK
9 made fun of your friends? [Hiyori]
Estonia…? Well you’re no friend of mine anymore. *punch in face*
HAHA, WELL, YOU'RE DEAD
10 ignored you all the time? (SK) or [Momo]
I could only assume he’s plotting some sort of terrible prank for me.
I don't know...she hates me? WHY MOMO WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU :'(
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What will 1 do?
Pfft Russia would gut them without a care
Kano would do something exciting. I don't know what it is, but it would probably succeed. Either that or fail catastrophically.
You're on a vacation with number 2 and manage to break your leg. What does 2 do?
If I were to break my leg, China is the only one on the list that I’d be glad to see.
Kido would call the hospital.
It's your birthday. What will 3 give you? [Kuroha]
I couldn’t guess what Lithuania would get for me. Something well thought out, given with care… :3
An early death.
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What does 4 do?
Latvia would freak the heck out and have a heart attack. And then we’d both die…
"I'll alert the fire department, master! Of course, you'd be dead by then..."
You're about to do something that'll make you feel extremely embarrassed. What will 5 do? (Greece) or [Shintaro]
Flip out his phone.
You're about to marry number 10. What's 6's reaction? (SK, Romania) or [Momo, Seto]
First, I wouldn’t marry SK because I like my boobs unmolested. I’m not sure why Romania would care…
"But didn't you say you were straight?"
Me: I'm giving away the bride.
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?(HK) or [Mary]
Hopefully he’d either shower me with fireworks or blow up the other person’s house. Both of which are marvelous options.
Sit next to me, give me a hug, say something cute and meaningful.
You're angry about it afterwards, how does 8 calm you down? [Hibiya]
Prussia would give me some beer.
did i just type hibiray
i shall shoot a laser gun at your face! what type of laser? it's that new kind, hibiray
Hibiya:WELL THE LOVE OF MY LIFE IS DEAD HOW DO YOU FEEL NOW SUCKER
You compete in some tournament. How does 9 support you? [Hiyori]
Estonia would post on his blog and maybe raise support?
Cheer me on, if she likes me.
You can't stop laughing. What will 10 do? (SK) or [Momo]
Start laughing with me.
Get all paranoid and think I'm laughing at her, or laugh with me.
Number 6 is all you've ever dreamed of. Why?
Romania? I DON’T KNOW ADFNASDFHASDIFULAKJ
Seto? Because I've suddenly turned into Mary. *poker face* Or because he's a nice guy.
2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for number 9. Your reaction? (China/Estonia) or [Kido/Hiyori]
Um...*makes ungodly half laugh half choke sound* Excuse me, I have to retire suddenly… *runs away and bursts out laughing*
*chokes* BUT HIYORI IS STILL DEAD
You're dating number 10 and introduce him/her to your parents. Will they get along? (SK) or [Momo]
My mom would hate him. My dad would…..I don’t know.
I'm still straight, guys. But Nyo!Momo...I guess so. I think my parents would like him? My dad would. My mom would probably pretend to like him, and then yell at me afterwards.
Number 4 loves number 9 as well. What does that mean? (Latvia/Estonia) or [Ene/Hiyori]
Weren’t you two getting married?
STOP DEFYING THE LAWS OF SCIENCE
Will number 5 and 6 ever kiss? (Greece, Romania) or [Shintaro, Seto]
After the world ends.
XD I can imagine a situation in which they might.
6 appears to be a player, she/he breaks many hearts. What do you do? (Romania) or [Seto]
Well, *looks at Romania* *goes back to doing whatever I was doing*
BUT HOW COULD YOU!? MARY'S SO CUTE...and irritating...
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes on in your mind? (HK) or [Mary]
Either you like it or it looks absolutely terrible. *paranoia paranoia*
Well, it's better than yours. u jelly?
Number 8 thinks he/she'll never get a boyfriend/girlfriend. What will you tell her/him? (Prussia) or [Hibiya]
Well, there’s a single Hungarian over the way…
damn straight shota-boy
Number 9 gives you a bagel. Do you eat it? [Hiyori]
Um, thanks, Estonia, is this to make up for insulting my friends?
AAAA OMG BAGGLE OF THE DEAD
i totally ment 2 type baggle guise daz wut i ment 2 do
10 wants money and decides to get a job at Chuck 'E' Cheeses. How long does s/he stay? (SK) or [Momo]
He’s kicked out for claiming people’s breasts first day on the job.'
She's make it more popular, that's for sure...I can see the headlines now..."Popular Idol takes up job at strange Western place; Many go there just to see her."
1 offers you a CD. Considering her/his tastes, do you listen to it? (Russia) or [Kano]
Well, it'd be rude to insult you, so...*takes it*
Sure. Judging by Yobanashi Deceive, it's a good song. Unless I was deceEEEEEEIVED
2 suddenly goes emo. How does 7 feel about this? (China, HK) or [Kido, Mary]
I CAN’T IMAGINE THAT BRAIN MALFUNCTION ERROR REBOOT
Well, you have to have seen it coming...? Because Danchou...actually, you couldn't have seen it. Silly me. I forgot about the forgetting-eye powers, which is ironic.
3 told 4 she started her period. [Kuroha, Ene]
After Lithuania said that, Latvia would have a sudden fainting spell and Lithuania would yank his hair off to reveal that he was Poland in disguise.
4 slaps 9 with a fish for going out with 7. (Latvia, Estonia, HK) or [Ene/Hiyori/Mary]
Latvia: I THOUGHT WE WERE MARRIED
FOR THE LAST TIME ENE IS TRAPPED IN A COMPUTER AND HIYORI IS DEAD (refuses to consider alternative options)
5 Comes up to you wearing a big pink dress. What's your reaction? (Greece) or [Shintaro]
Um. *blink blink blink* Ah. Brain malfunction. Um. Nice nightgown. Um. Better not let, uh Turkey see you.
Finally taking up part of your sister's workload, eh?
6 cusses 2 out in German. 3 is secretly watching from behind a bush. What does she/he do? (Romania, China, Lithuania) or [Seto, Kido, Kuroha]
Liet: Since when does Romania speak German?
China: THAT IS NOT HOW YOU RESPECT YOUR ELDERS, ARU
Kuroha: Do you really think this is wise?
7 got high. (HK) or [Mary]
I DON'T WANT FIREWORKS UP MY ASS HELP
We'll all get paralyzed.
8 reads your Fanfictions and complains. What is it about? (Prussia) or [Hibiya]
“SINCE WHEN DO WALRUSES HAVE A LONGER *censor* THAN I DO? THAT CAN’T BE TRUE!” Oh, but it is.
“FINE, WELL I REFUSE TO EVER RIDE A WALRUS AGAIN!” Enjoy.
"Why aren't I the main character in any of them?"
"BECAUSE I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANY WITH YOU AS MAIN CHARACTER YET LITTLE IMPATIENT SHOTA-BOY"
9 can't stand 1, so how does she/he get their revenge when she/he spills Soda all over him/her? (Estonia, Russia) or [Hiyori, Kano]
Mr. Russia, why would you ever do such a thing?!?!?!
HIYORI IS DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
10 starts working at a bar...(SK) or [Momo]
You mean sampling the bar and molesting everyone.
It would get more popular.
1 comes in and tells you he/she's pregnant from 2.
NOOOOOO GODAMMIT I HATE ROCHU NOOOOOO
And *outwardly* Um, congratulations. I don’t like you anymore.
Wouldn't Kido being the one getting pregnant, seeing as she's the female? UNLESS YOU WERE USING YOUR ILLUSIONS TO HIDE A BIGGER SECRET THAN ANY OF US COULD'VE IMAGINED, KANO
10 and 8 plan your birthday party. What happens?
Prussia and SK? Oh, there’d be beer, groping, and my house would be destroyed.
Well, Momo would somehow end up getting half the neighborhood inside my house with her eye-power, and Hibiya would complain about something.
After more Profile-surfing, I have discovered this. Whee.
A - AVAILABLE - I refuse to like someone.
B- BIRTHDAY- September.
C - CRUSHING ON: See what I say about refusing to like someone?
D- DRINK YOU LAST HAD: cheap slushie
E- EXCERCISE - HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?
F - FAVORITE SONG- The Chosen - Voltaire
G - GRADE - High School.
H - HOMETOWN - Somewhere deep within the land of America's nose.
I - IN LOVE WITH - See letters A and C.
J - JUGGLE - up to 4 scarves, Devilsticks, plate-twirlers, and I used to be able to juggle round objects, but I haven't done it for a while, so it's back to one round object for me.
K - KILLED SOMEONE - *smiles*
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE - Once we drove to NY. NY was fantastic. The drive was not.
M- MILKSHAKE FLAVOR - This used to say Strawberry Caramel until I went to Cook Out. There's 40 flavors there. I can't decide...
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS - One little sister.
O - ONE WISH - Win an amount of money equal to the national debt.
P - PERSON YOU LAST CALLED - My uncle.
Q - QUIRK- BITING PEOPLE FTW :D
R - REASON TO SMILE - Being allowed to use my computer all day erry day.
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG - The Logical Pink Gizmo and the Gingerbread Man
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP - For school, I wake up at 5.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR - WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW? *suspicion suspicion* it has flowers on it. *blush*
V - VEGETABLE(S) - I don't care, as long as my mom cooked it because that makes it delicious.
W - WORST HABIT - *counts on fingers* biting, biting nails, drawing on myself, doodling on my schoolwork, addiction to computers, always having to have the last word in arguments...the list goes on.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD - Only for the doctor people to check up on my teeth.
Y - YOUTUBERS - Jack, Toby, Marasy8,, and whoever posts something I want to watch.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN - Virgo. Ugh. Even the sound of the word is weird. Why couldn't I be Libra? Libra sounds awesome.
Random Quiz, as of 10/26
1.Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 81, find line 4.
...he sometimes thought his subconscious had seen the potential for hugeness in her.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
A keychain shaped like a spine attaching to a pelvis.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
About ten seconds of "I dream of Jeannie."
