Poll: What story should I create next? Vote Now!
Author has written 56 stories for Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninjago, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Homestuck, Hetalia - Axis Powers, Teen Titans, Doctor Who, Undertale, Avengers, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Overwatch, and Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir.
Hello! My profile is currently being edited, since I haven't touched it for over a year. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Call me Taylor for now!
My Tumblr is here
My Solangelo parody of Kiss the Girl is here
Outfits for Chapter 26 of "How Not to Get Your OTP Together!"
Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, then weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you can read this message, you are smart because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
Chocolate chip cookies are the best! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have written a story, but never completed it, then copy and this on your profile
Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
7 Ways to scare your roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you're hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
THE MORSE CODE :
ELECTION - RESULTS:
A DECIMAL POINT:
ELEVEN PLUS TWO:
Q. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question?
In loving memory of...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus and will always be remembered as a hero
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing very well that she would die
...Bianca di Angelo, who sacrificed herself to save her friends
...Daedalus, who died to prevent Luke's army from using the Labyrinth
...Silena Beauregard, who died a hero
...Charles Beckendorf, who let himself die for the sake of a mission's success
...Ethan Nakumura, who redeemed himself in the end only to be killed by Kronos
...Everyone else who died in the Titan War
The dinosaur's extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
"People often ignore the simple things in life. If someone really annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown. On the other hand, it only takes 4 muscles to reach over and bitch slap that mother fucker upside the head!"
If Fanfiction is your way of escaping reality and the rest of the boring people in the world and truly "unleashing your imagination" then paste this in your profile and add your name: Emerald Princess 14, StardustFromThePlanetGallifr ey, NarnianLady, KingdomHeartsNerd, Lady Alice101, TheOnlyMarauderette, GodofAWSOMEstuff, Katerina Riley, Aguilita Cruz, TailsDoll13
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
THINGS YOU NEVER WANT TO HEAR WHILE UNDERGOING SURGERY:
1. "Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy."
2. "Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop."
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. "Bo! Bo! Come back with that! Bad Dog!"
5. "Wait a minute, if this is his spleen, then what's that?"
6. "Hand me that...uh...that uh...thingy."
7. "Oh no! I just lost my Rolex."
8. "Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?"
9. "Damn, there go the lights again..."
10. "Ya know, there's big money in kidneys. Hell, the guy's got two of them."
11. "What do you mean you want a divorce?"
Trying love a second time is like eating a hamburger, throwing it up, and then eating it again.
Love is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it's true warmth.
Ohh my, you clearly are oblivious to the fact that your eyes do so much damage.
They say kissing is the language of love. Care to indulge in a little convo?
I didn't fall for you... You tripped me.
We have a communication problem and I don't wanna talk about it.
he Said "i love you" and i sneezed and said "ohh sorry;; But im Alergic to :.B.u.l.l.s.h.i.t.
Every time i walk pass you my words jummble into something stupid ...so i come out with somthing like...i like your phone...it's very small..(ackward silence)
I have skittles in my mouth... wanna taste the rainbow?
If nothing lasts forever, can i be your nothing?
Love is only a dirty trick played on us to achieve continuation of the species.
Don't be suprised if a fat guy in a red suit stuffs u in a bag in the middle of the niight because i asked for you for christmas
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
A Hunger Games Addict's Prayer
If my little sister pets a goat
When I toss some wood in the fire
The Capitol will cross my mind
I'll always think of Glimmer
Whenever I watch a reality show
I swear to think of Cato
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
If you have ever wished you could materialize a hammer/frying pan/giant fan/ wrench/ect./ out of thin air to beat someone with, put this into your profile.
There is stupid coming out of your mouth hole again
I wear black because it blends well with my soul.
A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws.
The words 'Can you get up and do this simple thing for me?' never seem to register in my brain.
Deja vu- when you've done something you think you've done before, its because God thought it was so funny, he had to rewind it for his friends to see.
Would you like a cookie? So would I.
Well the voices and I took a vote. It's unanimous; you suck.
My mullet is better than yours . . . it's been blowtorched, and it comes OFF!
Knowledge is power and power corrupts. Study hard; be evil.
I Googled you today and I'm disturbed with what I found.
Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"? (OH, NO.)
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made with real lemons?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes? (Ah. Good point!)
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?
If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it!
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you.
Spanish person: *speaks fast mad spanish*
Person: DUDE SLOW DOWN! DORA DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT YET!
Girl's status: *is now single*
Boy: Haha what a lose- wait that's my girl friend /:
Remember in third grade when the teachers said we need to learn cursive because we're going to use it for the rest of our lives? Haha they lied
Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy:
Man: "So, want to go back to my place?"
Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
Man: "I want to give myself to you."
