Author has written 7 stories for Avengers, and Doctor Who.
Well, hello everyone, this is JoAmazing!
I just wanted to make a few quick notes in reference to my fanfiction.
1. I'm planning to write mostly for Doctor Who, so expect lots of that, but if inspired, I might pull out some Psych! Mostly, I'm inspired for Doctor Who, as it is my favorite TV show. Also, I really am into Avengers right now.
2. I really like whumpage stories so quite a few of my stories will involve at least some of that.
3. Some of you might know of my sister, PlushChrome. And if you like her, make sure to check out my stories, as I am her sister. And if you don't know of her, then if you like my stories, make sure to check out hers, especially Gather the Troops and the entire GTTniverse which I am co-writing!
4. It is possible that not all of my stories will be completed, as I work off of inspiration only, but don't give up on me. Sometimes I'm just a slow writer, and we all get writers block occasionally, right? I don't plan on abandoning anything, but if I'm not feeling it, it might be weeks or months before you get updates. Fair warning.
5. I'm a creature of the abstract, and I feed off of potential energy, so if some characters seem to be a bit uncanon, just know that I'm imagining what they might be like instead of what they are like. This will be especially true if you see any stories of the Master (One of my favorites) or Carlton Lassiter or, of course, Loki.
6. I make mistakes while typing. I believe that I am dyslexic, though I have never been tested, so that's a problem. And also, sometimes my finger slips and I capitalize letters without meaning to. Quite often I have an editor (Which I must credit to my refined sister PlushChrome) But every so now and then mistakes are made. Also, my computer, his name is Mitchell, is having a hard time understanding that Microsoft Word is more important then running Facebook, and he messes up more then my dear departed computer Leroy did. So if mistakes come along, be generous. I've most likely had a rough day.
7. All of my stories will be clean. A relatively safe PG13 is the most gore that I will give you, as far as love interests or relationships go the most I do is kissing (And even then it's more likely to be a quick peck or not anything at all) and I just don't swing the way of homosexual or bisexual. So even if it's canon, I'm just going to pretend that it's not and that everyone is straight. (Yes, even Jack Harkness). I also don't do swearing, so when you read my stories, expect clean good fun with some adventure and whumpage.
8. Also, I love Loki. Is this important or relevant? Maybe not. I just really love Loki. Like, seriously. People are like 'who's your favorite Avenger?' and I'm all 'Loki.' And then they're like 'no, I mean, whose your favorite hero?' and I'm like 'Loki could be a hero.' I get in Loki wars with people all the time because they think he's irredeemable and there was this kid who was like 'I hate Loki because he's a Frost Giant' and my sister seriously had to cool me off. Bottom line. Don't mess with Loki.
Cause I stinken' love Loki.
And that's all for my 'quick notes on my stories'. If you are interested, I have a couple of, and I want to put in more as soon as I can and update, though my schedule is somewhat tricky, so don't expect stuff too soon.