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5.Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
HOLY SHIT I'M RIGHT
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Returning from the college I practice at with my quintet.
8.Before you started this survey, what were you looking at?
9.What are you wearing?
The clothes I wore today.
10.Did you dream last night?
Crossdressing Tsukiyama Shuu. Let that sink in.
11.When did you last laugh?
watching a vine by that one thomas person who makes amazing vines
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
paint that is yellow and a lot of pictures
13.Seen anything weird lately?
Have you met me? Everything is weird.
14.What do you think of this quiz?
i should be doing something productive with my life
15.What is the last film you saw?
16.If you became a muli- millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Plane tickets to Italy and Taiwan, and then some. Oh, and don't forget all the basics, like filling up my college fund, adding to my parents' retirement money, etc, etc.
17.Tell me something about you that I don't know.
18.If you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you change?
19.Do you like to dance?
A funny looking man. What about him? OOH WHAT IF THERE WAS A MOVIE ABOUT THE PRESIDENTS WHERE ALL THE ACTORS WERE FORMER PRESIDENTS? Who would be the assassin? Maybe Nixon.
21.Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I'm not planning on having kids, but I like the name Nicolette. Or Alice.
22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
See previous, except I like the name Jack. Exciting things also happen to people named Jack. Or Alex. Alex is nice too.
23. What are some of your nicknames?
Er, I've got a lot of those. Let's go with the most used ones. *inhales* Spanner, Sera, Spinny, Storm, StormWalker, 'that weird kid', Dingbat, Maloney Baloney, Melbo, (insert my last name here) , Taisho-chan, Ms. Ms.
MORE RANDOM QUIZ!
1. FIRST NAME: It doesn't start with S, contrary to popular belief. It doesn't even have an S in it.
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The first letter of my name came from my gramma's dead sister, and my middle name came from some distant relation who has long since passed into the afterlife.
3. SIBLING NAME(S): Starts with J. Adorable, irritating little sister.
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? none of your buisiness
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? Ofc. Piano, origami, typing, scratching my face, picking my nose, etc.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami, even though I think it's made from lizard parts.
7. KIDS? I'm a little-kid magnet. They love me. It's actually kind of creepy, but I love them too. I'M NOT A FLIPPING PEDOPHILE
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? After I started talking.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? not anymore
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, I just sit here and be truthful.
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Mhmm.
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Bungee jumping is on my bucket list.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I don't like cereal.
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? No. Well, it depends how tight the shoes are.
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Me? Strong? Ha. Surely you jest, my dear fellow.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Raspberry buttercream cake. MANA FROM HEAVEN, I ASSURE YOU. OR THE NEW BREYERS BLASTS why is my mouse moving of its own accord oh god oh god oh god
17. SHOE SIZE? My feet are 9.25 inches long.
18. RED OR PINK? Red like tomato! :D
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I love each and every part of myself equally :D
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? all my grandparents
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THEIR PROFILE? Yes. I'm looking at YOU. Right there. Looking at a screen. Reading these words.
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I never wear shoes in my house. And I'm wearing shorts, though it's been pretty chilly recently.
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? green flavor popsicle
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? nothing
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? SHERBERT COLOR :D
26. FAVORITE SMELL? Gardenias, Jasmine, Honeysuckle, Vanilla, that new car smell.
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? uuuuh i don't know
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU? Either they're a spaz, they're quiet, they have to sit next to me, or they're a small child. Again, I'm not a pedo. Stfu.
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it from someone who's stories I was planning to read. Ah, sure.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? Cranberry juice lemon juice sugar. Or, Icewaterbrown sugar stir for ten minutes and let sit or until liquid turns gold, add ice, voila, instant energy drink. OR CHERRY AMP THAT STUFF IS MY BEST MEMORIES OF SUMMER
31. FAVORITE SPORT? NO! NO SPORTS! TAKE THE SATANIC PRACTICES FROM MY SIGHT!
32. EYE COLOR? Brown as brown. "Seal Brown" according to the internet.
33. HAT SIZE? Huge and ridiculous. Or bowler hats. Or fedoras. I'm not the sort of creepy person who popularizes fedoras. They look funny.
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Excepting on weekends and when I forget.
35. FAVORITE FOOD? You can't make me choose!
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Scary movies with happy endings.
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? maleficent
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? troll face shirt
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter. BRING IT.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? OM NOM NOM
42. DID YOU ENJOY YOURSELF? Bite me.
1. Do you like Hetalia? No, I just decided to post this quiz about it. OF COURSE
2. How did you find out about Hetalia? My friend made me watch it. As in, “I’m in this fandom. You’re not. Join the fandom or I’ll stab you.”
3. What was your first thought about Hetalia? Well, I was getting America, Estonia, and Sweden confused...
4. Do you call the characters by their country or human names? Country name. Human name is awkward and then my parents think I’m talking about real people and ask, “Do these people go to your school?”
5. Answer the next following questions with a character you would wish for to be in the role! Your father? Um. Who’s responsible and yet nice at the same time?...I choose you, Estonia. Because he’d understand my internet addiction.
6. Mother? Finland. Hands down.
7. Older Brother? Um….Lithuania.
8. Older Sister? Hungary, because she’s such a badass.
9. Little Brother? Latvia, because he’s the cutest thing ever.
10. Little sister? I’m going to keep the one I have, thanks.
11. Your twin? Taiwan! Because she seems to act a lot like me. Plus she looks like me, except I don’t wear pink. Aaand I’m part Taiwanese. Ha. }:D
12. Pet? …..That’s an interesting question. Russiacat! :D
13. Child? No.
14. Friend? Sealand, because he acts a lot like me at times.
15. Distant Family? Romano! Because I feel like it.
16. Childhood friend? Can I re-use Hungary here?
17. Lover? I DON’T LIKE PEOPLE
18. Husband/wife? *looks away*
19. Cousin? Italy!
20. Classmate? Greece.
21. Boss? Spain, of course!
22. Worker? (you're the boss): No.
23. Someone you just want to pet. o_0 I’ll assume you mean petting as in patting them on the head….and I choose Latvia again because he’s so cute.
24. Someone you want to tease. Japan. Because he seems so tease-able. Yep, I’d run around disturbing his meditation and screaming “THERE’S RAZORS IN YOUR APPLE ON HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
25. Someone you want to hug. Latvia again, or possibly Canada, because they both seem like they need hugs.
26. Two Favorite Characters? Russia and China.
27. Why do you like #1 the most? When my friend introduced me to Hetalia, she gave me a quick rundown of all the characters. “….and this one’s the psychopath.” And that’s why I love him.
28. What do you and two enjoy watching together? Er…I’m not even sure what China would watch.
29. What do you think of the Hetalia characters over all? SUPER GLOMP
30. Write what you first thought when you saw the character for the first time.
Italy- He’s screaming ‘pasta’? Ooh, my sister would love him.
31. Romano. My sister thought he acted like me.
32. Germany. HE’S SCARY MAKE HIM GO AWAY AAAAH *hides behind Russia*
33. Japan. He looks like that kid I knew when I was six.
34. England. What’s with his eyebrows?
35. America. Obnoxious. Loud. What’s on his forehead?
36. France. Why are there roses appearing in the air?
37. Russia. His voice sounds nice. Why does he have a scarf?
38. China. He’s a guy? Are you sure? Oh, okay.
39. Canada. I’d like to hug him….
40. Austria. BE MY PIANO TEACHER, ANY DAY, ANY TIME
41. Hungary XDDD She’s such a badass
42. Spain. YOU LIKE TOMATOES TOO!?!?!?
43. Lithuania. I kept calling him Liechtenstein on accident.
44. Latvia. AAAAAH YOU’RE SO CUTE
45. Estonia. Internet man? I love you, internet man!
46. Poland. SO….MUCH…PINK….MY EYES ARE BLEEDING…and you own a horse. Of course you do. I hate horses.
47. Belarus. Reminds me of the person that introduced me to this.
48. Ukraine. I’m not staring….okay I lied.
49. Grandpa Rome. Hilarious
50. Chibitalia. I….don’t…
51. Holy Roman Empire. His voice is so annoying I’d like to punch you in the face.
52. Germania. “Hey, is that Legolas?”
53. Prussia. Why do you have a bird?
54. Switzerland. Damn, that’s a lot of guns.
55. Liechtenstien. Almost as adorable as Latvia
56. Finland. You’re so nice
57. Sweden. Holy crap you look scary.
58. Denmark. YOUR VOICE IS BREAKING MY EARS
59. Iceland. Wait, his bird can talk?
60. Belgium. The first time I saw Belgium, she had giant blue earrings. Or I was remembering wrong.
61. South Korea. BAHAHAHAHA
62. Taiwan. High five!
63.Hong Kong. The first time I saw him he poked his face in the side of Hetalia Fantasia and said ‘That’s too much work, I wanna go home’. From then on I liked him.
64. Sealand. I feel bad for your crushed dreams.
65. Greece. I want to be you.
66. Cuba. No comment.
67. Egypt. I don’t know you.
68. Turkey. You called Greece ‘feta breath’, and attacked Spain. Other than that, I like you.
69. Seychelles. She seems nice….
70. What is your favorite character song? Winter. (Russia’s.) I memorized it once.
71. What do you want to see more of in Hetalia? More of it. And more parts with Asia, because all them nations don’t show up much.
72. Who is your favorite Axis and why? Italy. He's so loveable.
73. Who is your favorite Ally and why? Russia, because he’s just so Russia.
74. Who is your favorite non- ally or axis character and why? Hm…Greece. Because I like his personality.
75. Do you believe Prussia's vital regions to be 5 meters long? No. That would mean he’s pogo-sticking on his lemon to go places...That was possibly the worst mental image I have ever conjured.
76. Favorite Nordic nation? Denmark. Because he’s hilarious. Anybody notice that Norway wasn’t on the above list?
77. Who’s your least favorite nation and why? England. He’s just…SO ANNOYING I HATE HIM
78. If you could meet one nation, who would it be? Probably either Russia or China. Because I just want to give Russia a giant hug, and China seems very likeable.
