Poll: Pick your favorite anime out of this list. Vote Now!
Author has written 29 stories for Kuroshitsuji, Warriors, Bleach, and Wolves of the Beyond.
(For the time being, this account is now inactive. But still, please feel free to read my stories, at your leisure).
Hello everyone! Welcome to my profile! I guess you came here to learn more about me, right? Well then, I won't keep you waiting! My name is Lauren, by the way, but you can call me Nighty if you want.
(And, if you ever feel the urge to PM me for some writing tips and advice or just a friendly chat, feel free to do so! I won't hesitate to respond and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.)
I should probably start by saying that I absolutely love reading and writing! I have a knack for writing Kuroshitsuji and/or Warriors stories, so that is what most of the fanfiction I write will revolve around.
Next, let's talk personality/things about me:
I'm really a kind and nice person, but be warned, if you piss me off, there will be hell to pay. I like to make my readers feel emotion when I write, and make them feel as if they were really there in the scene, watching. I'm currently trying my hand at Creepypastas, those scary stories, to try to improve my suspenseful writing.
My friends tend to call me an "old soul", because I am highly mature for my age. But of course, a small child lives in all of us, (mainly because I'm still practically a child), so I love to goof off and have a good laugh.
I have given myself the title of "grammar police", because I need to correct people's grammar or I will freak out. But I'm not perfect myself, so there will be mistakes in the things that I write.
So yeah, I'm weird. And if you're like me, you hate all of those girly girls who try to be something they're not just to fit into the "popular crowd." I belong in my own crowd, and we love ourselves just the way we are. Just goes to show, you only need three good friends to be happy.
Some of my favorite books are:
Wolves of the Beyond
Guardians of Ga'hoole
The 5th Wave
(Of course there's probably more that I can't think of right now. XD)
Some of my favorite television shows are:
Once Upon A Time
(Again, probably a lot more I can't remember.)
And my Favorite Anime:
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Ao No Exorcist (Blue Exorcist)
So those are my favorite shows! Let's skip over to music now!
Some of my favorite songs are:
She-Wolf (Falling to pieces) by David Guetta feat. Sia
Skyfall by Adele
Fire to the rain by Adele
Somebody that I used to know by Gotye
Rainy Season by Hunter Hayes
(Basically anything by Hunter Hayes)
Rumor Has It by Adele
To The Sky by Owl City
Hall of Fame by Script
Two Black Cadillacs by Carrie Underwood
I'm Alive by Becca
Locked out of Heaven by Bruno Mars
Better Dig Two by The Band Perry
Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa by Kalafina
Lacrimosa by Kalafina
Monochrome Kiss by SID
My Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
The Way You Lie by The Band Perry
People Like Us by Kelly Clarkson
Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves
Really Anything Country (Yes, I like country music)
And those are my favorite songs! My favorite color is blue, and my favorite animal is a wolf, if you were curious about that too.
Well, I think I've revealed enough about myself now. Now let's talk about fanfictions! I have 25 currently published:
1. The Queen's Blue Jay (Completed, Kuroshitsuji. Not too proud of this one, it's my first story ever.)
2. A Misunderstanding (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
3. Why Don't You Love Me? (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
4. A Mistake (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
5. It's Over (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
6. The Spider and the Raven (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
7. Alois' Death (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
8. A Visit to the Trancy Manor (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
9. Two Cats, One Big World (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
10. Ways of a Demon (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
11. Their Minds (Completed, Warrior Cats)
12. Tigerstar's Revenge (Completed, Warrior Cats)
13. One Eye Sees More Than Two (Completed, Warrior Cats)
14. The Depths of Insanity (Completed, Warrior Cats)
15. The Big Seven (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
16. A Mother's Love (Completed, Warrior Cats)
17. Inside The Mind of a Spider (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
18. The Sun and Moon (Completed, Warrior Cats)
19. Three Worlds in One (Hiatus, Crossover, Warrior Cats and Wolves of the Beyond. Goldmoonrider and I are working on this together.)
20. Smoke and Ashes (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
21. Unseen Shadows (Completed, Warrior Cats)
22. Your Purification is Complete (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
23. William Gets a Computer (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
24. Humans... (Completed, Kuroshitsuji)
25. The Bluest of Skyes (Permanent hiatus, Kuroshitsuji)
26. Game Over (Completed, Bleach)
I really hope that you take the time to check them out and review them. I promise that you won't be disappointed! Okay, so that's it for now! See you all later! (And if you read through all this practically pointless information, congrats! Virtual Cookie for you, good sir/madame!)
Here is a fanfic that I originally posted, called "50 Ways To Know If You Are Obsessed With Kuroshitsuji!" It was deleted when I published it, ('cause apparently list fanfictions aren't allowed...) so I'm going to post the list in my profile instead. So, without further ado, here it is!
