Author has written 2 stories for Wrestling.
Hi I'm known as Rising Inferno, welcome to my lousy fanfiction profile.
Height: Five foot three, yes I know, I'm short
Hair: Blonde, just past my shoulders
Eyes: Dark blue, which my friends have told me is my best feature
Fave Anime: Yu-Gi-Oh(the original, don't like the others), Cardcaptor Sakura, Kanon, Claanad, One Piece, Air, Pokemon and others
Fave Books: Harry Potter Series, The Hunger Games Series, The Demon Princess Series, Across The Barricades, IT, Carrie, Most Stephen King novels
Fave Movies: The Harry Potter Series, The Hunger Games, The Condenmed, The Marine, Pirates Of The Carribean, Fast and Furious, The Haunted Mansion, Daddy Daycare, Coming To America
Fave TV Shows: Supernatural, Charmed, Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend Of Korra, Hannibal, WWE,
Randy Orton/Mickie James
Shawn Michaels/ Mickie James
Shawn Michaels/Lilian Garcia
Triple H/Stephanie McMahon
Chris Jericho/Trish Stratus
Some Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Everytime someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "in".
5. Finish all your sentences with "... in accordance with the prophecy."
6. Order a diet water whenever you go out to eat- with a serious face.
7. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9 Don t use any punctuation
10. Sing along at the opera.
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
14. Have your friends address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
15. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won, I won!"
16. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling "Run for your lives, they're loose!!!"
17. AND THE FINAL WAY TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY... PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE TO MAKE SOMEONE SMILE :)
Ways To Annoy People In An Elevator
1. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
2. Ask, "Did you hear that cable snapping sound?"
3. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
4. Hold the elevator door open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi John, how's your day been?"
5. Hum the theme to Jeopardy.
6. Leave a box in a corner, and when someone gets on, ask if they hear something ticking.
7. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
8. Say while holding a paper with OUT OF ORDER written on it, "I wonder why this was glued on the door when I came in."
9. Scribble furiously on a notepad while looking at each passenger. When they try to look, hide the pad.
10. Stare at another passenger for a while, then scream, "You're one of THEM!" And cower in the far corner of the elevator.
11. When the elevator doors close, bang on them, screaming, "Let me out!"
12. When there's only one other person on the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and pretend it wasn't you.
13. When the elevator doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay! Don't panic, they'll open again!"
Normal people VS. YuGiOh fans
Normal people: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
YuGiOh fans: would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
Normal people: say OMG!
YuGiOh fans: Say oh my RA !
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you!
YuGiOh fans: Say shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame on you.
Normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
Normal people: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
YuGiOh fans: when being chased yell HELP ME MARIK.
Normal People: get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
YuGiOh fans: know that their might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that some of them might be shirtless.
Normal People: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
YuGiOh fans: would go directly to Domino city.
Normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
YuGiOh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
Normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is Marik or Valon the badass Australian.
Normal people: Think YuGiOh is just a stupid children’s card game
YuGiOh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
Normal people: Think little people are stupid.
YuGiOh fans: Think that Mokuba is way too cute to be stupid. (Unless they are Abridged fans “Shut up Mokuba”)
Normal people: Would never go to an orphanage
YuGiOh fans: Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
Normal people: Think Egypt is stupid
YuGiOh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik is there!
Normal people: Would never buy to expensive thing because they might become out of money.
