Author has written 8 stories for Naruto, Code Geass, Mass Effect, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Well since you are reading this, I guess I'll tell you about myself a little.
Name: Not gonna tell.
Age: I'm an adult.
Ethnicity: A Proud Aryan (Not a Nazi, though)
Likes: Baseball, Football, Playing on my Xbox, and reading novels and a lot of fanfiction stories.
Dislikes: Arrogant people, people who whine, politics( I fucking hate that), and many other shit but I don't wanna tell you that.
Favourite Games: Brothers in Arms (Cause you gotta use your brain), Call of duty, Prototype, Medal of Honor, Mass Effect, The Saboteur, Homefront and many more.
Anime I like: Code Geass (My all time favorite anime), Death Note (Mind blowing), Naruto (Cool), Fairy Tail (Hilarious), Bleach (Exciting), Attack on Titan (Thrilling), Highschool Dxd (Funtime), and a few others.
Tv Series I like: Spartacus (Hot damn), Supernatural, Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries, The Walking Dead, and many more.
Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass): My most favorite character. This is what a anime character should be...he's smart, cunning, brutal, gets what he wants. And the sacrifice he made turned him into the greatest hero for me. All hail Lelouch!!!!!
Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass): Fucking badass character, she's such a good fighter with her robot. And her nickname "Q1" is damn cool. Plus, she's so hot...
C.C. (Code Geass): Cool, sarcastic with with awesome powers. She also has a soft heart for my man Lelouch...
Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail):He is a cool Ice magic wizard, and his rivalry with Natsu as well as his comic scenes with Juvia make him an interesting character.
Lisanna Strauss (Fairy Tail): She is just so kind and beautiful, I secretly hope Natsu ends up with her.
Lucy Heartfillia (Fairy Tail): God, she is so funny and I really like her character. She can be serious and gentle at the same time, if there is one reason I enjoy fairy tail a lot then it's because of Lucy's fantastic character.
Erza Scarlet (Fairy Tail): Two words : Badass and beautiful.
Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail): He is a knucklehead, but I like him more than Naruto because his actions does not make him seem as retarded (Though he might be suffering from brain damage, hehe)...still I would have liked him a lot more, if he didn't always preach about the same beliefs that every main character of every fucking anime does.
Mikasa Ackerman (Attack on Titan): She is probably one of the best female characters I have ever seen, her fights are badass and her affection towards Eren make her seem more wonderful.
Kakashi: The coolest guy in the Naruto universe and his thoughts on comrades are the best.
ItachI: He is my favourite character in the Naruto universe. Killed his own clan for the village, saved his brother( though screwed him for life), has shitload of powers and genjutsu is fucking awesome. He is the good guy and playing in the enemy camps and the most of all a true shinobi. Fucking takes guts to kill your own family, tell me how many times have we seen killing In Naruto? That just sucks.
Tsunade: Damn her strength is awesome and she is the one who keeps that dumbass Naruto away from trouble and cares for him the most after Jiraya.
Jiraya: Best pervert with the coolest powers though I wished he should have trained Naruto better.
Madara: The best badass motherfucker I have ever seen. This guy crushed the Kages like rats and his expression on seeing Hashirama was just awesome.
Deidara: ART IS A BLAST!!! hmm
Naruto: I would have liked Naruto if Kishi ever made him step out of his stupid behavior and madness of saving Sasuke but still I like him.
Tobirama: I like that dude, doesn't give a fuck for what he does and scolding Hashirama was damn funny.
Hashirama: Cool guy, Awesome powers and a true shinobi.
Anko: Man that woman is one fine crazy woman with a damn beautiful body and a awesome attitude.
Kurenai: Hottest female for me in Naruto and a caring one too. I wish Kishi didn't pair her with Asuma.
Sakura: At first I didn't like her but in Shippuden, my opinion changed, she shows more personality traits and thinking than Hinata (who is just obsessed with Naruto). The recent chapters showed how much she has grown as a character.
Characters I hate:
Hinata: That dumb, weak bitch, she did nothing until now and just cried for being weak. She followed Naruto but even didn't raise a single finger to help him during his childhood and most annoyingly she stutters and faints.
Reasons why I don't support NaruHina
1. Extremely overused pairing. Filter it into the criteria and you get 430 pages with 25 stories per page, that's 10,750 stories with that pairing (not even counting those in crossovers). Compare that to my favourite pairing of Naruto x Kurenai, only has few pages with 25 stories per page that is only 15-20 stories are only readable.
2. Ridiculous settings. Hinata loves Naruto because she admired him throughout the academy as a source of inspiration and courage, correct? Then please tell me why the fuck that a Naruto who had been trained away from the village during his childhood, still has Hinata falling for him when he comes back to take the Genin Exams?! That's the same as saying she is a shallow fangirl attracted to looks and 'coolness'...
