Author has written 14 stories for Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, Legend of Korra, and Fairy Tail.
Thank you for spending your time to look at my profile. Feel free to PM me any questions you might have about my stories, ideas for new stories, or just about anything random if you want. Also, if you are looking for any reviews to any stories, I am more than willing to give you reviews. (Just shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to do that.)
- Copy and Paste as much as you want
- Look around to get to know me
- Check out my stories if you want
And... Have fun looking around
Warning : You might get lost in this profile because of everything in it. :)
I, Zinnia99, do solemnly swear to review all the fics (that I am able to) I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else.
I have joined the review revolution
Some Stuff About Me
Some of my Favorite shows are:
What I Read (Fanfics-wise)
Legend of Korra
Korra & Mako
Danny Phantom Copy and Pastes
37 WAYS TO ANNOY VLAD
1. Every time he begins an evil laugh, hum "If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"
a) "Hello, you have reached the idiot ghost who believes he will rule the world. He's a little delusional right now, while coming up with his next evil scheme. Leave a message after the beep!” or: b) "Hello, you've reached Vlad Plasmius. He is not here right now, because he is currently occupied curling his ghostly hair and searching for his lost blankie. Leave a message after the beep!"
33. Get him a parrot and have it lecture him on proper villain lingo. Namely: "No cookie expletives!"
a) Hello Kitty b)Disney Princesses c) The Mickey Mouse Head d)The Nick Logo (The one at the bottom right of the screen) e) Danny's Face f) Cheese
53. Walk around his mansion singing very loudly and badly,
a.) California Girls by Katy Perry
c.) The Danny Phantom Theme Song
53 WAYS TO ANNOY EVIL DAN PHANTOM
1. Put his hair out.
7 Ways to annoy Danny Phantom/Fenton
1. Call him a mini fruitloop.
You know You're Obsessed With Danny Phantom When...
Fun Danny Phantom Facts
- In Reality Trip, there are 17 Guys in White members waiting for Danny at his house. Two of them are Operitives O and K. The others are all wearing hazard suits.
- In Reality Trip, the order that the gems are pressed is yellow, red, blue (form, life, fantasy).
- Danny has a poster of a rocket in his room named the "Explorer Hartman."
- In The Ultimate Enemy, when Danny's evil future self duplicates and is about to punch Danny, one of the duplicates' symbol is backwards.
- In Masters of All Time, the alternate Jack Fenton is first shown like the regular one, except with the ecto-acne, but the second time he shows up, in Maddies lab, he changes back to the way he looked in college (with the mullet and lab coat).
- In Masters of All Time, the alternate Vlad Masters is first shown wearing a casual outfit, but when he storms the lab, he is back in his black suit.
- When he was in college, Vlad had the same style of shoes as Danny!
- Danny dropped 34 beakers in his first month with ghost powers.
- The first answer to the CATs is "D."
- Danny's home number, cell phone number, and Vlad's number are all 555-1221.
- Danny had freckles when he was little.
- The Specter Speeder has been destroyed 2 times and trashed once.
- Skulker has appeared in 12 episodes.
- 724 (as inlocker 724 from Splitting Images) equals 13 if you add up all of the digits.
- Danny hates toast :(
- Danny Phantom first premiered on April 3rd, 2004.
- Doctor's Disorders was the first episode with Danny's symbol in the theme song sequence.
- In Forever Phantom, Danny loses his intangibility power right after getting hit with the ecto-stop-o-power-o-fier, but then phases through the school roof later.
- In Beauty Marked, there's a list of the names and pictures of several background girls. It's on Tucker's PDA and was shown when he was randomly picking girls to ask out.
- In Reign Storm, the cafeteria has a sign announcing, "This Week Ultra-Recyclo-Vegetarian." (Sound familliar? cough-MysteryMeat-cough. Huh, I wonder why the Lunch Lady didn't get angry this time).
- The background character with the green alien sweater has been referred to as both Nathan and Lester.
- In Phantom Planet, when Danny looks in the mirror after removing his ghost powers, he turns away from it and, when he does, mirror Danny has his eyes open while real Danny has his eyes closed.
Other facts contributed by Pterodactyl:
- In What You Want, the arcade game in the background is Crash Nebula.
- In TUE, the shadow of Dan Phantom only has four fingers, he clearly has five.
- In TUE, there is a scene right after Danny loses power, and changes back to human, where he clearly has green eyes and white hair.
- In Bitter Reunions, Danny is trapped in Vlad's cube and he is shown with green eyes.
