Author has written 2 stories for Ghost Hunt.
"Not even spice and sugar are allowed"
Hullo, everyone! I am Artemis's Lonely Night of Aria, but you can call me Artemis, Aria, or even ALNOA/ALNA. Close friends call me Naomi. In light of recent...events, please use they/their pronouns! Anyways, you have stumbled upon maybe the most boring profile..ever...in history. You're still reading this? Huh. Okay, well, I may as well tell you about myself.
I am a Leo, born on the year of the Dragon, I'm a panromantic ace/gray ace and I'm 14. I have an INFJ (but also INFP and INTP) personality type, if that will help you understand my weird personality. It will also explain my multiple personalities. (I got a lot more than one, ya know :3 ) I like to draw Anime a lot, even though I'm really bad at it. Oh well. I'll get better in time, I guess.
I love Romance, Action, and Comedy. I can't get enough of it! Also...
Warning: Don't mention fiction couples around me. I go crazy!
I kid you not, I get pretty crazy, heh heh (_') If I ship something, I will ship it until the end of time and beyond! As weird as it sounds, it's true. You can mention other couples around me. I won't bite you! Pinky promise! However, if you keep mentioning a couple I don't ship over and over and over again, well...I get a little annoyed.
Also, I'm a proud supporter of non-heterosexual marriage! Woo! It's not just gay people who get married, guys :3 This is gonna sound cheesy, but no one can deny love just because they don't agree with it. Just saiyan.
Points to anyone who gets that reference :3
In America, people have legally married video game characters and ferris wheels, and yet it is still illegal for a guy to marry another guy or for a woman to marry another woman. If you're in support of gay marriage, post this on your profile. It doesn't mean you're gay, it just means you're willing to stand up for love.
List of my ships:
Percy/Annabeth (Percy Jackson)
Jason/Piper (Percy Jackson)
Mai/Naru (Ghost Hunt)
Monk/Ayako (Ghost Hunt)
Gene/OC (Ghost Hunt)
Yuripi/Otanashi (Angel Beats)
Yuripi/Hinata (Angel Beats)
Yui/Hinata (Angel Beats)
Otanshi/Angel (Angel Beats)
Felix/Marzia (I know they aren't an anime couple, but whatever.)
Kalel/Anthony (They aren't an anime couple, either...nor are they together now...)
Sam/Danny (Danny Phantom)
Usagi/Mamoru (Sailor Moon)
Starfire/Robin (Teen Titans)
Katara/Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
Korra/Mako (Avatar: The Legend of Korra)
Ichigo/Ryou (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Theresa/Jay (Class of Titans)
Archie/Atlanta (Class of Titans.)
Harry/Ginny (Harry Potter)
Hermione/Ron (Harry Potter)
Jackunzel (Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons)
Mericcup (Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons)
Pitlsa (Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons)
Elki (Frozen and Thor)
Sayaka/Kyouko (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)
Chaika/Toru (Hitsugi no Chaika)
Vivii/Gillete (Hitsugi no Chaika)
Ryner/Ferris (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
Sion/OC (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
That's really all I can think of at the moment. Oh well. I'll put more on later. Anyways, continuing on (A round of applause to those who are still reading...) I listen to a lot of music/genres. At the current moment, I'm only listening to Panic! At the Disco. That'll change later, because I'm always changing whatever artists I listen to.
I'm going to admit: I'm a pretty slow updated. Like, a freakishly slow one. I'll try to update once a month at most, but it pretty much depends on the amount of inspiration I have and the amount of time I have to write. Life kinda sucks sometimes, ya know?
Obsession (Ghost Hunt): Mai finds out that not all demons get rid of their grudges, especially when one has their eyes on Mai herself. (Rated T!)
Pairings: NaruxMai, some AyakoxBou-san, and maybe MasakoxJohn. Still thinking about the last one.
Status: 5 chapters. I'm just incredibly unhappy with this story, but at this point I can't really redo it, can I? Oh well.
Oh, Dear (Ghost Hunt): Naru has to pick up his daughter from school one day, and finds that a boy is flirting with his daughter. This isn't going to end well...
Pairings: MaixNaru, AyakoxBou-san.
Status: Was a two-shot, but I changed my mind. It'll probably be around 3-5 chapters...maybe. Might stretch to seven at the most since I'm shortening the chapters by about a thousand words (so 3,000-2,000).
