Author has written 5 stories for Bridge to Terabithia, Baka and Test - Summon the Beasts/バカとテストと召喚獣 , Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ, Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, and Harry Potter.
Hello!! If you're on my account then you're awesome!! Well, as long as you're here, please, let me tell you about myself:
I'm a girl, I love to draw, and I'm just straight up weird. I have short, dirty-blonde hair, and I'm actually quite short myself. XD So, yeah, I just figured out I could write at age 11(almost 12), then I got a fanfic account. XD You can find me on dA.com, too! I have the same username.
ATTENTION TO READERS!
I'm sorry, but I will no longer be writing my continuous stories.
I have realized how much time I waste not writing them. I simply do not have enough skill and time to be doing this.
With school, a broken computer, and a hand full of work to take care of, I've got plenty on my mind.
So, I'm canceling the stories.
For now, I'll just put up short stories that are easily completed in one day.
Again, I am so sorry. I let you all down.
But my life is getting tough, and I have to let some things go.
Thank you. :)
The animes I have seen(in order) are:
Baka To Test To Shokanjuu
Please do not ask me to type my favorite couples, that is too long.
But, I do have all of my favorite yaoi couples. Yes, I support yaoi and yuri. But it has to be fluff! FLUFF! You hear me? Fluff:
Some of them are ridiculous, but I love them.
Legend of Zelda: BlueXRed, ShadowXVio
Baka To Test To Shokanjuu: KuboXAkihisa, KoutaXHideyoshi(Don't worry, I like AikoXKouta too)
Misa-chan is a Maid!?: KonouXYukimura
Soul Eater: CronaXDeath The Kid, BlackStarXSoul(SOMETIMES)
Fruits Basket: HaruXYuki
Hetalia(OH GOWD): USUK, Spamano, LietPol, RoChu, DenNor, HongIce, PruCan(I still love PruHun), USCan(not REALLY), LatviaXEstonia UKXJapan, SuFin(Meh)
OHSHC: HikaruXKaoru, KyoKoXTamaki, Honey-SempaiXMori(SHUTUPIMAWESOME)
Pandora Hearts: GilbertXOz
Angel Beats!: NaoiXOtonashiXHinata (means Naoi and Hinata love Otonashi, may be one-sided or not), OyamaXFujimaki
No Bra: YukiXMasato
Durarara!!(DRRR!!): ShizuoXIzaya, MikadoXKida, ShinraXIzaya, (get ready for the weird ones XD) AobaXKida, IzayaXKidaXShizuo(DON'TJUDGEME), IzayaXMikadoXShizuo
Naruto: SasuNaru, NaruLee, GaaLee :P
SasuNaru fans, copy-paste this to your profile :
Mini Conference – ExpoAnime (USA):
An official interview with Kishimoto
“A group of fans asked Kishimoto what he thought about the doujinshi and fanfics of this pairing. He simply responded that it was his favorite pairing and that he always collected stuff of it. In addition, he stated that he wanted to give the manga a Shounen-ai ending.” (Confirming it twice)
After the Interview, Kishimoto revealed that Sasuke was based on his best friend from High School, whom he admired and loved very much, and that Naruto was a reflection of himself and the adventures he would have liked to experience when he was young. He also emphasized that in the series there is not a love triangle, but rather a circle, like a fish biting its own tail. Naruto likes Sakura, Sakura loves Sasuke and Sasuke has special feelings for Naruto. However, he ended the note saying that Shippuden was going to be mainly about the fights and character development.
“Masashi Kishimoto-sensei, creator of Naruto, who openly declared that he liked Shounen-ai, his favorite pairing was SasuNaru and that he was going to give the manga an end of that nature. Though it’s going to be an open-ending, it will be perceptible that Sasuke and Naruto end up together.”
List 12 of your favorite Hetalia characters in any order.
12. Holy Roman Empire
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? (Sealand/Italy) No, but I sense that would be good.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? (China) YES. SO HOT THAT GIRLS AND GUYS FALL FOR HIM. >:D
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? (HRE/Seychelles) Well, let's see, um-- I would die, Italy would cry, and German would kill himself, too. England would try to get the country, putting witchcraft to a dark use. :3 Like a boss.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? (Canada) Oh god... I read one yesterday, but I forgot what it was called. o.e It's from the Hearts series...
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? (Romano/Sealand) OH GOD NO. I WOULD RATHER CHOKE ON A SMURF THEN THAT.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? (Hungary/Prussia) Holy Crapola, PruHun FTW.
