Author has written 31 stories for Inuyasha, Final Fantasy VII, Red Dwarf, Once Upon a Time, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Smallville, Thor, Prison Break, Game of Thrones, Sherlock, M*A*S*H, Person of Interest, Crossing Lines, Mad Max, and Downton Abbey.
Hello, I'm from the Czech Republic and I enjoy writing, surprisingly, so I decided to share my bountiful wisdom with you in my stories.
Anyway, I'm not sure if my stories are good or not but I write them for fun and hope you'll like it:-)
Some notes about my... er... specialization:
1) I like writing drama or hurt/comfort stories, usually with a hint of humour to ease it a bit. A lot Chandler-bingish but, ya know, that guy was right!
2) I'm really not a fan of this yaoi trend. Don't look for any slash or yaoi stories here.
3) My favourite motives are family matters for I believe all we are has its roots in the family. Exploring childhood and the forming events... yeah... like it!
4) As I stated, I'm Czech. So I don't deny there may be some mistakes. I apologize for them in advance and feel free to notice me about them. (But never list more than five, please, that would make me really, really hurt).
5) The funniest thing I've ever written is probably this sentence: "He was his only oldest son." Well, fortunately he wasn't his only youngest son. This too belongs to the past - at least - actually a sentence from one of my Mary Sue work. I believe I was very proud about this wonderful statement when I'd been writing it.
6) My username "Fififjonka" is the czech translation for "Fillyjonk", which is a character from Tove Janson's Moomins, my most favorite book and TV series ever. I don't know why but I'm able to watch and read it over and over again, still loving it the same. In one of the books, Fillyjonk gets frightened while doing her big spring cleaning and runs away from her house in dread. One of our many similarities. She is also my avatar.