Author has written 20 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Hi! My name is, K... wait. I'm telling you my real name! I'm on the internet.
i have a lot of favorite authors. Suzanne Collins, Darren Shan, Rick Riordan, Frank Beddor, A.A. Milne (DONT LAUGH!! Whinnie the Pooh is AWESOME!!!), Sir Author Conan Doyle, JK Rowling, just to name a few.
I can promise at least one fan fiction for each author, but lately my Fangirling Compass has been pointing towards Percy Jackson and nowhere else (I think it's because we're reading The Odyssey in English right now)
FYI, I LOVE feedback and input on my work. my A/Ns will often ask for help or hold a mini poll for those following my work. I will post these when I get writers block which happens often) So PLEASE respond to them.
- The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction -
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :D or :( or ;) etc. in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character—yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est—writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Ideas for Future Stories (PLEASE DON'T STEAL!)
Staplers and Scars
My take on Jason's stapler incident. One-Shot. Rated Kplus for blood.
Jason and Thalia
Thoughts from the demigods on the SPQR tats. Seven-Shot (at least). Rated T for possible language.
Percy and Jason
Leo is the only single one on the Argo II. What thoughts go through his mind as he watches the happy couples? Three-Shot(at least). Rated T for Jiper, Percebeth, and Frazel fluff.
Leo and Nemisis
Jason, Percy, and Franks thoughts on their girlfriends. Three-Shot. Rated T for Jiper, Percebeth, and Frazel fluff.
Percy and Jason
Annabeth, Piper, and Hazels thoughts on their boyfriends. Three-Shot. Rated T for Jiper, Percebeth, and Frazel fluff.
Annabeth and Piper
Stuck at Goode
Annabeth is trapped in New York due to storms across the country. Paul insists she can't miss school, so he gets her into Goode. Now Annabeth is stuck at a new school. The only bright side? Percy. Rated T for probable fluff.
Percy and Annabeth
Paul meets Percy for the first time.
Paul and Percy
I HAVE A THEORY...Heroes of Olympus
Percy (a boy) and Annabeth (a girl) have both fallen into Tartarus. Right into the domain of Gaea and her minions/followers. Everyone is saying there are going to be endless attacks- as in, the monsters are gong to try to kill them. But, Gaea needs a boy and a girl to sacrifice on Mount Olympus. Why would Gaea go after two of the other seven when she has her perferred choices right in her clutches? Gaea is evil, but I don't think she's stupid. I think she'll have the monsters capture Percy and Annabeth, bring them to the Doors of Death, and try and bring them to Mount Olympus sacrifice them.
THEORY PROVED: Incorrect
CHILD OF ZEUS
You like being in charge. You often wish you could just zap someone with a thunderbolt. You were voted Class President. You do what’s best for everyone. You think you have what it takes to run for President. You think every problem has a solution. You love showing off. You like plane rides You are hydrophobiac
CHILD OF POSEIDON
You feel at home in the water. Your favourite vacation place is at the beach. You enjoy snorkelling, scuba diving, surfing, etc. You want to do something about the marine species being abused today. You visit the local pool on a regular basis. You swim professionally. You hate seafood You never get seasick. You’d rather ride a boat than a plane. You are acrophobiac
CHILD OF HADES
You’re not that much of a people person. You like staying in the dark and writing. You experience bad moods on a regular basis. You like listening to loud, angry music. You spend most of your time alone. You think parties are sometimes loud and annoying. You like to keep to yourself. All your closets are padlocked (or you wish they could be). You write in diary/journal/blog. You feel most active at night.
CHILD OF DEMETER
You own a garden. You like the great outdoors. You have a green thumb. You’re an environmentalist. You have a special connection with animals. You’re a vegetarian. You like going hiking, camping, and looking at the natural wonders of the world. You always check a product if it’s environmentally-friendly. You love going to flower shops. You think global warming is a threat that must be dealt with.
CHILD OF ARES
You often start fights. You’re a very aggressive type of person. You like watching wrestling. You’re competitive. You like reading about war. You don’t take crap from anybody. You have anger management. You never back away from a fight. Everyone does what you say. You don’t always think before you do something.
CHILD OF ATHENA
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge. You’re probably the only person who visit the library on a regularbasis. Half of your Christmas presents last year were books. You like reading about war, mostly about the reasons and controversies behind it. You’re the valedictorian in your class. You’ve never gotten a grade below 80 in your report card. You get political jokes without asking people to explain them. You think it would be better if you were the President. You have a huge shelf of books at home.You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
CHILD OF APOLLO
You’re very creative and artistic. You like listening to all kinds of music in general. You always feel sunny and optimistic. You are talented at drawing. You like writing poetry. You can play at least 3 musical instruments. You like going to art museums. You almost always win 1st Place in Art Contests. You have straight A's in Art on your report card. Your school notebook has more doodles than notes.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general. A deer is one of your favorite animals. You can shoot targets. You like silver. You like the moon better than the sun. Zoe Nightshade is awesome. You love wild animals. You spend most of your time outdoors. You love to move around the place Hunting is not cruel, if it's to hunt down monsters
CHILD OF HEPHAESTUS
You have a way with tools. You build awesome things during your free time. You’re the best at Woodshop in your class. Metalworking is your forte. You have your own toolbox. You often search the Internet to look for pictures of robots. You’re a techie. You often have carpentry projects. You dream of being a carpenter. You aren’t afraid of fire.
