Author has written 6 stories for Victorious, and Glee.
Brand Name: LeFemmeChevalier
Manufacturing Date: 12-26-13
There are times when a myriad of words settled uncomfortably in your head that you need to pour it out somewhere for your brain to breath. It's pretty similar to how Albus Dumbledore uses his Pensieve: to clear away some unnecessary mind-clutters and reevaluate them later in a different light.
That's basically me and my writing. For me, it is both a hobby and a therapeutic means, although the passion will always remain whenever I decide to come up with something.
I'm not a "shipper" of any kind (I'm too fickle to be loyal), but I do enjoy reading a lot from different fandoms and I mostly gravitate towards the one with amazing writers. And when certain characters piqued my interest, I usually stick to it for a long time.
So one day, I just started riffling through other people's work when I decided that I should publish mine. This is how I ended up publishing some of my works here, and I do hope that my potential readers can appreciate what I have to offer.
A Cinderella Nightmare
- Thank you for those nice people who reviewed. And yes, I'm going to finish this thing no matter how underrated it may seem. :)
Water to Your Fire
- I will definitely finish this because it's the first story that I posted here. Abandoning it will be, like, abandoning my first-born child (not really, but you get the idea).
- Just a side-project; I'll post a chapter when I feel like it.
Coming Soon (hopefully):
- Unwanted Fame (Jade/Tori or Naomi/Emily) *Undecided*
- Fourth Dimension (Natsuki/Shizuru)
- The Accursed One (Emma/Regina)
- The Producer's Take (Katie/Effy)
- Mage's Familiar (Rachel/Quinn)
- La Belle (Rachel/Quinn or Emily/Alison) *Undecided*
- One Night Only (Jade/Cat): Companion piece to 'Chasing Red'.
- Taking Chances (Jade/Cat): Companion piece to 'Chasing Red'.
Words and Stuff:
I have the other stories—the ones mentioned above—with two or three chapters written (I was inspired and had to write it down lest I forget), but I'm still going to focus on Water to Your Fire and A Cinderella Nightmare before posting these new stories.
Also, I'm a horrible updater because I'm currently stuck with a hectic schedule. There are deadlines to meet and my internship is tedious and stressful. I could half-ass my way into writing a chapter but I can't really do that since the chapters are already mapped out and everything. So, please bear with me.