Hello, I’m Game-Ghost (GGtheGameGhost), as you should know because you clicked on my profile…. But, hey we’ve all forgotten whose profile we’re reading halfway through, haven’t we? No?
Well, then. Gosh.
So anyways, you can call me Happy, and oh dear, *looks down, sweatdrops* I have become one of those people with obnoxiously long profiles, haven’t I? Yes, I was afraid of that…. Well, I apologize in advance.
Name: Just call me Ghost, Game, or GG
Age: All you need to know is that I am not old enough to get drunk off my ass
Appearance: Lean, tall brunette girl whose hair is short and choppy with red headphones attached to an out-of-sight iphone 5, a black messenger bag with buttons on it, and the Slytherin crest, that's filled with books, a sonic screwdriver, psychic paper, bouncy balls, a laptop, and a phone and laptop charger, is wearing heeled dark brown combat boots, red skinny jeans, a clingy black sleeveless sweater-shirt, black wool arm warmers, a red and black scarf, cherry earrings, redish lips, amber eyes, and a black beanie. (Yes, I actually wear this. No, seriously, I DO wear this and look like this)
If I were an OC: I would stay the same appearance wise (if a little skinnier) and be called Aria the Librarian. I would own the biggest library in the whole of time and space, and have read every book in it, and would cater to any being, whoever they are or were. My library would be the ultimate safe haven, where anyone could seek shelter at any time because it is an unbiased space where equality is treasured.
Things I love: Hetalia- America (Alfred F. Jones), South Italy (Romano/Lovino Vargas), Austria (Rodereich Edelstein), Music, Wit, Smart/Intelligent People, Laughing, Humor, Food (especially SUGAR), America (the country itself, the culture, and the people), Books, Reading, Other Languages, Sarcasm, fashion, and designing things, attention to detail
Things I hate: Stereotypes, Hypocrites, People who talk trash (especially behind other people’s backs, about my/their friends, and about America)
My favorite characters are up there, and I love every pairing, yaoi, hetero, etc. I am literally an all-around nerd, ask me anything you think a stereotypical nerd would know, from Zelda, Hetalia, and Kuroshitsuji, to Star Wars, Doctor Who, and Sherlock, and I will know it. Even NCIS, Bones, and others. This doesn’t mean I’m not athletic, I’ve played soccer, play softall, and volleyball, and more. I also dance, sing, act, and read fanfiction, etc, AND get straight A’s. I am NOT bragging, I just hate people who think their lives are terrible, and they have soo much on their plate, when they really don’t.
Role Models: G.K. Chesterton, The Doctor, Nico DiAngelo (Ok guys, he’s fighting a war for two places that won’t accept him, a world that won’t miss him, a pantheon that doesn’t care about him, and a guy that won’t ever love him. THAT’S admirable, not to mention all the other stuff he’s done: Bob, convincing Hades to get off his ass, forgiving Bianca, getting Hazel, not taking advantage of Percy’s amnesia to make a move… Seriously, give a guy a little credit)
Check me out on tumblr at:
WARNINGS: I am a self/other non-qualified-people-diagnosed narcissist, I will rant, I will rave, I am a patriot, I am a pyromaniac, I am a perfectionist, I make funny (albeit stupid, and sometimes inappropriate) jokes, I am unforgiving, can be a mess, and am VERY weird.
I do not do drugs. I do sugar. If you're someone who does sugar, copy this into your profile.
I sold my soul to make room for all this sarcasm.
I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We're on the same side now.
It's you and me versus the world. We attack at dawn.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over. Again.
We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one.
You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.
Many people hear voices when no one is there. Some of them are called mad and are shut up in rooms where they stare at the walls all day. Others are called writers and they do pretty much the same thing
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures"
Please hold. All muses are busy right now, but your inspiration is important to us...
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that's weird. If you agree, copy/paste this into your profile. (I’ve lost…..)
- All work and no play means you will die in seven days... dun dun duuun.
- I run with scissors; it makes me feel dangerous.
- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today; its already tomorrow in Australia.
- Kids are the future. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
- They say "guns don't kill people, people kill people.' Well, I think the gun helps, 'cause if you just stood there and yelled BANG, I don't think you'd kill too many people. (it's the intent, guys)
- So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
- People are like slinkies; basically useless, but so amusing to watch fall down the stairs.
- Children in the dark make accidents. Accidents in the dark make children.
- Yeah, I'm a loser, but the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
- Cute but psycho- things even out.
- Save the earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
- I find 'good morning' a contradiction of terms. (especially on Monday)
- No I won't go to hell! It has a restraining order against me.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- 'It's always the last place you look'. Well of course it is! Why the heck would I keep looking after I found it!
- When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really, who likes lemons?
- When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
- When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
- When Life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
- I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
- I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse.
- Life is all about ass. Everyone's either covering it, laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, trying to get a piece of it, or simply just being one.