CHILD OF APHRODITE
Every guy/girl swoons for you. You like putting on makeup. You naturally smell good. You never experience a bad hair day. Your favorite activity is clothes-shopping. You’re always at the front of every trend. You’re the popular girl/guy at your school. You’re often invited to parties. Your motto is ‘It’s never a party without me.” You look at yourself in the mirror on a regular basis.
0/10 (or I'm Piper's twin...)
CHILD OF HERMES
You like pickpocketing your friends. You’re a prankster. You’re a speed demon. You consider yourself restless. You’re the best speaker in the class. You like thinking on your feet and using your wits. You’re inventive and resourceful. You often start arguments.You’ve never lost a debate. You like making witty and sarcastic statements.
CHILD OF DIONYSUS
You’re the life of the party. You like wine. You’ve probably tasted every alcoholic drink out there. You can finish a martini in less than a minute.. You have a happy, cheerful disposition. You’re a foodie. You like going to social events and mingling with people. You like trying out new food. You feel that you’re abundant in life. You think that too much of anything is bad.
YOUR GUY SIDE
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
I HAVE (ANOTHER) THEORY...Heroes of Olympus
All of fanfiction, even myself, seems to think Percy and Annabeth will be attahed at the hip if they make it out of Tartarus. But what if it drives them apart? Where they won't be able to look at the other without remembering their horrible experience.
I think I'm going to write a story on that. Though I do hope they'll be attached at the hip. Anyone up for a Annason/Perper story?
I HAVE (YET ANOTHER) THEORY... Heroes of Olympus
There are three common thoughts about who is going to close the doors.
1) Percy will because of his loyalty. He will force Annabeth out of Tartarus despite whatever proteats she might have.
2) Both Percy and Annabeth will close the Doors of Death. Now whether they come to a mutual decision, or Annabeth runs in to be with Percy af the last second, both seem to have equal takers. It doesn't matter to me, the outcome would be the same.
3) Leo will shut the doors. He is the seventh wheel, so why wouldn't Riordan send him to his probable death? He would probably do it, even if we threatened to ransack his house and kidnap him, we all know it.
Leo is far too loveable, in my opinion, to kill off. Sending Percy and Annabeth (or just Percy) would definetly cause an angry mob on Uncle Rick's front lawn (Pitchforks! Get your pitchforks! Can't be an angry mob without pitchforks!).
In my opinion, I think one of two things will happen.
1) Nico will shut the doors. Him being the son of Hades, it seems he'd have a better chance of surviving, although we know he could still fet in trouble. Maybe he'll shut the doors and then shadow travel out! Though we all know Riordan's too much of a troll to not take this chance to kill anybody.
2) Has everybody heard the news? Calypso is makng an appearence in this series! Maybe she will be the one to shut the doors. Gods, I hope we see her in House of Hades.
THEORY PROVED: Incorrect
Has Anybody Noticed That...
The titles of each of the Heroes of Olympus books correspond to the first POV?
The Lost Hero- Jason
Although the lost hero is technically Percy, Jason is the lost hero of Camp Jupiter.
The Son of Neptune- Percy
This one is pretty obvious. Of course Percy is the son of Poseidon, but the differences have kind of gone out the window. Plus Juno called him the son of Neptune when she introduced him so... Yeah.
The Mark of Athena- Annabeth
Again, obvious. If anybody needs explaining, you probably need to go back to kindergarten.
The House of Hades- Hazel
Hades-Pluto-Hazel. How much more blunt can I be?
THE SORTING HAT'S CHECKLIST
Final Judgment: Now let's see. Where to put you? An oddball you are- you fit everywhere and nowhere. Your anger easily puts you in Slytherin, but your love for the arts would fit you well into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. As for as Gryffindor, you're probably not outgoing enough to be there. Keeping up with the trends isn't important to you, so maybe not Slytherin or Hufflepuff where it is of utmost importance. But your grades are lacking to the point of near failure- you would be shunned in Ravenclaw. So it's official! Your anger is strong, and it's not like you can't continue to swim in another house. SLYTHERIN!
Why do we put Nico and Percy and Thalia into a tight group of friends? I get that they're all cousins, but Nico and Thalia have had very little interaction! Thalia knew Nico for only a couple of days before she went on that quest in Titan's Curse. Then, afterwords, THALIA JOINED THE HUNT! Not that I have a problem with that, but she never went back to Camp Half-Blood after the quest. Then Nico got pissy and ran off because he found out that Percy failed to keep is promise of keeping Bianca alive. Unless their entire relationship in the world of Fan Fiction is based on Sword of Hades (which I unfortunately have yet to read (anyone know where i can find it for free online?)), then I don't get why we make Nico and Thalia best friends.
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Percy Jacksons and Friends|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|