Author has written 12 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Misc. Plays/Musicals, and Harry Potter.
Hello, I haven't edited this freaking thing since I started this account well over a year ago, sooo bam, I'm freaking changing it.
Fun facts about myself (in list form! Ooooh, lists...)
- I am a major Sheerio. Chances are very slim that you will get through one of my A/Ns without seeing some comment about the wonderful Ginger Jesus. (I'm even listening to Ed Sheeran right now, shocker...)
- I have a story called The Bobo Show, and my friends and I are performed it at a talent show at my school once. It was really fun, and I personally found it awesome.
- I have a collab account with my best friend, Kitty. It's called fiery death of death fire, except for instead of spaces, they're periods.
- I have days where I absolutely hate swearing, then there are days when I swear at Doctor Who.
- I'm a huge Whovian. I even have a TARDIS phone case.
- Whenever I'm not at school, I'm listening to music. Every single second, even when I'm sleeping. That's not an exaggeration, I literally go to sleep listening to music.
- I watch a lot of YouTube... It can't be healthy.
- I have about four countdowns going on right now. Storyline by Hunter Hayes, X by Ed Sheeran, The Fault in Our Stars movie, and Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan. Help me.
- I really, really love Percy Jackson. It's my favorite book series ever, and I am a daughter of Hephaestus. (It's totally true...)
- I hate Rick Riordan, but I love him at the same time.
- I am a huge gay rights supporter, and I find it very surprising that some people are still using "gay" as an insult. It's 2014, people.
- My favorite movie is probably Princess Bride. "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die!"
- My favorite songs (It's a tie) are Same Love by Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, and Invisible by Hunter Hayes, and everything by Ed Sheeran.
- My favorite color is orange,
not because of Ed Sheeran. It's mainly because of Ed Sheeran.
- I want to make a YouTube channel, but I don't understand how to edit videos, so it's probably not going to happen any time soon.
- I feel like 2014 is going by even faster than 2013, which is just ridiculous.
- I am terrified of angel statues, mannequins, stuff like that. They're HORRIFYING.
- My favorite animal is a turtle? Uh, dolphin? Dog? Lion? Llama? I don't have a favorite animal, okay?
- I'm allergic to lots of dogs, which really sucks, because I love dogs.
- I wouldn't actually be dead without my phone. However, if you took away my albums or CD players, well, then we'd have a problem.
- I get annoyed easily by bad grammar. I even fix my teachers' grammar sometimes.
- I have the weirdest group of friends you'll ever meet.
- I got a guitar for Christmas in 2012, but I still haven't learned how to play.
- I am a Nerdfighter. DFTBA, everybody!
- I like almost all kinds of music. Country, punk rock, alternative, pop, hip-hop, etc. But I'm not a huge fan of dubstep or screamo/metal.
- I thought this would be a list of like, ten facts or something. Clearly, that's not what happened.
- I'm annoyed by spammers. On Fanfiction, it's not a problem. But on Pandora, it's always, "Kiss your hand five times, BLABLABLA." So annoying.
- My favorite song to go to sleep to is Wake Me Up by Ed Sheeran or Rainy Season by Hunter Hayes.
- I'm a complete nerd, my favorite show is Doctor Who for crying out loud. But I love being a nerd, so. *shrugs*
- I've shared a room since I was 4. It sucks.
- I have a twin! I just realized that none of my readers knew that, so here! But we're not identical. He's a guy-- I'd hope I wouldn't look like him.
- I like horrible puns. "Why did Barty Crouch Jr. stop drinking?" "Why?" "It made him Moody!" *slaps knee while laughing, while the other person facepalms*
- My name is Bobo because my friends just randomly started calling me it one day.
- I get easily overexcited, and that really annoys my family. Oh, well! *fangirls over Ed Sheeran*
- I broke my arm once and I was forced to write with my left hand, which sucked.
- Two people on Twitter who I love, Ed Sheeran and Rick Riordan, love to tease everybody. Although, Rick is more of a troll.
