So hey I'm Raven
Hair: i have shoulder length brown hair with blond streaks in it and in summer I get red ones too
Home: old Olympia Washington (and no it doesn't rain all the time)
Favorite shows: Danny Phantom (still pissed there's no more episodes), Big Bang Theory, Walking Dead, Ben 10 (all series..yes all so don't judge), Generator Rex, Avatar, and MAD, and Adventure Time...
Favorite Colors: black, midnight blue, turqoise, and dark purple
Favorite Movies: Harry Potter, Twilight, Ice Age(i lovvve scrat) and Ted.
Favorite Books: Twilight, The Rangers Apprentice,and Warriors
Addicted to: ice cream, chocolate, skittles, sour patchy kids and WAYYY more cause that's what's keeping me hyper
Soooo I love this website I've read LOTS and LOTS of these fanfics I might truly to make one though I'm still kinda new to this though...
Righty or Lefty: lefty ( it's what makes me half insaneand unique)
1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three
.4. You e-mail your mate who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
6. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
7. When you make phone calls from home, you accidentally insert a "9" to get an outside line.
8. You've sat in the same building for four years and worked for three different companies
10. Your CV is on a disk in your pocket.
11. You learn about your redundancy on the 11o'clock news.
12. Your biggest loss from a system crash was when you lost all of your best jokes.
13. Your boss doesn't have the ability to do your job.
14. Contractors outnumber permanent staff and are more likely to get long-service awards.1
5. Board members salaries are higher than all the Third World countries annual budgets combined.
16. Interviewees, despite not having the relevant knowledge or experience, terminate the interview when told of the starting salary.
17. Free food left over from meetings is your staple diet.
18. Your boss gets a brand-new state-of-the-art laptop with all the latest features, but you have time to go for lunch while yours boots up.
19. Being sick is defined as you can't walk or you're in hospital.
20. There's no money in the budget for the five permanent staff your department desperately needs, but they can afford four full-time management consultants advising your boss's boss on strategy.
21. Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with computers".
22. Your grandmother asks you to send her a JPEG file of your new-born so she can create a screensaver.
23. You pull up in your own drive and use your mobile phone to see if anyone is at home.
24. Every commercial on television has a website at the bottom of the screen.
25. Leaving the house without your mobile phone, which you didn't have for the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
26. Using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase would be a hassle and take planning.
27. You consider second class post painfully slow.
28. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
29. Your idea of being organised is multiple-coloured Post-it notes.
30. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
31. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls
32. You disconnect from the Internet and get this awful feeling, as if you just pulled the plug on a loved one.
33. You get up in the morning and go online before breakfast.
34. You wake up at 2:00 AM to use the bathroom and check your e-mail on your way back to bed.
35. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. :)
36. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
37. As you read this list, you think about forwarding it to your "friends"
38. You got this email from a friend that never talks to you anymore, except to send you jokes from the net.
39. AND YOU ARE TOO BUSY TO NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO NO. 9
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Ravenizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: Black Cheetah
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: Nichelle Fern
5. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: Black Soda
6. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Sharon
7. YOUR GOTH NAME: Black Midnight
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying “Damn … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say “I’M HOME!”
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost it
You know you’re obsessed with Danny Phantom when...
You don't trust old lunch ladies.(they always steal the good food)
Every time you see your breath fog you think you have a ghost sense.(I look around like a crazy person)
You know what Esperanto is.(of course)
You know a few Esperanto words.(just a few)
You've ever tried to shoot ecto-blasts out of your hands(and it never works…how sad)
Every time you hear the name Vlad you think of Plasmius
You've gone looking for ghost portals(haven’t found one yet)
You want to dye your hair white(I think my mom would get mad)
You know the theme song by heart(I can sing it in 25 seconds (have to try again and time)
You can quote parts of/entire episodes(hmmm. Mostly. I don’t have the best memory)
You threw a fit when you heard the show was being cancelled(bring it back now!)
