Author has written 16 stories for Phineas and Ferb, Danny Phantom, Walking Dead, and Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン.
This is my first fanfic account ever. I was never one to write fanfics, but my dream is to become an author, so I figured why not start with small stories ones where I can just work with what I have to create something interesting to read. I love writing and I'm always coming up with new ideas so don't be surprised if you find a new story every day XD
And who could forget about Tumblr?!? Hehe, but seriously though, here's my Tumblr:
Currently on hiatus-sorry!!
Things About me:
I am a very weird person, would it be weird if I said I was a college student writing fanfics about her favorite TV shows? Nothing weird about that right? Haha right! I love meeting new people and friends! I enjoy sharing secrets, learning new secrets, or keeping secrets!! I am a very exciting person to be around I love partying and singing and acting!
I play the flute, the piano, and harp. I love designing my own clothes and taking care of my hamster.
I love legend of Zelda, Danny Phantom, Phineas and Ferb, Peter Pan, Adventure Time, and drawing pictures!!
I speak spanish, english, and french.
I am into anything scary, horrifying, or awesome!
I get new story ideas whenever I drink Dr. Pepper and eat ice cream :D the perks of being me...
TEN SURE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE AN OBSESSED FANFICTION WRITER
1. When you ask yourself a question as one character and respond as another one.
2. When you begin to compare what a friend says to something one of your characters would say.
3. When you are talking to a friend and you suddenly scream, “Oh my gosh! I just got the greatest idea for a story of mine!” and your idea has
4. When you lock yourself in your room, crank up the music, and act out an entire story…and then forget everything you thought of.
5. When you are listening to a song and go “Oh my gosh! This song is exactly what (Insert story here) is about!”
6. When you run around the house dancing and thinking of an idea, acting all crazy, and write the scene that turns out to be a very sad, calm scene.
7. When you fear to daydream because you are afraid of your characters hunting you down and killing you for the torture you put them through.
8. When you can’t fall asleep without thinking about what is going to happen in your next chapter.
9. When you begin to envision your own version of someone else’s fanfic.
10. When you think out loud and start giggling and jumping around talking to yourself when you come up with a good idea.
This is so me...I can't believe it...Dang I seem like a crazy fruitloop!! NOOOOOOOO!!!
I hope to get a hundred reviews on one of my stories and I hope you guys enjoy my stories!
Thanks for reading my stories!! Be sure to stay awesome and leave bacon outside of your window for Peter Pan!!