Author has written 2 stories for Avengers, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
my awesomeness of amigos! Go check 'em out!
http:///user/drpepper987 just call 'er Zara
"Hope is knowing everything could go wrong, but believing that it will turn out right." Moi
"I turned my big scary dragon into a drag queen..." drpepper987
"I kill people off like they're candy... wait what?" Moi
"I understand what you are saying, but what you said didn't make any sense."drpepper987
Ren: "What about the Police?"
"Writers see the world differently. Every voice we hear, every face we see, every hand we touch could become story fabric." Buffy Andrews
"As time goes on, you'll understand. What lasts, lasts; what doesn't, doesn't. Time solves most things. And what time can't solve, you have to solve yourself." Haruki Murakami
"I often find myself planning for the worst case scenario but when the best case scenario happens I am dumbfounded and don't know what to do." Skyla
Bold to that which applies.
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
2. You go "Aww" when you see two or more flags together
3. You've learned more history from it than from an actual history class
4. You debate about details like whether the number on America's back is supposed to be 50 or 96...with supporting screenshots
5. You watch APH MADs (Music videos/parodies)
6. You got a Nico Nico Douga account despite not knowing a single word of Japanese so you could watch even more APH MADs.
7. You dress up in a scarf and party hat and sit behind a receptionist's desk for Halloween.
8. World War II starts sounding romantic.
9. Your teacher asks why you put "Alfred F. Jones" as the answer instead of America, and why you drew a small heart and the name "Arthur" beside it.
10. You yell "Yeah, he's the hero!" whenever someone says America.
11. You misread UK as UKE every single time, and have started mispronouncing it in actual conversation.
12. You know every country's flag and location, and people think you must be a huge history nerd, and really, you've become one.
13. You shudder every time you hear the name "Russia" or "Ivan" and quickly glance over your shoulder...just in case.
14.Whenever you see a fellow Hetalia fan, you shout, "Pastaaaaaaaaa!!" down the hallway.
15. You write down your favorite pairings all over your history lecture notes, leaving others to wonder what "FrUK" means.
16. You end every sentence with "aru".
17. You scream 'paaaaaaaaaastaaaaaaaaaaa' every time you happen to have some.
18. You can't imagine a functioning Italian mafia.
19. You want Prussia back on the map.
20. You can no longer say "international affairs" with a straight face.
21. No one can mention a country without you thinking about what they look like in Hetalia.
22. You read a historical book and think it would make a good fanfic.
23. Other people don't get it when you say your country's cute.
24. You've listened to Romano's Delicious Tomato Song like...80 billion times.
25. You're a duke/duchess of Sealand.
26. You've become a thousand times more patriotic
27. You remember Canada Day BEFORE the 4th of July, as in, you completely forget about America's birthday. (And you're American.)
28. You want to learn every single language in the world. Even the weird ones.
28. You recognize which flag belongs to which country, while everyone just looks at you funny.
29. Everyone who's named Alfred, Arthur, Peter, Matthew, or Francis are forever linked to Hetalia.
30. Scream "Pasta" at everyone who is eating some.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo, Percabethrox17, Nico's Future Wife, DaughterofPoseidon32498, Annabeth Supporter, awesomexxxadrienne, CarriieBerriie, CoolWater123, NuEra, Thalia Grace-Pinecone Face, Pepe1800, Ve Kuraresa Cupcakes, skylaeatpie
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy, paste this onto your profile, and add your name: Kaida Thorn, Gingerstar14, Squirrelflightlover, Metaknight4ever, golfer, Pikana, CrazyJosie,Frina17, KittySennen, Ve Kuraresa Bleach, skylaeatpie
If you ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, put this in your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Japan is cool, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at an inanimate object copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
if you like writing paste this onto your profile.
If you like reading, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile
If you support the "Germany-Is-Holy-Roman Empire-All-Grown-Up" theory, copy and paste this onto your profile.
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First..get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTF! We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), DGMSilverAirHead03(USA), Crystal Amethyst (Armenia), InoueR0xO (Pakistan), poohxebony (USA), DreamingInThePast (Spain), loves2readandwrite (USA), SeaDevil (Sweden), Vampgal212 (U.K.), Verdigurl ( New Zealand), Animerockchic (Republic of Ireland), Momoka64 (USA), Ve Kuraresa Cupcakes (USA), skylaeatpie (Canada)
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time
but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose... California: You like adventure. Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose... Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved. Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
Write ten random characters (Hetalia)
Four invites Three and Eight to dinner at their own house. What happens?
America yells about burgers the whole time while Netherlands and Canada are chatting about gardening tips.
You need to stay at a friend's house for a night. Whose house, One or Six?
Hungary. Definitely Hungary. all the yaoi.
Two and Seven are making out when Ten walks in. Ten's reaction
Spain: Oh, Hola amigos! Am I interrupting?
Three falls in love with Six. Eight is jealous. What happens?
Well I’m not sure why Netherlands would be jealous about America loving hungary, but he probably would get a little agitated.
Four jumps you in a dark alleyway. Who rescues you, two, ten or seven?
Canada jumps me in a dark alleyway eh? Well alright, I would say probably...Iggy, cause its the gentlemanly thing to do.
