Author has written 6 stories for ManHua/Chinese Comics/漫画, Ranma, Naruto, and One Piece.
Gender: Why do you wanna know?
Hobbies: Hanging out with Friends, Watching Movies, Ice Skating (Though I suck at it), Reading Books, Reading Manga, Video Games, Sleeping, Eating ec cetera
Favourite Manga/Anime: Too many to count
Favourite T.V Shows: How I met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Friends, Miranda, Jamies World (If it counts) and so on
Five Things about Me:
1) When I was younger instead of crawling forwards like all normal babies I crawled backwards. When I bumped into something I'd start crying like crazy
2) When I'm really, really tired I start acting high
3) I hate, hate, Hate spicy food. Or anything thats even remotely spicy. As in I find the peppercorns you use to spice your food too spicy. Or the Lemon and Herb sauce in Nando's spicy. Yeah I'm sad
4) I think one of the stupidest things I've ever done was trying to open a box. With a fondue stick. I still have the scar 6 years later. On the other hand I also burnt my leg on the exhaust pipe of my BMW X5. Twice. I now have a circular scar on my knee.
5) I love snakes and want one as a pet. One big one and one small one. Preferably tame and non poisonous.
9 Things I Hate:
1) People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is, where the hell is yours?
2) People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3) When people say 'it's always the last place you look'. Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this?
4) When people say while watching a film 'did you see that?'. No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the stupid floor.
5) People who ask 'Can I ask you a question?'. Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
6) When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new. What an oxymoron.
7) When people say 'life is short'. What the hell? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
9) When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks 'Has the bus come yet?'. If the bus came, would I still be standing here?
The First Ten Lies They Tell You in High School:
1) We are here to help you
2) You will have time to get to your class before the bell rings
3) The dress code will be enforced
4) No smoking is allowed on school grounds
5) Our football team will win the championship this year
6) We expect more of you here
7) Guidance counselors are always available to listen
8) Your schedule was created with you in mind
9) Your locker combination is private
10) These will be the years you look back on fondly
Ten More Lies They Tell You in High School:
1) You will use algebra in your adult lives
2) Driving to school is a privilege that can be taken away
3) Students must stay on campus during lunch
4) The new text books will arrive any day now
5) Colleges care more about you than your SAT scores
6) You will have fun in school
7) We will figure out how to turn off/on the heat/aircon soon
8) Our bus drivers are highly trained professionals
9) There is nothing wrong with summer school
10) We want to hear what you have to say
There was a time, before I actually wrote stories, that I told myself I wouldn't publish anything until I finished it. Then I'd release it in one go so my readers wouldn't have to wait for my stories. It didn't work out.
That sad moment when you realise that most of the fanfics you read are based in the Naruto realm. And that you've never actually read or watched Naruto before...oops
Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Sugar is Sweet and so are You!
But the Roses are Wilting,
The Violets are Dead,
The Sugar bowl is Empty and so is your HEAD!
"There's no I in team. Just a messed up me."
"Every dark cloud has a silver lining. On an unrelated note, lightning kills hundreds of people each year."
"It's not that I'm insane, just that I don't ascribe the same value to sanity as you."
"I'm not prejudiced! I hate everyone equally."
"I'm awesome, deal with it"
"I'm up and dressed, What more do you want?"
"Everybody lives and everybody dies, so live life like a psycho, so there's never a dull moment."
"Money is more important then human lives. Even though we may deny this, human lives are wasted more extravagently then money, and money makes the world go round, no matter what time period."
"Violence is not the answer to everything...But it sure does Help!!"
"With Great Power come the Great need to Nap"
"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives."
"Don't you find it Funny that after Monday(M) and Tuesday(T), the rest of the week says WTF?"
"People say that you can't live without love, but I think oxygen is more important."
7 Billion People (And counting)
& I'm still Single"
"If you don't succeed at first, Hide all evidence that you tried."
"I'm not suffering from Insanity, I'm enjoying very minute of it."
"It takes 42 muscles to frown, 28 muscles to smile, but only 4 muscles to reach out and punch the shit out of someone"
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did"
"You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same"
"At my lemonade stand I shall give you two glasses; the first is free, the second if five dollars because it contained the antidote to go with the first."
"We're both of the same breed, after all … motives for war are of no concern. Religion, ideology, resources, land, grudges, love, or just because … No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start a war."
"Some people wouldn't know true art if it bit them on the face."
"A smile can get you out of a tough situation, even if it is fake."
"People are judged by their true nature. It is the way of the world. That is why we have an elite, and that is why we have outcasts. We can change our physical appearance and prove our skills with training and study, but ultimately, we are judged by what we cannot change. What can't be changed must be endured. We are who we are, and we must live with it."
"No one can determine another's destiny."
"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"
"See, you see the glass as half full, I see it as something to hit people with."
"Of all the things I’ve lost… I miss my mind the most."
"Even if the voices aren't real, they have some good ideas."
"Sanity? I never had such a useless thing to begin with!"
"I'm not cynical, everything just sucks."
"Hate is just a special kind of love we give to people who suck."
"Doctors say I have multiple personalties. We disagree with that."
"I don’t obsess! I think intensely."
"You know it’s going to be a bad day when you fall out of bed and miss the floor."
"Yeah, I could do that. It's definitely possible. In fact, the possibility of that occurring is directly between a snowflake's chance in hell, and me ripping your duodenum up into your larynx, in order to more easily facilitate the dumb-ass things that keep coming out of your mouth."
"A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice"
"Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes."
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company"
"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night" (No shit Sherlock)
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
"A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths."
"I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realise I should have been more specific."
"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."
"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."
"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring." (I'm Atheist)
"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday."
"People say 'I'm taking it one day at a time'. You know what? So is everybody. That's how time works."
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."
"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
"Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away."
"Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead."
"The reason I talk to myself is because I’m the only one whose answers I accept."
"Reality continues to ruin my life."
"There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line."
"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint."
"I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer"
"My doctor told me to start killing people. Well not in those exact words. He said I had to reduce the stress in my life. Same thing."
"Why does Facebook even give the option to like my own status? Of course I'd like my own status. I'm hilarious. And sexy"
"I hate it when I'm trying to sleep and my mind's like 'You know what's a great movie? Paranormal Activities.'"
"Just remember if we get caught, you're deaf and I don't speak English" (I actually used this once. I had a french accent. It was shit. We got caught... meh)
Dearest Teachers, If is sit next to my best friend, I'll whisper to them. If you move me away, I'll shout to them. It's your choice."
"Trust me, you can dance. -Vodka"
"Art is a Bang!!! Katsu!!" I LOVE DEIDARA!!!
Ok I'm not dead, just not updating any of my stories. Call it a huge writers block. I prefer reading to writing so until I get some inspiration it'll remain this way. If you want to adopt any of my stories PM me and I'll see what your writings like.
Ok people, I would like to apologise in advance. If anyone here happens to look at my favourites section, you will find some utterly epic stories and some shitty stories that should go crawl into a hole and die. I was young and my reading preferences were shit. And I'm too lazy to remove them. So, just sayin, but I don't usually read utter shit.