Copy and paste this acronym if you love Percy Jackson:
Perseus Jackson. Savior of Olympus.
Electricity. That's what will shock you if you mess with Thalia Grace.
Riptide. Percy's lethal ballpoint pen.
Clarisse. That's who will go after you if you beat her in a battle. (And you don't want an angry Clarisse. It's bad enough when she's not angry.)
Yellow duffle bags. Helped Percy, Tyson, and Annabeth.
Jason Grace. Thalia's "lost" little brother.
Annabeth Chase. Percy's girlfriend and official architect of Olympus.
Chiron. Trainer of heroes.
Kaleidoscope. What Piper's eyes look like to Jason.
Son of Neptune. The book we can't wait for.
Olympus. Home of the gods.
Nemesis. Ethan's mother. Don't worry, she's getting her revenge on his death.
Atlas. Zoe's father.
Never back down. The phrase that reminds me of TLO.
Dionysus. The god of wine. (More like the god of Diet Coke.)
Thalia Grace. Hunter of Artemis and daughter of Zeus.
Hephaestus. The father of our favorite fire boy. ;)
Empathy link. What Grover and Percy have. Saved Grover's life a couple of times.
Officers. The immortal skeletons dressed up as officers.
Lupa. The she-wolf we all want to know about.
Morpheus. The gods of dreams. Put NYC asleep during TLO.
Persephone. The kidnapped wife of Hades. Believes every hero is brave and wants to give them a chance.
Ichor. The blood of the gods.
Artemis. Goddess of the Hunt. Has hunters, including Thalia.
Nothing lasts forever. Even the gods.
Switched. Percy and Jason are switched. Jason at CHB, Percy at Legion Camp.
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan Even cat goddesses like growling at birds. Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones. The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese. Children of rival gods can fall in love. No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels. Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream. Eating fruit bats is bad for your health. Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated. The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy. Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess. Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. Math teachers really are evil. Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...) It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena. Elvis was a magician. No, really. Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed. Boomerangs can cast spells. It's possible to gamble moonlight. Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise. Rainbows have power. Fruit bats can be deadly. If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you. Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
Percy Jackson Quotes!!!
Zoe: Let us find the dam snack bar, we should eat while we can. Grover: The dam snack bar? Zoe: Yes. What is funny? "Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries." Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."...I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand." "I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said. "And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt." - The Titan's Curse
Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades." - Percy Jackson (Titan's Curse)
"Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong." - Aphrodite (Titan's Curse)
"New lesson, class," I announced. "Most monsters will vaporize when sliced with a celestial bronze sword. This change is completely normal, and will happen to you right now if you don't BACK OFF!" - Percy Jackson (Battle of the Labyrinth)
"You might as well ask an artist to explain his art, or ask a poet to explain his poem. It defeats the purpose. The meaning is only clear thorough the search." - Apollo (Titan's Curse)
"Love is powerful. It can bring the gods to their knees." - Aphrodite (The Lost Hero)
"There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it."-Athena (Titan's Curse)
"Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes." - Annabeth Chase (The Lightning Thief)
"See lady, that's what happens to snow in Texas. It-FREAKIN'-Melts!"-Leo Valdez (The Lost Hero)
Percy: Braccas meas vascimini!" I wasn't sure where the Latin came from. I think it meant, "Eat my pants!"' (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: I'm not saying hello to a pink poodle. Forget about it. Annabeth: Percy, I said hello to the poodle. You say hello to the poodle. The poodle growled. I said hello to the poodle. (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: You're pretty smug, Lord Ares, for a guy who runs from Cupid statues. (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: Hubris? You mean that brown stuff you put on vegetables? Annabeth: That's hummus. Hubris is much worse. Percy: What could be worse than hummus?
- Percy & Annabeth, Sea of Monsters
"Spouted facts all the time. So annoying." "I wish she was here." The others nodded. -Percy and Grover, (Titan's Curse)
I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. "You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush."' (Battle of Labyrinth)
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. (my favorite)My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"Dear math I don't want to solve your problems I have my own to solve."
"Some people need a high five... in the face... with a chair."
"It's a beautiful day, now watch some idiot screw it up."
"Algebra I'm not going to find your X she's not coming back!"
Help me color the sky.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If your family has given up trying to understand your obsessions, copy and paste this in your profile.
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
I am not normal, I am not the only one of my kind, I am special and I have reasons for my secrets. The only thing I keep close to me is a pen, a pad of paper, my secrets and my knife. Because you’ll never know what will try to kill you when you’re part of a nation, when you are a Fan Fictioner. - Lynx of the Sand
Post this if you are a Fan Fictioner and you’re proud of it.
