Author has written 3 stories for Beauty and the Beast, and Twilight.
All characters to Twilight belong to SM and other characters belong to the original creators (ie. disney).
Current working on:
I wrote an egyptian story and have put in the Twilight names in place of the original. After I look over it to make sure it all makes sense and add a bit more detail I will post it.
I have finished a Belle/Forte beauty and the beast fanfiction because there are not a lot of them and it is named"New Love". I will probably go back in summer and redo certain parts
The one I am working on is a twilight fanfic I adopted from DaughterofHadesandNyx that I will be finishing. It was called "Stuck Together BellaCaius" renamed "Stuck Together". I figure I will try to spend as much time as possible rewriting it and then I will post a few chapters all at once so that people can get the version I would like to post and so that it will be better. Then all I will have to do is write it how I would like.
After "stuck together" I will start posting my egyptian twilight fanfic after I have redone the names and figured out the chapters.
For anyone that sees this: What do you think?
I personally think books are better and hate it when there are books online. (fanfiction doesn't count. not books)
I have some questions about the amish and some of this information is really hard to find. Any accurate information would be helpful.
-any information about the homes in general
-amish toys information
-are there any other ways (besides selling food, selling quilts -so really selling-) that they make money?
-do they buy fabric in order to make their clothes? Or do they weave it?
-how do they get electrical items (ex. refrigerators) to run off gas?
-what do amish women do about teething? (babies)
-any websites/books/other on how to make the clothes (especially the men's)
Important: If there's any really good stories you know that are under these categories, then tell me the name and author. I would love to hear about them.
Twilight, Harry Potter, Beauty and the beast (modern only)
Bella/amish Edward (has to be really good-like "in your world" if you've ever read it)
Bella/Edward (once again, has to be pretty good)
Bella/Carlisle (in love or just father/daughter)
Harry/Snape (has to be really good)
Beauty and the beast:
Belle/Forte (can be in their own time)
REALLY good shang/mulan
I am team jasper/volturi BUT Regarding all the Edwards in the Ward universe...
I'm quite fond of:
Savageward: How can you not love him? He is, typically, feral, completely innocent, sweet, and has that irresistible wild edge to him!
A Good Amount of Darkward: Obsessive/Possessive Edward is so awesome :) It adds an good dose of fear and a sharp edge to a good romance.
Geekward: Ah! I love Geekward. he's so sweet and genuine. Most times I just want to give him a big hug!
Amishward: He is probably my favorite. He is often times pure, and innocent, and kind. I approve.
Princeward: I like these, but if he's mostly arrogant and predictable, then I wouldn’t like him too much. It’s too predictable for a prince to have those characteristics.
Domward (I am more of a Subward person- of course with domella)/possessiveward: I am more of a possessiveward person myself (as stated) and prefer domella/subward stories.
Pirateward: I love pirateward. As long as no one messes it all up, it is usually good.
I want to try these: (not actually my opinion yet)
Too Much Darkward: Too much Darkward can be overbearing and suffocating. Rape, abuse, and unwanted possessiveness turns me off.
Manwhoreward/Playerward: I find something very endearing and special about Edward being a virgin (or at least, very inexperienced); that's one of the things I like about the series. I find these story sully that which is so precious. I find value in waiting for marriage.
Mafiaward: He was interesting the first time I read of him-- but then I got the feeling that he was being overused.
Beastward- I wish there were more of them out there to try.
I don't like the words boyfriend/girlfriend because it labels you as something. If you love someone, you just know.
I was born in the southern part of the U.S. and am damn proud of it. I will always be a southerner at heart no matter what.
I am team Jasper Whitlock (which includes Peter and Charlotte) and team Volturi. Edward is kind but never listens to Bella and let's other people push him around. Bella let's Edward walk all over her.
I make it a practice to never apologize for who I am. Never apologize for something you are not really sorry for. Don't let people's statements bug you, do what you like to express yourself.
I love Jasper, Carlisle
I like Edward
I hate Jacob
Ten reasons to be team Jasper:
1. He's sensitive to your feelings, literally.
2. He doesn't take his brothers to strip clubs.
3. He fought in the civil war.
4. He didn't kill Bella.
5. He sparkles.
6. He never left anyone.
7. He showed everyone how to fight.
8. Blonds have more fun.
9. He has an amazing ability to put up with Rosalie.
10. He's just that cool. TEAM JASPER ALWAYS AND FOREVER AMEN!
Edward. I hate (at times) Edward. He is an emotionally abusive, all round manipulative, pompous and overactive asshole. Who needs to grow up. Period. (very true)
10 Ways to Annoy Edward Cullen:
10. Sing “Discovery Channel” by the Bloodhound Gang in your head whenever he is near.
9. Hot-wire his Volvo and take it on a joyride.
8. Tell him the relationship he is having with Bella is practically pedophilia and he could be sent to jail for it.
7. Ask how Tanya is.
6. End every argument with “Bite me, Edward.”
5. Call him Romeo both behind his back and to his face.
4. Whenever he complains or argues, reply with “What are you gonna do Edward? Go to Italy?”
3.Tell him his hair isn't bronze, it’s ginger, and he should stop denying himself – he’s a ranga.
2.Whenever he leaves a room or says goodbye, get down on your knees and beg him not to go, not again.
And the Number One way to annoy Edward Cullen?
1.Take his silver cell phone and change the ring-tone to “Like a Virgin” by Madonna.
10 Reasons Why I hate Jacob Black This is Hilarious.
1. He walks around with no shirt on. No, Jacob, you AREN’T too sexy for your shirt. You burn my eyes. Put some clothes on. Geez.
2. He pretends to kill himself just to get kissed. How sick is that? It’s just like telling a girl you have cancer to get her in bed.
3. He falls in love with a girl, like, 5 minutes after she’s born. Pedophile, much?
4. He was, at first, in love with that girl’s mom, who will one day be his mother-in-law, who he has kissed… ew. That’s just screwed up.
5. He is mean to kids. Do you see how he treats Seth? And what about Renesmee before she was born! It was just cruel!
6. He isn't as caring as Edward is. When Bella trips or falls, Edward catches her. Jacob laughs.
7. He can't keep a secret. He told the biggest one the first time he met a girl, and just because she was flirting! That’s just pathetic.
8. He's too warm. He didn't cause global warming. He IS global warming.
9. He has an over-inflated ego. He just ASSUMES Bella wants him to kiss her. God. He just assumes way too much.
10. He's not Edward. ‘Nuff said.
14 Things to do when your in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away. (lay away-people reserve stuff and they put in the back until you have the money to pay for it)
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme. ( I love this one! )
11. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
12. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
14. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
if you are a tomboy copy this into your profile (so we can get rid of the evil girly girls!! DIE GIRLY GIRLS DIE!! Mwah!)
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one eveningand time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
Unsafe External Link