Poll: Who should Merlyn be involved with romantically? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Merlin, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, Misc. Books, Angel, and Assassin's Creed.
Hello everyone! I am sooo excited to be on fanfiction. I am very serious about my writing and will most likely be a beta-my favorite types of stories are
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @k3ndallfir3
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: k3ndall_fir3
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET CHANCES AT SNEAK PEEKS ON UPDATES FOR MY FANFICTIONS AND TO GET TO KNOW THE AUTHOR!
CHECK OUT THE REVIEWS LOUNGE, TOO FORUM, WHERE WE WRITERS CAN GET THE REVIEWS WE DESERVE
This was a little movement that began before the RL was even dreamt of - (and we take no credit for it) - however, we encourage you all to join! Simply copy and paste this into your profile, and help spread the word! :
I, tuttycute, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution.
Fav color- purple
Fav books- Every Day, Harry Potter series, The Golden Compass series, Beastly, The Outsiders, The Twilight Saga (I know, cliché, but it was different when it was before the movies came out), Hush Hush series, Fallen series by Lauren Kate, Nightshade series, The Goddess Test series, Red Riding Hood, The Mortal Instruments series, The Hunger Games series, The Marked series (the first few books, anyway), and The Vampire Diaries (again, the first few books) just to name a few _
Hobbies- writing ( obviously ) , reading ( also obvious ) playing my instruments, hanging out w friends, playing videogames, playing sports, reading FANFICTION...
Fav fanfics- I love OC added stories...I can't get enough of them! I'm sad that there aren't many of them, (at least, good ones) especially in some of my favorite categories that no one really writes about, but that's why I will be writing them! When I feel I can handle the title, I might change my username ;)
Personality- I'm smart. I can be a bit stubborn, but it's always right in my mind xD. I am very unique and well-rounded, so I can socialize pretty much with anyone. I've been told I'm funny-I don't mean in the cracking jokes kind of way, but I'm funny unintentionally. I'm kind of clumsy, yet I always know what to do or say in a situation. I like to lead others, but I don't like to be in the spotlight.
I'm an odd character xD
Fav movies- We Need to Talk about Kevin, Avengers, LOTR franchise, Abraham Lincoln:Vampire Hunter (It was actually amazing), Harry Potter franchise, Red Riding Hood, Beastly, Twilight Saga, Nightmare on Elm Street, Pirates of the Caribbean, Mama, Woman in Black, Insidious, Dark Skies, Phantom of the Opera...TBH, I cannot think of any more at the moment xD I've watched so many.
Fav tv shows- Merlin, Once Upon a Time, Angel, Scandal, Sleepy Hollow, Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries (I stopped watching after season 4, but it was my fav show for a while...does it still count? BAMON), The Big Bang Theory, and almost anything on National Geographic, Animal Planet, ID, or the History channel.
Fav video games- Assassin's Creed franchise (AHH OCTOBER 28th IS UNION), Call of Duty franchise, Halo, Grand Theft Auto franchise, Bully, Lego games, Harry Potter games, POTC games, The Sims franchise, and more.
I am in several clubs, part of track team and band, and I have a social life. So, I may not always have an update ready on time _
I am always open to do any one-shots or stories about the following:
Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter
Angel (tv show)
If you have a question for another fandom, please PM me and I'll give you the okay!
Now scroll through all of the stuff I've posted on here until you get to my stories and R&R xDxDxD
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all who wander are lost.
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring.
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.
Put this in your profile if you will always be a Lord of the Rings fan!
the white man said: "Coloured people are not allowed here"
Girls Need To Realize: WRITTEN BY A GUY :)
We guys don't care if you talk to other guys.
We don't care if you're friends with other guys.
But when you're sitting next to us, and some random guy walks into the room and you jump up and tackle him, without even introducing us, yeah, it pisses us off.
It doesn't help if you sit there and talk to him for ten minutes without even acknowledging the fact that we're still there.
We don't care if a guy calls>OR TEXTSbut at 2 in the morning we do get a little concerned.
Nothing is that important at 2 a.m.
That it can't wait till the morning.
Also, when we tell you you're pretty/ beautiful/ gorgeous/ cute/ stunning, we freaking mean it.
Don't tell us we're wrong.
We'll stop trying to convince you.
The sexiest thing about a girl is confidence.
Yeah, you can quote me.
Don't be mad when we hold the door open.
Take Advantage of the mood im in.
Let us pay for you! dont 'feel bad' We enjoy doing it.
Smile and say 'thank you.
Kiss us when no one's watching.
If you kiss us when you know somebody's looking, we'll be more impressed.
You don't have to get dressed up for us.
If we're going out with you in the first place, you don't have to feel the need to wear the shortest skirt you have or put on every kind of makeup you own.
We like you for who you are and not what you are.
Honestly, i think a girl looks more beautiful when she's just in her pj's.
or my tshirt and boxers, not all dolled up.
Don't take everything we say seriously.
Sarcasm is a beautiful thing. See the beauty in it.