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? (Poland/Romano/HRE) LOL Poland would tell all his bitches. XD
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. (Spain/Prussia) I don't really like the couple, but it isn't to bad so... Here it goes:
That actually sounds... Kind of good actually. ;
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? (England/Seychelles) Yes, obviously. ;3
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. (Poland/HRE)
1. Girl talk... Because it makes sense.
2. "Let's Totally Talk... Little Guy To Cross Dresser"
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? (China/England) Oh god... I like this couple sometimes, but not now. Ugh...
China has had enough of England's Crap, and decides to punish him.
12) Does any of your friends read Three het? (Spain) I don't even think I do. :D
13) Does any of your friends write or draw Eleven? (Italy) My friends here? They don't even know Italy.
14) Would anyone on your friends write Two/Four/Five ? (Romano/China/Hungary) ... O.O ... Well I hope not.
15) 2 and 1 are in a happy relationship until 6 ran off with 3. After 10 dumps 9 for 11, 4 gets upset and retaliates by dating 7. Alone and broken-hearted, 6 travels in search for a friend. Finally, 6 meets 8 and 1. The three loners meet 2, who tells each of them to look for love. 5 finds 3, 1 gets 8, but now 2 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 4 and 12. What would be a good title for this?
England and Romano are in a happy relationship until Sealand ran off with Spain. After Prussia dumps Canada for Italy, China gets upset and retaliates by dating Poland. Alone and broken-hearted, Sealand travels in search for a friend. Finally, Sealand meets Seychelles and England. The three loners meet Romano, who tells each of them to look for love. Hungary finds Spain, England gets Seychelles, but now Romano is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with China and HRE. What would be a good title for this?
Title: I Was High on Crack and Doing Pot When I Wrote This.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? (Seychelles) She's a Lady by Forever The Sickest Kid.
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? (England/Sealand/HRE) Warning: Get ready for drunken Brits, pedophiles, and child abuse.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? (Prussia/Romano) "Maybe tomatoes taste like beer."
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? (Italy/Romano/Seychelles) Oh, the pretty lady and big brother? They don't know each other yet, but it would be cut if they met! As long as she doesn't hit him with a fish.
20) How emo is Seven? (Poland) As emo as a pink pony loving crossdresser can get. :3
THE NARUTO SURVEY!
1) Who is your favorite character(s)? (I like the mains best) Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, Rock Lee, Hinata, Iruka, and maybe Kakashi.
2) Who is your favorite pairing(s)? SasuNaru, GaaLee, NaruLee, IruKaka, SakuHina, KibaHina, and... KakaSaku. (IF YOU TELL ANYONE I'LL KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE C-) Hehe...
3) Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? Um... *looks at last answer*... Yeah. I think you know.
4) Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? Pff... Like, yeah, totally--yea-No. -_-
5) List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise. Posters and the first issue. LIKE A BOSS. :D
6) Have you ever felt you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? Yes; Sasuke, Naruto, Gaara, and Rock Lee. Or just Rock Lee.
7) NaruHina or KibaHina? I haven't seen KibaHina in a while, so... But I don't really like NaruHina anymores so-- KibaHina. :) *changes favorite pairings*
8) SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SASUNARU FOR THE MOTHER RUSSIAN WIN! >:D
9) Which team is your favorite? Team 7 and Team Guy. XD
10) Do you support the Obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) Not now, not really.
11) Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father theory? I never doubted it. :)
12) Your favorite Akatsuki member(s)? It's hard to decide...
13) Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? PRO-Sasuke!
14) Have you seen all of the Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Nope. Close though. :D
15) Have you read all the chapters so far? Yes.
16) Do you believe Naruto has ADD? I believe Naruto has ADD as much as I believe I have ADHD. I take two pills a day. :3
17) Sub or dub? Doesn't matter.
18) Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Anti-Sakura, obviously. No offense though.
19) Tobi= Annoying or funny? ... A little bit of both. o.e
20) Do you even know who Tobi is? Yes, can't say I always want to though.
21) Gai= Sexy beast or ugly nerd? He's not an ugly nerd, he's just straight up ugly. :D
22) Which character would be the best cross dresser? Haku and Sai and Naruto and Gaara... and lots more.
23) Rock Lee= Weird or awesome? All of the things!! :D
24) Which character would be the best OOC? Who and how? Sakura. Think about it.
25) Do you like Naruto fan fictions? YES. Why do you think I'm here?
26) Do you write Naruto fan fictions? Yes, but I don' put them on here. o.e
27) Do you like lemons? Meh...
28) Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Nope. :D
29) Have you ever watched the Naruto Abridged series? Nope.