What am I afraid of out of 72 common fears?
[x] the dark More like what could be in it.
Total: 11. Not bad.
Aaand more Survey things! As of 10/26
Who's the last person you talked to and' what did you say?
My sister ten minutes ago to inform her that the third book of the BZRK series was out (I didn't know it either)
Where are you?
In my room in my dad's house.
Look up, now look back. What do you see?
The ceiling. And this desk.
What's the last thing you ate?
I'M NOT ANSWERING THIS AGAIN
What's your personality like?
Special. VERY SPECIAL AS IF YOU COULDN'T TELL ALREADY
Who do you have a crush on?
Pffft none of this romance thing.
What was the last thing you thought?
ughh h i'm goinna fail thsi year
You have a million dollars. What do you do?
College fund, give money to parents, plane tickets to wherever-the-hell I want
What are you eating/drinking right now?
What are you thinking right now?
What's it like being you?
It's like sitting inside a big sack of meat that's tapped into a fountain of rainbows.
What are your thoughts on writing?
Writing is good. Writing is great. However I'M TOO GODDAMN BUSY
How tall are you?
What book are you currently reading?
The Dark Tower
What music are you currently listening to?
What was the last website you visited before fanfiction.net?
What was the last thing you cooked?
Pffffft cooking pffft but i helped my sister make shredded carrots for carrot cake eight months ago
What color are the walls of the room you're in?
Yellow, like yellow things.
Do you know who the governor of your state is?
How many programs are open on your computer right now?
chrome and notepad
why is notepad open
Have you ever been water-skiing?
I went tubing a few times.
What is the weather like?
freezing in the morning and hot in the afternoon
Are you going on a vacation this summer and where?
summer's over so idk
MORE SURVEYYYYYYYY WOOHOOOOOOOO
NOW YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER KNOW EXCEPT THE IMPORTANT THINGS
1. What is your middle name? *mumbles* Rose. Now you know.
2. How old are you? IT'S OVER NINETHOUSAND
3. What is your birthday? The 19th of September.
4. What is your zodiac sign? Virgo. I don't like the sound of it.
5. What is your favorite color? Red-red-kroovy.
6. What's your lucky number? 4. SHADDAP CHINESE SUPERSTITION I DO WHAT I WANT
7. Do you have any pets? Does my little sister count?
8. Where are you from? 'Murica.
9. How tall are you? Not enough.
10. What shoe size are you? Um, 9 I think? But I bet you I'm wrong.
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 3. Sneakers, sandals, flipflapfloops.
12. What was your last dream about? crossdressing tsukiyama shuu
13. What talents do you have? I can play piano quite nicely, fold origami quite nicely, AND HEY I BET YOU DIDN'T KNOW I LIKE TO WRITE
14. Are you psychic in any way? Once in a while I have dreams of places I haven't been to, which is normal, until sometimes I go to a place I dreamed about when I was four. Example: When I was pretty young, I had a dream about this shop that sold all sorts of ice cream and soda and was kind of old-fashioned and had signs all over the walls.
A few years ago I went to Bryson City near the Smoky Mountains AND THERE WAS A SHOP JUST LIKE THAT. So I just kind of stood there and went "Whoa" for a minute. I'm not sure if that's psychicness or a coincidence or having seen some sort of advertisement about it though. So don't expect me to dream of random locations that i'll see ten years later. Especially that one place with the mud hill and the shed.
15. Favorite song? It's up there somewhere.
16. Favorite movie? Aliens in the Attic. WHO CARES IF IT'S A KIDS MOVIE THAT ONE PART WITH RICKY AND THE REMOTE CONTROL MAKES ME LAUGH EVERY FREAKING TIME
17. Who would be your ideal partner? NO
18. Do you want children? NO
19. Do you want a church wedding? NO
20. Are you religious? NO
21. Have you ever been to the hospital? To visit? Yes. Because I did something stupid? Surprisingly, no.
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law? ...no? >_>
23. Have you ever met any celebrities? Once I thought I met Nicholas Cage, but no, it was just a guy that looked like Nicholas Cage.
24. Baths or showers? Baths, but there's not enough water to go around.
25. What color socks are you wearing? FOO I AIN'T WEARIN NO SOCKS
26. Have you ever been famous? Once I was in the background on the news because it was doing coverage of this weird summer camp I was at and I made a hideous facial expression.
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity? NO
28. What type of music do you like? the unique kind
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping? NO
30. How many pillows do you sleep with? Two. One normal, and one that's Mr. Pork Chop.
Just now, my sister leaned over my shoulder and told me that the name "Mr. Pork Chop" sounds like something you'd name a dildo. Let me clarify;
Mr. Pork Chop is a big stuffed pie. A PIE.
31. What position do you usually sleep in? cURLED UP ON MY SIDE.
32. How big is your house? kIND OF BIG. bUT MY DAD'S HOUSE IS PRETTY SMALL.
33. What do you typically have for breakfast? uNECCESSARY CAPS LOCK, THAT'S WHAT
34. Have you ever fired a gun? I was about to, but then I had to go to a meeting. I'm not kidding. A flipping meeting. Who'd rather go to a meeting that shoot a gu- BUT WAIT NERF GUNS
35. Have you ever tried archery? Yep. Don't stand near me, you might get shot in the toe.
36. Favorite clean word? Penumbra. Or Cimmerian. Or empyrean.
37. Favorite swear word? Can it be a phrase? "YOU TREE-LICKING DRAGON-TIT FUCKER" (thanks, Morgan)
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep? Two days. So risky. Very rebel. such headache too
39. Do you have any scars? i ran into a tree this summer and now i have a nice little white line. also bad carpetburns left a few marks
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer? If so, they've done a great job of staying secret.
41. Are you a good liar? Well I only get caught half the time.
42. Are you a good judge of character? pffffNope.
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own? I can do Russian if I try really hard. And British, but that sounds like shit.
44. Do you have a strong accent? Not to me.
45. What is your favorite accent? I don't know.
46. What is your personality type? um...*flaps hands around*
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing? A ring worth $6k, is that clothing? inb4 i get mugged: it's in a safety deposit box somewhere go away
48. Can you curl your tongue? Yep. Yeehaw.
49. Are you an innie or an outie? Innie.
50. Left or right handed? LEFTY FTW I CAN GET A SCHOLARSHIP AT SOME COLLEGE IN PENNSYLVANIA NOW
51. Are you scared of spiders? Only if I don't know where they are.
52. Favorite food? um. SHAVED ICE. SHAVED ICE. SHAVED ICCCEEEE SHAVED ICE
53. Favorite foreign food? SHAVED ICE SHAVED ICE WITH THE FUNNY SAUCES
54. Are you a clean or messy person? I like to pretend I'm clean, but it's a lie.
55. Most used phrase? "Um." Wait no actually it's "Have fun!" I like to say that to people when they tell me they're going to the bathroom. Why tell me? Go enjoy yourself.
56. Most used word? "the".
57. How long does it take for you to get ready? Ready for what?
58. Do you have much of an ego? I try not to, but I really do...
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops? Slurpityburpity. I mean who bites them that's stupid *crunches sugary confection*
60. Do you talk to yourself? Of course.
61. Do you sing to yourself? See previous answer.
62. Are you a good singer? HAHAHAHAH maybe.
63. Biggest Fear? failing life
64. Are you a gossip? If I have something to say, I say it.
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen? Define dramatic.
66. Do you like long or short hair? Short hair is easier to maintain. I haven't had long hair for a long time. *twitch* Well, not REALLY long hair. *twitch* ALL RIGHT I GUESS YOU CAN CLASSIFY IT AS LONG IF I HAVEN'T HAD A HAIRCUT THIS YEAR YET
67. Can you name all 50 states of America? i can name 48 states, assuming i remember indiana
68. Favorite school subject? Lunch. Art. ANYTHING BUT THAT HATED MATH I TELL YOU
69. Extrovert or Introvert? Depends on if I'm with friends or not.
70. Have you ever been scuba diving? I want to.
71. What makes you nervous? Life. Public situations.
72. Are you scared of the dark? I'm scared of my imagination.
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes? Depends on what kind of mistakes.
74. Are you ticklish? After much practice and surprise tickle attacks from my dad and sister, I can proudly say no.
75. Have you ever started a rumor? Not that I know of.
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority? Yep. At camp, when I'm a "Counselor in Training" and can command a squadron of small children.
77. Have you ever drank underage? I mean, I've tasted things underage. It all tastes like soap.
78. Have you ever done drugs? No. Though a few people think I use LSD. I JUST HAVE A VIVID IMAGINATION GUYS
79. Who was your first real crush? There was this kid...*buries face in hands* In first grade, there was this kid who I thought was super cute and I would hug him every day and *buries face further in hands* THIS IS STUPID IT DIDN'T HAPPEN NEXT QUESTION PLEASE
80. How many piercings do you have? None.
81. Can you roll your Rs? Nope. I guess I'm out of the running for Spanish.
82. How fast can you type? Fairly fast, thanks to a class in 7th grade that I detested but was very good for me.
83. How fast can you run? Pretty fast for short stints. But too much on a hot day makes me see spots and makes my ribs hurt.
84. What color is your hair? Browny black.
85. What color is your eyes? Before I answer this question, "is". "Is your eyes." NO. IT'S 'ARE'. 'ARE YOUR EYES' YOU INCONTINENT BABOON. And the answer is brown.
86. What are you allergic to? POLLEN. OH MY GOD FUCKING POLLEN. And furry animals.
87. Do you keep a journal? Yep.
88. What do your parents do? Work.
89. Do you like your age? Yep. I don't want to get older.
90. What makes you angry?
91. Do you like your own name? Hell ya. I've only met four other people with it.
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they? NO
93. Do you want a boy or a girl for a child? NO
94. What are your strengths? Is stubbornness a strength?
95. What are your weaknesses? I get embarrassed too easily.
96. How did you get your name? I knew this, I knew this...ah...dammit I can't remember.
97. Were your ancestors royalty? I think a lot of Asians are either related to Genghis Khan or one of the emperors with thousands of concubines.
