Author has written 3 stories for Teen Titans.
What's up, y'all?
I write (and read) Teen Titans fan fictions.
I'm on Tumblr! Follow my blog: Big Dent (at lsuabw,tumblr,com)! It's mostly just funny stuff, with some Teen Titans stuff mixed in.
I'm on Twitter, too! Follow me: @LSUABW
I hope you enjoy my stories, and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcomed!
If you're going to hate/troll my story in a review, just know that I will write a story about you and make you die very, very painfully at the end. Trolling not only pisses me off, but it motivates me to do better.
So either way, you're better off being polite about how much you think my story sucks. And don't insult me, insult the story if you feel that you have to, because you don't know anything about me.
So here's some info about me:
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Favorite TV shows:
- Teen Titans
- South Park
- Family Guy
- Whose Line Is It Anyway?
Favorite characters from each show (respectively):
- Beast Boy
- Ryan Stiles
Favorite musical genres:
- hard rock
- classic rock
- soft rock
Favorite musical artists:
- Linkin Park
- Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Green Day
- Foo Fighters
- The Audition
- Three Days Grace
- Papa Roach
- Breaking Benjamin
- Michael Jackson
- Trust Company
Favorite stand-up comedians:
- Daniel Tosh
- Bo Burnham
- Mitch Hedberg (R.I.P.)
- Demetri Martin
- Robin Williams
- Gabriel Iglesias
- Ron White
- Jeff Foxworthy
- Bill Engvall
- Jim Carrey
- Chris Rock
Favorite sports teams:
- all LSU sports (obviously, from my screen name)
- New Orleans Saints
- New Orleans Pelicans
- Houston Astros (yeah...I know...)
Favorite Teen Titans characters:
- Beast Boy: loves to have fun, always tries to make people laugh (but he knows when it's time to get serious), and is just generally a "nice guy".
- Raven: so introverted and mysterious, yet so beautiful; determined to do the right thing, but afraid/unsure of who she really is; uses dry, witty sarcasm, and has a really hard time expressing her emotions/feelings.
- I feel like I can really relate to both of them, which is why I'm a big BB-Rae shipper (see below).
Favorite Teen Titans couples:
- I don't really mind Rob-Rae pairings, I just like Beast Boy too much to leave him hanging, so Raven is the only character I ship him with. I don't fully forgive Terra for betraying the Titans, so I don't typically promote BB-Terra pairings.
Favorite Teen Titans Villain:
- Slade: He's just so deliciously evil, and the way he trolls Robin is actually quite funny to me. When the show was on the air from 2003-2006, I used to think he was secretly Bruce Wayne, but then I realized that there was a complex back-story from the comic books which disproved my theory.
- "Fuck the nay-sayers, 'cause they don't mean a thing." -- 311, "All Mixed Up"
- "Make sure to carry torches when they're putting out your candles." -- Chronic Future, "Time and Time Again"
- "I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it." -- Charles Swindoll
- "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt." -- William Shakespeare
- "If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade. And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party." -- Ron White
- "I'm not gonna give you love just 'cause I know that you want me to. If you want love, then the love has got to come from you." -- God, Bo Burnham's "what."
- "If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem!" -- Arthur Mendelson
- "The things you own end up owning you." -- Tyler Durden
- "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything." -- Tyler Durden
- "What do you want me to say? That you're great? That you're raising the bar? Well I'm not gonna say that. You're okay. You might be better than that some day, but right now all I see is a guy who's so worried about what everybody else thinks of him that he has no real belief in himself...You only have to answer to one guy, and that's you!" -- Dr. Cox
- "There will always be people who say mean words because you are different, and sometimes their minds cannot be changed. But there are many more people who do not judge others based on how they look or where they are from. Those are the people whose words truly matter." -- Starfire
- "Having that [Beast] inside doesn't make you an animal. Knowing when to let it out is what makes you a man." -- Raven
Other shit about me:
- I'm 6'2", about 180 lbs.
- I have dark brown hair and brown eyes.
- I have a freakish dent in my chest, a condition called Pectus Excavatum. It's a condition I've had since birth, where my chest kinda caves in between my sternum and my abdomen.
- I'm a grammar/spelling freak.
- I'm a student at Louisiana State University (studying Mass Communications), and I am a die-hard LSU Tiger fan.
- I am REALLY good at singing. I've been in a choir for the past 10 years. I've been told that I sound exactly like Anthony Kiedis (frontman for the Red Hot Chili Peppers) and that I look like Nick Hexum (lead singer of 311).
- I've written 6 songs (just lyrics, no music) that I hope to get recorded someday.
- My goal in life is to be a stand-up comedian and/or an actor, and to have my own stand-up special on Comedy Central.
- I love baseball, football, basketball, golf and swimming. (I've got a rocket arm, hands like glue, and a beautiful pure swing)