Author has written 19 stories for Hobbit, Mortal Instruments, Star Wars, Supernatural, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Chronicles of Narnia, Avengers, Chicago Fire, Teen Wolf, and Once Upon a Time.
previously obi-wan's girl forever
* bella, obi, snow, obster, wifey, waston, snowbi *
* a lovely age *
* insta : @bella.toric *
* tumblr : ifellforafirefighter or hisxsunshine or screamingplantgirl *
* snapchat : bellagreenleaf *
* single *
* lacrosse, rugby, volleyball, soccer (futball) *
* book junkie, movie watcher, tv show binger *
* musician : bass player, piano teacher, band manager*
* my fandoms *
* a court of roses and thorns/mist and fury, throne of glass series, teen wolf, the 100, the originals, the vampire diaries, the chronicles of narnia, supernatural, marvel, fox, sherlock, rookie blue, chicago pd, chicago fire, chicago med, doctor who, merlin, star wars, the hobbit, the lord of the rings, the maze runner, brooklyn-99, orange is the new black, how to get away with murder, the last witch hunter, divergent, once upon a time, american horror story, harry potter, fast and furious, gilmore girls, gossip girl, 9021O, captain america, ant-man, deadpool, star trek, from dusk until dawn, jessica jones, daredevil, agents of SHIELD, agent carter, the carrie diaries, fallen, the shannara chronicles, lucifer, ncis, the mentalist, the listener, blacklist, blindspot, percy jackson, doctor who, doctor strange, star trek, star wars, the last kingdom*
RP Forum: The end of all the realms is imminent, and Mr. Paradox has waited since creation's birth for this opportunity to rise superior. People from many universes have been taken from their worlds to be molded into a militia, to help him survive the apocalypses. Which of them can endure the trials? Multifandom RP ft. Once Upon a Time, Doctor Who, Narnia, Hunger Games, Maze Runner, Star Wars, Merlin, Percy Jackson, Supernatural, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Teen Wolf & Revised Disney.
ORIGINAL PIECE, IF USED GIVE CREDIT
It started with a nod. Just one nod. A glance, in my direction. Something that sent a spark down my spine. I existed to someone.
You didn’t know what that nod did to me. It made me feel special to someone. You shrugged it off. So I knew it meant nothing. At all.
We were lab partners, you made me do the work. Of, course I did it. To get a good grade. Make sure you don’t fail class.
You knew me since elementary school. You knew all my embarrassing stories, and thought it would be funny to share it with your friends.
The text messages hurt, but I knew where they found them from. So I shrugged it off.
Maybe they were right, I deserved to be alone.
A few years later, high school finished. I thought it would be the last time I ever saw you. A wave of relief flooded me.
I opened my shop, it was me. Made me smile, no one could take that away from me. It was perfect.
One morning you opened the door, I put on a smile, for show. But inside I wanted to run into a room and close the door. You left. You were the one that fed your friends the stories.
I took a slow breath. Offered you choices for the roses. Helped you pick them out. Showed you my favourite, except you’d never know.
It was a chance encounter. I thought. That was it.
You came back, talked for a little bit. Then you took a breath and asked if I wanted to go to dinner.
I wasn’t going to lie, it made me blush. So I said yes.
You came a few hours later. In an orange shirt and jeans. It made me laugh. I grabbed my jeans and blouse.
We walked to the café, a friend of mine getting our orders. Constantly bugging me about you. Asking. Pushing.
I don’t think I’ve been more embarrassed in my life. But you didn’t get awkward.
After that you can by the shop more, you made me laugh. You came to help.
You started coming to my house more often. We talked and watched my favourite movies. I was never sure if you actually watched them.
The first fallout. I thought you were done. We fought, so much. Yet you stayed and helped me replant my garden.
After that I thought it was ok, we were happy. We did everything together.
You made me smile. You made my best friend weary of you. I defended you with every ounce of my body.
It was one day, you left. No goodbyes, no notes. Gone, like you never existed.
I cried, broken. Everything you said to me was a lie. It hurt. So much.
And with that pain, once says you grow stronger. I thought I did. I hung out with my friends, had more fun.
But you weren’t there. It was like a piece of my soul and it was missing.
He was there, he comforted me. I needed it. But at the end, he told me I was just a distraction. From his problem.
Was that all I was? Was that what I was to you too?
So I went back to hiding, behind the flowers, counter.
I never thought I would ever see your face again. The realization that I still loved you. I couldn’t move on.
Yet when I finally did you came back. Except you weren’t the same guy I knew. You changed.
You were my challenge. I wanted to give you redemption so badly. See that you could be good.
But there wasn’t any chance you’d be good. Instead you use me. For your purpose. To break me, threaten me.
I wouldn’t let go, no matter how hard anyone tried. They all tried. But I wouldn’t let them. I tried to protect you. Even with the bruises and cuts you gave me.
And then it hit me, if you really love someone YOU never ever abuse someone. Never.
I cried and cried. I was defending someone that I didn’t even know. I didn’t know if he really loved me then. I knew he didn’t love me now.
Everyone told me that he wouldn’t love me. My type.
And with that dear reader I jump.
Why Do Boys Fall In Love With Girls?
(This was written by a guy) (Don't break this, its so sweet! :)
1. They always smell good even if its just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when their asleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms.
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even though its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we won't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt anymore.
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they became everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitably consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of mind but of the heart. A feeling.
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.