Poll: Hey guys, so do you prefer individual one-shots, or like one huge chaptered thing that's just a collection of one-shots? Vote Now!
Author has written 14 stories for Pokémon, and Harry Potter.
So I was a reader of fanfiction for a while before I decided that I should probably give back to the fanfic community and write some. That and, I pretty much finished reading most of the fics centered on my OTPs and I was really lost and confused about where I can go in life.
Which sounds really sad.
I believe my stories to NOT be giant piles of crap, but you can let me know by reviewing or PMing me! No joke, the sense of exhilaration I get when someone reviews or PMs me is kinda of scary.
So I'm like a college student, so I'm a teensy bit busy. Just a bit. And sometimes, I kind of forget that I have to update so that you guys can read the chapter, and I write my chapters and feel satisfied. Then, I suddenly realize that no one else can read it, and update like every one of my stories at the same time. Sometimes, I throw a couple one shots into the mix too.
So I write stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, and Pokemon( the anime, manga, and games. I'm kind of a Pokemon geek. :) I'm that girl who sits around playing Pokemon all day).
FEEL FREE TO REQUEST SOMETHING IF YOU WANT ME TO WRITE A PARTICULAR STORY. I MEAN, YOU CAN REQUEST LIKE A ONE SHOT, OR EVEN LIKE WHERE YOU WANT SOME OF MY CHAPTERED STORIES TO GO.
Except, if you request something that includes a shipping that I'm not okay with, I may go bat-crap crazy. No joke. I'm actually being completely serious.
So, to keep me from flipping out and throwing waffles at random people from the window of my car as I speed by them, I have made a comprehensible list of shippings I support. Here:
1. Draco/Hermione- Now, before you all call me a disgrace to Potterheads and J.K.Rowling, I have a peculiar stance on Dramione fics. See, if, due to some voo-doo magic, the books and movies suddenly start supporting Dramione, I will be first in line with the pitchforks and protest posters. I just like the two separately, and Dramione fics were perfectly centered on both of them. Then, they just grew on my.
2. Ron/Hermione- See, I can deal with this too. I can, really.
3. Harry/Ginny- Okay, no argument here. At all.
RIGHT, NEXT COMES PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS.. Less shippings here. Cuz I have no wiggle room. Like at all.
1. Percy/Annabeth- If anything contradicts this, I will probably go insane. No joke. Rick Riordan BETTER NOT separate these two. God knows what's happening to them in Tartarus.
2. Nico/Thalia- I don't really know how I feel about this... I'll have to test it out I guess.
3. Paul/Sally/Percy- GET YOUR MINDS OUT OF THE GUTTER PEOPLE, I'M TALKING ABOUT A FAMILY FIC. They're adorable.
THEN POKEMON, MY CURRENT LOVE. SERIOUSLY I LOVE POKEMON.
1. Pokeshipping Ash/Misty- Classic Pokemon OTP. Cuz I watched the beginning. With Kanto and Johto. And now I hate Advanceshippers and Pearlshippers with all my heart
2. Contestshipping May/Drew- NO ONE CAN EVER ARGUE WITH THIS. I MEAN, HE FREAKING GIVES HER ROSES.
3. Leafgreenshipping Leaf/Gary- Gary had always been really awesome, and it was tough pairing him up with anyone. So, with Leaf, it's easier, since she doesn't really exist! ... God, this is awesome.
4. PEWTERSHIPPING BROCK/SOLEDAD- THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT TO ME. I HAVE DEDICATED MY LIFE TO FILLING THE FANFICTION SITE WITH PEWTERSHIPPING FICS. SO FAR, I'VE GOT TWO. AND A HALF. I GUESS. ANYWAYS, BROCK IS AWESOME AND SOLEDAD IS AWESOME AND TOGETHER THEY'RE AWESOME SQUARED AND IT'S JUST AN EXPLOSION OF AWESOMENESS.
AND HERE COMES THE MANGA. CUZ THE DEXHOLDERS ARE JUST SO UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME.
5. Oldrivalshipping Blue/Green- Like my number one favorite. BLUE AND GREEN ARE JUST UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME.
