WHY HELLO THERE! I’m a new author (well sort of) and I’ve only ever used fanfiction.net for reading fanfics >.
P.S. the profile picture I am using I found it on tumblr I do not know the owner of it but if you do please send it over so I can give the person credit because I really really loved this when I saw it and I want to thank he or she _
So a little bit more about myself I’m still in school, more specifically high school. I’m taking a creative writing class so the stories I’ve been told to make are stories that I have wanted to start writing for a long time so I have some chapters saved :D I’m a girl for all you people who want to know :D I’m a big Narutard :D I got into anime/manga really with Naruto despite me watching Sailor Moon when I was a kid XD. A lot of the things I truly love I hated and thought were stupid when I was a kid and Naruto was one of them but boy have I changed and grown because Naruto is AMAZING :D it has been around 6-7 years since I first saw Naruto, the same goes for Bleach, K-pop and J-pop. I have to thank my sister for actually introducing all of this to me when I was a kid :D I started reading fanfics probably a year or two after I started Naruto and K-pop because I’m pretty sure my first fanfic ever was a k-pop one :D
I’m also a YAOI fan XD I have male ships with the characters down below :D
So when it comes to Naruto favorite characters are…
1. Hinata/Itachi – They are tied for first because I really can’t pick between my surprisingly favorite Naruto character (Hinata) and my hubby ;_; The reason why I like Hinata is really unclear to me. I don’t know when I started liking her or why but all I know is that 95% of the time when I’m searching for a story to read the pairing (I like romance ;D) included Hinata. I don’t even think she was in the first fanfic story I read (having to do with Naruto in general) so I really don’t know how I started liking her. But right now I really like her beauty and I guess I feel like I match up more with Hinata (in my head at least XD) to any other female character so yeah… that might be why. AS FOR Itachi what more can I say I’m in LOVE. I sound obsessed XD I really don’t know when I started really really liking him because I remember back when I watched the anime and I saw Itachi I liked him but it wasn’t to the amount of love I have for him currently XD He’s one of my favorite characters because to be honest he was so cool when I first saw him and now after the current situation (avid reader) I can’t help but love him more because he really deserves it in my mind and I’m sure I’m not alone. So I hope y’all understand hehehe.
2. Sasuke – Now even though I hated Sasuke when he and Itachi fought and I just had mixed emotions he was my favorite character in the very beginning ( come on guys I couldn’t have been the only one to think so ;D) Of course my favorite male character choices are damn sexy *fangirl sigh* ALSO to clarify I actually ship Hinata with Sasuke the most (I think). In short I ship her with anyone-except Naruto to an extent. In the anime/manga despite what my heart wants *T_T* I know that most likely NaruHina shall prevail so SasuHina prolly won’t happen, so I DO ship NaruHina mostly out of default because when they were tweens I couldn’t really see them as a couple but now that they all growed up I do XD. I think I started liking SasuHina after reading a fanfic (which I can’t find anymore) and I think it stuck with me even though I don’t remember continuing that exploration of that couple at the time but it’s VERY VERY DIFFERENT NOW. I feel like they match well and I tend to couple people/characters together based on looks and who I like and sometimes similarities. SasuHina happened to be one of the many.
3. Kakashi – WHO DOES NOT LOVE THIS MAN?!?! HE’S SO COOL XD Love him so much ( a hubby of mine, I have A LOT) I really was attracted to his voice as I was with Itachi. The both of them have slightly deep voices and I’m pretty sure I’m developing a love for older men XD at least older than me… oh that sounds weird XD I’M not that weird >.
4. Gaara – Who doesn’t love a sexy redhead that just needed some lovin? XD Most of these characters I have loved since I met them XD but I actullay don’t remember my initial thoughts on Gaara. I think after I started reading fanfics that’s when most of my opinions changed and I really really loved these characters especially in fics where Gaara has piercings and is just OOZING OUT sex appeal XD. I’m kind of a sucker for piercings and tattoos
5. Shikamaru/Neji/Shino/Sai/Genma – So this is where things get complicated because I think I have an equal love for all of them XD. Genma just seems like the random one there but for some reason I just think the guy is really sexy. Shikamaru just made me love him with his personality and character (once again piercings)
6. Sasori/Hidan/Kiba/Asuma/Pain/Pein(Nagato or Yahiko)- So all in all akatsuki members are so unique and yeah. Sasori reminded me of Gaara so instant attraction and to be honest back when I did like Sakura I thought her and Sasori were good together despite you know… her killing him *AHEM AHEM*. Hidan is just a badass and even though I cried so HARD when Asuma died Hidan grew on me as I read fanfics plus he curses (tons of fics have him cursing so I assume he has a badmouth but I actually didn’t watch/read most of the scenes with Hidan because I did take a break from Naruto and anime if I do remember correctly so I think that time period happened around this XD) Kiba I actually liked but when he was a tween I didn’t like his sweater coat cause the fur lining I just did not like but when he removed the hood and when he grew up OMG I just like… yeah… you know what I mean ;). Asuma
AND I THINK THAT’S ABOUT IT this was a list of who I really liked (in Naruto) but I think mostly the people I ship Hinata with XD. Just because they weren’t on my list does not mean I don’t like other characters. I started watching Naruto instead of reading the manga I actually think what happened was I watched nearly all episodes of Naruto and then when Shippuden was updating with like the first few episodes I stopped watching after a bit and then at some point I actually switch over to the manga after a while of not keeping up with it and yeah I moved onto the manga. When I was watching the anime they really only showed Sakura and the anime to me pushed the SasuSaku because honestly that was really the only couple that was really pushed (with Naruhina they showed moments but Hinata wasn’t on the same team so there weren’t a lot of moments.) I actually liked SasuSaku and if shipping still applied back then, then I guess I would be using “shipping” for SasuSaku. I think I got influenced by my sister because she didn’t like Sakura after a while and then I started hating her and yeah. I don’t ship her with anyone anymore because most of the characters people would ship her with are characters I SHIP WITH HINATA XD In stories I’m fine with reading about her ending up with Naruto because 1. Hinata ends up with someone else (sasuke, Itachi, kakashi, gaara etc) 2. Now that I think about NaruSaku would make sense. I’m ok with all the other female kunochi.