98. Do you have any scars? BUT THIS QUESTION WAS IN HERE TWICE
99. Color of your bedspread? White with pink dots, or red.
100. Color of your room? Pink and blue, or yellow.
HOW MANY SURVEYS ARE IN THIS WORLD GOSH WELL HAVE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ME BECAUSE I FEEL COMPELLED TO FILL THEM OUT
1. Perfect? pFFFF NOPE unless your definition of perfection is imperfect
2. Tall? i've already said not really each time this question came up
3. In your pajamas? Yeah, and?
4. Left handed? Yep :D
1. Friend you saw: um um um um amanda
2. Person to text you: I don't have a device with texting capabilities. Can we say chat? Because then it would be riptizoid.
3. Was today better than yesterday? not really i had to go outside a lot
1. Number: 17. Or 4. Or 19.
2. Color(s): Red. RED LIKE COMMUNISM
3. Fruit: Apples. As long as it isn't orange, really, because most orange fruits taste nasty to me.
4. Place: Times Square. Or Ximen (in Taiwan). Or the badlands in Canada.
1. Are you missing someone right now? I answered half these questions in another survey, y'know...
2. Are you happy? Define 'happy'.
3. Are you sad? Define 'sad'.
4. Are you bored? I will be soon.
5. Are you nervous? always
6. Are you tired? A little.
1. Real name? Pfft as if you'll ever get it that easily
2. Nicknames? SEE ABOVE SOMEWHERE
3. Eye color?...brown.
4. Zodiac sign? I'VE ANSWERED THIS QUESTION ALREADY DAMMIT
5. Male or female? Femalloid.
6. Slut? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAyou're not kidding are you
7. Smart? Well, I'm not stupid, I do pretty good in school, used to do better but then I became addicted to the internet...
8. Hair color? Brown. Blacky brown. Browny black.
9. Long or short? On the long side of medium.
10. Sweats or Jeans? What, in public? I wear jeans almost all the time.
11. Phone or Camera? Phone, because IT HAS GAMES AND SPECIAL EFFECTS THAT DON'T TAKE FOREVER TO APPLY
12. Drink or Smoke? Maybe when I get "older".
13. Righty or lefty? LEFT-LEFT-LEFT FOR LONGEVITY
1. First best friend? This girl. Our parents were friends, and we were friends since we were in diapers. Then, she went to a different middle school, and everything changed...though we go to the same highschool, I have new friends now.
2. First crush? okay we are noT GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN
3. First pet? What's a pet?
4. First big vacation? According to my parents (and some hilarious photographs), I went to Disney at age three and was scared of Goofy, Chip, and Dale. I don't even remember what Chip and Dale are from..
1. Eating? I ate already.
2. Drinking? nuffin
3. I'm about to: take a nice dump :)
4. Listening to? my computer make whirring noises.
5. Plans for today? study for the tissues test for anatomy
WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX? WHY CAN'T I JUST STAY FOREVER ALONE DAMMIT
1. Shorter or taller? ...Taller? I don't know it doesn't matter to me but books are always rambling on about "I LEANED INTO HIS CHEST AND LOOKED UP INTO HIS SPARKLING EYES, HIS BREATH WARM ON MY FACE AND MY HAIR PRESSING HIS CHIN OH LAH-DE-DAH I WOULDN'T GIVE ANYTHING TO BE ANYWHERE ELSE RIGHT NOW"
But I do find it nice to have friends of the opposite species because they talk about less stupid things sometimes. MAYBE I CAN JUST PRETEND WE'RE TALKING ABOUT GUY-FRIENDS NOT PEOPLE WE'RE SUPPOSED TO MAKE OUT WITH most of them are taller than me
2. Romantic or spontaneous? Well, I'm spontaneous. And my friends that happen to be male are spontaneous. I don't want them doing anything romantic near me.
3. Sensitive or loud? LOUD BECAUSE THEIR CONVERSATIONS ARE INTERESTING
4. Hook-up or relationship? neither NEITHER NEITHER ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME
HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Drank bubbles? Yeah. Smells nice, tastes like shit, as we all know.
2. Lost glasses/contacts? Contacts, yes, because they're disposable.
3. Ran away from home? Crossed my mind before but no, not yet.
4. Broken someone's heart?If I have, they never made it known to me.
5. Been arrested? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Miracles? It can't hurt.
2. Yourself? When it suits me.
3. Heaven? Nah. But it is a nice thought...a really nice thought, that when I die, there's a place to go where I can see all my relatives/friends that died already. But having to be a sweet little non-sinner or whatever religion dictates? No thanks.
4. Santa Claus? I'd like to.
5. Love? I don't see the point in it, but people seem to like it in writing. And I've found myself impatient sometimes when reading books, "JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY".
6. Do you like someone? I like my sister. I like my dad. I like my mom at times. I like my friends. I like eating maraschino cherries straight from the jar. I like using the computer. I like my internet-friends. I like playing games. I like a lot of things, please be more specific.
7. Do you believe in God? There may be a deity up there, but if there is, it sure has a wacky sense of humor.
8. Answered the truth on all questions? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW
look, more. MORE. RISE MY SON I WILL CREATE YOU FROM THE BODIES OF SURVEYS AND MY OWN INFORMATION RISE
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out? Once, sort of. At the Eighth Grade Dance. "XXX likes you!" said YYY. XXX stood there. The light was bad, so I couldn't see his face. I said "ok" and walked away. I'm still wondering what would've happened if I said yes, though, because at the time, I liked that person a lot. My brain likes to torment me with this fact when I'm trying to sleep.
2) Where did you get your default picture? By googling a specific set of parameters that is currently classified to the public.
3) What's your middle name? I already told you.
4) Your current relationship status? RIDIN' SOLO
5) Does your crush like you back? What's a crush?
6) What is your current mood? ehhhhurghshitwhatshouldibedoing
7) What color of underwear are you wearing? WOULDN'T YOU LIKE TO KNOW
8) What color shirt are you wearing? Orange.
9) Missing something? nothing you should care about
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change? Let me not tell you that
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? A bird, maybe. Because I would love to fly. A UNICORN PEGASUS SO I COULD MAKE MY NEIGHBOR'S ADORABLE TWINS HAPPY AND I COULD FLY
12) Ever had a near death experience? I fell down the stairs once, does that count?
13) Something you do a lot? intarwebs pls luv meh
14) The song stuck in your head? well i didn't have one stuck in my head until you said so this. Unravel.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from? a person who faved "Lullaby", I think, god I can't even remember her name now wait I think it was "TheChildrenRecord"
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
17) When was the last time you cried? *shuffles papers* That's classified information, sir.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? no (brain: wait, remember that one time) no no nO I HAVE NOT SUNG
19) If you could have one super power what would it be? Refilling things. Or to understand every language ever. Thanks, tumblr. Or teleportation.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? THOSE EYES THOSE WINDOWS TO THE SOUL lol no idk
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks? I'm not allowed to ingest caffeine (because it makes me too hyper), so I've only been to Starbucks once or twice, and I got a smoothie or something.
22) What's your biggest secret? HAHAHAH WHY WOULD I TELL YOU
23) Favorite color? NOT THIS QUESTION AGAIN
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows? pfft of course
25) What are you? A sack of meat full of rainbows. A FEMALLOID.
26) Do you speak any other language? Chinese. Kinda.
27) What's your favorite smell? I don't feel at liberty to sa- Oh, wait, it says them above. Go find it. Shoo.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be? Triangular.
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain? Why would I want to rub my mouth on someone else's mouth? Can't you get herpes from that? I mean, I EAT with this thing! Why would I want someone else licking it? Then I'd have to waste time and effort cleaning my mouth off, when the entire thing could be easily avoided by not making out. Besides, rain is more for flying kites, anyway...
30) What are you thinking about right now? [this space intentionally left blank to eliminate an awkward page turn]
31) What should you be doing? ALL THIS FUCKING MATH
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? My mom. No change there.
33) Do you like working in the yard? When I get paid, I like most things.
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? My current one is great. You'd never guess it. The one it was a few generations ago is pretty good to, though.
35) Do you act differently around the person you like? XD N- (brain: HA REMEMBER IN FIRST GRADE) GODDAMMIT WHY
36) What is your natural hair color? Blacky brown.
37) Who was the last person to make you cry? *shuffles paper* Still classified sir.
THIS SURVEY-NESS IS AN ADDICTION
1 (x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were talking. Hasn't it happened to everyone?
2 (x) Gum has fallen out of your mouth when you were NOT talking.
3 (x) You have ran into a glass/screen door. Five years ago at the state fair in a mirror maze. My sister has never let me live it down.
4 (/) You have jumped out of a moving vehicle. How fast did it have to be moving?
5 (x) You have thought of something funny and laughed, then people gave you weird looks. If this hasn't happened to you, then you're missing a few screws.
6 (x) You have ran into a tree/wall/door.
7 () It IS possible to lick your elbow. But I know someone who can. Wait, are you asking if I can lick my elbow or if someone else can?
8 (x) You tried to lick your elbow. I've tried before.
9 () You never knew that the Alphabet and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same rhythm. So does Ba Ba Black Sheep. Get over it.
10 () You just tried to sing them
11 () You have tripped on your shoelace and fallen. Surprisingly, I haven't.
12 (x) You have choked on your own spit. Pfffyep
13 () You have seen the the Matrix and still don't get it.. Haven't seen it. Hey, did you notice it says 'the the' Matrix?
14 () You didn't notice that in the last question 'the' was spelled twice. FUCKING CALLED IT
15 (x) You just looked at it. To make sure it was still there and I wasn't being screwed with.
16 () Your hair is blonde/dirty blonde
17 () A LOT of People have called you slow. Just a few. I bit them.
18 (x) You have accidentally caught something on fire. There was no accident about it...but my story is accident and I'm sticking to it.
