Author has written 6 stories for Twilight, and Wicked.
For those of you who don't know me, my name is terahteapot, or perhaps Terah for short. It is shorter but not so easy to pronounce. So this is the part on the profile where you are supposed to write about yourself, for me I prefer making up characters and writing about them since their lives are so much more exciting. I mean, Terah stayed up until midnight working on a story because she believed she had to finish it, isn't the most extraordinary thing to leave off on. But, just so you know me a little bit, here we go: I am your typical girly girl, all about clothes and make up and hair, but that isn't my whole life. I also have a real passion for writing. I love making up story lines, people who I grow to love. I like to drag my characters through heaven and hell, so people can see truly who they are and what they can do. I love FanFiction, but if my updates are slow, that is because I am working on my own original story. I am a Christian. I adore Wicked and Savannah Stevenson is my absolute idol.
So if you are still here after that boring ramble, I congratulate you!
Have fun enjoying being congratulated!
A List Of My Stories
A Soft Lullaby- In Progress
Hand Print On My Heart-Complete
Terah's Q&A With The Wicked Characters- In Progress
Lost and Found - In Progress (ON HIATUS!)
Marry Me? (One Shot)-Complete
Morning Star - In Progress
These Precious Moments (One-Shot) - Complete
Just Give Me A Call - In Progress
Times I have seen Wicked:
17th May 2014, 02.30 PM, West End, London, Apollo Victoria Theatre, Emma Hatton (Elphaba), Savannah Stevenson (Glinda), Jeremy Taylor (Fiyero).
I, Terah, solemnly swear to review every fic I read, no matter how good, bad, old, new, fluffy, sad, happy, lovely it is. I know how it feels to have 200 views and only 12 reviews. I've joined the review revoloution. Have you?
Join us and copy and paste this into your profile!
If you are a complete and total overly-obsessed, die-hard, green-skinned, magic-wielding Wicked fanatic to the point that your rants and tirades sometimes make the obsession seem unhealthy to others, and are admitedly overprotective of Elphaba, but extremely proud to admit all of this, and are more than willing to openly smack someone as hard as you possibly can with all the strength in your body if and when they say something bad about Elphie, copy/paste this into your profile and add your name to the list:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Alice In Wonderland: Movie Version: '...Knights held him at bay with heavy ropes attatched to...'
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
The kitchen doorframe.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (Don't ask me why.)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10.20 AM. So close!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
An annoying clicking noise.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday, getting in and out of a car.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
White lace crop top, black jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I recall.
11. When did you last laugh?
2 seconds ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A smashed car in a wall in Cardiff.
14. What do you think of this survey?
Fun. But strange.
15. What is the last movie you saw?
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Duh.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Tickets to go see Wicked, a new laptop, a new house, a holiday...you get the point...
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I am terrified of everything.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make the world PINK instead of BLUE.
19. George Bush:
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Quinn Rose. I have actually thought about this.
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
William. Thought about that too.
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
As much as I love the UK, I would love to lived in America!