Author has written 2 stories for Inuyasha, and Escaflowne.
Warning: You are now reading an Authoress Profile
Reader discretion advised
I'm Rainstorm E. I'm a blonde, blue eyed college student with a passion for horseback riding, reading and italian coffee. I'm a reclusive manga/anime otaku and I hate beetroot.
Delighted you felt the urge to peek at my profile. You butter me.
- Gundam Wing (Anime): I believe it's my number one favorite anime of all times. I always keep coming back to it. Even though I'm not exactly a mecha person...Excellent plot and character depth. And yes. I'm a 1xR fan. I never quite saw any sparks flying between Duo and Heero.
- Ranma 1/2 (Anime/Manga): Hilarious and cute, it's innocently romantic. The plot is also really creative.
- Inuyasha (Anime/Manga): First anime that lead me into my otaku-hood. Lot's of reference to religious and mythological aspects of feudal Japan, complicated love relationships and hilarity.
- Fruits Basket (Anime): Lot's of phsycological issues, good values and sweet moments.
- Vision of Escaflowne (Anime): Full of magic and action, as well as those cute and awkward teenage romances. A favorite after GW.
- Full Metal Panic! (Anime): Very technical, full of military goodness and action with a side story on a high school romantic comedy. Another favorite.
- Daa! Daa! Daa! (Anime/Manga): I loved the manga. The character design is amazingly adorible and the romance is sweet and hesitant.
- Cardcaptor Sakura (Anime/Manga): Another very cute anime with an innocent romance blooming between characters and magical battles.
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicals (Anime/Manga): It has Xiaoran and Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura but with a different plot - what more can I say. It's amazing!
-Crescent Moon (manga): Vampires, werewolves and other magical creatures with a sweet little love development and a mystery.
Speed Limit: Yes...um...er...I really have to sit down with it. Problem is I've just developed a ultimate dislike for Inuyasha (he kinda pisses me off) and I've never really thought of pairing Kags (bless her little school girl heart) with anyone else...so...it's on HIATUS until further notice. I'm sorry!
Unsafe External Link