50 Ways To Know If You Are Obsessed With Kuroshitsuji!
1. You've drawn a pentagram on the back of your hand before.
2. You name all the spiders you see "Claude."
3. You suddenly become interested when you hear someone mention the Victorian Era in History class.
4. You've thought about getting a black cat or dog and naming it Sebastian.
5. When you hear "Jack the Ripper", You automatically think of Grell and Madame Red.
6. You are convinced that Jack the Ripper was actually a crazy woman and a Shinigami.
7. When you see a black bird outside, you start talking to it to see if it is actually Sebastian in disguise.
8. You have searched Google for "how to summon a demon" so you can summon your own Sebastian or Claude.
9. Whenever you see a red piece of clothing, you think of Grell.
10. Whenever you see a gardening tool, you think it's actually a death scythe.
11. You have asked a person with green eyes and glasses if they are a Shinigami.
12. You suddenly want to paint your nails black.
13. Butlers are now incredibly sexy to you, along with teenage boys that wear eye patches or booty-shorts.
14. You have the urge to name your future son Ciel or Alois.
15. You start to talk like a British person after watching a few episodes.
16. You have tried to imitate at least one Kuroshitsuji character's voice.
17. One of your goals in life is to live in a mansion in England.
18. You suddenly have a strange fascination with throwing silverware at people.
19. You have searched the Internet for custom-made contact lenses, so you can have your very own contract seal on your eye.
20. You think that demons, angels, and Shinigami run around in England.
21. When told to do something, you unconsciously respond, "Yes, My Lord." Or "Yes, Your Highness."
22. You have tried to pull off your gloves with your teeth.
23. You have had crazy dreams that involve the characters of Kuroshitsuji.
24. When you make a wish, you always wish that you can meet the characters of Kuroshitsuji in real life.
25. You have an obsessive, stalker-like crush on one or more of the characters of Kuroshitsuji.
26. You think that being a funeral director is suddenly one of the coolest jobs in the world.
27. You always bring up Kuroshitsuji, no matter what the conversation is about.
28. When you meet a blonde boy with blue eyes, you think of Alois.
29. You suddenly think that butler uniforms are one of the sexiest things a man can wear.
30. You have the ability to talk about Kuroshitsuji all day and nothing else.
31. You want to become a maid or butler in England, so you can try to spot a demon there.
32. You have looked up the name "Phantomhive" to see if it was a real nobleman's name.
33. You love to read/write Kuroshitsuji fanfiction.
34. You have made pairings for just about every single character.
35. You are hopelessly obsessed with Kuroshitsuji's theme songs.
36. You take it upon yourself to memorize the character songs and their lyrics.
37. You have Earl Grey tea stockpiled in your kitchen.
38. You like to continuously sing, "London Bridge is Falling Down" in a really creepy voice.
39. Your favorite color is now dark blue.
40. You want to buy and wear an eyepatch like Ciel.
41. You have tried to make your hair match one of the characters' hair from Kuroshitsuji.
42. The song "I'm Alive" is your personal theme song. (Or any of the songs from Kuroshitsuji)
43. Searched the Internet looking for Kuroshitsuji personality quizzes.
44. When you see a small boy with black and blue hair and blue eyes, you ask them if they know someone named Ciel. If they say no, then you ask if they know a Sebastian.
45. Cats are now the cutest animal in the world to you.
46. You stockpile pictures of characters from Kuroshitsuji and put them on your walls.
47. You wish you had glasses and green eyes so you can pretend to be a Shinigami.
48. It makes you go insane inside when your friends ask you what Kuroshitsuji is.
49. Your catchphrase is now, "I'm simply one hell of a person."
50. Even the people who love Kuroshitsuji say that you are too obsessed.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" Or start having a thumb-war with yourself (I find that I am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy too, copy this onto your profile.
An epic Warriors poem that every Warriors fan should read. THIS IS NOT MINE!
I'll remember Brightheart, When I see a scar on someone's
I will think of WindClan, Every time I win a race.
I'll remember Silverstream, When I see a young mother.
I'll remember Violet, When I worry about my brother.
I will remember Goosefeather, When nobody believes me.
I will think of Scourge, When someone's teased for being tiny.
I'll remember Mothwing, When I find it hard to believe.
I'll be reminded of Princess, When I see someone who seems naive.
I'll always think of Heathertail, When someone wants to be 'just friends'.
I will think of StarClan, When I am near the end.
I will think of Tawnypelt whenever I feel judged.
I will think of Darkstripe when somebody holds a grudge.
I promise to remember Cinderheart when I climb a tree.
I'll remember Midnight whenever I'm at sea.
I'll remember Leafpool when I must follow my heart.
I will think of Hollyleaf if I ever fall apart.
I'll remember Brambleclaw when I must prove myself.
I'll remember Spottedleaf when I'm suffering from bad health.
I'll remember Lionblaze when I am feeling strong.
I'll remember Tigerstar if I choose the path that's wrong.
I'll remember Dovewing when I hear of something far away.
I'll remember Cloudtail when a kitten catches their first prey.
I'll remember Bluestar when I must choose.
I'll remember Crowfeather, When the one I love... I loose.
Feathertail will be in my mind when I must be brave.
And I'll remember The Tribe, When I'm in a cave.
I'll remember Ashfur when somebody breaks my heart.
I'll remember Barley when me and my siblings are far apart.
I'll remember Ivypool when I try to be the best.
I'll remember Firestar when my loyalty's put to the test.
I'll remember Crookedstar if someone abandons me.
I'll remember Ravenpaw if I ever have to flee.
I'll remember Jayfeather when I have a strange dream.
I'll think of Cherrytail and Sparrowpelt whenever I eat cream.
I'll always think of Cinderpelt when my leg is sore.
I'll remember Longtail when I can see no more.
I'll remember the many battles when I see conflict or strife.
I promise to remember all these cats, For the rest of my life.
Copy and paste this if you are a die-hard Warriors fan too!
Unsafe External Link