Author has written 4 stories for One Piece, Death Note, and Naruto.
I am now on AO3 too.
Name: Rasputin. No, really.
Sometimes when I write a good scene I imagine epic music in the background. I don't feel ashamed.
I have, at the moment, one true love, Kvothe; and one true hate, Rothfuss, who I haven't murdered yet because the bastard is clever and keeps putting off the publication of his third book. Dah.
...I'd say I'm a nice reviewer, but I'm not. I'm honest. Brutally honest. If you review any of my stories, I expect you to be, as well.
I, Zbluez, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution.
Art Links: since this site is stupid, put them all in a Google Doc. Copy paste this into the address bar and remove the spaces:
https : // docs .google .com/document/d/1EwwXUzSQKdKNXK9dHoL33Ex_0e-C52B840w31ySII7U/edit?usp=sharing
No, dear fanfic authors, 'Defiantly' is not the same as 'Definitely'. And 'Their' is not the same as 'They're' or 'There'. 'Wary' is not the same as 'Weary.' 'Than' and 'then', 'affect' and 'effect', they are spelled differently for a reason. Get a dictionary. Eat a pretzel. Have a nice day.
Plot bunny dump / future projects:
- The Years Before (Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword): Link's adventures in Skyloft before Zelda gets sucked in by a tornado. Because I want to write a male protagonist. Also, floating islands.
- Part two of Setting Sail (One Piece): I think it's my best piece so far, and it's designed for a sequel. Though it does need some polishing before that.
- Zoro Alone (One Piece): He never met Straw Hat Luffy, because, in this world, Straw Hat Luffy wasn’t even born. But destiny has a way of fulfilling itself and Zoro has a promise to keep - regardless of who he meets, or who he doesn’t, along the way. A story in which Luffy never existed, featuring the rest of the original cast.
- ZUTARA! ZUTARA! ZUTARA! Seriously, ZUTARA! (Am I the only one who's rediscovered Avatar and loved it even more than I did as a kid?)
- Hindsight (Avatar: TLA) They lose the war. The spirits give them one last chance by sending Zuko back to the past, to his thirteen-year-old body, standing outside his father's war room. Intelligent!Zuko Political!Zuko.