Author has written 10 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, Star Wars, DC Superheroes, and X-Men.
So, I have some rules for my fanfiction that I have committed to because of things that irritate me that seem to pop up in almost every story under the sun. I freely invite any of you to call me out on them should I commit these infractions.
1) Hermione will never be referred to as "Mione". Ron said it ONCE in the books, when his mouth was full. This diminutive is irritating and silly.
2) Dumbledore is not Dumbles, Bumblemore, Dumbasadoor or any other stupid name that can be made by chopping up and destroying his name. It was funny once. It was not funny the two millionth time. Nor will he be referred to as the "leader of light" by anyone seriously.
3) Umbridge will not be Umbitch. Same as above. Funny the first time. Not so much the two millionth time.
4) Twinspeak- Fred and George spoke that way once in the books. Clever once. Not so much after that.
5) Harry is not to be referred to as "cub", "pup", Prongslet, or any combination of the above. If it happens in my story and isn't immediately followed by Harry doing something to make it clear that's not gonna happen again, please call me on it.
6) Awesome Trunk of awesome awesomeness - No he does not own a trunk that allows him to train for several years (without aging!) in order to be awesome!
7)Time traveling amnesia. This is silly. Time traveling stories are fun. Amnesia stories can be fun. Time traveling amnesia is just irritating and a way to go 'oh i don't want character to KNOW about X plot point. So POOF. Amnesia.
I'm sure there will be more. I just figured I'd toss those up there on things I try to avoid!
If you message me on yahoo or skype or gmail... please let me know you're from ff,net, if you don't say anything else I tend to assume that your'e just a bot or something. If you message me on here, I generally know you're not a bot :P
Update on 3/30/2021- I am NOT dead. People on several discords can attest to this. I am working on my doctorate and that has consumed a huge amount of my life and basically all of my mental creative juices. (a doctorate is hard, who knew?) I've also had two major deaths in my family in the past year that I have been trying to come to terms with, on top of a job, and all the assorted crap covid-19 has brought on. I've got a couple of stories started from my ADD muse on crack. I've got some of next chapters written, though sadly both I'm Still Here and I still Haven't found what i'm looking for are a ways off. As an aside, no one has been given permission to continue my story or take my plot and write based on that. So please don't. I'm aware of Graefoxx on AO3, he's talked to me and his story goes it's own direction. But as far as I know i've not given that permission to any others, nor are the stories dead. Updates and such are coming. I *am* still here :)
In Another Life - Revised is now being posted on Samantha M. Quinn's (formerly Samantha Minuet) profile. This is a complete revision and continuation of the story that has been in the works for a couple of years now. The first chapters have already been posted, and we will be updating weekly on Wednesday mornings until the story is completed.
Jonn Wolfe (36)
Ly Merrick (38)
Perfect Lionheart (14)
Silent Songbird (9)
Tsu Doh Nimh (5)
Tsume Yuki (90)
Vixen Tail (12)