6. Specialshipping Red/Yellow- Adorable. Just... adorable.
7. Mangaquestshipping Gold/Crystal- Gold. Enough said.
8. Franticshipping Ruby/Sapphire
9. Haughtyshipping Pearl/Platinum- A lot of people like Diamond and Platinum, but Pearl's cooler. So there.
Alright, then, if you read through all that, kudos to you.
If you didn't, I don't really blame you.
So, I'd just like to point out, if you guys thought my stories were a bit strange, I swear I'm not crazy, and I don't have ADHD or anything. I promise.
UNIVERSAL DISCLAIMER: Cuz I forget these things waaaayyy too often, and I hope this is sort of sufficient in the event I forget them again.
I honestly don't own any of these stories or characters or events or anything. Cuz, if I did, I'd be rich. And I most certainly am not. I mean, I worry about gas money every week. It's a hard life, not being a billionaire.
So, here's a bit about me, because I'm so incredibly awesome that you guys totally want to hear more about me.
House: Slytherin. It's true. I kind of wanted to be a Ravenclaw, but it's time to face the hard truth and just accept that I'm a Slytherin through and through. It's cool though. Cuz Slytherin's awesome. SLYTHERIN PRIDE WHOOOOOOOOO
Favorite Class: Probably Potions. No joke. I'd like Transfiguration and Charms too, but mostly Potions.
Boggart: Like, this growing darkness. I can see it now. *shiver* Or maybe that girl from The Ring.
Favorite Pokemon: Charizard. I mean, I like most Fire types, and there some others, like Ditto and Eevee, that would be really awesome, but Charizard was my favorite from the beginning. And I can't ever forget that. So Charizard it is.
Favorite Dexholder: Like, from the Pokemon Special Manga. My favorite: Green/Blue. And that isn't because of the naming issues, I really can't pick between the two. They're both incredibly awesome. Ruby comes as a close third, followed by Gold, though.
Favorite Color: My favorite color is red. Like Firetruck red. Like Bright Red. Like BAM IN YOUR FACE NEVER GOING TO LET YOU BLINK red.
Favorite Genre: Favorite to read AND to write would be Comedy. Humor is the best. :)
So about my stories:
A Change of Pace- ALTERED Still a Dramione though. NextChapter's coming up soon!!
Oak Academy- This is better. I hope you guys are liking it, please let me know if you want it to go a certain way. The next chapter's pretty much going to be May and Paul's mission, so suggestions are welcome. P.S. I didn't split them up in their shipping ways because that is kind of overdone and cliche. This is going to be awesome. I promise. :)
A Lifetime of Vicissitude- CHAPTER 2 IS UP. The next bits are probably going to be like, well, connected one-shots about their time at Hogwarts. It'll be fun.
The Coffee Shop- Dia and Pearl have made their appearance, and Platina was mentioned. She'll be coming in chapter four... WHICH IS UP NOW!
To make life a bit easier for you all, a bit more panicky for me, I devised a schedule for my updates:
Sunday: Strictly Platonic
So, you can all maybe sort of expect the next chapters to come on those days. Maybe. I'm REALLY not a very reliable person. But my best friend is, and she'd probably smack me over the head if I miss it, so you can count on her. :)
The others are one-shots and finished. I have to admit I really like writing oneshots
UP AND COMING FICS INCLUDE:
The Guys- The male dexholders get together every Friday at the Viridian City Gym to hang out and chat. This could get interesting.
Un-named fic (seriously, naming stuff is hard)- Blue drags Green to the mall to go shopping with her and Ruby. I know, it's been done before, but I liked it.
Unnamed- A cute short about Green and Blue at the gym leader's ball
Unnamed- A thing about the Dexholders in the games. Like they were transported into the game universe.
I live to write these strange adaptations of celebrated published books and TV shows and video games and I hope you enjoy.
Read! Review! PM me! Seriously, you can PM me anytime. It doesn't even have to be about my stories. You can just, you know, chat or something. I'm up for chatting. It'll be fun. :)