Moving on to Bleach I’m not a big fan like I am with Naruto. I read the chapter updates along with the Naruto ones but like Naruto I took a LONG break from reading it and at this point I really don’t know how the current arc came about all I know is stuff that happens to my dear hubbies T_T Yes in Bleach I also have Hubbies and when I mean hubbies in general I mean male characters that are basically my bias and just who I consider sexy ;). My list is ever-growing and not limited to certain animes/mangas. Anyway my favorite couples are Yoruichi x Urahara, Matsumoto x Gin and DUNDUNDUNDUN Ichigo x Rukia !!!. YESH I am an IchiRuki fan XD sorry to disappoint anyone. These are the couples that I really really read and feel most comfortable reading about.
So with that being said I like all six of those characters plus… (They aren’t in a specific order just numbering them cause all them so sexy ;))
Shunsui Kyouraku – MY TASTE FOR HUBBIES APPEAR TO BE WITHIN THE OLDER MALE WITH LONG HAIR CATEGORY XD He’s so chill but I just love him in general and let’s face it I can’t be the only one who wants to lay on that sexy broad chest of his *.Ukitake Jushiro – Same reasons plus he would make a great father and he’s so adorable. I always have a weakness towards him XDRojuro (Rose) Otoribashi – I love a man that can play the guitar and seems like a real romantic ;)KUCHIKI BYAKUYA – ok maybe that showed who I love but he was seriously THE FIRST bleach character I wanted to look at for the rest of my life. He’s a stoic bishie and omg he makes me all tingly _ I do read stories about him and rukia not going to lie but I think I truly love him and Hisana. Byakuya would have been the best husband and father.Kensei Muguruma – I love when he gets all worked up because of Mashiro and how he’s Hisagi’s idol. BTW love him and mashiro together Shuhei Hisagi – one word : TATTOOKaien Shiba – Reminded me of Ichigo when I first saw him and really liked him and rukia together despite you know… him being married…Coyote Stark – He is like Kyouraku’s long lost brother SO I FUCKING LOVE HIM.Yylfodt Granz- He did not appear much but he was good-looking and he stuck with me in my head :DSosuke Aizen – I know he’s an evil guy but you have to admit when he had the glasses you couldn’t help but feel like he was that sweet, romantic, caring guy BUT THEN without the glasses and with the gelled hair he looks like a fucking SEX GOD.Haschwald- He stuck out because he reminds me of ukitake and he’s a total bishie.Isshin Kuroski – HE’S A KICK-ASS FATHER.
So that’s about it for my Bleach favorites. I would go more in depth but at the moment I really can’t express my love for each of them individually :(
I started out reading Naruto and Bleach and they still are my Number 1 and 2 manga’s of all time even though Bleach may still be on the iffy side because I’m just confused with the storyline *damn me for not following it and taking a break* Anyway I also read Vampire Knight (have not discontinued it even though I understand why a lot of my friends have) Black Bird (demons
I won’t have a full list of mangas that I’ve read because honestly a lot of them were completed and I don’t remember what they were called XD. I actually had a whole list of manga that I read/was going to read but my laptop broke and all my files and documents were gone including that one ;_; If you guys want to find manga in a specific genre I went to mangapark and I looked through like genres to find stories that looked promising. I base my choices on the art, if I don’t like the art I won’t read it :/
As I said before I LOVE YAOI or at least I strongly enjoy it XD. I have a list of some of my favorite artists and or authors (still growing list though) At the moment and probably forever my favorites are works by Minami Haruka (If I recall correctly her story called Bitter/Kare no Hisoyaka na Seppun was THE FIRST yaoi I ever read and I was completely hooked for life so thank you minami haruka ;) MUCH APPRECIATED. Moving on, Yamane Ayano is wonderful and I love how her semes look. Kamon Saeko because THE ART IS JUST SO Matsuri Hino’s in Vampire Knight but mostly because of various features like the eyes and eyebrows that make me think they are similar but both artists, I LOVE THEIR TALENT IN DRAWING, it’s like I’m drawn to their art the most to be honest I don’t know how to explain.. Next is Ogasawara Uki, just like how I feel about Yamane Ayano’s works, I LOVE THE SEMES. I’m a real seme person, they are all eyecandy and YUM. I think it’s safe to assume with all the following that the art is spectacular and the semes are delicious. So onward with the list is Sakuraga Mei, Sakurai Shushushu, Tennouji Mio, and Ike Reibun. This is not where this list ends nor is it that the rest on my list that I did not include are not worthy of being included it is just that these are my favorites and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND any of their works to those who, like me, like yaoi and choose based on artwork.