Poll: In my only story so far, what should the fourth halfa's ghost name be? Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Danny Phantom, Generator Rex, Detentionaire, and Young Justice.
Welcome to my profile! After reading hours of fanfic, I have decided it's time to join in, so expect big things to come. At the moment, I've only got two stories, but I'm planning on expanding to other topics such as Spider-man, Generator Rex, Young Justice, Rise of the Guardians, more Danny Phantom, and other assorted awesomeness. I've written a (yet unpublished) book in real life and I think I'm ready to play around in other people's stories. There are quite a few ideas I've been thinking about, and there are two new stories in the works: One's a oneshot, and the other is this site-changing huge massive saga plan I've got. So be ready for those, I think you'll enjoy them.
Also, I really don't consider myself an artist, but once in a while I can whip something up. Just not faces. I can't draw any faces, like, at all. Trust me, I've tried. So if you have a fandom picture without faces in mind I might just be able to help you out.
Totally for your enjoyment and for my own personal sanity, I'm going to include two lists: my top fifteen fictional girls and boys lists.
1. Skylar Scott/Raven. Don't look him up, he's my brainchild, you can't find him anywhere
2. Peter Parker/Spider-Man. It's obvious where he's from. This webhead started my spiral down into all things fandom
3. Rex Salazar. From Generator Rex, the TV series. Kicks butt and laughs about it. Like a boss. Don't forget his metal hands or his talking monkey or his overprotective government agency
4. Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom. Said character is the title character of an epic cartoon series. He's also half-ghost, which gives him a big boost
5. Zuko/The Blue Spirit. Unlike the others, he's not the main character of his show, Avatar: The Last Airbender
6. Jack Frost. From Rise of the Guardians. I can't get enough of white hair
7. Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the III. Main character of How to Train Your Dragon, for those who don't know. He's just so... Funny!
8. The Doctor. I don't know how to describe him, he's just... The Doctor. He doesn't have any real powers whatsoever, but somehow, he's defeated hoards of aliens. He's also 900
9. Leo Valdez. Again, dude with fire powers that's not the main character. He's from the Heroes of Olympus/Percy Jackson series
10. Andrew (Ender) Wiggin. From Orson Scott Card's Ender's Game. LOVED the movie except for the romance. This young, calculating hermano destroyed an alien planet for fun.
11. Iggy. I really don't know what his last name is. He's from the Maximum Ride books. He's blind. He makes bombs. He's awesome
12. Beck/ The Renegade/ Tron. A mechanic program in the Tron: Uprising TV series, he started a revolution against a fascist government with only the help of the real Tron.
13. Percy Jackson. Great guy from the series of the same name (Olympians) Water powers are his only strong suite, though
14. Virgil Hawkins/Static. That's right, I'm all over the place. Not well known, but he's from the Static Shock TV series. Great kid, great kid.
15. Miles Morales/Spider-Man. Yeah, two Spider-Mans, but it's an alternate storyline called Ultimate Spider-Man. Whatcha gonna do.
1. Maximum Ride. Winged girl from aforementioned book series. Tick her off, and you're in for a world of pain.
2. Gwen Stacy. No, Mary Jane does not get my approval. She's just too needy and angst. She's from Spider-Man for the jerkfaces who missed it
3. Toph Bei Fong. Tough little blind Earthbender girl from A:TLA. NOT Katara. Attitude and total sarcasm reel me in.
4. Sam Manson. Girlfriend to Danny Phantom from said show. Doesn't mind being on the side because that's where she can shoot best from.
5. Tory Brennan. Niece to Temperance Brennan from Bones. Has wolf powers and her own book series. Only girl on her island. Doesn't give a crap.
6. Holly Short. Awesome LEPrecon fairy from Artemis Fowl. No wings, just a gun and a badge.
7. Korra. Again, no last name to be heard of. YET. I'm not finished watching the show, but I know she's another butt kicker.
8. Ava Bryant. Brainchild girlfriend to my other brainchild. She's epic, but you don't know that
9. Anya Corazon/Spider-Girl. She kicks butt even after losing her powers. And, you know, spider is in the name
10. Astrid Hofferson. From HTTYD, she's got a temper and the skills to crush you raging with it. Just saying
11. M'gann/Megan/Miss Martian. She's got guts to do what she does. She's mostly from Young Justice. Plus she's green, if that helps.
12. Annabeth Chase. All you Percy Jackson fans out there just took a sigh of relief. No, I didn't forget her. She owns. Everybody. Just not Maximum Ride. Or Tartarus.
13. Petra Arkanian. If you haven't read Ender's Game or Ender's Shadow, then you don't even know. She'll pwn you, rob you, and take out your army without breaking a sweat.
14. Hermonie Granger. I know, I know, Hermonie made it and Harry didn't? What? But I really like her. She's smart and capable without being the main character's girlfriend
15. Deryn (Dylan) Sharp. Boy, has she got attitude! And her Scottish swearing is the real kicker. Not to mention fooling an 1800s government agency into thinking she was a guy.
So yeah! If you ever think I should write a fic on any of these characters or their respective stories, PM me, and I'll get something going.
Also, follow me on tumblr at rainosa.tumblr.com. I post mostly fandom things, though, so be careful.
Hope you find everything epic!