- In Mystery Meat, the first time where we see Danny turn into Phantom, Sam and Tuck disappear from right behind Danny, only to reappear on the side of the screen seconds afterward.
- In One of a Kind, there are 24 ghosts that all look the same that come out of the thermos after the Box Ghost.
Things to do in Wal-Mart:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!!"
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
I'm throwing a party, there will be a DJ... everyone is invited!
So everyone come, but first read the rest of this bulletin.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever!
Special Guests: Jesus Christ, God The Father, Featuring: DJ Holy Spirit.
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
...Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98% of Teens Won't Stand Up For GOD...
Repost this if you're one of the 2% who will...
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny you in front of my Father."
Repost as Come to My Party!
A white man said "colored people are not allowed here". A black man stood up and said "listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK. When I grew up I was BLACK. When I'm sick I'm BLACK. When I go in the sun I'm BLACK. When I'm cold I'm BLACK. When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you were born you were PINK. When you grow up you're WHITE. When you're sick you're GREEN. When you go in the sun you're RED. When you're cold you're BLUE. And when you die you'll turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away. Put this on your page if you HATE racism
Murphy's 15 Other Laws...
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
3. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
4. A day without sunshine is like. . . well, night.
5. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
6. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
7. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
8. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 percent probability you'll get it wrong.
9. It is said that if you line up all the cars in the world end-to-end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them.
10. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
11. The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.
12. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
13. Flashlight: A case for holding dead batteries.
14. The shin bone is a device for finding furniture in the dark.
15. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
TOP 8 REASONS WHY INSANIY IS AWESOME:
Super iPod Life Challenge!
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
I'm going to do this several times with my different playlists.
Playlist: All Songs
Here's 100 random questions:
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? (Nope)
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? (I can think of at least 10 from the top of my head)
3) How many houses have you lived in? (Let's see...1...2...3...4...5, 5 houses/apartments)
4) Favorite candy bar? (Too many to choose from; any without nuts or coconut)
5) Favorite shoes? (I don't have any now, but when I was little I had ballerina flats that were like slippers that I loved)
6) Have you ever tripped someone? (A lot actually; by accident, on purpose, and myself because I'm clumsy)
7) Least favorite school subject? (Does PE count? I'm really clumsy, so everyday is a near death experience for me)
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? (Nope, I have 0 CDs to my name)
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? (Luckily no; that sounds terrible)
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. (Food; I can't help it, I'm always hungry)
12) Favorite genre of music? (Don't have one; I just don't really like rap, heavy metal, and country)
13) What is your zodiac sign? (According to the placemat at a Chinese restaurant I am a rabbit)
14) What time were you born? (5:15 PM/ 17:15 PM)
15) Do you like beer? (Absolutely... Not)
16) Ever made a prank phone call? (Yes, I almost bought a car that day)
7) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? (I don't have any CDs which means I don't have any embarrassing CDs that I own)
18) Are you sarcastic? (Yes, a little bit too much sometimes)
19) What are your favorite colors? (Red,Purple, and Blue in that order)
20) How many watches do you own? (I had 1, but currently 0)
21) Summer or winter? (Summer please)
23) Favorite color to wear? (I just wear whatever color something is)
24) Pepsi or Sprite? (Sprite)
25) What color is your cell phone? (Blue)
26) Where is your second home? (School)
27) Have you ever slapped someone? (Yup; my sister had it coming)
28) Have you ever had a cavity? (Yes, I think 8 or 9)
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? (2)
30) How many video games do you own? (About 40 combined from my WII and DS)
31) What was your first pet? (A blue beta named Peter)
32) Ever had braces? (Nope)
33) Do looks matter? (I'm being honest, a little bit. Personality counts more though)
34) Do you use chapstick? (What is this chapstick you speak of?)
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. (I'm not giving out first names. Ms.Vocelka, Mr.Crean, and Ms.Woodward)
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? (Neither)
37) Are you too forgiving? (Yes)
38) How many children do you want? (3)
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? (Haha... No)
40) Favorite breakfast meal? (Cheese Omelet, Toast, and orange juice)
41) Do you own a gun? (Nope)
42) Ever thought you were in love? (Nope)
43) When was the last time you cried? (Earlier today)
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? (Sleep)
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? (Olive Garden)
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? (Nope)
47) Ever been in a castle? (I wish)
48) Nicknames? (Nice try, Zinnia and Smarticles)
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? (I actually know 2 Berthas)
50) Ever been to Kentucky? ( Nope, never left my home state)
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? (No)
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? (No)
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? (No)
55) Do you own a diamond ring? (No)
56) Are you happy with your life right now? (Yes and no; I feel like I can make it better)
57) Do you dye your hair? (Nope)
58) Does anyone like you? (Probably not)
59) What year were you born? (Between 1990 and 2003)
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? (You tell me)
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? (Nope, no CDs remember?)