My best friends, ever!
Cure Cinema (My amazing best friend CX)
Cure Hydra (My other amazing best friend who might act tough, but is just as amazing CX)Those two shall forever be my fanfiction.net family C:
Contrary why to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Percabethtatorship.
There are no steroids in baseball. Just the power of Percabeth.
A picture is worth a thousand words. A Percabeth moment is worth a billion words.
When taking the SAT, write "Percabeth" for every answer. You will score over 8000.
Rick Riordan once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 100% chance of Percabeth.
If at first you don't succeed, you're not a Percabeth shipper.
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Percabeth never dies. (woo! Live forever)
To be or not to be? That is the question. The answer? Percabeth.
All roads lead to Percabeth. And by the transitive property, total awesomeness.
President Roosevelt said, "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Percabeth."
In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Percabeth.
There’s an order to the universe: space, time, Percabeth . . . just kidding. Percabeth is first.
There are two types of people in the world . . . people that stink, and Percabeth shippers.
Only Percabeth can prevent forest fires. (That's what the bear says on the commercials)
The pen is mightier than the sword, but only if the pen is held by a Percabeth shipper(OR, but only, if the pen is Riptide.).
Most people know that Descartes said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, ". . . a Percabeth shipper."
He who laughs last, laughs best. He who laughs at Percabeth . . . dies.
People have often asked the United States, "What is your secret weapon against terrorists?" We simply reply . . . Percabeth.
The active ingredient in Red Bull is Percabeth juice.
Some people say that Percabeth is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.
Percabeth have lightning and wind powers," Jason reminded him. "Piper can turn beautiful and charm people into giving her BMWs. You're no more a freak than we are. And, hey, maybe you can fly, too. Like jump off a building and yell 'Flame on!'" Leo snorted. "If I did that, you would see a flaming kid falling to his death, and I would be yelling something a little stronger than 'Flame on!”
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office.
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar.
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination.
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after me lucky charms."
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this year's Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month."
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand.
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force."
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor.
21) I am not authorised to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full."
25) I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see who will come out alive
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bees."
29) I will not tell Draco to “Make like a ferret and bounce”
30) It is exceptionally tasteless to tell Professor Lupin ‘Once you go black you never go back’
31) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core."
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
33) I will not greet Professor McGonagall with “What’s new pussy cat?”
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion.
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends."
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends."
37) I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of lessons and claim someone put the imperious cure on me.
38) I will not tell Ron and Hermione to ‘get a room’ whenever they start fighting
39) I will not tell Severus Snape he takes himself too seriously. Same applied for Minerva McGonagall.
40) Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying the library is closed for an indefinite time period funny in any sense. Nor does Hermione Granger.
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck.
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
43) I will not lick Trevor.
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
46) I will not refer to Lucius Malfoy as a pimp - even if he does carry a pimp cane
47) I am no longer allowed to use the words ‘pimp cane’ in front of Draco Malfoy
48) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knights Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice.
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
51) I will not tell the first years to build a treehouse in the Whomping Willow
52) I will not tell Filch that Peeves has left. It is cruel to get his hopes up like that.
53) I am not allowed to skip through the hallways singing the "Wizards of Waverly Place" theme song.
54) I am not allowed to attack the new Head Boy with water ballons.
55) I am not allowed to change the Slytherin common room to red and gold.
56) I am not allowed to tell the Ravenclaws and/or Hermione Granger that the libray has been closed down.
57) I am not allowed to tell Lockhart that his fan girls are waiting by the Womping Willow tree.
Little line thingy ingy jiggy*
You have a short temper.
You are physically strong.
You have a free spirit.
You spend most of your time alone.
You are very polite.
Water, darkness, and air are my elements...
BOO YAH, BABY
Child of Zeus:
You like being in charge.
Child of Poseidon:
Child of Hades:
You're not that much of a people person.
Child of Demeter:
Child of Ares:
Child of Athena:
Child of Apollo:
Hunter of Artemis:
Child of Hephaestus:
Child of Aphrodite:
Child of Hermes:
Child of Dionysus:
Child of Hecate:
So I'm a child of Hecate or Hades. That, or Poseidon or Athena...