Don't get angry easily.
Stop using magazines/media as your bible.
Don't talk about how hott Chris Brown, Brad Pitt, or Jesse McCartney is in front of us.
It's boring, and we don't care. You have girlfriends for that.
Whatever happened to the word 'handsome'/'beautiful' i'd be utterly stunned by a girl who greeted me with 'Hey handsome!' instead of 'Hey baby/ stud/ cutie/ sexy' or whatever else you can think of.
On the other hand im not sayin i woulndnt like it ether ; )
Girls, I cannot stress this enough: if you aren't being treated right by a guy, dont wait for him to change!!
Ditch his sorry butt, disgrace to the male population and find someone who will treat you with utter respect Someone who will honor your morals.
Someone who will make you smile when you're at your lowest.
Someone who will care for you even when you make mistakes.
Someone who will love you, no matter how bad you make them feel.
Someone who will stop what they're doing just to look you in the eyes...and say 'i love you' ..and actually mean it.
Give the nice guys a chance.
Holding Hands Girls :If you want to hold his hand, gently bump into it a couple of times.
Movies Girls : During a movie, if he puts his arm around you, tilt your head on his shoulder Guys : Lift her chin up and kiss her.
Loving each other Guys : When she tells you she loves you, look deep into her eyes, give her a peck on the lips, and tell her you love her too... And mean it.
Laying below the stars Girls: When you're both laying under the stars, put your head on his chest and close your eyes as you listen to his steady heart beat Guys : Whisper in her ear and link your hands with hers.
Guys repost this if you agree.
Girls repost this if you think it's cute.
Every Guy who isn't a jerk will agree with this, so we hope that all the girls that read this will repost this.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you just see two reveiws, paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley copy this into your profile.
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account. ( i know it does, it has too :(!)
If you secretly wish that mythical creatures exist (dragons, unicorns, phoenixes, etc.), copy this onto your profile! (it's not a secret ;P )
If you always knew in your heart-of-hearts that there was good in Draco Malfoy , Percy Weasley, and Severus Snape, copy this into your profile. (i totally called Snape on being good...or as good as you can get with Snape).
If you're in denial over Tonks’ and Lupin’s deaths copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want J.K.R. to make a series about the Marauders, copy this into your profile. (that's a GREAT idea!)
If you solemnly swear you are up to no good copy and paste this into your profile.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he Talked His friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
Re-Post this if u r against bullying. I bet 95% of u won't
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light sabre sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feastu
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed toie Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class sky clad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasley twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip off it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
150 Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
1. I will not poke Hufflepuff’s with spoons, nor will I insist that their house colors indicate that they are “covered in bees”.
“Got a problem with me? Solve it. Think I’m trippin’? Tie my shoes. Can’t stand me? Sit your ass down. Can’t face me? Then turn the fuck around!”
You know you're a devoted Dramione shipper when:
1. You get pissed (at least a little) at any Hermione/other shipper. (Especially Hermione/Ron.)
2. When re-reading Deathly Hallows, you purposefully skip the Hermione/Ron kiss.
3. You think that every little curly-haired blonde kid is Draco and Hermione's child.
4. Even if a Dramione fic completely SUCKS, you respect them for trying anyway.
5. You admire all other enemy-to-couple ships out there because they are so much like Dramione.
6. You truly believe that Draco secretly enjoyed the punch Hermione gave him.
7. It makes your day when your favorite Dramione author posts another chapter and you get that update alert email.
8. You noticed that Dramione is the only cute HP couple name that isn't slash.
9. You FREAKED OUT when you found out that Emma Watson had a crush on Tom Felton. (Because we all know that's the closest we're getting to real-life Dramione.)
10. You found it funny when you realized that there are more Dramione fics than any other CANON couple. :) Hahahaha
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together.
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: Your face must turn a few heads.
Man: Go on, don't be shy. Ask me out.
Man: I think I could make you very happy.
Man: What would you say if I asked you to marry me?
Man: Can I have your name?
Man: I'm God's gift to women
Man: Can I buy you a drink?
Man: How did you get to be so beautiful?
me: "Weird=different, different=unique, and unique= awesome. SO... 'R.P. _ is so weird!' Thanks, I am awesome!"
my friend: "They say that violence isn't the answer to your problems, but when I slapped the crap out of_ , it lightened my problem load."
my friend: "Just because he does some bad things, it doesn't make him a bad person."
me: "You're just jealous that you can't hear the awesome voices in my head."
me: "Hell hath no fury like a KFC out of chicken."
me: "You know you've picked a bad restaurant when it's called, 'Steak House,' and serves crappy steaks."
me: "How long did it take for you to swim from the Island of Gulla Gulla to get to my conversation?"
me: "Why can't I find a bottle of germ-x that kills 100% of germs?"
me: "If you do something wrong, crazy, or incredibly stupid, the PMS excuse is always your reliable back-up."
me: "Learn the way the cookie crumbles before you bake a nasty one."
my friend: "If you fart, do it while around many people."