19 (x) You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose/eyes. DEM SKILLS
20 (x) You have caught yourself drooling. Mostly while waking up.
21 (x) You've fallen asleep in class. Never before until this year.
22 (x) Sometimes you just stop thinking. That's called sleeping, hon.
23 (x) You are telling a story and forget what you were talking about. Occasionally.
24 () People are often shaking their heads and walking away from you. Well, they walk away from me a lot. But they always come back.
25 () You are often told to use your 'inside voice'. The only places I talk loud are the places it doesn't matter.
26 () You use your fingers to do simple math
27 (x) You have eaten a bug. Ah, childhood. And highschooler-hood. And today-hood.
28 (x) You are taking this test when you should be doing something important. WHO EVEN CARES ABOUT THE PROPERTIES OF THE VARIOUS BODY TISSUES
29 (x) You have put your clothes on backwards or inside out, and didn't realize it. Fortunately, I get reminded most of the time.
30 (x) You've looked all over for something and realized it was in your hand. Or on my head, but close enough.
31 () You sometimes post bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen to you if you don't even when you know it won't happen to you... Pffno
32 (x) You break a lot of things. Pffyes
33 () Your friends know not to use big words around you
34 () Your friends tell you to stop using too many big words
35 (x) You sometimes tilt your head when you're confused. I always do that.
36 (x) You have fallen out of your chair before. WHO HASN'T LETS ADMIT IT HERE
37 () Sometimes when you're laying in bed, you try to find pictures in the texture of the ceiling/wall. It's too dark for that.
38 () The word 'like' is used many times a day. I'm not one of them.
39 () You called a friend and then completely forgot what you were gonna say. I don't use phones.
40 (x) You have spelled your name wrong.
41 (x) You have drawn a deformed heart. It's hard to draw a normal one.
* Kagerou Project Q & A *
Q: How did you find out about KagePro?
MARASY8 YOU GOTTA LOVE HIM AND HIS GODLY PIANO HANDS. I was listening to a song that he'd played and I liked it a lot, so, obvious replay ofc. It was translated as Mayfly Days. And then someone posted "I love this song, but the story is so sad" in the comments. I don't remember who it was, but it's all thanks to them I looked up "Mayfly days" and got into this whole mess with you all.
Q: Favorite song?
Outer Science. Or possibly Dead and Seek, but that's a little too creepy for my tastes. What's with all the animal noises in the beginning? But I love how IA is tuned for it. *frog gargles* Or Yobanashi Deceive, because GODDAMMIT KANO. So Outer Science and Yobanashi Decieve. Oh, and never forget, the thing that got me here in the first place, Heat Haze Daze.
Q: Favorite PV?
OUTER SCIENCE BECAUSE I LOVE KUROHAHAHAHAHA and he kills everyone, which makes me so happy. But Otsukimi Recital is adorable. Thanks, Wannapannamyannamyu.
Q: Favorite character?
Kuroha. Or, "DARK KONOHA" but I prefer Kuroha. Though he doesn't get much time and much of a personality, really? How can I not love that psychopath? Psychopaths are my trend of favorite characters.
But Kano as well. And Kido tends to be a badass, and we all have a little Shintaro inside us...
HOLY SHIT IT'S THE KKK
Q: Character you are most like?
I'd like to think I'm like Kido, but I'm probably like a weird cross between Mary and Shintaro.
Q: Favorite Pairing?
Q: Any other pairings?
KanoKido. SetoMary would be better if Mary didn't act and look like a damn ten-year-old. I know that's not her fault BUT SRSLY PLS. If you requested a crack pairing, I'd say HibiMary. *gags*
And I like ShinAya, BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW ISN'T IT HAHAHAHA /shot again
Q: Shidu, Wanyannpuu, or Satou Mahiro?
Wanyannapuu does the cute ones, right? And Shidu did just about the rest of them, right? (I have no idea who Satou Mahiro is, I'M SORRY) WAIT HE WAS THE ONE THAT DID THE MANGA WASN'T HE (assumes he's male)
Having the anime animated by Wanyannapuu would make it super cute omfg. I love Shidu's art style, and I'd expect it to be freaking awesome. And having tons of Konoha. Having it animated by Satou Mahiro is what I expected, because I always imagine the manga animated for some reason
And then SHAFT: WOW SHINTARO YOUR ROOM HIS HUGE YOU HAVE A GIANT COMPUTER SCREEN ON YOUR WALL AND HOLOGRAMS AND WOW WOULDN'T I LOOOVE TO HAVE THAT TECHNOLOGY but it's 2200 so it makes sense WOW HEAD TILT WOW KANO WTF ARE YOU DOING
turns out i do know shit
help i can't stop the survey
I'M GOING TO DELETE THE REPEATED QUESTIONS K
1. Where are you from? as if i'd tell you
2. Has an anime ever made you cry? nope but episode 11 of znt came pretty damn close
4. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known? voltaire
5. How would you describe your sense of humour? Perverted, obscure, or, once in a while, witty.
6. Would you ever give up your life to save someone else’s? Depends whose life I'm saving.
7. Did you make any resolutions for this year? What were they? lolno.
8. Last 3 blogs on your dashboard, not including any of your own. I have a feeling this was originally for tumblr
9. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first 3 songs. Donut Hole [Rib, Matryoshka [96neko & vipTenchou, Straight Razor Cabaret [Voltaire]
13. Who is your favorite anime character? Tsukiyama Shuu
14. Most used word? the
18. Is there something you would never do? things in public.
19. Is there anything you should be doing right now? reading textbooks
20. Is there a song which can bring you to tears instantly? not instantly... *mumbles* Ayano's theory of happiness
21. If you could study anything, what would it be? i don't understand my future
22. If money was no object, where would you move to? I wouldn't. I like where I am.
23. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Taiwan. I like it there.
24. Have you ever online dated? ew
33. Are you pursuing your dreams? I don't even know what they are
34. Are you scared of the future? fuck yes
35. Are you happy with who you are? i'm okay
38. Are you a very open or private person? Depends on who I'm with.
39. Are you more attracted to men or women? I like to think I'm asexual.
40. How old are you? OVER 9000
45. How are you feeling right now? eh.
47. How would you like to be remembered? For doing something amazing.
51. Do you play video games? OF COURSE HOW DO YOU THINK I LIVE
53. Do you believe in soul mates? I'd like to find someone like me
54. Do you prefer to text or call? no phone
56. Do you like long or short hair? i prefer longer hair
57. Do actions speak louder than words? only if the pen is mightier than the sword
59. Do you post mainly reblogs, or your own content? still dun haev
60. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? yep but not often
62. What is your birthday? The day I first started screaming.
63. What shoe size are you? ur mom
64. What are you strengths? My strengths are strengths of mine.
65. What is your dream job? do internet, get paid. or makeup artist for gory movies
66. What color is your hair? the color of my soul
73. What perfume do you wear? Finally, a unique question. I don't wear perfume.
75. What’s the meaning of life? 42.
78. What makes you uncomfortable? Being judged. Public things. Change.
79. What is your personality type? do you mean like that Jung test thing? i don't know i don't memorize that shit
80. What is your #1 favorite anime? idk
86. What age do people usually mistake you for? Younger than I am
87. What’s the most notes you’ve ever had on a post? stfu tumblr
89. What are five things you want to do before you die? bungee jump, go to space, submarine, hang gliding, scuba diving
90. What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of? Kagepro. Hetalia. SATW. Gomontou wa Nemuranai (the version with Liam, not the gothic lolitas). Heisei Project. A few Vocaloid mangas. Noragami, but not very much. Tokyo ghoul. Zankyou no Terror.
Supposedly these questions are unique, they'd better be
1: Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed, I don't want monsters coming out.
2: Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel? If they smell nice.
3: Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? I like it when they're tucked in, but they come untucked quickly and I don't have motivation to fix them.
4: Have you ever stolen a street sign before? No. What would I do with it?
5: Do you like to use post-it notes? YES YES YES
6: Do you cut out coupons but then never use them? My sister's the one that cuts out coupons, not me.
7: Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? THE BEAR. FUCKING BEES I HATE THEM
8: Do you have freckles? Yes.
9: Do you always smile for pictures? AHAHAHAHA
10: What is your biggest pet peeve? Stupid people.
11: Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yep, but not often.
14: Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing? If there's music in my head, then I move a little to the rhythm.
15: Do you chew your pens and pencils? Occasionally.
16: How many people have you slept with this week? ZERO WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A SLUT
17: What size is your bed? Long enough for my head and feet not to hang over the sides.
18: What is your Song of the week? Tsugi no Youkai (?) covered by hanatan
19: Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Why wouldn't it be?
20: Do you still watch cartoons? ofc
21: Whats your least favorite movie? Dark Skies. That movie scared the shit out of me and I slept with the light on for a week. BUT THOSE ALIENS APPEARING WHEREVER PEOPLE WEREN'T LOOKING AND SLOWLY GETTING CLOSER FUCKING SHIT I HATED THAT MOVIE though the aliens aren't even that scary, they're just ominous.. It's the suspense that gets me.
22: Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Why would I tell you?
23: What do you drink with dinner? Water, mostly, but sometimes soda or juice.
24: What do you dip a chicken nugget in? I don't eat chicken nuggets.
25: What is your favorite food? SHAVED ICE LIKE THE KIND YOU CAN GET IN CHINA
26: What movies could you watch over and over and still love? The Goonies, Aliens in the Attic, uh, hm.
28: Were you ever a boy/girl scout? No.
29: Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine? ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE
30: When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? Last year. Wow.
31: Can you change the oil on a car? The what?
32: Ever gotten a speeding ticket? I don't drive very well. Stay indoors.
33: Ever ran out of gas? See previous answer.
34: Favorite kind of sandwich? Tomato, onion, and cheese. Or the Italian at Jimmy John's.
35: Best thing to eat for breakfast? Food.
36: What is your usual bedtime? Bedtime's at 10, though I hardly ever adhere to it.
37: Are you lazy? heck ya
38: When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? I still dress up for Halloween. Mostly black things, as I have a surplus of black clothing, like ninjas, or death.
