Poll: Which characters do you guys want to be killed in the Bloodbath? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Hunger Games.
Hello People of the World,
You have reached the profile of LoopyToucan. I am an active PMer, so feel free to strike up a random conversation with me...
Books: Harry Potter, Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus, Divergent, Matched, Crossed, The Series of Unfortunate Events, The Secret Series,The Trumpet of the Swan, etc. (I usually forget which books I like, I read so many)
Foods: Cereal (Frosted Flakes, Mini Wheats- All Flavors, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cocoa Pebbles, Krave, Froot Loops, Apple Jacks, Corn Pops...), Shrimp, Sushi, Fish- All kinds w/o mercury, Crab, Lobster, Cashews, Pistachios, Almonds, Dried Mango, Regular Mango, Strawberries- regular and chocolate- covered, Pomegranate, Green Grapes, Skinny Cow Dreamy Clusters, Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Heavenly Crisp bars, all Skinny Cow ice cream, chocolate ice cream, Milk and Cookies ice cream, Phish Food, Half Baked, Whirled Peace, Mango Slush, Italian Ice- All flavors except for strawberry, watermelon, and cherry...
Candy/Chocolate: Three Musketeers, Twix, Whoppers, Milk Duds, York Peppermint Patties, Kit Kats, Heaths, Rolos, Ghiradelli Chocolate- 86% Dark Chocolate (I LOVE SUPER-DARK CHOCOLATE), Lindt Dark Chocolate Truffles, Godiva Caramels, Godiva Gems, Hershey's milk chocolate, Hershey's dark chocolate, Hershey's bars with almonds.
Songs: Blown Away by Carrie Underwood, The A Team by Ed Sheeran, Back to December by Taylor Swift, The Fighter by Gym Class Heroes ft. Ryan Tedder, Talk by Coldplay, X & Y by Coldplay, Swallowed in the Sea by Coldplay, Strawberry Swing by Coldplay (who's my favorite artist, you ask?)
Sports to Play: Softball, Cross Country
Things I Like To Do: Play trumpet, read, practice/play softball, run cross country, write FanFic, write regular fiction, swim (NOT competitive), bike, be hyper.
The Reviewers Pledge: I, LoopyToucan, hereby do pledge to review every single FanFiction that I ever read any part of at LEAST one time, no matter how awful or amazing or average it may be. I promise to review politely and honestly. I DARE you to copy and paste this onto your profile.
Awesome jokes/quotes I stole from other people's profiles:
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION . "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
And yes, I just stole that from somebody else's profile (BookWorm4Life12).
When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then step back and watch the world wonder how you did it. When life gives you more, throw them back, because really, who likes lemons? When life gives you even more, squeeze them in their eyes and see how much life likes lemons then.
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that thing up in two seconds. When I play Rock, Paper, Scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, "Oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!"
Rock beats paper. Always. But since we live in a world where Paper may beat rock, use Cannonball; it makes a big hole in paper.
“We are all a little weird and life’s a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”
― Dr. Seuss
Lady Gaga taught me it’s ok to be different.
Ke$ha taught me to be myself and not care what anyone else thinks.
Bruno Mars taught me to do anything for that one person I love.
Eminem taught me that life is hard but you can make it through.
Taylor Swift taught me not every guy is going to treat me right.
Michael Jackson taught me to always love the people around me.
Music taught me how to live.
Most importantly, Rebecca Black taught me the days of the week!
47 Ways To Annoy a Non-Harry Potter Fan:
1) Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books or movies.
2) Crowd their in box with Harry Potter related emails, make the subject misleading.
3) Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their b-day and demand they cherish it 4-ever
4) Pretend you can do magic.
5) Yell "CRUCIO" whenever they insult Harry Potter.
6) If your late for something blame it on your broken time turner.
7) Sort every person you meet in to one of the four houses.
8) Say "Lumos" every time you turn on a light.
9) If your asked to retrieve something shout "Accio" loudly.
10) Refuse to wash your hair and explain you're going for the Snape look.
11) Spend hours at a time trying to make your broom fly.
12) Tap all brick walls you encounter with an umbrella.
13) Demand to know what exactly the function of a rubber duck is.
14) Carry around a hip flask and refuse to drink anything anyone else offers you.
15) Hum the Harry Potter theme all day long.
16) Talk to animals and insist that they're animagi.
17) Walk up to random people and ask if their initials are R.A.B.
18) Tell them that they're almost as smart as Grawp.
19) Refuse to tell them who Grawp is.
20) Whenever it gets foggy outside scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
21) Point at modern electronic devices and say "Look at that! The things these muggles come up with!"
22) Point and grunt and insist that your speaking troll.
23) Take them to a CD store and make them look for the new Weird Sisters Album.
24) Always speak with a British accent, especially if your not from the U.K.
25) Draw round glasses and a lightening bolt scar on every poster you come across.
26) Constantly compare them to Mrs. Figg.
27) Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is.
28) Complain loudly about how your pictures don't move.
29) Break any awkward silences by saying "How 'bout them Chudley Canons."
30) Say "Alhomora" every time you open a door.
31) Every time you see them demand an explanation of why they don't like harry potter.
32) Say everything in a sing-song voice like Luna Lovegood.
33) Shriek loudly and say that you're speaking Mermish.
34) If they ask you about the weather solemnly say, "Mars is bright tonight."
35) Pretend your under an invisibility cloak and shout "You can't see me!"
