Author has written 2 stories for Transformers.
Hey its me Alice Gone Madd ;) So ...Whats new? anyway been on this website and now I'm writing a only two stories :) I read alot but in order for me to write a chapter I try and take my time. it takes about one day for me to write a chapter but for a longer one it takes about two so be patient. Also I'm up for Ideas.
Name: Call Me Gir or just Alice
Race: Caucasian (White)
Relationship Status: Single and don't need a man to hold me down but doesn't mean I won't fall in love
Strange Quirks: I enjoy eating ice
Favorite TV Shows: There tons but I'll name a few, Transformer Prime, Once Upon a time, Vampire Diaries...
Favorite Movies: Still too many to name but I'll name some. Ghost rider, Transformers, Ella Enchanted, Alice in Wonderland 2010
Favorite Books: Yet again there's just too many to name.
Favorite Bands/Singers: Also to many to name.
Things I Hate: I hate bullies, snobby people, politics( I'm don't like a lot of things so here what i gave ya)
Things I Like: Once again, too many to name.
Fears: Blood, bugs( tho I have a thing at throwing anything at them like a mad man)
Hobbies: writing, read, dancing, body surfing, hanging with friends
Favorite Animal: I love all animals, but my favorites lions, seals, and cats.
Fav. TV Characters: WAY too many to name.
Fav. Movie Characters: Too many to name.
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the ends of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes, they're amazing.
Man: Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven?
Man: Why aren't you married yet?
Man: I know how to please a Woman.
Man: Please whisper those 3 little words that would make my day!
Man: Say, haven't we met before?
Man: I can tell that you want me.
Girls, copy and paste this on your profile!
I just made a fb for this hehe so here hope you add ;)
You know you’re addicted to Transformers when: by hummergrey (cookies go to her/him) (Ones in Bold are ones that I actually have done/still do.)
1.) Someone says Transformers and you look up for a mech or femme and not a power pole attachment.
2.) You use terms like sparkling, youngling, mech, femme, aft or slag.
3.) Someone says “wrench” and you duck, looking for a yellow green mad medic.
4.) “Prime” is now the highest command position you can think of.
5.) You fleshlings wish you had an alt form.
6.) You wish you had cannons like Ironhide
7.) You wish your iPod / Zune / MP3 player had half the songs Bumblebee does.
8.) You get a glyph tattoo that a Transformer has.
9). Sunny & Sides doesn’t refer to a breakfast order but twin trouble.
10.) Your license plate frame reads ‘my other vehicle is an Autobot’
11.) You know the name of at least 10 aliens and only 5 of your own relatives.
12). Someone says “Bumblebee” and you look around for a yellow Camaro.
13.) Your personal ad online starts with ‘looking for sparkmate w/ beautiful personality and protoform.’
14.) You get out of bed and rise to your feet as though transforming, arms swinging in by hips, hands out, squaring your shoulders and lifting your head up, before dropping into a combat ready pose.
15.) Someone says “Here comes the twins” and you drop to the ground, looking for cover.
16.) You attend car shows and space out wondering what each transformer would probably look like
17.) Your favorite weapon is now tied between a sabot shell launcher and an energon sword and you would take both home if you could.
18.) You own a shirt, jacket or baseball cap with an Autobot logo.
19. Every person you date has to have bright blue eyes, not hazel, brown or green but bright blue.
20. You attend a costume party looking exactly like your favorite Autobot but claim the costume is an original creation to avoid violating the Autobot / Earth treaty and NEST confidentiality agreement.
21 You feel guilty when you have not washed your car, accidentally hit a pothole or slam the trunk too hard.
22. You mark time as 7 years ago was Mission City, 5 years ago was the sun reaper in Egypt and 2 years ago was the Allspark rebuild.
23. Someone says, “He’s big and tall” causing you to snort, “Arcee is taller than that and Mudflap’s chest plate puts his to shame.”
24. You are completing your annual psychological evaluation and for the word association you answer the following:
Leader - Prime
Scum - Liaison
Distant - Cybertron
Fuel - Energon
Mother - Femme creator
Pain - Ratchet
25. You see a car accident in front of you and stop to help. You ask the car first if it is functional before checking on the driver and passenger inside. You say things like, ‘do not move, your leg strut is cracked at that odd angle,’ and ‘you will be fine once you reach med bay’ instead of the hospital. Disclaimer - State the driver or passenger were in shock and misunderstood what you said.
26. You buy dinosaur toys for your kids or grandkids and paint them to look metal instead of scaled.
27. You are watching a movie with friends and the bad guy throws a hammer or knife and you snort, “Please! Wrenches are so much better for throwing. Where do the Hollywood types get these ideas?” Then smile when everyone turns to stare at you.
28. You have ever gone into a bar and asked what their best high grade is.
29. Overhear a conversation about vacationing and touring Hoover Dam and you think of hidden rooms, a giant cube and Megatron on ice.
30. Using the expressions, “I’ll drive” or “let me drive” when demonstrating or assisting a fellow coworker instead of “I’ll help” or “let me try.”
31. You visit the dentist and he is wearing a scrub top with vehicles on it. You automatically begin matching names to alt modes. Car carrier is Ultra Magnus, Semi with different paint job is Optimus Prime, Ambulance is Ratchet, and cop car with black and white paint is Prowl. (Or Barricade)
32. Someone asks what the best part of your job is and your first thoughts are: exotic travel locations, the amount of stuff I blow up, working with mondo size aliens and never needing a babysitter for my kids again.
33. Use the term “bot” instead of “person” as in ‘what do I look like, an information bot, messenger bot or medical bot?’
34. Every car or truck toy you buy ends up with an Autobot symbol and every model airplane gets a Decepticon symbol while every fighter jet is repainted to look like an Aerialbot.
35. Every time you type energy it becomes energon, feminine becomes femme and optimal becomes Optimus. Worse, your spell checker accepts it and does not flag it for correction on official reports.
36. You feel a mild flash of panic whenever your instant messenger pops up with insert friend's name is now ‘offline.’
37. At the drive-up burger restaurant, your kids tell you to order Dinobot nuggets and Autobot energon french-fries with chocolate-chip energon cookies for dessert!
38. You are looking at that baby toy with the cars, trains, and hot air balloons, and when you move the cars along on the wire, the first thing you think is, "Autobots roll out."
39. You name paper airplanes after Seekers, Decepticon or Aerialbots, while stuck in a boring conference call or budget meeting. Truly addicted has you searching through all the office supplies to find the right colored markers for their wing colors afterwards.
40. A car flashes its lights and you think its saying hello instead of the automated non-sentient car alarm warning.
41. You wish your dentist could give you a battle mask.
42. You wish your diet were as easy as choosing between energon and high grade.
43. The mud flap behind your pickup or truck tire has the outline of Elita or Arcee instead of a human shape Never let femmes or Prime discover that!
44. You want to stay in med bay and not a hospital, clinic, or doctor’s office.
45. The bobble head on your car dash is a Transformer, not a hula girl. Bought on e-bay and repainted by you.
Transformers Mystical: Lost Sparkings
The outfits collection
What's Once Was Mine ( coming soon)
Ashley "Ash" Witwicky (Lucy Hale)
The Difference Between a Friend & a Best Friend:
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are temporary
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS:hides you from the cops.
FRIENDS:will go to a concert with you.
FRIENDS:will help you up when you fall.
FRIENDS:will try to get rid of a brain freeze for you.
FRIENDS: Are considerate and polite of your feelings and won't do anything to upset you.
BEST FRIENDS: Are total jackasses, but they have your back and you love them for that. Besides life would be pretty boring without them.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
Unsafe External Link