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're bored, and wish to subject others into wasting about 5 seconds of their lives, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really obvious, stupid question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
95 percent of kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're one of the 5 percent that aren't, copy this to your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, they talk to you, and you understand, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
- Sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an ART.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!!
They say "Guns don't kill people, people kill people." Well I think the guns help. If you stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill to many people.
I want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather...not screaming like the passengers in his car.'
Death is life’s way of saying you’ve been fired.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
I hate it when the voices and my imaginary friends fight.
The trouble with life is there's no background music
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
God made man, knew he could do better, and made woman.
I was about to conquer the world but then I got distracted by something shiny
They laugh because we're losers...We laugh because they just figured it out.
To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death...I think love is FEARLESS- Taylor Swift
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.- Anonymous
Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.- Unknown
Dance as though no one is watching. Love as though you have never loved before. Sing as though no one can here you. Live as though heaven is on earth.
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.- Eleanor Roosevelt
"You love me. Real or not real?" "Real."- Mockingjay; Peeta Mellark & Katniss Everdeen
Be insane- well behaved people never made history.
To the world you are just one person, but to one person, you're the world.
"Sir, we're surrounded!" "Excellent, we can attack in any direction!"
Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." Albert Einstein
"A room without books is like a body without a soul." Marcus Cicero
"Smile, don’t frown. Look up, don’t look down. Believe in yourself, don’t let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your live flow."
"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." - Miss Piggy
"We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will." - Chuck Palahniuk,
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."
"I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
"The flower that blooms in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all." - The Emperor (Mulan)
If you have ever spent more than six hours straight on the computer then copy this into your profile
If someone insults you say 'How sweet thanks for noticing' and walk away
If someone says you'll die old and alone say 'No I won't I'll have my cats'
If you like to jump in rain puddles and don't care about your clothes, you're not alone
If you're a geek, scream it from the roof tops
If you're a nerd be proud of your brain and if you're a jerk... well you get the point
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though they know that you are slightly cracked.
"I survived 9-11, Ice Storm 08, and Swine 09. Doomsday 2012? BRING IT ONNNNN!" -Facebook
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile!
I found this really funny:
Emmet Cullen: Creepier Than You Since 1916
Jasper Hale: More Manipulative Than You Since 1843
Alice Cullen: More Irritating Than You Since 1901
Rosalie Hale: Bigger Bitch Than You Since 1916
Edward Cullen: More of a Pedophilic Rapist-Stalker Than You Since 1901
Bella Swan: More of a Mary Sue Than You Since 1988
You know how Edward knocked up a girl 1/5 his age? Yeah, that's disgusting. Oh, and also physically impossible. 'Cause he's dead. Men don't produce sperm when they're dead.
You know how Jacob made out with Bella against her will? Yeah, that's sexual assault. It's illegal.
You know how Edward followed Bella around and snuck into her bedroom to watch her sleep for several months without her knowledge? Yeah, that's stalking. It's illegal too.
You know how Bella screwed a dead guy? That's called necrophilia. Technically bestiality too, since he's not human. Both are highly frowned upon.
"Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square hole. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do."
“A lot of people think they know what a book is. But in reality not that many do. You see a book is not something you do when you’re bored; it’s not something you were forced to read for a stupid school report. No, a book is something more than that. A book is something that can make you cry for hours for someone who’s not even real (no matter how much you want them to be). It’s something that can make you laugh on your glummest day, at something that’s not even relatively funny. It’s something you scream at when something goes wrong and the idiot in the book won’t listen to you (no matter how hard you scream). It’s something that you get so lost in that you forget the date and where you are for a second. A book is something that’s so addicting that even when you say, “This is the last page, and then I’ll put it down,” you turn the page anyway. It’s your best friend through thick and thin, weather you’re black or white, fat or skinny, young or old. A book is just that- a book; it’s just that some people don’t know what a book is, even though you’ve known your whole life.” by xXIceshadowXx. If you agree with this and know what a book is copy and paste this on your profile.
Harry Potter Quotes
Dudley: They stuff people's heads down the toilet the first day at Stonewall. Want to come upstairs and practice? Harry: No, thanks. The poor toilet's never had anything as horrible as your head down it -- it might be sick.
-Harry & Dudley (The Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone)
1st Weasley Twin: Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea. 2nd Weasley Twin: Hang on, I think I remember him saying something about it. Once -- 1st Weasley Twin: Or twice -- 2nd Weasley Twin: A minute -- 1st Weasley Twin: All summer -- Percy: Oh, shut up!
-The Weasley Twins & Percy (The Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone)
Professor McGonagall: Well, thank you for that assessment, Mr Weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure Mr Potter and yourself into a pocket watch. That way, one of you might be on time.
