All hail the Glow Cloud.
Hello. Welcome to my profile. My name is Ellie Stardust and I lost track of how old I am a few yers ago. I live in Narnia. I am a pyromancer and a skilled one, at that. I have a pet unicorn named Charlie and a spider the size of a car that spits out magma named Susan. I live in a giant pumpkin that occasionally wanders off. My favorite color is chartreuse, and my favorite food would be cannolis, because I'm fancy.
Sorry, that was the Voice in the back of my head. Let's try that again.
My name is Lady Cocoa. I am still in school. I am standing or lying down when not sitting. I have a wonderful dog named Janie and a fish that is only still alive because my dad remembers to feed him. Scratch that, he died a few months after I typed this.
R.I.P. Mr. Fish
For anybody interested, I have a shared account with emsaduem and Emeraldvk, where we post oneshots and drabbles and the like.
The shoe size game is below. For those who don't know what that is, it is a game in which you give a certain amount of facts according to your shoe size. I have large feet for my size, so... Yeah. Enjoy or skip over, whichever one floats your boat.
1) I am doing NaNoWriMo this year for the first time. I've been planning my novel since early July. I've been spending weeks on worldbuilding and character building. So MuCh EfFoRt
2) I don't like seafood unless it's fried and covered in bread crumbs. (THANKS, DAD!)
3) I was recently diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder...by my mother. The sad thing is, it's probably true.
4) I always wonder what it's like to be normal, but then I shrug it off. Normal is B-O-R-I-N-G. ("Bored, bored, boring, bored, bo-" "SHUT UP SHERLOCK!")
5) My friends call me crazy, but I prefer the word... eccentric.
6) I love to read, write, and create pointless stories in my head that I will NEVER EVER actually write down because of the shame of how awful it is.
7) Sometimes I write them down.
8) I like changing my profile picture often. Except I can't because I always use my kindle for fanfiction, meaning that I can't figure out how to upload pictures. If I could, though, it would be changed daily. GOOD LUCK RECOGNIZING ME NOW, PEOPLES!
9) My current profile picture is of Doug from the Rune Factory video game series. I only wish I had enough money to revive Neverland so that they could continue the games...
10) I have an account on Fictionpress, too, which I rarely touch. Who knows, maybe I'll even upload something to that some day?
And now, I will display some of these wonderful copy and pastes that I did not create:
IMPORTANT- Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen/ Robert Pattison are fast becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Quick, we need sponsers!
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
My knight in shining armor turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
Everything here is edible. I'm edible, but that, my children, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies.
If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can I'm one of them. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? Yah andI awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
THINGS TO DO WHILE AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
The Twelve Characters
The Twelve Characters
1. James Bond
2. Piplup (it's a pokemon, if you must know)
3. My dog, Janie
4. Harry Potter
5. Cedric Diggory (cause he's way hotter than Edward, even if they're the same guy)
6. Ginny Weasley
7. Hermione Granger
8. Maximum Ride
10. Emsaduem (an author and one of my best friends)
12. Random guy
1. Have you ever read a six/eleven fic before?
(Ginny and me) Uhh... No. Not really.
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
(Cedric) He's mostly hot, an eight on the hotness scale.
3. What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
(Random guy and Maximum Ride) GET AWAY FROM MY MAXIE, YOU CREEP!
4. Do you recall any fics about nine? Do you recommend any?
(Emsaduem) I don't think anyone writes fics about authors.
5. Would two and six make a good couple?
(Piplup and Ginny) ...I don't think so.
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten?
(Cedric Diggory, Emsaduem, Fang) Five/Nine, I guess. Cause that would make Fang unavailable if Emsaduem took him (*starts wailing in a corner*).
7. What would happen if seven walked in on two/twelve making out?
(Hermione Granger, Piplup, random guy) I have absolutely no idea.
8. Make a summary for a three/ten fic:
(my dog Janie and Emsaduem) Epic Confusion.
9. If there any such thing as one/eight fluff fanfic?
Well, my friend is working on a James Bond/Maximum Ride fanfiction...
10. Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic:
(Hermione Granger and random guy) Uhh... Opportunities?
11. Does anyone on your friends list read seven slash?
(Hermione) Not that I know of (*stares suspiciously at Emsaduem and Emeraldvj*)
12. Does anyone on your friends list write, or draw eleven?
(Me) Awkward... Not that I know of... *glances around suspiciously*
13. Would anyone you know write Two/Three/Five?
(Piplup, Harry Potter, Cedric Diggory) Uhhh...
14. What might ten scream at a moment of passion?
(Emsaduem) "I'M GONNA KILL YOU (insert my real name here)!" Because I would probably be the one to make her head explode.
15. If you wrote a song-fic about eight, what song would you choose?
(Maximum Ride) Skyfall.
16. If you wrote an One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
(James Bond, Ginny, and random guy) Rated T for epic confusion and violence.
17. What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use one Two?
18. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
About a month ago.
19. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?
20. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood at night, would you be safer in the company of 7 or 8?
21. What would Five most likely be arrested for?
Haunting random people in the boy's bathroom like Moaning Myrtle.
22. Three, Seven, and Eleven all go to the nail salon together. What happens?
We would be kicked out because I brought in my dog.
23. You find out that Five has been a long-time friend with a sibling or relative. What happens?
I would be really creeped out because Cedric is dead. Unless it's Edward... Nooooooooooo!!!!!!
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night, he talked his friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow because his family is too poor.
Re-post this if you are against bullying.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
Scratch that. I can't lose what I never had to begin with.