39: What is your Chinese astrological sign? Tiger.
40: How many languages can you speak? Two, English and Chinese. I can insult people in German, Japanese, and Russian, though.
41: Do you have any magazine subscriptions? N- Wait, my mom's subscribed to Nutrition Action and I used to have a subscription to Highlights.
42: Which are better legos or lincoln logs? LINCOLN LOGS
43: Are you stubborn? SOMEWHAT
44: Who is better...Leno or Letterman? WHO?
45: Ever watch soap operas? I don't have cable. TV shows generally seem stupid.
46: Are you afraid of heights? Not really. I'm afraid of landing.
47: Do you sing in the car? Occasionally, to irritate the driver, which may not be the best course of action but I don't caaare
48: Do you sing in the shower? No.
49: Do you dance in the car? How would you do that without dying?
50: Ever used a gun? Almost. WAIT NERF GUNS FTW
51: Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer? sCHOOL PICTURE. *WINCES* *winces again at unnecessary capslock*
52: Do you think musicals are cheesy? Yes.
53: Is Christmas stressful? No, I go places and get free stuff :D The stress is returning to school.
54: Ever eat a pierogi? YES GIVE ME MORE
55: Favorite type of fruit pie? Apple or cherry. Or PECAN :D stfu i know pecan isn't a fruit i think
56: Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? Artist, writer. Haven't changed much...
57: Do you believe in ghosts? Hm.
58: Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? A lot of times.
59: Take a vitamin daily? Fexofenadine, but that's just for Spring, so not really daily, and not really a vitamin, either.
60: Wear slippers? no.
61: Wear a bath robe? I don't wear them normally.
62: What do you wear to bed? Pajamas.
63: First concert? Never been.
64: Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? Target. I like the logo better and it smells nicer.
65: Nike or Adidas? Neither is good.
66: Cheetos Or Fritos? Fritos :D
67: Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? Sunflower seeds, my sister's allergic to peanuts and I eat maybe three a year
68: Ever hear of the group Tres Bien? No
69: Ever take dance lessons? fuck no
70: Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing? What
71: Can you curl your tongue? Yes
72: Ever won a spelling bee? Yes
73: Have you ever cried because you were so happy? No
74: Own any record albums? No
75: Own a record player? No
76: Regularly burn incense? No
77: Ever been in love? no..
78: Who would you like to see in concert? Voltaire. or better yet the MCA thing that was a couple days ago.
79: What was the last concert you saw? Never been, idiot
80: Hot tea or cold tea? No tea at all
81: Tea or coffee? Coffee
82: Sugar or snickerdoodles? Snickerdoodles :D
83: Can you swim well? Fairly well. I wouldn't win any races, but I don't drown.
84: Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yeah, who can't?
85: Are you patient? lolno
86: DJ or band, at a wedding? neither
87: Ever won a contest? Yes. The animated fairy-tale contest in 7th grade. The state-wide graphic design contest (not in first, but still). The Chinese Recital race like six years ago. Etc.
88: Ever have plastic surgery? No
89: Which are better black or green olives? never had green
90: Can you knit or crochet? no
91: Best room for a fireplace? Living room
92: Do you want to get married? no
93: If married, how long have you been married? I SAID NO
95: Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way? How old do you think I am, five? but sometimes
96: Do you have kids? I'm in highschool for fuck's sake why would I have kids
97: Do you want kids? No I'd probably accidentally kill them
98: Whats your favorite color? RED YOU LITTLE SHIT
99: Do you miss anyone right now? Already answered hts
1. First anime? Hetalia
2. If you could go back into the past and ask one person one question, who would you ask and what would the question be? I would just want to meet Tolkien...
3. Favourite food? SHAVED ICE I SAID THIS TEN-THOUSAND TIMES
4. Do you have a crush? NO
5. Favourite historical what if? Ever read the book 11/22/63? Stephen King playing with history again...
6. Who is your favorite villain? KUROHAHAHAHA or Kenjirou because he's truly a nice guy...or Kureo Mado or Tsukiyama Shuu. Or the terrorists in ZNT.
7. Least favorite protagonist?
8. What is the book you’ve read the fastest? I'm going to use that as reference to novels and not children's books, because I read those all the time and it doesn't take very long. So, another anecdote: I felt as if I'd waited for the book "The First Dragon" or the book "The Final Descent" for years. Then they came out and I sat down and read them under an hour and then screamed inside my head.
9. Favourite subject? Why? Language arts. It's an easy A.
10. What is your dream job? A high-paid makeup artist for gory movies. I don't know why. I can't even put makeup on myself, let alone on other people, but that's what I want to do.
i must have an addiction
Last Person That
Slept in your bed besides you? My sister. She's so cuddly I could eat her face
Would You Rather
Pierce your nose or your tongue? ARE YOU ASKING IF I WANT A LIGHTNING ROD IN MY FACE ARE YOU KIDDING
Simple or complicated? One on the outside, one on the inside.
Do You Prefer
Flowers or sweets? gimme dat sugar
What time is it? 10:14
Nervous habits? biting nails, fidgeting, doodling
Which shoe goes on first? whichever one's closer to my foot
Alcoholic beverage? I'm underage. Buuuuutttt that super expensive bourbon my cousin got for her birthday
I am male
I have two or more friends
I am single (AND NOT AVAILABLE)
I have/had depression (unsure
I have become a better person
…get scared from watching horror movies (depends
Likes and Dislikes
I like parties (with friends & friends ONLY
1: When you have a container of Neapolitan ice cream, what flavor do you leave for last? Chocolate. I prefer both Vanilla and Strawberry over Chocolate...
2: Would you rather be caught in a thunderstorm without an umbrella or a snowstorm without boots? THUNDERSTORM IS THAT EVEN A CONTEST YOU DON'T EVEN NEED SHOES
3: Let's say you have access to a time machine, but it can only go either backward or forward. One or the other. Which do you choose and where do you go? I wouldn't use the time machine at all, but I'd rent it out to my friends.
4: If you could choose to have any superpower ever, what would you pick? Refill shit.
5: Tomorrow morning, you wake up in the body of a celebrity, like in a '90s body-swap movie. Who is it? How do they react to your life? What do you do when you're "them"? Would you choose to switch back? No idea. Me? Freak the fuck out. They'd scare away all my friends. And fucking yes I would switch back as soon as possible I'm not equipped for that kind of stress.
6: Any allergies? Pollen and furry things.
7: What would you be more embarrassed to buy: sex toys or adult diapers? adult diapers
8: Did you get enough sleep last night? pfffftnever
9: You're the sole witness to a Mafia murder. Witness protection has to set you up with a whole new life in a totally new country. You have to leave everything behind, but you can pick where you move to. Where do you go? Taiwan.
10: If you could star in a biopic about any famous person ever, who would it be? the fuck is a biopic?
11: What's the biggest animal you've ever killed? Bugs count. a snake. by accident. i was trying to pet it, but dropped something and smashed its head. however, that did me a good turn, because imagine being bitten by a copperhead. (it was a while ago).
12: Would you rather have millions of dollars but always feel nauseous when you go outside, or be dirt poor forever but never get sick again in your life? MONEY MONEY MONEY THEY MAKE PILLS FOR NAUSEA YOU KNOW
13: A wizard offers you immortality in exchange for your two front teeth. Do you take it? fuck no who would want to be immortal
14: Could you win the Hunger Games? i would try but probably have a breakdown & die because i can't hunt
15: What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? How about as a teen/adult? when i was little, i had this furry red dress. now i wear a cape. that's basically it..
16: Do you bite your nails? all the time
17: What was the first movie you remember seeing in the theater? ummm holy shit i don't know i watched the avengers in a theater but that was only 2 years ago
18: Do you prefer music with male or female vocalists? male, i like lower voices
19: You and the love of your life are having a baby, and you get to choose the name! There's only one catch: your partner INSISTS that it be the name of a place, real or fictional. What do you name your baby? ahhhhn. Paris is already a name but it's a dumb fucking name (sorry, paris). Adelaide, as in Adelaide, Australia. Adelaide is such a pretty word.
20: If you could reboot or remake any movie, what would it be and who would you cast? no i don't care about tv
21: If you could automatically know how to speak any language or play any instrument, which would you choose? languages please, it doesn't matter if you can't play any good songs
22: For you, would getting amnesia be a good thing? no
23: If you curse loudly and then realize that there are children nearby, what is your reaction? tell them that i actually said "fox" and then start a hunt to look for it
24: Of what animal are you most afraid? BEES
25: Pizza or oral sex? what kind of dumbass fucking question is this? pizza ofc
26: Without looking them up, can you explain the rules of football? How about Quidditch? What do you think that says about you? um football is when you have the thing and a certain amount of tries to go run around, and quidditch is when people sit on sticks and fly around with a shiny thing that should be touched. #nailed it
27: You're in the car, switching channels on the radio when you hear a song that makes you go "OH SHIT, THAT'S MY JAM!" What song is it? STRAIGHT RAZOR CABARET (ofc that won't ever come on the radio)
28: Have you ever paid to see a Step Up movie? If not, how much would someone have to pay YOU to see a Step Up movie? the fuck is a step up movie
29: If you were being executed tonight, what would you choose for your last meal? shaved ice with extra syrup and cream
30: Have you ever bought an item of clothing because it reminded you of something a fictional character would wear? no, but i want to be suddenly walking in a store and find Kido's hoodie and buy it and love it forever
31: If you were invisible for a day, what would you do? illegal things
32: Have you ever been punched in the face? yes
33: How do you take your ramen noodles? my mom doesn't want me to start a bad habit early
34: Do you ever rehearse or plan conversations before you actually have them? all the time like you don't even know
35: How much black do you wear on a regular basis (not counting funerals)? a surprising amount.