-Professor McGonagall (The Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone)
Dumbledore: I was unfortunate enough in my youth to come across a vomit-flavored one, and since then I have rather lost my liking for them. But, I think I could be safe with a nice toffee. (eats it) Dumbledore: ...Hmm, alas, earwax.
-Albus Dumbledore (The Philosopher's/Sorcerer's Stone)
(in the Devil's Snare) Hermione: Stop moving, both of you. This is devil's snare! You have to relax. If you don't, it'll only kill you faster! Ron: Kill us faster? Oh, now I can relax!
Harry: So light a fire! Hermione: Yes... of course... but there's no wood! Ron: HAVE YOU GONE MAD! ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT!
Ron: "A Study of Hogwarts' Prefects and Their Later Careers." That sounds fascinating.
Fred: Oh get out of the way, Percy. Harry's in a hurry. George: Yeah, he's off to the Chamber of Secrets for a cup of tea with his fanged servant.
Ron: Why spiders? Why couldn't it be "follow the butterflies"?
Ron: Can you believe our luck? Of all the trees we could've hit, he had to get one that hits back.
Draco: Sure you can manage that broom, Potter? Harry: Yeah, reckon so Draco: Got plenty of special features, hasn't it? Shame it doesn't come with a parachute-in case you get too near a Dementor. (Crabbe and Goyle sniggered) Harry: Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours, Malfoy. Then it could catch the Snitch for you.
Ron: Right, you've got a crooked sort of cross… (consulting "Unfogging the Future") That means you're going to have 'trials and suffering' -- sorry about that -- but there's a thing that could be a sun… hang on… that means 'great happiness'… so you're going to suffer but be very happy… Harry: You need your Inner Eye tested, if you ask me…
Professor Trelawney: Would anyone like me to help interpret the shadowy realms within their orb? Ron (whispering to Harry): I don't need help. It's obvious what this means. There's going to be loads of fog tonight.
Ron: Don't talk to me. Hermione: Why not? Ron: Because I want to fix that in my memory forever… Ron (his eyes closed): Draco Malfoy, the amazing bouncing ferret...
''No story lives unless someone wants to listen. The stories we love best do live in us forever. So whether you come back by page or by the big screen, Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home."
— J.K. Rowling
You say Twilight, I say Harry Potter. You say vampires, I say wizards. You say Jacob Black, I say Sirius Black. You say Team Edward, I say Team Potter.g You say Robert Pattison, I'll say "is Cedric Diggory". You say Robert Pattison is hot, I say Daniel Radcliffe is HOTTER. You think Bella and Edward are the perfect dream couple? I think that's Harry and Ginny.
Harry taught me to find INNER STRENGTH and do what is right in the face of ADVERSITY. Ron taught me that it's never too late to COME BACK. Hermione taught me everything I KNOW. Severus taught me to LOVE, always. Gred and Forge taught me to LAUGH even in the darkest of times. Minerva taught me to FIGHT till the end. Dumbledore taught me how to TRUST. Luna taught me TO BE MYSELF. TONKS taught me TO NEVER GIVE UP ON LOVE. Lupin taught me TO SACRIFICE. Dobby taught me LIBERTY.
THE I WILL NOT'S...Or WAS NOT!
Sirius Black was not killed by drapery!
I will not tease Remus Lupin about his "time of the month"
Gryffindors and Syltherins do not dislike each other...they hate each other...
Potter men do not fall in love with blondes...they fall for red-heads.
Chiuauha's are not as awesome as Grims.
Remus and Sirius do NOT belong together
Severus Snape is NOT a sexy beast
Draco Malfoy is NOT in love with any part of the Golden Trio...
The Golden Trio is not the Golden Trio...it's the Golden Quadruple, because all the emotions and such make up one person...
Fudge is NOT an awesome minister
Umbridge should NOT rule Hogwarts
J.K. ROWLING SHOULD NOT STOP THE HARRY POTTER SERIES!!!
Gryffindor (The biggest heros in HP history as far as we know):
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prison bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us because we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never anger what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am eligible to boast about my intelligence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: because we know every insult in the book. (Get it, they're smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated.
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
x x XxXxXxXxXxX x xXxPotterxXx... RuLEs. x XxXxXxXxXxXx
If you're in denial over Tonks and Remus' death's copy and paste this into your profile.
If you support werewolf rights, copy & paste this into your profile.
If you live and breathe Harry Potter, copy & paste this to your profile.
Gryffindors...will jump off a cliff.
Slytherins...will push someone else off.
Hufflepuffs...will call five hundred others and build a staircase.
Ravenclaws...will get hold of a flying carpet.
Things not to do in Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
WAYS TO ANNOY PEOPLE ON THE ELEVATOR
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly. (This one's my favorite!)
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
Thankes a bunches for reading this wall of text that is my profile! Stay Awesome!!!!