Author has written 4 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist.
I'm a big fan of most anything cannon. I find myself writing about FMA:B and nothing else when it comes to fanfiction. My first couple fics were rooted in adventure and travel, but in the end they're all just about relationships. I'm currently working on, 'Accident Baby,' and I have no idea how long it will be because usually making an estimate is as good as famous last words.
Below are links to stuff related to my fanfictions. Fanart can contain spoilers, so don't say I didn't warn you.
Flame Legacy trailer
My fanart for 'Flame Legacy'
Readers' fanart collection
My AU fan-comic in progress: 'Drastic Measures'
My special email address for submissions: email@example.com
I've got a co-fic going with Ginger Kaga set between BBG and FL, so check her out. "The Next Step in Life." I think it's suspended for now?
I noticed a while ago that most profiles on this site had a more personal tone than mine did. So, here are some fun facts about me…
- I am one sixteenth Lebanese (the rest of me is Highland and German).
- I hate sin, not people. I’m a fan of people.
- My closest circle of writing friends started in a college Creative Writing class and the age-range of our seven members now extends from ages 6 to 31. I happen to be the youngest besides the six year old.
- The reason I quit eating gluten for good was because when I went back on it I started having hallucinations.
- I wash the outside of oranges with veggie-wash before I peel them.
- In my writing career, I have had three pieces published in magazines; two short stories and one poem. All three of these have been inspired by mental illness.
- I’m a hard core believer in Jesus Christ, but most of my writing is done in the POV of a hard core breaker of Christian morality (see ‘Anton Chekov’).
- I’ve lived all over the world and I love-love-LOVE international junk, but my favorite food remains fried chicken.
- I’m best friends with John Wayne, R.I.P. (from his later days; he was too much of a sissy gentleman before he got gruff).
- My younger sister and I have agreed that if we were opposite sexes and not related by any means, we would totally marry each other.