You cried when Phantom Planet ended(I didn’t cry, but I was like finally! When they kissed and the ‘rents found out)
Pssh. 'nuff said.(sticks hand out in “pssh, ‘nuff” manner)
You know what an Ultra-recyclo vegetarian is.(I totally would be one if it weren’t for the fact I love meat)
You've spent hours in a room full of boxes to wait for the Box Ghost(he didn’t show! I even said “Beware”)
You know the importance of Emergency Ham(hides the emergency button. duh)
You think hazmat suits rule(does anyone know where a girl can get one?)
You run when you hear someone say "I want to go to the ball!"(Haven’t heard it yet but me so will if I do. But to the person so I can go to the Ghost Zone)
You don't go near beauty pageants.(why would I anyway?)
It's not Eragon, its Aragon.(love the books but come on! Can he turn into a dragon? Nooooo)
You like red berets(never seen one before)
You check your virus scanner to see if it found Technus( I think I found him!!!)
You can't watch Men in Black without thinking of the Guys in White(MIB is such a rip off.(not really since i think it came first) But it is great)
You've tried to capture things in a thermos(why won’t it work?)
You named your dog Cujo(my mom named him Charlie, but that was my vote)
You were excited when you turned 14(and got really ticked when I turned 15 without powers)
You searched Google maps for Amity Park(None in Canada)
You freaked out when you found out there was a Fenton street(can I move here?)
Whenever you get Frootloops you search the box for Vlad(I know he’s in here somewhere…)
When you're shocked you shout out a book title(people look at me funny, but i actually exclaim things like Vlad does (butter bisuits!))
You've tried to walk through walls(bruises to prove it)
You always carry an orange with you in case the Ghost Writer attacks(it got squished)
You don't want locker 724( they got rid of it! i used to want it but now its gone!!!!)
You support Frog's Rights(let them live! but discecting rats is ok)
You don't like biker dudes(yeah but for a totally other reason added to this one)
You know what a Fake-out Make-out is.(yup)
You've had a Fake-out Make-out.(O.0)
You bought the bat with the word Fenton on it(can’t find one but when I do…)
You constantly check to make sure shadows aren't following you(stalker shadows!)
You can't go to the circus without looking around for mind controlled ghosts(again I haven’t found one but I want to join the one that does)
You think the term is mouse-meat, not mincemeat(giant mouses! AAAAAAAH)
You know what Pandora's Box REALLY is.(haha. Take that Greek mythology!)
You never eat oatmeal at camp(never been to camp)
You tried to turn your dad's fishing pole into a Fenton Fisher(I just keep getting it tangled)
You misspell the name of the first movie in the Star Wars saga(haven’t had to write it down but I think I would)
You know the difference between Danny, Dan, and Danni.(good, evil, bad then good)
You screamed "FINALLY!" when Danny kissed Sam in Phantom Planet (didn’t I say that already?)
You know never to use flour sacks with smiley faces on them to make cookies (why did she do this in the first place?)
You know Roosevelt's famous saying about fear (hmmm. How does it go? Oh yeah!)
You get King Tuck confused with King Tut (why did it have to be spelled so similarly?)
You've shouted "I'M GOING GHOST!" in a crowd full of people (of course not! That would give my secret identity away)
You've tried to fly (doesn’t work)
You've had Danny Phantom withdrawals (need. Danny. PHANTOM!)
You have a notebook with pages of failed attempts to draw Danny's logo(and LOTS of doodles)
You spazzed when you found out Danny Phantom was on DVD (on Amazon!)
Gonna catch 'em all is no longer a Pokémon phrase(great now i have BOTH theme songs in my head)
You made plans to start a mad mob and head for Nick studios (I have and I plan on doing it soon)
You went on the Danny Phantom ride at Kings Island (where is this? I want to ride!)
You named your cat Maddie (allergic but totally would)
You think the term 'ghost' is a bit insensitive. You prefer the term 'ecto-American.'(Or half-ecto-American)
Normal peoole draw smiley-faces in fogged up windows, you draw the DP symbol (More like the other way around)
50 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
you know you're obsessed with Fanfiction when...(created by VampireFrootloopsRule)
you think the original book/movie/tv show characters are ooc
you use terms like ooc, a/n, oc, fluff, and other such nonsense in daily conversation.
copy and paste its-
if you support jack sparrow and his jar of dirt, paste this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
if you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile