Poll: It's the awarding time of the 2014 Sass King Awards (not really official)! Who do you think is the sassiest person among the people below? The winner in 4 months will be proclaimed Sass King! Vote Now!
Author has written 4 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Spirited Away, and Naruto.
So, hi! I'm just a normal fanfic writer doing normal stuff and normal things. My stories are probably about musicals (Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables), games (Assassin's Creed and some Bishock), and anime (too long to list down).
Now, about me. I can tolerate gore, blood, violence, and I watch movies and play games with them (Assassin's Creed :3). I enjoy people in pain, and that's pretty sick, even for me. I play it rough, I'm wild and don't think ahead, and think things can be solves by fighting, using brute force, and revenge (sound familiar, Uchiha fangirls?). Despite my arrogance and my sick and twisted grotesque mind, I'm not a pervert. So all you people out there expecting a lemon from me, I won't. (I don't even know how they do it, okay?) Yeah, I'm naive. I don't think of strategies, and people say I'm a "real leader", and I don't even know why. I'm a bad leader. Just thinking about my personality makes me think of me as the worst leader ever.
I watch anime, but I'm not an otaku. Even I know there's a difference. I watch Shōnen, and a not that much Shōjo. I really love Naruto, also Naruto Shippuden (kinda the same thing) but problem is it has SOOOO MANY fillers. I skip to fights, and I don't watch filler episodes (I feel like I miss a lot because I don't watch them). I also enjoy Shingeki no Kyojin (AKA: Attack on Titan) but it's hard to catch, and I can't watch it that often. I also enjoy watching Jigoku Shōjo (Hell Girl). And of course, no one hates the Miyazaki movies.
So, let's start.
NAME: My name is the same name of that of your dog's name combined with the name of your banana.
LIKES: This'll be long, so skip this.
DISLIKES: A lot. There's a lot of people I hate too. I'm super scared of fangirls. You should know that by now. *Shudder*
AGE: Insert algebra here.
B-DAY: Another algebra problem. Here's a clue: there's a month in my birth date. :)
GENDER: Female. But I act a lot like a boy, so there.
OCCUPATION: Angel of Music. And the future Kazekage.
SONG/S: I play piano, so there's a lot from me here. There's pieces by Yiruma and Ludovico Eiduani, and Jesper Kyd and Hans Zimmer.
MOVIE/S: Big number here. Skip too.
BOOK/S: This'll be long too. But favorite authors are Neil Gaiman, Rick Riordan, Paolo Cohelo, JRR Tolkien and the rest.
I also share a fanfic account with my good friend anime-manga-lover-11. I put my one-shots here and all the other short 1-3 chapter long stories in that accont, together with the co-written stories I make with my friend. We haven't made anything yet, but if you're interested, click.
Now. Let's get started. Below are things that I have to say about things, like rants, and they might go on as time progresses.
This will be long, so buckle your seat belts, peeps. But hey, some trivia, are you aware that "Shippuden" means "tornado"?
The series was long and good, and it's gonna hit 400 episodes anytime soon. The characters are plenty and awesome, and it had a brilliant storyline. But there were a lot of rumors that it'll end this year 2014, and even Kishimoto said it himself. But I don't know. Because, admit it, you have a lot of questions too. There's just too much questions and not enough answers, and they all can't be answered when the series ends 2014. Whether the series will end or not, we still gotta brace ourselves for what's to come to us.
I have a really long list of favorite characters and not-favorite characters, and they go on and on and on and on. But I'll be honest here: I dislike Uchihas. Yeah, Uchihas.
I have to admit, there were a few good ones like Itachi. But there's a lot I really don't like in that clan. To make it short, I'll only talk on about the three I dislike A LOT. Sasuke, Obito, and Madara.
Sasuke: Okay, so the first ever Uchiha was pretty much a standout. It was the cool emo attitude, badass-ery, and the spiky duck-ass haircut that had him running from the girls, even in the series itself (Sakura and Ino, Karin if I need say more). If you even remember the first episode of the Chūnin Exam arc, Temari and her bros made their debut, and she even called Sasuke a hottie. Okay, seriously. What the hell.
He became insane with rage that he went so berserk with hatred in Part 2. He was all like "CRUSH ITACHI" then when his brother died protecting him and Tobi/Obito/Madara#2 told him the truth, he was all like "CRUSH KONOHA". I MEAN, HE WAS GONNA KILL THE VILLAGE THAT HIS BROTHER DIED SAVING. Sure, it was to avenge Itachi, but WHY THAT? And I think that the only good thing that he did in his life was kill Danzo. Everyone hates Danzo.
AND NARUTO. Here's where it gets stupid. It's like "I AM THE AVENGER AND I WILL CRUSH ALL IN MY WAY." Naruto's trying his best to help the poor guy, trying to do everything for him, and he's just "STAHP OMG UR NOT MAH FRIEND ANYMORE." The Team 7 reunite on Samurai Bridge? I WAS DROWNING IN STUPID. He won't see them? He's just all "REVENGE"? My god, if he's done avenging, what the hell would he do with his life then?
But now since he's dying with Naruto at Madara's hands, I guess we're okay. We're all in this together! But seriously, he turned to the good side, and I can't really hate good guys. He's dying with Naruto now. Hope they're okay. TT_TT
Obito/Tobi: This won't be as long as the other one above, but it's just as much ranting. So, to not make this confusing, Obito is the young Uchiha with the goggles and the unmasked man with Rinnegan. Tobi is the idiot of the Akatsuki.
Obito was okay as a kid and as a part of Team Minato. He was being all competitive with Kakashi and all and crushing on Rin, and he was pretty much foreshadowing Team 7 future. But seriously. He loved Rin that much? That he would run away from Konoha? He could have gotten over it! It would have taken a really long time and he would have killed Kakashi, but SERIOUSLY. GET OVER IT. If you think really about it, it was because that Kakashi killed Rin that the Fourth Great Ninja War started. He started a war because his best friend killed his crush. Can't get more metal than that.
And this Tobi/Obito/Madara#2 crisis. So, it was sorta okay for Obito to be called Tobi when he joined the Akatsuki. But when they started calling him "Madara"? OH MY JEEZ, WHY? Sure, they compared Obito to the real dude, foreshadowing everything (Kyūbi attack and unquenchable hatred for Konoha). But SERIOUSLY. WHY DID HE HAVE TO PLAY ALONG WITH THIS CHARADE? Like when he was battling Konan. The real Madara gave Nagato his Rinnegan, sure. BUT WHY DID OBITO HAVE TO BE ALL LIKE "I was the one who gave Nagato the Rinnegan" WHEN HE KNEW HE DIDN'T REALLY DO IT? It was already getting too confusing, and they made it worse.
True, I get it. But it pissed me off for the time being. Every time I hear someone say "I'm cosplaying as Madara", I'm all like "Which one?" He's a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.
Then again, he's turned good too. He isn't insane anymore! He's started calling himself Obito again! THANK GOD YES. HE'S SEEN THE LIGHT.
Then again, everyone's subject to eternal damnation because of the asshole that comes next on the list. And you guessed it!
Madara: You might as well sleep when you read this sentence. If you're here to look at my stories or whatever, just go ahead, skip this and scroll down. If you want to read the longest rant here, go ahead.
But hey, let me make something funny here. "Madara" literally translates to "spots". No, really. You can go to google translate now and do it. Perfect name, don't you think?
So. Let's start with looks. Just close your eyes and picture a monkey with light brown fur. Now picture it wearing Hashirama's samurai cloaks or whatever. Then put some Sharingan. Okay, now take a Christmas Tree, then color it black. Turn it upside down, and attach it to the monkey's head. Okay, good.
The description couldn't be more accurate, right?
Seriously, where did he get his hair? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO TO DRAW HIM IS GET A BLACK CHRISTMAS TREE, TURN IT AROUND, AND ADD A FACE. I AM NOT KIDDING. It's like he tried to cosplay as a porcupine with his hair and failed. And he got it ever since he was a kid. That spiky hair. (Why do all Uchihas have spiky hair?)
Don't get me started on his personality. It's like all the evil in the world clumped up into one dark cold gigantic mass of bad and possessed Madara. He's the biggest bastardic asshole in the entire Shinobi World. He's cold, cruel, and merciless. No Naruto fan has not heard his name. Why do people even want him as a lover? I'm sorry for saying it, but seriously. Looking at his attitude for over 15 episodes and 20 Manga chapters, he'd make a great guy! A great guy as the King of the Douchebags.
He calls battling "dancing". And to boot, he's being super nonchalant about it too. He just crosses his arms, smirks and challenges you straightforwardly like that. I've watched enough action movies to see where this is going. If you throw everything you've got at an enemy but it can't hurt them and they're all cool about it, you're in BIIIGGG trouble. And here Madara is flipping his hair like a fabulous sass king and challenging his enemies to "the dance". You can't get more macabre than that. "Hey, do you want to dance?"
And this recent thing? It gets kinda messy.
Have you read the new chapters? Well, if you didn't, let me recap. Madara is the most powerful man who has ever existed on this planet next to Goku. He is invulnerable to any type of jutsu that has existed or will exist. And I have a list to prove it.
Basically, he's cloning himself too. He said whoever wants to follow the Eye of the Moon plan has to be called a Madara. Obito once followed it, and now he regrets it (THANK GOD), and instead of calling himself Madara like he used to, he started calling himself Obito (THANK GOD). Madara protested against this, saying Obito's name was Madara. No, seriously. He said, "Your name is Madara!" So if a buncha lot of people want to follow the plan, they'll be called Madaras? An army of Madaras? (An army of Spots?) TWO WERE BAD ENOUGH. And he's saying his own name. Do it. Say your own name aloud now. See how awkward it feels?
If he's going to kill everyone, WHO'S GOING TO ENJOY ETERNAL TSUKIYOMI? NO ONE.
Behold, the creation of the epilogue to Naruto Shippuden: Madara Shippuden. Like 20/10 would watch.
Okay, so I've been on this site for a year now, and there are things I hate here. Like stories, actions, a lot of things. And below are the things finally revealed and what I have to say about them.
1. OOCness. This is okay in humor fics; don't worry, I can tolerate them. I do this too, I have to admit. But I only do it when it makes sense, like turning a cold person into one who should know love, so he/she turns all sweet and rainbows. It's okay to make a character OOC, but when you turn a happy-go-lucky lovable person to a cold and cruel asshole without a reason, you've drawn the line.
2. Yaoi. *Sigh* I respect homosexuality and gayness, but this is taking things too far. I do not approve of anal sex, nor the fact that two males will make out with each other. I'm sorry, Yaoi fangirls, but it's not right. I enjoy Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) to some extent, but all the fanfics I come across is all Yaoi Yaoi Yaoi. Every fandom has like at least one gay shipping. Don't believe me? Go to any fandom and get two male characters, then look at the results below.
On the list with this, I don't like Yuri either.
3. Rape. I do not understand why people like writing this. Rape is WRONG. It's not normal nor "hot" nor something to get horny over. When it turns violent, it's even worse.
4. Lemons. I see these things everywhere, in almost very fandom I find. I find these okay, and it can tolerate them to come extent, but when they turn overly descriptive, it gets out of hand. You do not use around 500 words just to describe a person in bed. I do not read these nor fully hate them, so it have neutral feelings for these.
5. Pedophile stories. I care what the age number is. It's what I look for whenever I'm reading a new OC story or whatever. If it's apart by some 20 or 30, I will not read. You don't pair up a 40 year old man with a 15 year old girl. There are stories like these I come across a lot. And it seems wrong to ship them. Not trying to destroy anyone's OTP or anything, but seriously.
6. Incest. I can tolerate these to some extent, like when there's an adopted daughter and an adopted son. Even if I find it a little wrong, I can manage. But when it's blood, it's disgusting. You do not marry your sister, nor have sex with your brother. Just thinking about it makes me cringe.
7. Story facts that are wrong. If a character killed a guy on this certain day, he has to kill the guy ON THAT CORRECT CERTAIN DAY. Most canon stories are well-written, but when it comes to things like this that go wrong and the facts get all mixed-up, I find it odd. You can do research, right? It's not hard. I try so hard to keep my story facts straight, just so that I won't fail my own expectations.
8. Bad grammar and the rest. This is annoying. People who write on this site must write to their best. I have to admit too, that I am not that good a writer, I'm merely making fanfiction like you. But let's get this straight. I hate people who write liek dis and they dont ad capitalised lettrs liek "i" and such and dont care if they dont have propur speling. They also don't put quotation marks when a character speaks. They make sentences really long, and they seem to go on forever. And since it's a new year and a new time to fix things up, let's go back to the grammar charts.
You're: you are
As mad and weird and strict as I sound, I don't flame people, but I give constructive criticism when I can. I'm sorry for all the rants though, I just want to tell you what I want to say about things.
Questions? Answers? Oddities? Complaints about my rants? My PM is up and open. Feel free! I'm friendly!
Good luck to you peeps!
Unsafe External Link