30) Have you seen the Naruto Ultimate fan flashes? Nope! XP
31) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Naruto? Yes, well... Maybe.
32) Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and someone recognized it?
33) Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and your teacher came up to you and say 'WTF is this? No, but I hope that doesn't happen. :P
34) Has Naruto affected your life and grades? Both in some twisted, crazy way. O.o
35) Are you broke thanks to Naruto? No...
36) Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? Haha. :D Maybe.
37) Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? I don't know.
38) Do you draw Naruto fan art? No. :(
39) Is Sasuke still y in the second stage of the curse seal? O.O
40) Do you have a Naruto OC? No, but that gives me an idea.
41) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Yes. Quite a bit. ;
42) Do you look like a Naruto character? If so who? What do you think? *looks above*
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If Justin Bieber went missing, 97% of people would search 2% would cry and if you are the 1% poking your new prisoner with a sharp stick then copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up.
It's funny how 'hello' is always accompanied with 'goodbye'.
24 Things I owe to my Mother
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
6. My mother taught IRONY.
7. My mother taught me about THE SCIENCE OF OSMOSIS.
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
17. My mother taught me about MEDICAL SCIENCE.
18. My mother taught me about ESP.
19. My mother taught me HUMOR.
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
22. My mother taught me about MY ROOTS.
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
24. My mother taught me JUSTICE.
Your mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, then it's gone.
Act your Age, not your shoe size.
You cry, I cry. You laugh, I laugh. You fall off a cliff, I laugh harder.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return Man Life Sucks, The Poisoned Doughnut of DOOM, Overthemoon2139, obsessedwithstabler, GalacticFTW, SSA Ruth Leland, Booklover707, HTTYD, Saphirabrightscale, MRHideyoshiKinoshita
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, hyper or anything similar, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever wished that dragons exist in our time, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a story stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you feel alone in the world and think no one understands you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that by joining this site, you are a part of something special, paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that girls are equals to boys, copy and paste this on your profile. (We so are! Am I right girls?)
If you think that child abuse is wrong and should be stopped completely, copy and past this into your profile.
If you have ever thought of something funny and started laughing aloud copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book,and join the fun in the adventure copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can raed tihs, cpoy tihs itno yuor polrfie, and sea if ohtres can raed it.
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, blissfulmememories, Vampire Apple, Queen S of Randomness 016, Spirit Elma, HikariTenshiYamiTenshi, Funny Stuff, YaoiLover1995, Maui Girl 808, HTTYD229, Saphirabrightscale, MRHideyoshiKinoshita
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this.
I'M THE TYPE OF GIRL
Things to think about!
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
50 Ways to get Kicked out of Wal-Mart
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten-minute intervals
4. Don't bother doing your own shopping. Simply find someone with a full trolley containing roughly the items you need, and when they are not looking take it and go pay for it at the checkout. (this is not stealing, they did not own the items yet, they were simply 'moving them around')
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift-wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit, then arrange them into erotic poses. (be creative with the gift-wrap tubes used in point 6).
9. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I
11. Turn all the radios to polka stations; then turn them off
12. Re-enact a fatal incident involving the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi. I haven't seen
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself
15. When you leave the store, try your car keys in the door of every car in the car park until you get to your own. Then drive off as if this is perfectly normal. (Note- if you don't actually own a car and walked to the store, attempt the above by substituting car keys with your house keys).
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
17. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
18. Ask if you can test some super-glue before buying it, then walk around the store gluing random items to other items/customers/staff. For added fun: See how many cashiers you can glue to each-other before any of them notice.
19. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
20. Take off your shoes and tell them you want to return it and
21. Move "Caution : Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can catch from other
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,
26. Climb things.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello"
29. When someone asks you if you need help, begin to cry and
30. When 2 or 3 people are walking ahead of you, run between
31. Make up nonsense products and ask employees if there are any
32. Take up an entire aisle in toys by setting up a full-scale
33. Take bets on the battle from above.
34. Test the brushes and combs in Cosmetics on all the live animals in Pet-Care.
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask
36. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags against their will.
40. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to
41. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: Marco Polo.
43. Leave Cheerios in lawn and garden, pillows in the pet
44. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's using an alternative alphabet of your choosing.
45. In the auto department, practice your Madonna look with
46. When someone steps away from his or her cart to look at
47. Relax in the patio furniture drinking beer until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
49. Pay off layaways 50 cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair over to the magazines and relax. Go to
I don't really believe this but it's weird: This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted,"Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.