- I am a Directioner, and I don't care if you judge me for that.
- I really don't care what people think about me. If people think I'm stupid, so what? I have straight As, who cares what they think. People think I'm fat? I'd rather eat a pizza than starve myself, sorry 'bout it.
- I am usually actually really slow at figuring out what songs are about. I often have to search for what it means on the interwebs.
- I actually cringe when I go on Quotev, and see those quizzes that say, "What's your dream boyfriend?" Like, seriously? This is what everyone pictures teenage girls as.
- I was going to stop there, but hey, it'd be cool to put down fifty facts.
- I am very disappointed with today's Disney Channel. What happened to That's So Raven???
- My favorite food is... Oh, I really need to think about this... ooh, cinnamon rolls. YUM! Those things are perfect.
- My brother hates cinnamon. Not a fact about me, but I felt the need to share this.
- I have no musical talent, whatsoever. My voice sounds like a dying cat.
- I often like to torture myself by searching Fred and George on the Internet! Do you realize that half of those results are about Fred's death? *cries*
- I fangirl WAY TOO MUCH. But it's fun, so HA!
I have three facts left. Kidding, I'm not doing that. I really want a laptop, and can afford one, but I hate spending my money.
- I always hope I'm good with kids, but in reality, I'm just horrible.
- I sat down to work on a story three hours ago, but then got distracted by YouTube (more specifically, Ed Sheeran), then this, and I haven't written a word on that story since I sat down. Well done, Bobo!
My rant on hate:
Okay, this whole bit inspired by a comment I saw on Pandora the other day. I saw someone say, "I think Justin Bieber should kill himself. Like if you agree!"
Okay, first of all, shut the feck up with the "like if you agree!" That's annoying as Hades. Second, I understand that lots of people don't like Justin's music (me being one of those people) and he hasn't exactly been... role-modelish, let's say. He's been arrested several times, and has overall just been a complete jerk. But when you say that he should
Another thing, is when you say, "You're just using them for fame!" That's a big load of minotaur crap, alright? Like Tyler Oakley once tweeted,
"I could tweet about taking a * and I swear to God a bunch of f* would accuse me of using @Charmin for fame. * off."
That's seriously what it's come to.
There are also people who hate on people for no reason! I see people replying to people who say, "I like the original better, but this cover is okay, I guess," and then people start attacking them for saying that! They were stating their opinion, and it's not like they're being jerks about it or saying, "These people ruined the song! I hate their guts so much blablabla" but that's how people act. But then to those people who DO say they're "ruining the song..." Um, no, they're not. Is that cover affecting the original in any way possible? No, it isn't, so shut the frick up.
And then finally, I've got something to say to all those people who are insulting my family. And by my family, I mean my fellow Directioners. (This could also be about hate against any other fandom, too.) There are a lot of people who keep calling all of us Directioners mindless idiots. First of all, we've got brains, thank you, and I have to say, we have some of the most creative minds ever, too, so shove off. They also keep calling us crazy psychos and we're all insane and like need to go to mental hospitals or they say we should kill ourselves. Yeah, I've seriously seen people say that, which is just ridiculous. Thankfully, we realize that those people are acting like idiots, and we usually ignore them. But I get really upset when people hate on my family, because guess what? Not everyone is very strong, and they could be going through a really hard time at the moment, and horrible comments like that could just make them snap. I think a lot of people don't realize that, but it could. Does anybody remember Amanda Todd? People kept telling her to kill herself, and she did just that. Remember that your words can really have an effect on someone, so please, just make sure what you're saying causes a positive effect.
Okay, ranting Bobo's done, I just really needed to get all that off my chest.
I love you all, and remember, you're so cool, you're so beautiful, you're soooo.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this on your profile. And don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says that if you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father in the Gates of Heaven.
If anybody ever wants to talk to me, I'm all ears! (Seriously, my life is boring as hades, I want people to talk to me.)