Poll: What Camp Half-Blood Cabin Are You In? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Hunger Games.
Greetings, mortal! Thanks for checking out my profile! As you probably know by now, I’m silentwolf111, author of the ‘Not Anymore’ series. Feel free to check out my fics, send me a PM, or vote on my poll!
Also, I now have an ask.fm account! If you want to ask me questions, you can do so.
So, anyway, here's some basic stuff about me:
NAME: silentwolf111, duh.
AGE: I’ll let you figure that out on your own. Here’s a hint: I’m one of those things they call "teenagers".
GENDER: Eh, I guess I'll tell you this one; I am of the female species.
GENRE: I mostly write for the PJO Humor genre.
INTERESTS: Books, music, art, sports, the usual stuff. (Oh, and writing. Can’t forget that!)
LIKES: Fun! And pranks!
DISLIKES: Party poopers, sore losers, gossip, and people who think they're better than everyone else.
HOBBIES: Mainly reading, drawing/painting, and music.
TALENTS: I can play 3 (and a half) musical instruments. I also write/transpose music; check me out
FAVORITE BOOK SERIES: Definitely PJO! But some of my other favorite series are the Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Divergent, The Maze Runner, Legend, and a ton more; the list goes on and on.
THE PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE... IN GREEK!
Ο Percy Jackson Pledge
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Percy
Όποτε είμαι στη θάλασσα
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Ανναμπεθ
Κάθε φορά που μια αράχνη έρχεται σε μένα
Υπόσχομαι την προστασία της φύσης
Για λόγους Grover της πορεία
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Λουκά
Όταν η καρδιά μου γεμίζει με τύψεις
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Χείρωνα
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω μια πινακίδα που να λέει'' Δωρεάν Ride Pony''
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Tyson
Κάθε φορά που ένας φίλος λέει ότι θα κολλήσει από την πλευρά μου
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Θάλεια
Κάθε φορά που ένας φίλος έχει υψοφοβία
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Clarisse
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω κάποιον που μου δίνει ένα σκιάχτρο
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Bianca
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω μια αδελφή επιπλήξει ο μικρότερος αδερφός της
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Nico
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω κάποιον που δεν τα πηγαίνει καλά με τους άλλους
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Ζωή
Κάθε φορά που βλέπω τα αστέρια
Υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε Rachel
Κάθε φορά που ένα αυτοκίνητο περνά λιμουζίνα μου.
Ναι υπόσχομαι να θυμόμαστε PJO
Όπου και να πάω
THE PJO QUIZ!
1) Favorite guy character? Percy and Leo
2) Favorite girl character? Annabeth
3) Favorite god? Apollo and Hermes
4) Favorite goddess? Artemis and Athena
5) Favoriteminorgodgoddess Hestia
6) Favorite minor characters? Travis, Connor, Katie
7) Favorite monsters? Tyson and Medusa cuz she's awesome like dat.
8) Hermes just asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question? Sure! I’ll go grab you some adoption papers.
9) Which PJatO Character Would You Date? Leo. I would say Percy, but NO ONE messes with Percabeth. Like, ever.
10) Which PJatO Character Is Your Best Friend? Annabeth
11) Which PJatO Character Do You Hate? Drew
12) You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you? Percy, since we’d be surrounded by water. Plus we could probably get a lift from some hippocampi or something.
13) Favorite PJatO Pairing Percabeth, duh. :)
14) Favorite PJatO Quote?
'"Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoë said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoë blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam French fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."
I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoë just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And…" Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt."'
-Percy Jackson, Thalia Grace, Grover Underwood, and Zoë Nightshade, The Titan’s Curse.
15) Favorite Percy Moment?
I stared at Annabeth, figuring she'd crack up at this practical joke they were playing on me, but she looked deadly serious.
"I'm not saying hello to a pink poodle," I said. "Forget it."
"Percy," Annabeth said. "I said hello to the poodle. You say hello to the poodle."
The poodle growled.
I said hello to the poodle.
-Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase, The Lightning Thief
"How did you die?"
"We, er... drowned in a bathtub.
"All three of you?"
"It was a big bathtub."
-Percy Jackson and Charon, The Lightning Thief
16) Favorite Nico Moment?
"Can you surf really well, then?"
I looked at Grover, who was trying hard not to laugh.
Jeez, Nico," I said. "I've never really tried."
He went on asking questions. Did I fight a lot with Thalia, since she was a daughter of Zeus? (I didn't answer that one.) If Annabeth's mother was Athena, the goddess of wisdom, then why didn't Annabeth know better than to fall off a cliff? (I tried not to strangle Nico for asking that one.) Was Annabeth my girlfriend? (At this point I was ready to stick the kid in a meat flavored sack and throw him to the wolves.)
-Percy Jackson and Nico DiAngelo, The Titan’s Curse
17) Favorite God or Goddess Moment?
“Dreams like a podcast,
Downloading truth in my ears.
They tell me cool stuff.”
"Apollo?" I guessed, because I figured nobody else could make a haiku that bad.
He put his finger to his lips. "I'm incognito. Call me Fred."
"A god named Fred?"
-Percy Jackson and Apollo, The Titan’s Curse
18) Favorite Grover Moment? BURRITO FIGHT!
19) Favorite Rachel Moment?
Rachel: You're a half-blood, too?"
Annabeth: Shhh! Just announce it to the world, how about?
Rachel: Okay. Hey, everybody! These two aren't human! They're half Greek god!...They don't seem to care.”
-Rachel Elizabeth Dare and Annabeth Chase, The Battle of the Labyrinth
20) Favorite Random Moment? Tyson uses “Peanut Butter” as a battle cry
ONLY IN AMERICA (POST THIS IF YOU LIVE THERE)
Why America has some Issues:
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
GODLY PARENT QUIZ!
Your Godly Parent is...
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You get political jokes without asking people to explain them.
You think it would be better if you were the President.
You have a huge shelf of books at home.
You think vinyl pocket protectors are useful.
You're valedictorian in your class
You’re very creative and artistic.
10/10 Aww yeah!
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pick pocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
Well, overall it looks like I'm a child of Apollo with some relation to Hermes and Athena, and I may or may not be a hunter of Artemis... Interesting.
Well, that's about it! I congratulate those of you who made it this far without getting totally bored. :) Thanks for reading my profile!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Of Gold and Silver|
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|