36) Knit them a maroon jumper every year, especially if maroon isn't there color.
37) Draw the sign of the Hallow on every surface in the house.
38) While playing chess with them, stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
39) Throw the chess board across the room when the pieces don't move.
40) When one of the movies is on TV remind them every five minutes.
41) Refer to random people as "You Know Who."
42) Start swatting at the air saying there's a wrackspurt around.
43) Ask them to help you stuy for your O.W.L.'S
44) Walk around bumping into walls explaining your looking for the Room of Requirement.
45) Run up to random men with long dark hair and scream "SIRIUS! always knew you were alive!"
46) Hog the computer when making Harry potter videos on youtube.
47) Tell them that You Know Who was defeated today. When they ask who's you know who pretend to be offended and don't tell them who he is
Always remember that you are unique, just like everybody else.
Why can't the morning news ever say, "Today is cancelled... go back to sleep."?
Graduation Speech: I’d like to thank the Internet, Google, Wikipedia, Microsoft Word, and Copy & Paste.
"When I was born, I was so shocked I didn't talk for a year and a half..."
"If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame."
"If you're one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you."
"If all the students who slept through lectures were laid end to end, they'd all be a lot more comfortable."
"Definition of a College professor: someone who talks in other people's sleep."
"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
"As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools."
"Warning: Dates in calendar are closer than they appear."
On a bag of Fritos!
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swanson frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On Sunsbury's peanuts:
If you have ever pasted anything on your profile, paste this on your profile.
Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
"If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?" Anonymous
"I'm not clumsy…the floor just hates me." Anonymous
Education is important; school however, is another matter." Anonymous
"What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" Anonymous
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiosity was framed.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
The newscaster is the person who says, "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
The person who said that nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door.
If you have ever run into a door, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever run into a door and said that you haven't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tried to go into the backyard and ran into the glass door that you didn't see, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you've ever had a laughing fit for no reason copy and paste this in to your profile. (about the weirdest things)
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy and paste this in to your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you've ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy this into your profile.
If you like chocolate put this in your profile...(HAND IT OVER!)
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Wouldn't it be fun to make the sticky stuff on envelopes taste like chocolate?
If something goes without saying, why do people say it?
Please note: Christmas is cancelled - apparently you told Santa you were good this year ... and he died laughing
"It's always in the last place you look" Duh! If you had already found it, why would you keep looking?
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and then the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Confusion is a term for the stupid.
I am NOT saying you’re stupid...I'm just implying it.
I was gifted but the psychiatrist took away my powers
Come to the dark side, we have cookies! Me: are they chocolate chip? Dark side: Uhh...sure... Me: COMING THROUGH!!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff ... I laugh even harder
I’m only awesome on days that end with a Y
I'm going on a quest, to the deepest, darkest corners of my room, in search of what some would call a "floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me my friends, wish me luck, for I may not return alive
Words to live by
-He who laughs last thinks slowest
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
-1 out of every 4 people are insane. Look at your three best friends, if it's not them, it's you.
-One day we're going to look back on this, laugh nervously and then change the subject
-If at first you try and don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
-A good friend will bail you out of jail, a best friend will be sitting next to you in your cell going "Let's do it again!"
-A day without light is, well, night
-Don't follow in my footsteps, I tend to walk into walls
-Those who cannot remember the past are going to spend a lot of time in mall parking lots looking for their cars
-I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
- I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
-If you're forced to choose between two evils, choose the one you've never tried before.( Or th one with cookies...man these are good!)
-if anyone here is telekinetic, raise my hand
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing. (MWAHAHAHA!!)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere?
Don't hate yourself in the morning - sleep till noon.
You laugh now because you're older than me by mere months, but when you're 30 and I'm still 29, who will be laughing then?(Oldies...)
The wasting of finite resources is everyone's business!
"Wal-Mart, do they, like, sell walls there?"
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
I agree with the dictionary. Gals before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love, success before work!!
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
If there are times where you just want to annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile
If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune.
If you like Sharpies, penguins, cookies, close friends, and the internet, copy this to your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this and paste it on your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer. :D tehehe!!
If you think that people on commercials talk funny or use phrases no human beings would ever say, copy this into your profile.
Things to do on an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3)WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
88 WAYS TO GET KICKED OUT OF WALMART!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down. Once accomplished, move on to a harder word such as 'Eggshell'
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
36. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags, against their will.
37. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
38. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
39. Two words: "Marco Polo."
40. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
41. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
42. Make a trail of lemon aid on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
43. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
44. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
45. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
46. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
47. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
48. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
49. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
50. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
51. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
52. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
53. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
54. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
55. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
56. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
57. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
58. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
59. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good bessie."
60. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
61. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
62. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
63. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
64. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV's to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
65. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
66. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
67. Excesively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
68. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
69. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
70. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
71. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
72. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
73. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
74. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
75. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you're walking through the doors act like you're expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
76. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
77. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
78. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
79. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
80. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
81. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
82. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
83. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
84. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
85. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
86. With friends, form a line that leads to nothing. Act like you're all excited about something. See how many people who walk by will come stand in it, too. (Note - This really works)
87. Steal a Walmart shirt, and the possibilities are endless.BONUS Attempt all of the above during the same visit.
88. Walk through the store and start talking to yourself loud enough for everybody to hear; "I'll bet they have better prices at TARGET!"