Author has written 7 stories for Halo.
I'm a 26-year-old gamer girl from California with a degree in political science and a minor in English. I'm also a fanfic writer, reader, editor, and kind of a dork. xD
My own writings on this site are based off the Halo video game series and its tie-in novels. All the characters in my stories, however, are OCs. I hope you enjoy! :D
Because I was asked this question recently, I wanted to lay it out here on my profile to clarify. Here's the order my fics should be read in if you want to go through chronologically (highly recommended!):
The Natalie Cooper Series:
1. The Battle of Sigma Octanus IV (Complete)
2. The Invasion of Earth (Complete)
3. The Fate of Humanity (Complete)
4. The New Age of Warfare (Complete)
5. The Dawn of the Prometheans (Complete)
6. The War of Tomorrow (In Progress)
As for "Chaos and Containment", it is a standalone story with a whole different set of characters, and it's set much, much earlier in the Halo universe timeline. A bit darker as well. (Complete)
Thanks for reading!
22 Jul 2015 - New chapter is in the works! Stay tuned.
In the interest of doing something new with my profile page, I thought it might be fun to show the various forms of media I'm devouring at the moment (never just one lol). Obviously this will be updated periodically with changes, but for now, this is composed of the following:
- Currently Reading: Closer Than You Think by Karen Rose
- Currently Watching: The Last Ship (Season 2), Over There (Season 1)
- Currently Playing: Elder Scrolls Online
- Currently Listening to: Disclaimer II by Seether
If you're interested, you can find an original story of mine up on fictionpress.com. Same pen name, just click here.
And one last bit: Massive THANK YOU to all who've reviewed my stories and/or added them or myself to their favorites. I really appreciate it. You guys rock!