Author has written 31 stories for Bones, Fullmetal Alchemist, World Ends With You, Twilight Zone, Malibu Country, Last Man Standing, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, X-overs, Kingdom Hearts, Trauma Center, Puella Magi Madoka Magica/魔法少女まどか★マギカ, Winnie-the-Pooh, Danganronpa, Psycho-Pass/サイコパス, Pokémon, Vocaloid, Zero Time Dilemma, and Castle.
Hi there! I'm ElementLegend (but most call me Element, or, in the case of certain T-Saucers, Empire/Umpire/Whatever else they accidentally called me. Not that I mind.)
How I Write:
I write a lot of dialogue in my stories, and I don't like description too much. I can write background, but it's not a focus. I do ship pretty often, however, I don't usually ship romantic parings in my writing. It's just not my thing.
I tend to be fast paced with my writing. I don't slow down to tell the reader the details most of the time, but I do love adding in some good description depending on the story. I also love writing thought processes.
I write with mostly correct grammar, and almost always write with correct spelling.
Sometimes, I write something just because it is really fun to write, even if it's a horrible piece of work.
I don't usually write romance, but if I do, it will be a) mostly in the Trauma Center, Danganronpa, possibly Ace Attorney, and Fullmetal Alchemist fandoms, b) be very sweet and fluffy unless the two characters are arguing, and c) not be very well written, most likely. I'm not a romance writer, and I probably never will be.
I also like writing crossovers, too!
Most stuff I write is K-T, but if I rate something M, there's probably some heavy violence, violent and/or sudden death, and maybe gore involved, but no sexual content. That's just not the kind of thing I write, or want to write, so don't ask! Only a handful of fics I write will be rated M, though, so don't worry too much about it!
That's how I write. Most of the time, anyway. There are and will be exceptions, but the above is what a person should normally expect from one of my stories.
Okay, so admittedly, I need to finish all of this stuff. But I’m busy, some of these stories are stories that I haven’t written anything for in years, and yeah. It might be a while, if ever. I’m going to leave everything up, though, so don’t worry! I just don’t want anyone hoping that these stories are going to be finished any time soon. - Element
Stories That Will Be Finished...Eventually:
- Yesterday's Hero (Ace Attorney/Kingdom Hearts AU)
- Candy Hearts (Ace Attorney, 100 Themes)
- Never Going Down (Ace Attorney, Platonic KristophxApollo)
- Monday Afternoon Investigations (Ace Attorney)
- Of Emergencies and Vitals (Trauma Center: New Blood, 100 Themes, ValeriexMarkus)
- Blurred Flowers (Trauma Team, Platonic GabrielxTomoe)
- Believable Hazards (Trauma Center: Under The Knife/Winnie The Pooh)
- All I Can Say (Bones/Castle)
- Life Is A Three-Way Street (The World Ends With You, Platonic KariyaxRhyme)
New Stories That I Will Write...Eventually:
- The Non-Stop Turnabout (Ace Attorney/Hamilton, Platonic BurrxHamilton, Platonic ApolloxKristoph)
What happens when two pairs of lawyers switch time periods, and have to defend cases and deal with people they know nothing about?
- Untitled (Psycho Pass/Madoka Magica)
What would happen if magical girls not only had to fight evil, but also had to pretend that they weren't latent criminals?
- Untitled (Psycho Pass/Madoka Magica, AU, Platonic AkanexKougami)
What would happen if Akane Tsunemori became a magical girl?
- Anywhere But Here (Zero Time Dilemma/Vocaloid Crossover) (Part of my plan for NaNo 2017!)
Nine Vocaloids wake up in three different cells with a person in black standing in the middle. With the flip of a coin, they find themselves in a deadly “Decision Game”, with the only choice they have being to kill six of the others or find a way to get that force quit box to open...
One Shot Anthologies That Will Happen/Be Finished Eventually:
- Group Therapy (Superego, 100 Themes)
A 100 themes challenge based on the Forum Adventure Superego, because I really love this series and the characters in it. All ships involved are platonic (even the married couples), and some themes will be AUs.
- Fiery Roses - (RWBY, Sisterly RubyxYang, 100 Themes)
- Music at Midnight - (Vocaloid, 100 Themes)
One theme per Vocaloid, in approximate release order, plus a few UTAU based one-shots because there aren’t actually 100 Vocaloids yet.
- Tokyo Sunrise (Psycho Pass, AU)
A series of one-shots and stories on what would happen if the characters from the first season, characters from the second season, and characters from the visual novel all existed and lived at the same time.
- Timelines (Zero Escape, 100 Themes)
An anthology of character and relationship one shots focused on Zero Escape characters.
- Past, Present, Future (Zero Time Dilemma, Spoiler Heavy, Romantic AkanexJunpei, Platonic AkanexCarlos, Platonic CarlosxJunpei, and Platonic CarlosxAkanexJunpei)
Basically, a bunch of one shots about the OT3 that is C Team. One shots take place before, during, and after ZTD, and some are AUs.
- Something Like That (Zero Time Dilemma, Spoiler Heavy, Platonic MiraxSean) (Part of my plan for NaNo ‘17!)
Eric is dead, and the rest of Q Team doesn't know how he died. But for whatever reason, Mira isn't that upset, and Sean's not sure why. Similar to how ZTD is set up, these one shots are all part of the same storyline and timeline, but they're all one shots.