62) McDonalds or Wendys? (I guess McDonald's)
63) Do you like yourself? (Normally yes)
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? (My mom)
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? (Face I guess; more of the smile and eyes though)
66) Are you afraid of the dark? (To some degree yes)
67) Have you ever eaten paste? (I don't think so)
68) Do you own a webcam? (Nope)
69) Have you ever stripped? (Yes, and no? Like in the locker room and taking a shower)
70) Ever broke a bone? (Thank goodness no)
72) Do you chat on AIM often? (I have no idea what that is, so no)
73) Pringles or Lays? (Trivia Pringles)
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? (I don't think I have)
75) Rugrats or Doug? (Rugrats)
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? (Full House)
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? (I guess; I don't not like them)
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? (Yes)
79) Do you have a birth mark? (Yes)
80) Do you own a car? (Nope)
81) Can you cook? (Enough to survive, I bake way more)
82) 3 things that annoy you: (Cats, My sister, certain people at school)
83) Do you text message often? (At least 1 or 2 people a day, so no)
84) Money or love? (Love)
85) Do you have any scars? (Yeah)
86) What do you want more than anything right now? (A big chocolate cake)
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? (No, I'm quite scared of them actually)
88) Relationships or one night stands? (Relationships)
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? (Neither, but I guess Juicy Fruit)
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? (A little, but not a lot. It depends on what it is)
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? (Almost)
92) Do you own a box of crayons? (I actually have 2 boxes)
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? (My mommy)
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? (My sister)
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? (My mom who picked out a movie that made me cry)
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? (My friend)
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? (Nobody)
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? (I'm not too sure of what that is)
100) Who was the last person that called you? (My dad)
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone.
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
By the looks of this I am most associated with air.
Girl or Guy?
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans
Dogs are better than cats
It's hilarious when people get hurt.(Depends on what and how; tripping and falling yes; something more serious no)
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
x You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.
Like being the star of every thing
It looks like I'm a guy in disguise or something.
Here is my quotes section. I have a couple of things to say about this:
A) I'm surprised that you got this far because this probably seemed like it was never going to end. (almost to the end)
- "Not all who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien.
- "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken." Oscar Wilde
Copy and Pastes
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
Even when you cant see Him, GOD is there! If you belive in GOD put this in your profile
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you think those kids should just give the Rabbit his cereal put this in your profile!
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocloate as much as I do copy this in your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile
95% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber at the top of a skyscraper about to jump. Copy and paste this if you are part of the 5% that would sit there with popcorn and a camera and yell DO A BACKFLIP!
I have short term memory loss. I have short term memory loss. I have short term memory loss. Copy and paste into your profile if you have short term memory loss.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you miss Steve Irwin, copy this into your profile. (I salute you, last great psychopath!)
-If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
-If you have ever tripped down the stairs, copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull or vice versa, then copy this into your profile.
-If you have ever looked at something that wasn't there when somebody said "Look it's _", copy onto profile
-If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
-If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
-If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
-92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your head off! (HAH! That would SO be me!)If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
-If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
-My best friend is insane. If you agree, or if you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile!
-If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
-If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
-If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
-If you have ever changed your password on something and forgotten it, copy and paste this into your profile.
-.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you wanna WHACK the Cartoon Network people for canceling Teen Titans, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE, GET A BAT AND FOLLOW ME!!
If you've ever wanted to go into the TV and make Beast Boy and Raven kiss (or any other couple you adore but are too dense) Copy and paste into your profile and replace it with your favorite dense couple.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you didn't like the way Phantom Planet ended, copy this into your profile.
If you completely hate Nick for ending production on Danny Phantom, copy and paste this into your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile
If you think that Robin and Starfire are as dense as Danny and Sam, copy this to your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because the in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Just a little something from the Review Lounge's Welcome to the Dark Side. (I found it because I was bored. You should definitely check it out by the way. It's an awesome place.)
This is from a little bit after I joined.
Age: Younger than 20
Location (generally speaking): USA
Why are you here?: I was looking around for a forum that reviews for stories. I found this, and I like what it does.
How did you find out about us?: I looked for forums.
What fic are you most proud of?: I am most proud of my fic, Ice.
One interesting fact?: I can read very fast.
Favorite Fandom to read/write?: I like to read/write Danny Phantom fics.