Author has written 6 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Harry Potter.
You know that moment where you look at your profile and realize how UTTERLY BORING it is? Yeah, I just had that moment. Not a good feeling. Not like this one's going to be any better, though. Try as I might, I'm not a very funny person. But, oh well, what can you do?
So, in the spirit of trying to be more interesting, here's ten things you should know about me.
1. I live and breathe Harry Potter and anything to do with it (aka Starkid).
2. I don't think I would be able to survive without Percabeth fanfiction because it is literally the basis of my life.
3. I have a gigantic crush on Marauder-era book Sirius (because, let's face it, 5th year movie Sirius was completely weird looking) even though we literally have no information about him from that time. So, basically, I'm in love with Fanfiction Sirius.
4. I recently started reading the Pretty Little Liars series and it's amazing. In my opinion, the TV show sucks though.
5. I worship John Green. He can make me cry one second, laugh the next, and then be angry with the world because WHY DID AUGUSTUS HAVE TO DIE. (Oops, spoiler) If you haven't already, go check out and read all of his books.
6. I really don't like historical fiction, and I don't know why.
7. I read way too many fantasy/sci-fi books and I really should broaden my horizons but I can't.
8. I read too many books, period. Though, that isn't really a bad thing, I suppose.
9. I love writing. I'm always writing, whether it's a little one-shot for Fanfiction or a random story that I've come up with off the top of my head. But, I don't let anyone read my writing so I guess the people on Fanfiction are the only ones who will ever read my work.
10. If you couldn't already tell, I have no life.