YuGiOh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
Normal People: Solve all their problems by suing people
YuGiOh Fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game (YGO! The Abridged quote Copyright: Little Kuribo)
If you are a YuGiOh fan, then put this on your profile
If you are a complete and total Yugi Muto fangirl, copy and paste this on your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
27 November - 26 December -=- Sekhmet -=- The Eloquent
Stone - Tigers-Eye
Flower - Poppy
Scent - Red Sandalwood
Colour - Red
Animal - Lioness
Lucky Number - 5
Sekhmet was a goddess of war and the desert. She was arguably the most feared of all Egyptian gods, but she was also a goddess of healing. Others can be intimidated by those born under this sign, but many seek their leadership and guidance. They are, however, reluctant leaders, preferring to go it alone. They have an abundance of mental energy, able to cope with most tasks that are given to them. They seem to have the ability to come out of a crisis unscathed, landing on their feet. They have a lively imagination and are the most eloquent of all the signs, able to argue any point. They have plenty of optimism and faith in what they do, and their constant formulating of plans can be tiring on their friends. They are blessed with vision and foresight, they can often tell just what other people are thinking. With an alert mind, they are quick to judge situations and make decisions. They have many talents, with an excellent memory and an inquiring mind.
Positive Characteristics: They are extremely versatile, so can succeed at many different undertakings. They have artistic talents, especially in writing and music, and express themselves very well. They have an exceptional ability to cope in times of difficulty, so are enthusiastic about whatever they are doing.
Negative Characteristics: They are unwilling to change their opinions, even when proved wrong. They are impatient and jump to conclusions far too quickly, so are likely to make errors of judgement due to hasty decisions. They often quarrel, sometimes disagreeing just for the sake of it. Their impulsive nature means they dive into ventures before considering the risk.
Suitable Careers: Customer Service, Teacher, Writer, Broadcaster, Journalist, Athlete, jobs requiring quick reactions or calculations.
Affinity Signs: Amun, The Sphinx, Sekhmet, Isis.
Problem Signs: Horus, Anubis, Shu.
Famous Sekhmets: Christina Aguilera, Dido, Samuel L. Jackson, Mary Queen of Scots, Jim Morrison, Michael Owen, Brad Pitt, Britney Spears.
NORMAL PEOPLE vs. YU-GI-OH! FANS
normal people: Rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would rather rely on Ishizu for future predictions.
normal people: Say "OMG!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Oh my RA! (OMR!)"
normal people: Say "Shut up or I'll tell on you!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Say "Shut up or I'll steal Seto's check book and blame it on you!"
normal people: Think bad guys are very ugly.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and absolutely love Bakura and Marik.
normal people: When being chased yell "HELP ME SOMEBODY!"
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: When being chased yell "HELP ME ATEM!"
normal people: Get nervous or scared during thunderstorms.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know that there might be a duel between Yami Yugi and Yami Bakura, and that one of them might be shirtless.
normal people: Would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would go directly to Domino City or find a way to Ancient Egypt.
normal people: Would be scared when they see people in purple cloaks chasing them.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Just know that Marik sends his rare hunters to be sure that you are fine.
normal people: Get freaked out when they see scary people on motorcycles.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it is possibly Marik.
normal people: Think Yu-Gi-Oh is just a stupid children’s card game.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know a lot better and know that it even was in the Egyptian past.
normal people: Think little people are stupid.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Think that Mokuba and Yugi are way too cute to be stupid.
normal people: Would never go to an orphanage.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Know better and go a lot to orphanages to check out if there is someone like Seto.
normal people: Think Egypt is stupid. Y
u-Gi-Oh fans: Would go immediately to Egypt, because maybe Marik or Atem is there!
normal people: Would never buy expensive things because they might run out of money.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Would just kidnap Mokuba and force Seto to shop with them.
normal people: Solve all their problems by suing people.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Solve all their problems by playing a children's card game.
normal people: Sing Lady GaGa
Yu-Gi-Oh (Abridged) fans: Sing Leather Pants and Brooklyn Rage! (and recieve many awkward stares XD)
normal people: Don't believe in real magic.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Are always watchful for chances to be sent to the Shadow Realm.
normal people: Don't believe in the Apocalypse.
Yu-Gi-Oh fans: Laugh and show them Zorc and/or Season 0 Yami.
normal people: Are afraid of Slenderman.
Yu-Gi-Oh (Abridged) fans: Knows he just wants twenty dollars. And maybe a part in a movie. With a few dead children. Because it's what he doooooes.
If you are a Yu-Gi-Oh fan, then put this on your profile.