Author has written 4 stories for One Piece, Death Note, and Naruto.
Posted. Yay. The next one will be out... soon?
Name: Rasputin. No, really.
Sometimes when I write a good scene I imagine epic music in the background. I freely admit to it and no, I don't feel ashamed.
I have, at the moment, one true love, Kvothe; and one true hate, Rothfuss, who I haven't murdered yet because the bastard is clever and keeps putting off the publication of his third book. Dah.
...I'd say I'm a nice reviewer, but I'm not. I'm honest. Brutally honest. If you review any of my stories, I expect you to be, as well.
I, Zbluez, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution.
WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU FANART:
Various portraits of Aoi with hitai-ate, by the awesome To Mockingbird:
They are incredibly close to my own image of her. Many thanks!
This one by somedayisours
NEW! Check these sketches out by Sandunegra look at that talent
I'm kinda a newbie at art, so don't expect much.
CHASING THE GREATEST FANART:
Amazing drawings of the whole cast:
Many impressed thanks to Mirthful-Malady! Doesn't (s)he have talent?
This is a scene from Advocaat's The Confrontational Approach or at least what *should* have been... Yah.
No, dear fanfic authors, 'Defiantly' is not the same as 'Definitely'. And 'Their' is not the same as 'They're' or 'There'. 'Wary' is not the same as 'Weary.' 'Than' and 'then', 'affect' and 'effect', they are spelled differently for a reason. Get a dictionary. Eat a pretzel. Have a nice day.
Plot bunny dump / future projects:
- The Years Before (Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword): Link's adventures in Skyloft before Zelda gets sucked in by a tornado. Because I want to write a male protagonist. Also, floating islands.
- Part two of Setting Sail (One Piece): I think it's my best piece so far, and it's designed for a sequel. Though it does need some polishing before that.
- Heroes Aren't Born (One Piece): No charismatic guy with a straw hat showed up at Shell Town, but Zoro never asked for anyone's help. He will escape on his own, tear this base to shreds, and fulfill his ultimate goal, execution squad be damned. A story in which Luffy never existed, featuring the rest of the original cast.
- A NarutoxStarWars crossover: Uchiha Sasuke is saved from execution by an incomplete teleport jutsu that lands him in a foreign planet. The Dark Side? Heh, he's been there and got the T-shirt. Though he's not too convinced by these Jedi goons either.
- ZUTARA! ZUTARA! ZUTARA! Seriously, ZUTARA! (Am I the only one who's rediscovered Avatar and loved it even more than I did as a kid?)
- Hindsight (Avatar: TLA) They lose the war. The spirits give them one last chance by sending Zuko back to the past, to his thirteen-year-old body, standing outside his father's war room. Intelligent!Zuko Political!Zuko.