An apple away keeps the doctor away...if well aimed.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
I ran with scissors. AND I LIVED!
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; it's already tomorrow in Australia.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good...
A day without sunshine is...night.
When life hands you a lemon, squirt life in the eye and run like you're you're running from living plastic mannequins with the Doctor.
My Patronus is a bookworm.
REAL product labels:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping".
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap".
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost".
On Nanna's Tiramisu desert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down".
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating".
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body".
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication".
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness".
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only".
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use".
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts".
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts".
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly".
(Maybe I should have looked at the warning before I jumped off that cliff...)
1.Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 81, find line 4.
"You don't have much stuff," she commented.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Baseball (not my choice! I'm bored immensely by it).
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:15 p.m. (off by an hour XD)
6.With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
A washing machine... Or drying machine... I don't know what my mom does with the laundry at any time of the day.
7.When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I was being dropped off at home by my mom because my brother had a baseball game and I didn't want to come. (What's with all this baseball talk?)
8.Before you started this survey, what were you looking at?
Someone else's profile.
9.What are you wearing?
A purple, short-sleeved, loose shirt.
10.Did you dream last night?
Can't remember... I think I could fly, but that happens in most of my dreams.
11.When did you last laugh?
45 minutes ago.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paintings and photos of my family in Rhode Island and Yellowstone.
13.Seen anything weird lately?
What's your definition of weird?
14.What do you think of this quiz?
FUN AND LETTING ME PROCRASTINATE ON MY HOMEWORK!
15.What is the last film you saw?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, Part 2.
16.If you became a muli- millionaire over night, what would you buy?
Lots and lots of books, my own private library, a mansion on my own island in the Carribean, 22 Siberian Huskies, author autographs, etc. And a pony. And a cow. Because I go through about two gallons of milk in a week.
17.Tell me something about you that I don't know.
The latest census shows that 3/4 people make up 75% of the population. Also, I am called Scissors Chucky by my friends for reason that you may or may not find out about in A Visit by DancingInTheRain2001.
18. If you could change one thing in the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you change?
The fact that I have to watch animes in Japanese on Netflix but have to buy it if I want it in English. Scratch that, there's an English option. HOW DID I NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE?! I HAD TO WATCH ALL OF BLACK BUTLER AND OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB IN JAPANESE BEFORE EMSADUEM TOLD ME ABOUT THE ENGLISH OPTION!
you like to dance?
I like to dance... occasionally. I just don't dance well.
Who's that? He's one of the presidents, right? Gosh, I feel stupid. *internet check* Hey, he is a president! I was right!
21.Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Ellie, Cheryl, or Lillian. Maybe Ciel.
22.Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Elliot or Harry. Or Ciel, also...
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
NEVER!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! However, I will tell you this: 0.05% of people in America have this name. I'll just say Lady.
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle):
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color and favorite animal):
Purple Wolf (What the...?)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name and current street name):
Elisse Scissors Chucky (It's a long story...)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Silver Milk (...)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
I find this offensive to all Arab people, and I want them to know that I respect them and their culture, but... Limrwme. Does anyone know how to pronounce that?
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Black Janie. Or Black Derek, but he's a fish. But he's dead. Does that made it extra-goth?
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are a Whovian.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are Sherlocked.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you are a Phangirl.
Copy and paste this into your profile if your Patronus is a bookworm.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have read The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making... and can say that three time fast.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have recently discovered that you can watch animes in English on Netflix.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you have ever forgotten which part of the school—or country—you were in.
From Wolf of Indigo River, who gave me inspiration:
Ever wonder what happens to those people who mysteriously stop updating?
It is a known fact that 94% of people who mysteriously stop updating have been eaten by dragons. The other 6% are hiding in their bathtubs with a fire extinguisher. If you believe this is true, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let life wonder how the heck you did it! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices of random book or movie characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
Some favorite quotes (copy and bold your favorites, or the ones that apply to you)
"When can we live in a world where chickens can cross the road without being questioned about their motives?"
"I'm the type of girl that can watch all the scary movies I want and not get scared, but I scream at the top of my lungs when the toast pops out of the toaster."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."
"A palm can say a lot, especially when it smacks you."
"I trip UP the stairs."
"Don't follow me. I run into walls."
"I am the bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up."
"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps."
“You call it insanity; I call it inspiration.”
"If a man speaks in the forest, and there is no woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?"
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do!"
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow."
"The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do."
"Live for the nights you won't remember. With the friends you'll never forget."
"You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me."
"Never take life too seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
"I HATE IT WHEN THE LITTLE VOICES ARGUE WITH MY IMAGINARY FRIENDS!"
"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars."
"Never tell anyone your problems. 20% don't care, and the other 80% are glad you have them."
"Every story has an end, but in life, every end is just a new beginning."
"Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"
"I'm the kind of person who spends hours trying to drown a fish."
"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING TO MYSELF!"
"Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door."
"I'm not crazy. My reality is just... different than yours."
"NEVER go to bed angry. Stay awake and plot your revenge."
"It takes skill to trip over a flat surface!"
“Between two evils, I go with the one I haven’t tried yet!”
"People change. Things go wrong. But just remember: Life Goes On..."
Congrats! You have officially made it through my wonderous profile. Below this you will find my fanfictions, most of which I have not touched in months and never plan to again. Good luck! ...You'll need it.
Also, please don't read my HP/MR crossover or AF/MR crossover. Please, I beg of you. They are atrocious, but I don't have the heart to delete them.