Author has written 20 stories for Pokémon, Harry Potter, Yu-Gi-Oh, Heroes, Resident Evil, Edgar Allan Poe, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Card Captor Sakura, Star Trek: 2009, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ.
Hi everyone! I'm FrostKitten, you can call me Frost. I'll tell you a bit about myself.
I joined finally because I kept wandering over to read and leave anonymous reviews for authors who were giving up on their stories, so even if they quit that particular story, they'd know SOMEONE liked it. I chose FrostKitten because cats are my favorite animal and I was born in winter.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and and make freinds on here we can be from completely different countries? WTF!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list.
SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England), ChiyoChiyamamoto (USA), Crazy-Monkey13 (USA), Hullop (USA), Mayonaka Naze (Dominican Republic), RUHLSAR000 (USA) PotterAnimeJackson(Canada), Mermaid-Luchia(Australia), Jostanos (USA), TheBlackSeaReaper (Bermuda), sakurademonalchemist (USA), lokinorsedeity (USA), GreenDrkness (Vietnam), Tempestas D. Uzu (Canada), xXFrostKittenXx (United States of America),
1/9/16 Announcement Regarding Rewrites
I'm still in the process of brainstorming/rewriting stories. I just have a lot of stories to rewrite, and I don't want to publish any chapters for them until it's finished, or nearly so. There's also the ideas I have for new stuff. So I'm sorry for the wait, but I'm still working on it!
Because you guys have been waiting so patiently, I've posted a new story. I'm retrying the LJ Poke100, with a new character and a starter I've yet to see done. (Doesn't mean no one else has used it, I just haven't seen it.) I lost my spark for the original challenge after getting a review about my choice of starter, but I've decided to hell with it: I liked the starter I chose originally, but maybe they were right. So I'm redoing it.
03/22/2017 Announcement Regarding Rewrites and New Fiction
Still working on rewrites. I've been having a horrible time trying to come up with semi-original plot. So, I've been focusing on original fiction and new fanfiction in the meantime. If you scroll down, you'll see that the Upcoming Stories list has been updated. Some of those ideas I'm just not feeling anymore, and so the whole list was scrapped and replaced with current projects.
2/4/14 COMMUNITY DETAILS--VERY IMPORTANT!
1. Any genre, pairing, and rating is acceptable.
2. Original characters and regions are welcome. Even original Pokemon, in moderation.
3. Please have a plot. I won't take PWP.
4. Please make an effort to have proper spelling and grammar. I won't deny you for a couple spelling mistakes, but chapter after chapter of chat speak/can't-tell-what-you're-trying-to-say spelling and grammar gives me a headache, and I won't subject anyone else to that!
5. I don't care if Ash is taking a one-week crash course on how to survive the wilderness, if you have an OC spending a year or two at a prestigious boarding school, or if a character is spending time in an educational summer camp-type environment, all of it's welcome. I do, however, encourage longer stories.
6. If you feel your story should be part of the community, PM me the name of the story and/or the link so I can read it over. If I don't add it, I will give you my reasons. Please understand that doesn't mean I don't think it's any good, I just don't think it will fit with my community. It could end up in my favorites list, but not the community.
1. Dark Myst Academy--pt. 16/?
3. Tears for the Loss--pt. 5/?
4. Rising Shadow--pt. 3/?
5. Yami no Bakura: Tales Written in Blood--pt. 3/?
7. Running and not Stopping-- pt. 3/?
8. Stack the Deck--pt. 1/? Chapter 2 in the works.
Upcoming Stories--Updated as of 04/16/2017
1. Make a Wish, Squalo-san--Part 2 of the Make a Wish, Magical Warrior series. Oneshot, pre-canon AU. Xover between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
2. Sequel to Make a Wish, Tsuna-kun--Part 3 of the Make a Wish, Magical Warrior series. Multi-chap, needs a title. AU. Xover between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
3. Sequel to Make a Wish, Squalo-san--Part 4 of the Make a Wish, Magical Warrior series. Multi-chap, needs a title. AU. Xover between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
4. Katekyo Magica--Part 5 of Make a Wish, Magical Warrior series. Multi-chap, title tentative. AU, takes place during the Varia Arc, focuses heavily on PMMM. Xover between Katekyo Hitman Reborn and Puella Magi Madoka Magica.
5. Unstoppable--Katekyo Hitman Reborn! and Yu-Gi-Oh! GX crossover. Requested by ShiroHollow96 (Thanks, luv!). Multi-chap. Jaden and Tsuna meet at Duel Academy in the Slifer Dorm and form an unstoppable team. Will be extremely AU, with some level of OOC-ness for Tsuna. Will either be Camp NaNo July 2017 or NaNoWriMo 2017 project.
6. Bloodlines--Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Blood-Pos, and Blood-C mashup. When Iemitsu and Timoteo sealed Tsuna's Flames, they opened a door to fill the void. A Bloodline gift from Nana's side of the family. Just in time; her family's enemies are stirring again for the first time in decades. Extreme AU, extreme OOC-ness for Tsuna, dark themes, will have an explanation and solution to Nana's obliviousness.
The question marks will eventually be replaced with actual numbers, once I figure out exactly how many parts are required to pull everything together.