36: Do you have any tattoos? Do you want any? no and yes. i want a small thing on my shoulder blade or lower back or something but i don't know what it is
37: If someone offered you a free pet snake, would you take it? It's not dangerous or really big or anything. They're just moving to a place that doesn't allow pets. OH MY GOD YES I LOVE SNAKES of course i'd have to give it away because my dad is afraid of them and my mom hates them BUT PLEASE I LOVE SNAKES
38: Do you know how to pronounce the word "pinochle"? wut
39: Can you think of anything more boring than birdwatching? math
40: Are you better with numbers or words? words
41: At the movies, do you stay for the credits? always, sometimes there's funny shit back there
42: Is morality universal or relative? relative. i know my morals are more twisted than my sister's.
43: Let's say you're getting married to someone you absolutely adore. The only catch is that you met them through a Craigslist hookup ad that was supposed to be just for one night of casual sex. Would you tell your friends how you and your fiance met? sure why not it'd be funny
44: What's the worst name you've ever been called? "dragon-tit fucker"
45: Would you eat human flesh if it had been harvested and prepared humanely? (Say, from someone brain-dead who had marked him or herself down as an organ donor - same difference, right?) i'd eat it even if it hadn't been prepared humanely
46: At what age did you stop believing in Santa? Alternately, if you never believed in Santa, did you ever ruin Santa for anyone else? no idea, some time between age 1-10, and no, i wouldn't crush people's dreams lke that.
47: Do you get along better with old people or little kids? small kids
48: If you had to choose, would you rather become a nun/monk or a drug dealer? suicide
49: What's your best bodily feature, objectively speaking? i think my hands are nice...?
50: Who is your favorite late night talk show host? i don't watch late night talk shows
1. Post a picture of you? lolno
2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
3. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys? i find that it's much easier to become friends with guys if you both know the same sort of things, but then people make assumptions and then i get mad
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger? i do that almost every day goml
5. Can you commit to one person? well, we'd all better hope so
6. How do you look right now? like a tired human
7. What exactly are you wearing right now? black shorts red VSA shirt
8. How often do you listen to music? less often then i'd like
9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more? lol like i even own sweats
10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2015? i sure hope it'll turn for the better
11. Are you a social or an antisocial person? antisocial, with guilt for not being social
12. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? "ok", and be somewhat disappointed for a while
13. Are you good at hiding your feelings? depends
14. Can you drive a stick shift? a what
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you? yeah, i like it when they don't
16. Are you going out of town soon? just came back
17. When was the last time you cried? why is this question so popular
18. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? yep
19. If you could change your eye color, would you? could i test out other colors? i'd try on that golden brown color that's really beautiful
20. Name something you have to do tomorrow? go to camp and supervise the kids
21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having. too tired slept too much
22. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex? who do i even count as a best male friend um Jun or Bob (that really isn't Will)...ew
23. Are you nice to everyone? i try to be but it doesn't work some times
24. What are you sitting on right now? a chair
25. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? if i like the person i'm with
26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? no...? WAIT YES FICTIONAL CHARACTERS
27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night? my sister
28. Do you get a lot of colds? no
29. Have your pants ever fallen down in public? NO
30. Does anyone hate you? not that i know of
31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to? no, sadly
32. Do you like watching scary movies? with other people
33. Are you a jealous person? probably
34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be? um can i get back to you on this
35. Did you have a dream last night? yeah, but i'm sure as hell not telling you
36. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to? my sister, but i frequently don't
37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOO
38. Do you think someone has feelings for you? i hope not
39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? well i just made my sister think about me
40. Did you have a good day yesterday? yes, i'd like to do it again please
41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship? lolno
42. Is your life anything like it was two years ago? actually a lot of things aren't
43. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now? idk i don't give two shits about relationships
44. What’s the best part about school? seeing my friends
45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook? i don't even have facebook goml GOML
46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school? no, but i did in third grade
47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head? yea
48. Were you single over the last summer? OF COURSE
49. What are you supposed to be doing right now? MATH THINGS
50. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive? don't have a goddamn phone gomlGOMLGOMFL
i should see a therapist about this addiction
1. What color is your toothbrush?
Red at dad's house, green at mom's
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Still on the computer.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no, and it wouldn't interest me
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"in a minute"
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Strawberry or Raspberry Buttercream Cake
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
i did not ingest fluids today
10. Do you like your wallet?
don't have one
11. What was the last thing you ate?
i didn't eat today either
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Sometime in middle school, I won an award for reading a ton of books and went to see a basketball game and shook hands with the coach of one of the teams, Duke, I think it was.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
STOP ASKING ABOUT TEXTING
16. Ever go camping?
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
only the gummy vitamins, and that's nowhere near daily
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
lolno what is religion
19. Do you have a tan?
yes, silly summer tan of shorts and t-shirt... MY ARMS ARE TWO DIFFERENT COLORS
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on where it was cooked.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I like straws.
22. What did your last text message say?
I DON'T TEXT YOU NUBS
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
The wall. The printer. Origami derp. Book. Glasses.
26. What color is your watch?
I don't own one goml
27. What do you think of when you hear Australia?
Dojizerker and Finding Nemo.
28. What is your birthstone?
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
30. What is your favorite number?
31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
32. Any plans today?
33. How many states have you lived in?
I've only lived permanently in this one, but I've spent time in hotels & houses in NY, Vermont, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida (god, I miss Florida), Oregon, Tennessee, West Virginia, NJ, and Virginia. And Ohio. I'm probably missing a few of the more northern places.
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
35. Last song listened to?
something on the radio
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Slowly, I can.
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
My mom makes me do it.
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
I don't have a favorite pair of shoes.
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
Successful, happy people.
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
I don't know?
41. Do you love anyone?
Do fictional characters count?
42. Do any of your friends have children?
I'm friends with my cousins, and some of them are married, does that count?
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I know someone that hated me once, but I'm not sure if she still hates me.
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
46. What color is your car?
When my dad forces me to drive, I use his car, and it's red.
47. Do you like cats?
I'm allergic to furry mammals.
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Well, now I am.
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
50. How did you get your worst scar?
I manage not to scar. I've done a great amount of stupid things that get me injured, but no scars... The closest thing I have to a scar is a place on my wrist six or seven years ago when I went down an inflatable slide, got rubber burn there, and stupidly poured lemonade on it. It's sort of a darker color than the rest of my skin, but even that is fading.
oh but wait those carpet burns from camp
and running into a tree so now there's a neat white line on my leg
but that's going away too
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color? blacky brown. i haven't dyed it at all.
Skin: Do you tan easily? after the first great burn of the summer, yes
Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch? eeeeehhhhh mythbusters?
Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance? oh god that's too hard something like the cinnamon vanilla stuff
Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now? no
Tongue: What was in your last meal? green popsicle
Windpipe: Do you sing? when i think nobody's listening..or with the purpose to annoy.
Neck: Do you wear necklaces? no
Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)? none
Cheeks: Do you blush easily? i'm good at pretending not to be embarrassed as much as i am
Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone? no
Hands: Are you an artist/writer? well i'm on this site, aren't i?
Fingers: Do you play an instrument? piano
Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know? noo
Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes? I DON'T HAVE A DEATH WISH THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong? uh not really, though i like to take care of little children because they're super cute
Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image? i know i'm at least somewhat aesthetically pleasing, so i'm ok
Back: Are you a virgin? yeah, and so what?
Hips: Do you like to dance? no i can't even hulahoop
Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly? no
Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone? i haven't even dated someone
Ankles: Have you ever been arrested? why is this ankles
Feet: Favorite pair of shoes? uhh flipflops.
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
bold what applies to you
Clothes / Accessory / Make-up:
Family / Country:
School / Job:
I’m afraid of:
1. last beverage? ginger ale
6. dated someone twice: i haven't even dated someone once what kinda stupid question is this
burgundy, reddish orange, barely-pink bright red
15. Made a new friend: yes
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life: see previous
59. Eating: nothing
67. Lips or eyes: eyes
76. Kissed a stranger: ENOUGH ABOUT FIRST GRADE ALREADY
86. Yourself: when it suits me
You Know You're a Book Addict If (Bold those that apply):
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on. /if i've read the book before, then yes
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book. /i might soon
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read it. /the types of books i enjoy other people find too boring/scary so i don't try anymore
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't. /YOU CAN'T, NEMO, YOU CAN'T
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod. /nobody draws pictures of the characters i like, plus i don't have an ipod
You've got a book memorized. /"Monsters and my One True Love." FIGHT ME.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days. /bruh that aint even hard TRY READING THE ULTIMATE HITCHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY MOSTLY HARMLESS IN A WEEK GOML
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like. /that's fucking stupid
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend. /that's a bit delusional
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional
You check your back every morning in the mirror to see if you've sprouted wings and can join the flock. /is this a cult
You test your hand in sunlight to check and see if you're still (unfortunately) human./what kinda freaky books do you people read
You've closed your eyes and tried to morph into a wolf. /are you okay
You've found yourself trying to impersonate a character.
Your idol is a character from a book. /my idol is Marasy8 kbye
i give up the surveys will consume me
1. Are you more feminine or masculine? I'd have to say masculine. I don't care much about how I look, I don't do the makeup or enjoy clothes shopping all that much. The most feminine thing about me is that I sometimes indulge in dressup games.
2. Are you tall or short? I used to be short, but now I'm less short.
3. What’s your favorite color? Red.
4. What do you love about yourself? Piano fingers.
5. What’s your greatest flaw? i'm one of the most irresponsible people you'll ever meet
6. Do you see yourself differently than other people describe you? Well, the only person that described me recently called me "rambunctiously adorable", and that fits.
7. What are you really, really good at? Piano.
8. What’s something you’re bad at, but love? Drawing. Well, I'm not bad at it, but I'm not as good at it as I'd like to be.
9. What’s something people have tried to force you to do? Life.
10. How do you spend your free time? Mostly on the computer.
11. Describe the way you dress in one sentence. As long as it covers my body from the neck to the middle of the thighs and isn't a dress, I'll wear it.
12. Have you ever gotten your nails professionally painted? why waste the money
13. What is the most insulting thing anyone has said to you? I could pull up a bunch of things my mom says when she's mad.