3. Ridiculous OOCness. Naruto influenced by Kyuubi to leave the village, develops a deep set hatred for Konoha, falls for Hinata?! Dafuq did I just read? Naruto banished by the village, joins another village, marries Hinata?! What the fuck? Naruto banished for failing the Sasuke retrieval mission, Hinata just ups and decides to abandon her family, friends and village to follow him?! The same Hinata who couldn't form a coherent sentence in his presence?!
4. Naruto himself. Many NaruHina fans fail to see Naruto as an actual living character, choosing to blindly look at Hinata only. Naruto has his own feelings and preferences, which has been shown in canon. It's quite obvious that Naruto's personality quirks are a mixture of his parents, his expressive, out-spoken and brash attitude from Kushina. His learning curve, battle instincts, ramen obsession and taste in women from Minato. Name a redhead in Konoha... none right? Name the closest person with reddish hair... Sakura right? Minato loves Kushina's red hair and Naruto has a crush/love on Sakura, whose hair is the closest thing to red in their village.
5. Naruto's feelings. Due to his lack of a proper upbringing in canon, Naruto is basically ill-informed and dense like a rock. Despite that, he clearly expresses his feelings for Sakura (not saying I support NaruSaku, just a logical explanation of canon). What NaruHina fans are doing is taking a one-sided relationship and declaring that it is mutual, which is not the case at all! When has Naruto ever shown any form of attraction to Hinata, better yet, HOW many times have they actually interacted with each other?! He obviously is not attracted to Hinata so please stop the 'a beautiful girl with midnight blue hair in a hime-styled cut and lavender eyes, he knew it was love at first sight'... Naruto has seen Hinata multiple times... none of which has EVER left him googly-eyed...
6. Hinata's confession. Naruto completely ignored it... not even bothering to confront her about it after the defeat of Nagato. Hell, he didn't even bother to check up on her condition... (I know Nagato had revived everyone but if he cared, he would have shown at least some form of concern).
7. Hinata's feelings. Her love stemmed from admiration, she admired him for his persistent attitude and courage. She claims that watching him improve makes her want to better herself, using him as a source of inspiration. Now does that sound like lovers love or sisterly love hmm? Very much like how a younger sister idolises her 'amazing' elder brother and trying to improve so as to impress him and gain his approval hmm? Her feelings are easy to write-off as sisterly...
You can copy & paste this into your profile if you agree with it.
Or you can bitch and rant at me about how much you love NaruHina and how 1337 and AWESHOME it is in a private message... no promises that I will actually read it before deleting it..
Obito: Best screwed up character in the entire Naruto universe.
Minato: Man I am not a Minato basher but let me ask you something why did that idiot seal the Kyubi's soul and half power in Naruto instead of giving him all the power and taking the soul with him. And worst expecting the village to treat Naruto like a hero pure dumbass!!!!!
Sasuke: That emo-dumbass, thinks the world revolves around him, thinks he can do anything and is so full of himself. I despise Kishi for making Sasuke so powerful and giving Naruto just a Rasengan and Sage mode and Kyubi-mode. Naruto knows no ninjutsu or genjutsu at all while Sasuke is the pro, is this really Naruto Manga or Sasuke Manga?
Pairings I like:
NarutoXSakura( only if it is very well written)
Parings I hate:
NarutoXHinata( I never read a fanfic of this pairing except one of KingKakashi. This pairing sucks)
NarutoXTenten (Dude seriouslYYY????)
NarutoXTsunade( WTF??? I will only read if it is a time travel and Tsunade is only ten years more older than Naruto and not 54)
(Humanity's Last Stand Pics)
(Sharingan Devil pics)
Namikaze Legend (Pics)
I like readers who offer good and brief reviews for story. These are the best people on fanfiction.
I hate people who sign in as Guests and flame a writer's story( If you have the balls write your review with an account)
If you truly want to enjoy a story please give the writer some reviews for every chapter, it motivates the writer to write more. Yes, readers have right to request an update from writers but if they can offer simple suggestions on what they liked in the story, what they disliked, what can be improved it will ultimately help the writer to improve the story.
Also don't give your rants for every chapter of a story. I know constructive criticism is good but bitching is bad. Also tell something good to the author to motivate him.
Most of all don't get obsessed with a story or its characters and flame authors. Guys this is fanfiction the author has the right to do what the fuck he wants and if readers don't like his work then they can surely read another story instead of flaming the author every time.
Recently, due to ever increasing workload at my job and barely finding any time for writing I made a decision to delete 2 of my stories. They are "Survivors" and "The Lost Hero" respectively. I did have the plot but not the time or motivation left to put another 2-3 years for their completion. Since their fanbase was little the decision was not as hard as it seemed at the beginning.
Even so, I would like to convey my deepest apologies to the those readers of the 2 stories. I too have an extremely busy life, and those stories simply didn't receive the support that could have motivated me to continue them despite my responsibilities towards my family and colleagues.