Author has written 103 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, Ben 10, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Sly Cooper, Codename: Kids Next Door, Sofia the First, and Elena of Avalor.
About Me: I am a quiet girl who reads and writes a lot. I can be witty and humorous. You will usually see me write Sofia the First, Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Elena of Avalor stories. My stories below Sofia the First have not been well written but you can read them if you want. I might write from other cartoon series but I'll try to see if I could do it.
Birthday: May 6
TV Shows: Full House, Suite Life of Zack and Cody and Drake and Josh
Books:Nancy Drew,The Outsiders, Shakespeare's Secret, Lawless, Hiedi , Holes, Little Pilgrim's Progress.
Authors I like: Louis Sacher, Carolyn Keene, Jefferey Salane, Julie Garwood,Nora Roberts.
Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yu-Gi-Oh! GX, Yu-Gi-Oh5D's, Code Geass, Case Closed..
Cartoons: Ben 10: Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, Avatar, Scooby-Doo, Story Keepers, 7D, Sofia the First, Elena of Avalor, Darkwing Duck.
Movies: Disney Princesses, the Princess Diaries 2, Quest For Camelot, The Sandlot 1, 2 and 3, Anastasia, Pokémon Movie 8 and 9, Mrs. Doubtfire, A Warrior's Heart, the Lion King 1 and 2, Robin Hood, Peter Pan 1 and 2, Great Mouse Detective, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Kindergarten Cop, Beverly Hills Ninga, The Princess Bride
Halloween: Scary Godmother, Billy and Mandy in Underfist and Boogyman.
Christmas: Olive the other reinder, Billy and Mandy Christmas Movie, Grandma got run over by a riender, Christmas with the Kranks , Lampoons Christmas, Rudolph, Jack Frost, The Santa Clause, Home Alone.
Video Games:Sly Cooper
Seto Kaiba:I didn't like him at first but when I got to season three I thought that we were not that different.
Mokuba Kaiba: He's a sweet kid and he's the only person that can bring out Seto's soft side.
Joey Wheeler: What's there not to like about this guy, he keeps me laughing!
Serenity Wheeler: She's sweet and I love her hair.
Kisara: I really like her and enjoy the love she has for Seto that has lasted for three-thousand years. I really wish the creator didn't kill her in Egypt, she would have been queen of Egypt once Seto took the the throne and stayed beside him. She could have reincarnated in the present and help our favorite CEO not be so cold. Oh well, I guess it is a good thing we have this site so we can make blueshipping people like myself happy.
Jack Atlas: I guess the reason he's my favorite is cause he reminds me of Seto. I'm surprised he drinks coffee called "Blue Eyes"
Crow Hogan: It's sweet how he is taking care of those kids in Sattelite. I like his humor.
Sir Aaron: He's really noble.
Lucario: I just like his personality
Jack Walker: He's funny and he's a Pokémon Ranger now that is just too cool!
Grim Gloom: He's really funny and can't help but enjoy the romance he has with Hidy!
Kevin Levin: He's just too cool.
Likes: Anime, Reading and writing stories, being funny, my imagination, mysteries.
Dislikes: Yaoi, same sex marriage, food, Math, Horror Books, Abortion.
Duel Monsters: Blue-Eyes White Dragon and Red Dragon Archfiend.
Duel Monsters I dislike:
Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon: Seto is right about how it strips the original Blue Eyes from it's pride
Couples- There are a lot of cartoon couples I like but I just can't remember them all.
1. SetoxKisara(Blueshipping)- Previously supported silentshipping, but don't no longer!
2. Priest SetoxKisara (Mizushipping)
3. YugixTea (Peachshipping)
4. JoeyxMai (Polarshipping)
5. MokubaxRebecca (Kiddyshipping)
1. JackxCarly (Scoopshipping)
2. YuseixAkiza (Faithshipping)
Codename: Kids Next Door
Avatar:The Last Airbender
Avatar: The Legend of Korra
1. VarrikxZhu li
Thank you for readingfor a meeting and Cordelia visiting some old friends my profile and I hope you'll enjoy my stories below. What I like to write is romance,family and friendship! It brightens my day when I see reviews from you guys. It really means a lot but I don't want to see bad language or flames in your reviews! I mean it.
Upcoming Sofia the First stories: (This may not be the order it will go.)
1. Mummy Dearest: When Cedric has a day off he goes to Mystic Meadows to spend some time with his mother and while they are together they have a heart to heart. (One-Shot)
2.Amethyst Ambition(Sequel To: Disney Princess Appreciation Ball) After returning from the secret library Sofia finds that Cedric has started to act strangely and she has no idea why until she finds a piece of amethyst in the sorcerer's workshop. What exactly is amethyst doing and does it have some control over her friend? (Chapter story)
3.Elementary: It had been a quiet morning until Wormwood heard his master stressing over missing potions and ingredients. Could it be Cedric is really losing his stuff or was there a magical thief lurking around again? It was up to Wormwood to find out who the culprit is but question is: Could there be more than one thief? If so was he going to have to call on a few unlikely friends for help? (One-Shot)
4. Junior Stewards: What happens when nearly all of the castle workers come down with the flu? It means a lot more work for the castle steward and hearing that her friend has his plate full serving them Sofia calls on her siblings and Calista to help the steward. (One-Shot)
5. Royal Babysitters: With the King and Queen gone for nearly a week and Cordelia visiting a few of her friends in the village it will be up to Cedric and Baileywick to watch over the four children and the castle. Can the two royal servants get along while babysitting and learn more about each other or will chaos lurk the halls? (Not sure if this will be a chapter or a One-Shot but we'll see)
6. Hallowed Halls: James and Amber have lived in the castle all their lives and they think they know the place inside out until Cedric shows them a secret part of the castle they never have realized existed! (One-Shot)
7. More Than Magic: (Sequel To: Amethyst Ambition) Sofia really thought she was getting close to figuring out her amulet's powers and how she controls them but after the amethyst incident the princess has to wonder will she ever figure out her powers or be left in the dark? (One-Shot)
That is all I have planned for now. I look forward to seeing how I do with these stories. If I plan any more I'll add them.