Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, and Sherlock.
First and Foremost, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. /*
Updated on 02/16/2016
Hey everyone! Please ignore my previous stories- they suck more than a smutty destiel fic, tbh.
So, my name is Rowan Blaine Winchester. Not legally yet, of course, that's a stalker invitation, right there. But it will be in a few years and I will share the names of my favourite fictional characters. Pretty effing cool, right?
Anyway, I've had a bit of writers block for a while. My previous stories horrify me, and I'm working to become a decent author on this site. It's pretty intense, trying to come up with plots and sticking with them. Normally I just word vomit and hope for the best. Which is why I'm damned to author hell. xD
So on with my fandoms and ships and such.
1. Harry Potter. This is what started it all, folks. This is what literally saved my life in a dark time. I will always be hella grateful to Jo Rowling and the wonderful world she created. It's also what started my fandom obsession, so my grandmum has that to blame for the 'satanic' supernatural decorations in my room. Fremione FTW.
2. Glee. Oh, Glee. I started watching it on December 12th, 2015 at approximately 9:15 pm EST. Yeah, I remembered when I started. Made sure of that, after I couldn't remember with Harry Potter and Supernatural. It's the best thing ever. There's nothing I would love more to do then burst into song in the middle of a high school hallway, but I fear a SWAT team will come to investigate the dying whale noises, so I'll stick to singing alone in my bedroom while watching it repeatedly. Klainey days is the best thing since Apple Pie. Really. It is. They're so cute and gay and- I should stop before you get annoyed.
3. Merlin. This is kind of tied with Glee, but 3 is my favourite number, so that makes up for that. Merlin is love, Merlin is life. My 4 year old niece's favourite show that I can tolerate, and of course, one of mine. Merthur has got to be one of the best ships of all time. 'Sides Klaine, though. Klaine is number 1.
4. Supernatural. What's better than fighting demons and kicking some angel ass, amirite? I'm not Christian, so that parts always fun. Not bashing Christianity for everyone or anything, it was just pushed on me personally too much as a child, and thus, I find the series amazing. Not just cause of that, of course. Dean is one fine man and Destiel is my 2nd OTP. I think. All of the ships I've mentioned so far are my OTP's. Anyway... *awkward pause*
5. The Hunger Games? I guess? So many fandoms, so little time. I've yet to see the last movie, but I love the books. Also Divergent. Divergent is good. I ship Finnick and Katniss tbh. I don't ship her with Peeta or Gale, that's just weird to me. I feel like she's asexual at least to me but I don't wanna label a fictional character. Also Fourtris. Fourtris is good. xD
I'm not gonna continue with that, because I don't have time to write descriptions that were too obviously written by a hyper 16 year old girl about all of her fandoms, so I'm gonna end with that. I will say I like BBC Sherlock and Doctor Who, also, though.
I will be writing for a while, trying to come up with something that's not unrealistic and weird, so hope the best for that.
Thank you, lovely, wonderful people. Have a hella good day!.