Author has written 5 stories for Person of Interest, Doctor Who, and Fahrenheit 451.
Hello! Um... I'm from America and I love to read and write. I love watching Doctor Who, Person Of Interest, Sherlock, Supernatural, um the list could go on! I have 2 other accounts both by the same name on 2 different websites.
Wattpad.com is one and I have seven stories on that.
Then the other one is on teaspoon and an open mind and I have one story there.
I really don't know what to say about myself.
The tenth Doctor is my favorite, 11 comes after, then five after that.
Um... yeah ha.
TV SHOWS: Doctor Who, Person Of Interest, Sherlock, Supernatural, Tin Man, Alice, Sleepy Hollow, The Mentalist, Broadchurch, The Blacklist, Elementary, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Perception, Lost, Revolution, Falling Skies, The Walking Dead... bout a hundred others.
ACTORS: David Tennant, Matt Smith, Benedict Cumberbatch, Morgan Freeman, Matt Damon, Russell Crowe, Simon Baker, Robert Downey Jr.!
MOVIES: Frozen, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas, all Tim Burton Movies, Avengers, Iron Man 1,2 and 3, Captain America, Batman, Thor, Sheock Holmes, We Bought a Zoo, Hobbit, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Xmen First Class, Real Steel, Ender's Game, Hunger Games, Harry Potter.
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): -Kalizzle-
2. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): -Blue Sloth-
3. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): -Mookaern-
4. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (fav color, fav drink): -Blue Water-
5. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): -BlacK Zero-
6. YOUR PIRATE NAME: (fav color, pirate accessory): -Blue Gun-
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Send This In An E-mail To Someone To Make Them Smile