Author has written 5 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers.
I'm alex, I'm a girl, and as you can see I really enjoy spending my free time writing about the pretty much gay misadventures and romance of a frenchie and a brit.
If you want to know something more about me, you can always find me here. Now, if you have questions about any of my fics in particular feel free to leave a comment or a message.
Hereafter, in a better world than this, I shall desire more love and knowledge of you.
-Le Beau, As You Like It.
I AM SORRY I WAS BORED
30 days one night, slumber party with my lovely friends: insomnia and cup of black tea)
- Your favorite character.- Switzerland.
Whenever I choose a favorite character from a book or a series or whatever, I always pick the one who resembles my personality the most. At first it wasn't on purpose, but then I noticed a strange pattern and similarities and... yeah.
- Your least favorite character.- None.
Now, there was a time when I couldn't stand America. He was (to me) loud, annoying, extremely hip and obnoxious. But I just kept watching the series and I don't know when my mind changed but now I think he's just the biggest dork to ever dork and I really, really like him.
That's it, I can't recall hating or disliking another character that much.
- Character you’d date.-England
What can I say? I like big eyebrows.
Plus, he had me when he created The Beatles.
- Character you’d like to go shopping with.- France. The epitome of beauty and good taste, come on.
- Character you’d like as your child.- Lithuania. He's just adorable bye.
- Character who would probably be your rival.- France. I mean I'd love to date his boyfriend... do you want another reason?
- Character you have most in common with.- Romano / South Italy.
"Bastard" was one of my favorite insults like three years ago. I can be pretty insecure sometimes. I can be rude to people I love but never on purpose. I love italian food. I used to hate everyone. I was incredibly rude to people who tried to talk to me, just because. Not anymore though hahaha. But still, sometimes I look at Romano and I'm like, I feel you man.
Oh, also, Russia and I share our passionate love for vodka.
though I enjoy alcohol in general.
- Character you look like the most.- Romano and Fem!Austria ????
Romano: Long ago I cut my hair really short and my best friend told me I looked like "one of the countries of that anime you watch." and I showed her some images and she pointed at romano. The only reason, she said, when I asked her why she didn't choose Italy since they're alike was "because this one is scowling".
Fem!Austria: There was a big party and I had to wear a dress and it was white and purple and I actually brushed my hair and, my niece, who loves hetalia and asakiku said I looked like the female version of Austria. The only difference being that I don't wear glasses and that I wasn't wearing gloves. Oh and that I don't have purple eyes hah.
- Character you’d bring home to your parents.- Japan.
He's so proper and polite Idk.
- Character you’d never bring home to your parents.- Denmark.
I'm afraid he might say something about our sex life what.
- Character you’d become best friends with.- Prussia.
I'm not ashamed to say I have a diary just like him.
- Character with your favorite voice/seiyuu.- England / Germany - I REALLY LOVE THEIR VOICES OK.
- Character you’d go camping with.- Poland.
We can totally have like, the best slumber party ever.
No but seriously, I can see myself reading silly teen magazines with him and making quizzes and eating candy and wearing girly pj's and oh the gossiping.
- Character you wouldn’t mind being roommates with.- Greece.
I wouldn't mind having a bunch of cats around.
- Character you’d want to cook for you.- Veneziano / North Italy.
Again, I LOVE Italian food.
- Character you wouldn’t mind prancing naked for you.-
all of them. I refuse to answer this one.
- Your OTP.- France/England - England/France Bet you didn't see that one coming.
- Character you wouldn’t mind having as a parent.- Sweden. I think he's making a good job with Sealand.
- Character you’d like to go karaoke with.- The entire Bad Friends Trio.
COME ON PEOPLE.
- Character you wouldn’t mind having as your butler/maid.- Flying Mint Bunny.
Idk he can fly.
- Character you’d have in your party if you were in a RPG.- all of them?
- Another OTP of yours.- Switzerland/Austria - Austria/Switzerland
I think this pairing is ridiculously cute and doesn't have the attention and love it deserves.
I like to think this ship's not made for everyone :P
- Your favorite character of the opposite gender of #1.- Hungary
A freaking heroine.
- Character with your favorite uniform/outfit.- Denmark.
- Character who would be your band-mate if you were in a band.- Either Prussia, England or Denmark.
The fail brothers trio and I should start a band.
- Character you wouldn’t mind having as your boss.- Finland / Canada.
- Character you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark alley.- Belarus.
- Character you’d want personified into a dog.- Spain.
I think it'll be the kind of dog who's always barking happily and swinging his tail like an idiot but that suddenly turns into a killer beast whenever a stranger comes near you.
- Character you’d want personified into a cat.- Hanatamago.
- Character you’d want to cosplay as.- Fem!Austria.
Wow ok that was fun.