Poll: What series should I write a new fanfic for? Vote Now!
Author has written 98 stories for Rosario + Vampire, Pokémon, Ouran High School Host Club, Vocaloid, NANA, Junjō Romantica, Kuroshitsuji, Angel Beats!/エンジェルビーツ, Perks of Being a Wallflower, Fruits Basket, Inuyasha, Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, Hell Girl, Fullmetal Alchemist, Pirates of the Caribbean, FAKE, Balto, Yami no Matsuei, Gravitation, Harry Potter, Selfish Love, Kagerou Days/カゲロウデイズ, Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, Dragon Age, Skip Beat!, and Hozuki no Reitetsu/鬼灯の冷徹.
Konichiwa mina-san! I am Mitzia and I finally decided to make an account here! I love reading fan fiction for my favorite shows and animes. I am an obsessive otaku and a proud Toonami Faithful. I have watched anime for as long as I can remember and its the reason I'm still here to this day. I have had a pretty rough past. My parents and classmates always bullied me because of my interests, but friendship and others with common interests made me feel very special. I am intelligent and only show kindness to those who I think deserve it. I'm not very good at writing, but I hope I can make a lot of wonderful friends here! Sayonara mina-san!
Some basic info about me
Real Name: Daniele Lyn Repsher...or anything you want to call me really XD
Gender: Female...last time I checked anyway XD
Birthday: December 13, 1999 - currently 15 years old
Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, singing, karate, drawing, writing
Favorite Colors: Black, red, dark blue, and white
This is how you can find me!
My Anime List:
So let me tell you about my writing habits. I plan to write a new story every week (and surprisingly enough I've kept up this goal :P) I write stories on random ideas that pop into the emptiness known as my head and put them into some of my favorite shows.
I update ongoing stories sometime throughout the week if I have time. Mostly, I update Ouran High School Hostess Club, but I haven't forgotten about the others. So if you follow other ongoing stories, keep your eyes peeled for random updates. :D
I also take requests, so if you want me to write something, PM me or leave it in a review! :D
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would read ignore this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
How You Know You’re Addicted to Yaoi/Slash
1. You start mentally pairing up random guys on the street.
2. You wish you had gay friends just so you could perve on them kissing their boyfriends.
3. You don’t remember the last time you read a heterosexual fanfiction.
4. You have developed a sexual fetish for handcuffs, leather and BDSM.
5. If you are a heterosexual girl, you keep trying to seme your boyfriend, despite the fact that you don’t have the necessary parts.
6. You suddenly become interested in gay rights, thinking this will increase your opportunities for voyeristic activities.
7. You try to get your friends into it, simply so you can talk to them about it without them getting that bored look on their face.
8. You keep lying about the number of hours you spend each day on the computer reading slash fanfiction, watching yaoi anime etc.
9. The most exiting moment of your life so far was when you discovered hentai manga.
10. You celebrate turning 18 not because you can watch R movies, but because you’re old enough to watch movies with explicit gay sex scenes.
11. It’s the only aphrodesiac you need.
12. When your boyfriend tells you he’s gay and has been dating another man, you immediately ask if you can join in.
13. Your gay son wishes he had a normal, homophobic mother who didn’t ask him questions about his latest sexual exploits.
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Win amp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you’re cool... and a lot of the songs fit with the setting
Opening Credits: Save Me - Nicki Minaj (Pretty accurate)
Waking Up: Faded - Cascada (I can see that...)
First Day at School: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am? - Fall Out Boy (Well you see)
Falling In Love: If You Ever Come Back - The Script (This is getting scary...)
Fight Song: I'll Be Waiting - Lenny Kravitz (That's not even a fight song)
Breaking Up: The Last Night - Skillet (Isn't that song the opposite?)
Prom night: Black Board - Nano (Again, not a prom song)
Life: MUSIC!!! - AAA (That's what I'm talking about 8D)
Mental Breakdown: Out Science - JubyPhonic (...now about that...)
Driving: Underclass Hero - sum41 (I can taste the DUI's already)
Flashback: Clean Freak - JubyPhonic (Well...um...)
Getting back together: Just Be Friends - Amanda Lee (I don't think)
Wedding: Crossing Field Remix - Amanda Lee (That's not really)
Birth of Child: Rolling Girl - JubyPhonic (Again, that's not related)
Funeral Song: Holiday - SISTAR (Bruh)
Final Credits: Dried Up Youthful Fame - OLDCODEX (Now that's how we go out)
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If your initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
California: You like adventure.
Florida: You are a laidback person.
9. If you choose...
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your love. And you are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Daniele
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (first three letters izzle):Danizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Black Hamster (racist...)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Middle name and current street name): Lyn Hamilton (Is it just me, or does that actually sound pretty good? XD)
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (The first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of your mom's maiden name): Repdajon (WTF?)
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favourite color, favorite drink): Red Ramune
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of your dads middle name, 1st letter of your siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Apyoehn (WTF!!!!)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name): Lyn (...wow)
9: YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Rickie...or Black Bear...or Black Ko.
And Now a sad sad story about a sad sad girl:
Her name was Auroura She was only five This is what happened When she was alive
Her dad was a drunk Her mom was an addict Her parents kept her Locked in an attic
Her only friend was a little toy bear It was old and worn out And had patches of hair
She always talked to it When no one's around She lays there and hugs it Not a peep of sound
Until her parents unlock the door Some more and more pain She'll have to endure
A bruise on her leg A scar on her face Why would she be In such a horrible place?
But she grabs her bear And softly crys She loves her parents But they want her to die
She sits in the corner Quiet but thinking, "God, why? Why is My life always sinking?"
Such a bad life For a sad little kid She'd get beaten and beaten For anything she did
Then one night Her mom came home high The poor child was hit and slapped As hours went by
Then her mom suddenly Grabbed for a blade It was sharp and pointy One that she made
She thrusted the blade Right in her chest, "You deserve to die You worthless pest!"
The mom walked out Leaving the girl slowly dying She grabbed her bear And again started crying
Police showed up At the small little house They quickly barged in Everything was as quiet as a mouse
One officer slowly Opened a door To find the sad little girl Lying on the floor
It must have been bad To go through so much harm But at least she died With her best friend in her arms
If child abuse makes you sick and you think it's horrible and should be stopped, put this poem on your profile
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you HATE child abusing like me copy and paste this to your profile.
My name is Sarah
I am but three, My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
Child abuse, MAKE IT STOP