Author has written 1 story for Charlie Bone.
Helloooooooooooooooooooo I canNOT believe that someone is actually reading my profile. Thank YOU!
Name: C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D. Sorry about that. Call me Jessica for all you want.
Age: CLASSIFIED too.
Appearance: Average height, thin (okay, fine, kind of anorexic thin) , short hair, occasionally glasses. Usually seen either chatting my friends' ears off or reading a book. Yeah, opposite personailty.
Likes: KPOP! Reading, writing, lining, going crazy.
Fav singers: BIGBANG, SS501, SNSD, EXO-M, Maroon 5, T-ara
Fav songs: Two Moons, White Love, Open the Window, I Know
I love Charlie Bone and the 39 clues. I shall write some fanfics about them soon.
RMB to check out my friends' stories!
Chocolates.Are.The.Best (REAL LIFE BEST FRIEND)
She is one of the best writers in the 39 clues fandom. Check out her fanfics Alphabets and The Cahill Game Show!
Imagine Periwinkle(REAL LIFE FRIEND)
Also real-life genius. Knows about some formula I have never heard about in my life. She's great at writing angest, and her word choices are great, too! Check out her stories!
MeowLuver (REAL LIFE FRIEND)
Another genius friend. /wallows in self-pity/ Her stories are basically chaptered, linked drabbles. But it's always a cliffhanger, and her words are plain awesome. Check out her stories!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. "Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA. "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
A good or best friend.
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..." or "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, freak?" or "Don't block the driveway, idiot!"
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you and says, "Here ya go. Simple."
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you and say, "Ten bucks."
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend has never seen you cry. A best friend won't tell anyone else that you cried... just laugh about it in private with you when you aren't down anymore.
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial and has memorized your number better than her own.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
A good friend will help you learn to drive. A best friend will help you roll the car into the lake so you can collect insurance money.
Friends vs. Best Friends.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your shirt and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowd home that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will give you their umbrella when it's raining. BEST FRIENDS: Will take yours and yell "RUN GIRL RUN!!"
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "We screwed up again. But it was fun while it lasted."
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this!!!
Unsafe External Link