Poll: Between the years of 1985 and 2005... Which systems do you think had the best games? Vote Now!
Author has written 23 stories for Crash Bandicoot, Sonic the Hedgehog, My Little Pony, Little Mermaid, Gravity Falls, and Kirby.
Welcome to my Profile Page
What's my name: eternal1990.
Age: mid twenties. Getting old sucks
Where do I live: On the Moon.
I just recently made an account on DeviantArt under the same name. I plan to post my stories there very soon.
Favorite t.v shows: Hell's kitchen, Hardcore Pawn, Storage wars, Pawn Stars, Rocko's Mordern Life (The Greatest Cartoon ever made), SpongeBob SquarePants (Seasons one through three only after the movie it got bad), Doug, Hey Arnold, Kirby Right Back At Ya (A tv show 4Kids got right) Viva Pinata (Another 4Kids got right) Trigun, MLP: Friendship is magic (Seasons three and four really disappointed me though), The Golden Girls (The greatest sitcom ever made), Anything on the Food Network, Scare Tactics, Tales from the Crypt, Powerpuff girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Kenan and Kel, Gravity Falls and many more that I can't name off my blonde head.
Favorite Movies: The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Jungle Book, Sleeping Beauty, The Shining, Fear, Groundhog Day, Highlander (The first movie the sequels can burn), Labyrinth, Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Cinderella ( the 1997 live action if I'm correct), My Fair Lady, The Court Jester, The Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr., The Tim Burton Batman Movies, Edward Scissorhands, Dumb and Dumber, Angel Heart, Deep Blue Sea, Ghost, Dirty Dancing, Roadhouse, The Wrestler, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Saw 2, Scary Movie 1,3,4, Eight Crazy Nights, Wayne's World, Superstar, Cape Fear, Goodfellas, Taxi Driver, the Dark Knight and probably alot more that I'm missing.
Music I enjoy: Breaking Benjamin, Orgy, Linkin Park (Back in the day they suck now), Korn, Adema, Godsmack, David Bowie, Queen, Morissey, Nirvana, Lady Gaga (she's really starting to push it though), Lana Del Rey, Cold, SR-71, Nickelback, Trapt, Revis, Tool, A Perfect Circle, Rob Zombie, Three Days Grace, Evanescence, Ellie Goulding, Backstreet Boys (I was a little kid when I listened to them and I still enjoy them again what are you going to XD), Bush, Hootie and The Blow Fish, The Police, Micheal Jackson, Celine Dion, Disturbed and many more.
I basically am just your average girl. I'm very guarded when I meet new people but am very friendly when you get to know me.
My two favorite fanfiction areas I like writing the most about is Crash Bandicoot and Sonic the Hedgehog. I started writing about these two when I was about 15 when I started high school. From there I wrote more and more as the years went on.
My Crash Bandicoot Series begins exactly like the first four games before they start to branch off as I do not consider the games past the wrath of Cortex to be part of the timeline. My series as if Naughty dog was still developing the games (and I've heard there is hope about them buying Crash back fingers crossed) There are many different changes in location and characters but I like the direction I took it in. While I kept the surface light and funny the core of the stories are much darker and I wanted to give Crash a more 3 dimensional character while keeping him silly and goofy he is like in the games, I gave him some of my personality. These are my favorites of all my fics with Time holding a special place in my heart as Warped is my all time favorite game ever made. In the future I hope to continue on keep you all interested.
Sonic the Hedgehog stories are actually more of the darker ones. Putting Sonic into a much vulnerable position as that character really needs to put in his place once in while. I also like writing about Mephies (the awesome character in a shitty he's needs to come back. Fuck Sonic 2006) he's so cool. Plus I love Shadamy, Knuxouge, Tails/Cream, Silvaze, and Mephamy pairings. Not really much else to say for this one.
I plan to write about other games and shows but I will see where my writing takes me for the moment
As of right now I have 10 Crash Bandicoot stories, six Sonic the hedgehog stories, one Little Mermaid story, one MLP story, three Gravity Falls stories, and one crossover story
Below is how the Progress status of each
Crash Bandicoot: Beginnings Complete
Crash Bandicoot 2: Alliance Complete
Crash Bandicoot 3: Time Complete
Crash Bandicoot: Forgotten Complete
Crash Bandicoot: Memories Complete
Crash Bandicoot 4: Elements Complete
Crash Bandicoot: Test of Time Complete
The Way We Bleed Complete
Huge Problem: In Progress
Crash Bandicoot 5: Danger Zone In progress
Sonic the Hedgehog
Under the Surface Complete
In the Shadows In progress I don't know if I'm going to continue this though
The Darkness Around me In progress
When the Time Comes In progress
The Way We Were: In progress
MLP: MLP: Elements of Corruption In progress I actually lost interest in this one as I am really disappointed with the last two seasons
Is It Not Enough? Complete
A Forlorn Romance Complete
Surrender In progress
Dreams and Nightmares In progress
I’m SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I’m a PERSON, so I MUST be LABELED.
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing off one of your favourite characters.
7. You smile really big when you're going to finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If you're not writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when you're writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing events you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
Boredom revolution army.
Our mission: To prevent boredom and kill it.
Our team (If you join to revolution, copy and paste this onto ur profile and add ur name)
Well that's where I stand I hope you enjoy my fanfictions. If you want to contact me, Send me a PM, I will respond
Until then DUECES!
Unsafe External Link