14. Favorite game? Uhhhright now it'd have to be Monsters Den Chronicles. Or do you mean a non-flash game...
15. What color is your hair? Blacky Brown.
16. Do you believe in god? Well, somebody's out to get me.
17. Is men’s rights a thing? I don't want to get into this.
18. Does love really exist? Well you've got to be a little more specific than that. I believe in love that I have experienced. So familial love? Sure. Anything else? Ask someone else.
19. Can science explain everything, eventually? Almost all of it. Some things should remain glorious mysteries.
20. Are we raised into what we love, or do we come to love it based on how we were raised? - Option no 2. A lot of things I do now are because I wanted to spite my mom.
21. How do you feel about the school system? DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOW MUCH I HATE THIS PIECE OF SHIT
22. Do you believe in fate/destiny? Fate, no. But I'll take ka any day.
23. What is art? From the lips of the great sage of my mom: "Things that don't make money."
24. Do we define ourselves, or does our past? Let me find a dictionary.
25. What happens after we die? We decompose.
26. Do humans matter--tiny specs on a floating piece of rock in a solar
27. system in a galaxy in an infinite universe? Why was this question chopped in half? And of course not. Nothing matters. EVERYTHING IS MATTER except energy
28. Is there good in everyone? People aren't bitter babies.
29. Does apathy really exist? I need an excuse for life, so yes.
29. Is human life only valuable because our society makes it? Yes.
30. How do you feel about society, the vague “they” blamed for everything? I don't care about it
(ﾉヮ)ﾉ『*LOVEY-DOVEY PREFERENCE STUFF*』
31. What gender do you prefer? I prefer no romance.
32. What’s the first thing you notice about someone? What they look like.
33. Could you love someone you found ugly? Let me guess, you have a great personality.
34. Favorite hair color? Hair. idk darker hair is nice i guess
35. Favorite eye color? Green eyes are interesting.
36. Ideal height? Not much taller than I am. Say, maybe an inch.
37. Describe, personality-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? Uh. Hn. Affectionate. Weird like me. Interested in the same sort of things I'm interested in. Okay with being ignored for long periods of time and then suddenly being attacked by super-clingy me and then ignored again. Tolerates acorns showing up in weird places during the fall. Knows how to operate life so I'm not stranded in responsibilty without knowing how to do anything.
38. Describe, appearance-wise, what your ideal boy/girlfriend would be like? They'd have hair that's probably on the longer side. That's about my only opinion when I judge people on looks.
39. What do you look for--brains or looks? Looks are nice. Brains are necessary.
40. Could you fall in love online? Probably.
41. How much of an age cap can you handle? Less than five years is nice.
42. How would you introduce yourself on a blind date? I wouldn't go on a blind date.
43. Could you forgive a cheater? I would hopefully not date the sort of person that would cheat on me. And no, I would not. When people get back together with cheaters in books, it pisses me off.
44. Is lying about something serious as bad as cheating? Depends.
45. Right now, you could call the person you like/love (if you aren’t dating/engaged/married already), or show up at their front door, and just confess or kiss them or whatever. What’s stopping you? I don't have a crush on someone currently. *nice save, me*
QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT NOT HEAR EVERY DAY
A. If you could get away with one murder in your lifetime without any legal, social, or emotional repercussions, would you kill someone? Oh mais oui.
B. What is your first thought when you receive a message, are you excited for the idea of someone from potentially the other side of the world wanting to talk to you or fearful that someone will criticize you? "who is this"
C. Have you ever looked down on someone because you thought your religious views were superior? I'm not religious. I suppose I think myself superior because (no offense to anyone out there) I think religion is a waste of time.
D. Would you rather know everything the universe has to offer but in exchange lose all emotions or remain the way you are now? I'm barely in touch with my emotions anyway. Assuming my head wouldn't explode or I wouldn't go insane, I'd do it. Because I'd be successful.
E. If you could live and be healthy without sleeping or eating/drinking, which would you cut out of your life? Sleeping. I could be like that one guy in Vietnam...
F. If you could take on the exact body and form of anyone else on Earth, who would it be? Nobody else but me.
G. Would you rather burn or freeze to death? Freeze. Oy.
H. If it meant it would solve all world hunger, war, disease and bigotry, would you spend the rest of eternity in Hell? i don't believe in hell so yes i would
I. Was the first crush in your life something you had or something someone had on you? People who have/had crushes on me have never informed me of this fact. If someone had a crush on me before the First Grade Incident, I don't know about it.
J. Could you live without having sex ever (again) in exchange for eternal youth? I'm not interested in the idea of sex, but I wouldn't want eternal youth either. Howabout just "youth" or a feeling of youth while I age?
K. Have you ever watched a full length pornographic movie? I haven't even seen a real dick why would I want to watch a porn movie
L. The Beatles or The Rolling Stones? Beatles.
M. If you could have the ability to manipulate matter or energy, which would you choose? Matter. Energy is nice, but I could literally make it rain.
N. What was the worst nightmare you ever had? It was a while ago. I was maybe five or six. There was a tower, almost cartoony, and the bricks of it were purple and green and black. There was a single torch, and that was like neon green. There were purple and gold tapestries, but looking at them made me uncomfortable. I reached a T-junction, and on the wall opposite the bottom bar of the T was where the torch was. Left and right were both black. I took about six steps into one darkness and something moved; it was shint, and at first I thought it was eyes, but it was only an astronaut. But it didn't move. I couldn't see through the helmet, the black glass was too reflective. But I started to be creeped out when it reached for me, since I'd just reassured myself it was dead. And then before I could get far (it was nightmare slo-mo running) it caught me, and I started suffocating, though it wasn't holding onto my throat. I honestly couldn't breathe. It was terrifying. Anyway, it carried me down a long hallway while I'm choking and flailing, reached a second-story window - it was more of the fact that the hallway ended in open air than a window - and looked over the edge. There was a purplish black courtyard under a starry sky, and i remember thinking that the bricks looked pulpy, like intestines. There was a silver fountain in the courtyard, and both my parents were standing in it looking at me, but there was something wrong with their faces. I'm still suffocating, and I think I was paralyzed or something, and then the astronaut dumped me out the window. I didn't hit the ground, instead the intestine-brick reached up and grabbed me and I woke up on the floor of my room. it doesn't sound that scary right now...
or maybe the one with that thing from HetaOni and Slenderman both chasing me and I literally couldn't move I like climbed three feet off the ground into a tree and then couldn't move while they slowly approached in a black-and-white world AND I COULDN'T MOVE I'D ESCAPED THE BUILDING BUT I COULD NOT MOVE
O. Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best? what kind of dumbass question is this
P. All the sequels/remakes/adaptations/rip-offs in movies nowadays, good or bad? Some are decent.
Q. Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life? I'd rather be happy.
R. Do you have any (secret) feelings of bigotry to any group of people? Yes. Stupid people.
S. Would you rather be the only person in the world that can read minds or have everyone else in the world be able to read minds except for your own? I'd like to have my mind as a secret.
T. If everyone in the world would automatically only know one language, which language would you choose? English, because it's the only one I speak well.
U. If you were old enough and not in a situation where it would be inappropriate, would you sleep with one of your (past) school teachers/professors? HELL NO
V. A world without religion, good, bad, neutral? Excellent.
W. The men's rights movement, legitimate cause or laughable, and why? not again
X. You can eliminate one of your five senses to substantially strengthen the others, which one and would you do it? No.
Y. Do looks mean anything to you? Don't lie, could you fall in love with someone you thought was ugly? i'd have to get used to it
Z. Can you understand the mindset and logic used by the opposite spiritual opinion? An atheist understanding the belief in a higher power and vice versa. as a human race, sure. But just me? hahano
1: What would you name your future daughter?
said this already
2: Do you miss anyone?
said this too
3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
Stayed in where the hell is this out that i would go to?
7: How late did you stay up last night?
8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually mean it?
11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
Alcohol is disgusting.
12: Have you pretended to like someone?
not particularily i have no reason to
13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
i don't want lung cancer
14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
more often then i'd like to admit actually it's kinda embarassing and then whe i get embarassed i cry more it sucks
18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
20: Who did you last see in person?
21: What is the last thing you said out loud?
"[insert sister name] DON'T PUT YOUR STUPID TRASH IN MY ROOM IT'S LIKE YOU'RE FRAMING ME FOR EATING ALL THE FRITOS AND I HATE FRITOS YOU FOOL"
22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
what kind of whorechild do you think i am
23: Have you ever been to Paris?
I can't even pronounce "bojnour" without ajed
24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
25: Do you use chap stick?
26: Who did you last share a bed with?
27: Are you listening to music right now?
my stomach is growling a symphony
28: What is something you currently want right now?
to know that my future will be sucessful
29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
30: How is your heart lately?
31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
this afternoon, when the not-bob with the stripey jacket hugged me. he hugs me every day and it's nice
33: What do people call you?
By my name
34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
ALL THE TIME
35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
School. Nuff said.
36: What are you listening to right now?
muffled classical music from downstairs
37: What is wrong with you right now?
38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
All thj etime :D
40: What is on your wrists right now?
some notes about anatomy
41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
Single and confused XD like who would even do a romance and why
42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
China. not just made in china but i actually physically went to china and bought this shirt for 30 yuan
43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
I don't kiss people not related to me, but I kissed my cousin on the cheek once and felt weird about it since I didn't know him well
44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
what was six months ago was that the end of summer break? yes i miss that
48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
Alone. Sometimes my sister sneaks into bed and she's cuddly.
49: Have you ever been to New York?
Frequently. Well, not "frequently" but my uncle lives there and we sometimes spend a week with him in winter. And last summer when my mom wanted to go see more people we went to NY again and I got the best bubble tea in the world
50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
I sure hope so. I'd hate to think my dad hates me...
FINALLY IT'S OVER
Currently, the story with most reviews is Like Glass at 111, the one with most favorites is Black Card, which is at 120 (wowowow), and the one with the most follows is again Black Card at 45. I think I've found the story I'm going to be known for.
*backflips into the sun*
Unsafe External Link