One decides to start a cooking show. Fifteen minutes later, what happens?
You have now learned about 20gillion types of pasta, congrats
Three has to marry either Eight, Four, or Nine. Who do they choose?
Canada. I’m not sorry that I ship AmeriCan.
Seven kidnaps Two and demands something from Five for Two's release. What is it?
Well it seems that the magic trio is pulling a prank on each other, and Romania stoll some of Norway’s potion ingredients, and is jokingly using Iggy as a hostage.
Everyone gangs up on Three. Does Three stand a chance?
Hell ya! This is ‘Merica we’re talking aboot here!
Everyone is invited to Two and Seven's wedding except for Eight. How does Eight react?
I don’t think Netherlands would care THAT much, but he’d still probably be a little miffed.
Why is Six afraid of Seven?
Because Norway might steal her yoai pics of him and Iggy that Spain took. XD
Nine arrives late for Two and Seven's wedding. What happens and why were they late?
She was busy putting the finishing touches on the cake, so she knew Norway wouldn’t mind much. (It just keeps shipping Norway and Iggy together XD)
Five and Nine get drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
I tell them not to make a mess of my kitchen, close the curtains, give them some tylonel, and go to bed. Who says I wasn’t out drinking with them XD
Nine murders Two's best friend (Has to be someone on the list). What does Two do to get back?
So Belgium murders… lets say she murders America, so Iggy and the rest of the club get together and send a demon after her.
Six and One are in mortal danger. Does Six save One or themselves?
I think Hungary would save Italy.
Eight and Three go camping. But they forget food. What do they do?
America would complain and go home, but I think Netherlands would eat edible plants or something.
What might a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?
For England to use on Spain? “I can be your captain and I’ll rock your boat!”
Would Three and Seven get together?
Probably not, America and Norway. But this is Hetalia. Anything can happen. Especially in fanfics.
Who would make a better college professor: Six, or Eight?
Netherlands, definitely. No doubt.
Do you think Two is hot? How hot?
Ten sends Eight on a mission. What is it, and does Eight succeed?
To spy oh Romano maybe? And probably. Im sure he could be sneaky if he tried.
What would Five most likely be arrested for?
Being too badass?
If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of Seven or Eight?
Norway. He can expecto-patronum that shit.
7 and 4 start a conversation about Michael Jackson. How does it go?
Norway: Why are people from your brother’s country so weird?
Canada: I don’t know… But I really wish I did.
Would Two and Six make a good couple?
No, I couldn’t see it at least. it just seems a little odd, Hungary and Iggy. I mean, acording to the rest of this thing he is supposed to be with Norge.
Make up a summary for a Three and Ten Fan Fic.
America wants to hear about England in his pirate days, but since Iggy refuses, he goes to the only one he’s heard Iggy mention about his pirate days. Spain isn’t too fond of the idea, but tells a few stories nonetheless.
A Field of Starlight (26)
A Wandering Minstrel (58)
Alvarie Army (8)
Amelia St.Claire (5)
Aneeta Potter (13)
AnimeGirl 144 (106)
Arty Diane (22)
Banci Taman Lawang (26)
Bionic Egypt (93)
Blind Author (16)
Bri Nara (117)
bye sora (28)
Center of the Galaxy (205)
Cheerfully Cynical (12)
Cumberbatch Critter (355)
Death Girl's (26)
December Camie (17)
Del Rion (187)
Ebony Mitsu (21)
EJ Sanders (1)
Elvira Rayne (20)
Eternal Love Song (162)
Extreme Light 9 (60)
faithy waithy (11)
Fiona Flitwick (4)
Freckles Forever (77)
Gemini Star01 (86)
Greeks vs Geeks (10)
Hikary Sanoko (25)
Iambic Brose (24)
Iron Robin (11)
Jay Rowan (12)
Just 2 Dream of You (50)
Kerosene Stevens (16)
Kira Evangeline (11)
Kung Fu Coffee (8)
Lady Shadow Walker (11)
Lanx Borealis (40)
Laser Lance 720 (202)
Marilyn Cane (10)
Memory Dragon (44)
Miss Nihilist (64)
Mistress Duck (81)
Muffy Morrigan (91)
Mutant of Time (44)
Owl Winter (1)
Penn Flinn (60)
Pep Pizza (11)
prime -lover 13 (11)
Quiet Harmony-chan (19)
Raven Wolfmoon (6)
Regal Panther (18)
Riika Duskraven (16)
Rikki Writinglover (19)
Riveting Red Pants (29)
Runaway Artist (22)
Runaway Deviant (21)
Selene Illusinia (96)
Selina Novella (7)
Serene Fairy (28)
Spirit Saiga (5)
Takara Phoenix (716)
Taylor Hayes (149)
The Baked Potato (4)
The Fabulous A.J (4)
The Unfortunates (2)
Theodore is Rice (18)
Thrice Written (16)
Tsuki the Wolf (55)
Vani Jane (78)
Ve Kuraresa Cupcakes (17)
Vivi Marius (9)
warrior of the nile (88)
Winter Leigh End (102)
Witty Teacup (66)