Author has written 16 stories for StarTrek: Voyager.
Writing has always been part of my life, as has Star Trek. A little over a year ago, I discovered fan fiction and have since delighted in the creative freedom of the community. It had been a long while since I'd written fiction -- my own creatively had been channeled in other directions -- but I couldn't resist attempting to contribute my small portion to that community.
Star Trek: Voyager made its first run while I was otherwise busy with life. I caught up with it, and fell in love with it, a couple years later on reruns and DVD's. Something about this disparate group of people caught so far from home appealed to my imagination, and more of their stories began to take shape in my head. It has been wonderful fun to get some of those stories down in print at last.
Thank you so very much to all who have taken the time to read my pieces and even more to those who have offered such encouraging and thoughtful reviews. I deeply appreciate all of you.
For anyone whose mind might work like mine, here are my pieces in chronological order:
1."Astrotheory 101", pre-series, a peek into B'Elanna's time at the Academy
2. "Convergence", pre-Voyager, a first meeting near the DMZ
3. "Blind Draw", Janeway and Paris, filling in some holes in "Caretaker"
4. "Chain Reactions", crew sketches during the first days in the Delta Quadrant (...in progress)
5. "Raw", at the beginning of "Parallax" with flashbacks to "Caretaker" and before, B'Elanna is reintroduced to Starfleet
6. "Straight Road Lost and Trouble Found", unspecified, but very late season one or very early season two (sometime before Harry runs the Drake into a time stream in "Non Sequitur"), Janeway and Paris lose their way
7. "What Comes Before", from "Tattoo" through "Deadlock", season two, some needed conversations between Paris and Torres
8. "jop 'ej way'", somewhere between "Basics" and "The Chute", a follow up episode to "What Comes Before", though it can stand on its own as well
9. "A Snowball's Chance", rather insubstantial so it can likely squeeze in here; early season three P/T Fluff
10. "Intermezzo", spanning the first half of season three, a lighthearted bridge between "jop 'ej way'" and "Blood Fever"
11. "lotlhmoq", in the middle of "Thirty Days" and stretching back to just after "Caretaker", Torres, Janeway and Paris
12. "Reparation", Paris and Janeway in the aftermath of "Thirty Days", season five
13. "Next Time", unmitigated P/T fluff as a coda to "Barge of the Dead", season six
14. "Stranded", warp test flights go wrong, early S7 P/T
15. "Fragment", in the middle of "Shattered" with an AU twist
16. "The Way Back Home", a month or so, or two data streams, after "Lineage", a letter from home
Unsafe External Link