- Why do people always say life is short. Life is the longest damn thing you can do.
- Love your enemies. It pisses them off.
- Oops! Did my sarcasm hurt your feelings?
- Practice makes perfect. But nobody's perfect, so why practice?
- Nobody is perfect. I am nobody.
- Life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over.
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I've never tried.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried skydiving without a parachute... Or maybe they did. I mean we never really met whoever said it, did we?
- I talk to myself because my answers are the only ones I accept!
- Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap... you decide.
- I was uncool before uncool was cool.
- Why get high when there are other ways to achieve a smug sense of superiority- sarcasm: my anti-drug.
- I used to see a shrink... until she said life isn't for everyone.
- Excuse me, have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it.
- All those who have telekenesis, raise my hand.
- Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
- I live in my own little world- but it's okay, they know me there.
- Three wise women would have stopped to ask for directions, got to the stable on time, helped deliver the baby, cleaned the stable, cooked the dinner, and then there would have been peace on earth.
- The dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all committed suicide.
- I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my super powers.
- Don't call me emo, or I'll cry big juicy tears of blood and pain. And then I'll die and it'll be ALL YOUR FAULT.
- Your weirdness is creeping out my imaginary friend.
- Tell the truth and run.
- If electricity comes from electrons, where do you think morality comes from?
- Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable. But that is called 'cannibalism' my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.
- Education is important. school however, is another matter.
- I used to be normal... until I met those freaks i call my friends.
- Always remember you're unique. Just like everyone else.
- It's not just your family. It's the whole idea of... you know. They're always telling you what to do and what not to do, and it's not conductive to a creative atmosphere!
- Time is a great teacher. Unfortunately, it kills all its pupils.
- Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
- I was born intelligent. Education ruined me.
- How come 'abbreviated' is such a long word?
- There should be a better way to start the day than waking up every morning.
- God made relatives. Thank god we can choose our friends.
- The more you learn, the more you know. The more you know, the more you forget. The more you forget, the less you know... so why learn in the first place?
- Oh, I have a photographic memory... it just hasn't developed yet
- Life is a test- I didn't take very good notes
- I asked my teacher if I'd get in trouble for something I didn't do. She said of course not, so I told her I didn't do my homework
- You're awesome... but when the zombies come, I'm tripping you
- I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours
- If drama was vodka, my whole school would be wasted... except for me of course
- I intend to live forever... so far so good
- So what's the speed of dark?
- Old enough to know better, young enough to do it again
- Embrace the inner rebel- don't sit up straight
- Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk. The rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
- A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it annoys enough people to make it worth while
- Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history
- What happens if you get scared half to death twice? ... oooh the possibilities
I used to be schizophrenic, but now we're okay.
Open up Microsoft Word. Put the font on 42, and type in Q33 NY (The plane no. of the 9/11 bombing and the initials of New York). Highlight what you typed, then change the font to Wingdings. If the result made the hair on the back of your neck stand up, copy and paste.
94% of teenage girls would scream and die if Edward Cullen was found on top of the Empire state building, ready to jump. Copy this onto your profile if you'd be part of the 6% laughing with a bag of popcorn in one hand, a video camera in the other hand, yelling into a bullhorn you stole from a rabid fangirl, "JUMP, YOU SPARKLEY FAIRY BASTARD!"!!!
99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are that 1% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses screaming "DO A BACKFLIP" paste this onto your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile, and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, roughdiamond5, Random Little, Writer FanofSnicket, MissVioletBaudelaire13, Girl-With-No-Name x, craZharrypotterblondie, Dr. Rae, KoOLkaTMeoW13, Saiyansweetheart, BloodyRose2016, MissSugarShots.
This is MY Month:
America is more than just an idiot, and he is more complex than the world gives him credit for, some examples being:
He's a superpower, for a reason.
America is the melting pot of nations (who else can say that?)
and if America falls everyone else does too (hello, we buy/sell 1/4 of the world's resources)
Lastly, do not stereotype us, or hate us just because you don't like someone whose different then you.
Alfred F. Jones is fucking awesome, period.
Please post this in your profile if you agree, MissSugarshots, PurpleLuna98. From Akatsuki Affiliation's profile.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realized this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Bleach (USA), AFleetingPhantom (U.K.), EpicHeroLaugh(USA),Fruity-Dragonfly (USA), Juniper Night(USA/los Estados Unidos), Iiz42awesome (U.K), Pachimew (U.S.A.!), Painting Politics and Poland (USA), Madam Natalya of Awesomeness (USA/U.K), australia831 (USA), PurpleLuna98 (USA), MissSugarShots (USA)
You can't deny laughter when it comes, it plops down in your favorite chair and stays as long as it wants.
"Life is a test. Are you strong enough to pass?" –Yami’sotherHikari
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."Plato
“Fairy tales are real, not because they tell us that dragons are real, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” G. K. Chesterton
I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.
-G. K. Chesterton
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line -Oscar Levant