Author has written 7 stories for Victorious, and Glee.
"A prickling shadow of doubt,
In every touch and every kiss,
To the heavens, will you shout?
Such mind in wonderful amiss."
Brand Name: LeFemmeChevalier
Manufacturing Date: 12-26-13
There are times when a myriad of words settled uncomfortably in your head that you need to pour it out somewhere for your brain to breath. It's pretty similar to how Albus Dumbledore uses his Pensieve: to clear away some unnecessary mind-clutters and reevaluate them later in a different light.
That's basically me and my writing. For me, it is both a hobby and a therapeutic means, although the passion will always remain whenever I decide to come up with something.
I'm not a "shipper" of any kind (I'm too fickle to be loyal), but I do enjoy reading a lot from different fandoms and I mostly gravitate towards the one with amazing writers. And when certain characters piqued my interest, I usually stick to it for a long time.
So one day, I just started riffling through other people's work when I decided that I should publish mine.
This is how I ended up publishing some of my works here, and I do hope that my potential readers can appreciate what I have to offer.
"Dull eyes drawn into the dark,
Fingers clutching pencils and blades,
Everything done for mere lark,
Close my eyes when sanity fades."
A Cinderella Nightmare
- Thank you for those nice people who reviewed. And yes, I'm going to finish this thing no matter how underrated it may seem. :)
Water to Your Fire
- I have so many ideas for this that's mapped out already. I will definitely finish this because it's the first story that I posted here.
- Just a side-project; I'll post a chapter when I feel like it.
"Side by side with melancholy,
Appeased only by wonders,
Trifling life away - such folly!
Yet scattered in cinders."
Coming Soon (hopefully):
- Unwanted Fame (Jade/Tori)
- Fourth Dimension (Jade/Cat)
- The Accursed One (Beck/Jade)
- The Producer's Take (Katie/Effy)
- Mage's Familiar (Rachel/Quinn)
- La Belle (Rachel/Quinn)
- One Night Only (Jade/Cat): Companion piece to 'Chasing Red'.
- Taking Chances (Jade/Cat): Companion piece to 'Chasing Red'.
"Look up and stare in wonder,
Diamonds embedded in ink,
Look down and see my blunder,
Titanic dreams about to sink."
Words and Stuff:
I'm going to focus on Water to Your Fire and A Cinderella Nightmare before posting new stories.
"Hold tight before I shatter,
Tumbling down like a house of cards,
In the end, nothing will matter,
Come and pick up the crimson shards."
Unsafe External Link