Author has written 3 stories for Hunger Games, Lorien Legacies, and Vampire Diaries.
Hello everyone out there!
My name is Celina but I go by the pen name Willow. Unfortunately, that username was already taken by the time I got round to making my account...
I'll just write a couple of facts about me down here because frankly, I can't really be bothered to type paragraphs and paragraphs of text. I'm not usually this lazy. I just don't feel like typing. Is it just me, or does that happen to everybody? Okay, on with the facts.
Favourite series: Lorien Legacies, The Hunger Games, Twilight & The Mortal Instruments
Yeah, so there are some random facts about me. I'll update my profile when I want to. No earlier, no later.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy this to your profile.
If your obsessed with fan fiction, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If, with no warning and for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever ran into a door, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! :D)
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile XD
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you cringe whenever someone spells 'Capitol' with an 'a' instead of an 'o', copy and paste this into your profile. (If you don't understand, read The Hunger Games)
( ) ( )
If you wish your book gets published copy and paste this on your profile.
7 Reasons Not to Mess with Children (small children)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Kindergarten teacher was observing her classroom of children while they were drawing. She would occasionally walk around to see each child's work.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
One day a little girl was sitting and watching her mother do the dishes at the kitchen sink. She suddenly noticed that her mother had several strands of white hair sticking out in contrast on her brunette head.
The children had all been photographed, and the teacher was trying to persuade them each to buy a copy of the group picture.
A teacher was giving a lesson on the circulation of the blood. Trying to make the matter clearer, she said, "Now, class, if I stood on my head, the blood, as you know, would run into it, and I would turn red in the face."
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
I am the girl that jumps up and down in joy when I see two reviews in my inbox.
One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school.His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books.I thought to myself, 'Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd.' I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on. As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes. My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, 'Those guys are jerks. They really should get lives.' He looked at me and said, 'Hey thanks!' There was a big smile on his face.It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude.I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends. He said yes. We hung out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought the same of him. Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again.I stopped him and said, 'Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday!' He just laughed and handed me half the books. Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends.. When we were seniors we began to think about college. Kyle decided on Georgetown and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation.I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak. Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great.He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous! Today was one of those days.I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, 'Hey, big guy, you'll be great!' He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. 'Thanks,' he said. As he started his speech, he cleared his throat, and began, 'Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach... but mostly your friends... I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story.' I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. 'Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable.' I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth. Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each others lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others. You now have two choices, you can :1) Put this on your profile or 2) Forget you read this and act like it didn't touch your heart. As you can see, I took choice number 1. 'Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.' There is no beginning or end.. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
1.YOUR REAL NAME: Willow Morgene Fern
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Wilizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Lilac Panda
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Morgene... why should I tell you my street name... HUH?
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Ferwisie. Um...
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Turquoise Juice?
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your mom's middle name): Irgen(I don't have a sibling)e.
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Morgene
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Ivy. Oooh, creepy...
YOUR GUY SIDE:
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
Well, I'm a girlish girl. Makes sense.
Warriors Fan Oath:
I'll remember Brightheart,
I'll remember Silverstream,
I will remember Goosefeather,
I'll remember Mothwing,
I'll always think of Heathertail,
I will think of Tawnypelt,
I promise to remember Cinderheart,
I'll remember Leafpool,
I'll remember Brambleclaw,
I'll remember Lionblaze,
I'll remember Dovewing,
I'll remember Bluestar,
Feathertail will be in my mind,
I'll remember Ashfur,
I'll remember Ivypool,
I'll remember Crookedstar,
I'll remember Jayfeather,
I'll always think of Cinderpelt,
I'll remember the battles,
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
'It was in fact, very near our area and ran straight up a rock side of the pelletorium' Guardians of Ga'hoole - Book I - The Capture
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Vampire Diaries repeats
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
This morning at 11:35, going to intensive ballet training
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My computer screen?
9. What are you wearing?
Studded leggings and TopShop jumper
10. Did you dream last night?
No, I don't dream. The last dream I had was about my friends and I sharing an apartment and we were hanging bed sheets on the Christmas tree.
11. When did you last laugh?
This morning, when I tripped on the stairs.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My friend attempting to do a walk over, but instead doing a handstand into the vending machine.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A way to pass time... I guess.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Monte Carlo, Selena Gomez has a doppelganger. XD
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A cure to hunger, poverty and illness. After that, maybe a dancing/acting/singing career?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I played a lead role in my school musical last year.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Gender and race equality.
19. Do you like to dance?
Is that even a question? Dance is my LIFE.
20. George Bush.
Invented toothpaste. Kidding. Past prime minister. I'm not THAT stupid. I get A's on my report card.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Callum... maybe Jacob (But I'm still Team Edward 4 life! If you don't get me, read Twilight.)
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hell yeah! I'm doing IB for my Year 12 exams so I can go to America!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I bow down to you, I have resigned my position and decided that you will be our new leader!
List 13 of your favorite characters in no particular order
9. Lady (the goat)
13. Buttercup (the cat)
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Clove and Effie? No thanks.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Rue? Hot? I'm a girl thank you very much. And plus Rue's like 11.
3. What would be the result of a shouty-shouty between Three and Twelve?
Thresh and Katniss? Either Thresh lying on the ground with an arrow between his eyes, or Katniss bashed up against the Cornucopia.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Lady the goat? I don't think so.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Cato and Clove? Hell yeah!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Haymitch/Lady or Haymitch/Gale? I think I just have been scarred for life.
7. Make up a title for a Three/Ten fic.
Thresh and Gale... A beginner's handbook for the art of hunting and killing.
8. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Glimmer and Johanna? I have a feeling that they wouldn't get along very well.
9. Suggest a summary for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Peeta and Buttercup? A young boy, grief stricken by the death of his one true love. Will a lost, sick cat help him through his pain and show him that happiness comes in many different forms?
10. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Johanna? Everybody Loves Me by One Republic
11. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Glimmer/Clove/Katniss? Counsellor needed for anger management. Rage will 98% turn into violent battles, often involving sharp utensils with cutting blades.
12. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Haymitch? I actually haven't read one about him.
13. "1 and 7 are in a happy relationship until 7 runs off with 4. 1, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with 11 and a brief unhappy affair with 12, then follows the wise advice of 5 and finds true love with 3.
Glimmer and Peeta are in a happy relationship until Peeta runs off with Rue. Glimmer, broken hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Effie and a brief unhappy affair with Katniss then follows the wise advice of Haymitch and finds true love with Thresh.
Wow. First of all, I guess Glimmer could have a happy relationship with Peeta, as she calls him 'Lover Boy' but WHY WOULD PEETA RUN OFF WITH RUE! SHE IS TOTALLY UNDER AGE! Second of all, hot one night stand with Effie? I think not. Thirdly, brief unhappy affair with Katniss, yeah I guess. Follows the wise advice of Haymitch? He's drunk 99% of the time. I wouldn't be putting my love life at risk by following the advice of a drunk person. Lastly, true love with Thresh. Yeah, I guess it could work out... eventually. Or maybe not, as Thresh turned down the Careers.
Well, that was one messed up version.