Author has written 4 stories for Card Captor Sakura, Maid Sama!, and Tsubasa Chronicle.
Pen Name: Eilegna ( I pronounce it as "e-lay-na". )
Hobbies: Reading, Watching TV/Movies, Drawing, Thinking
Interests: Books, Manga, Anime, Movies, Writing, Researching, Weird stuff, Mysteries, Fanfic...etc.
"The shallow I am the deeper I can be."
ANIME/ MANGACardcaptor Sakura Alice Academy Detective Conan Another Hunter X Hunter Kaichou wa Maid-Sama Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge Gate Keepers Prince of Tennis UFO Baby
ANIME MOVIESSpirited Away Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card Tonari no Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro) Tenkū no Shiro Rapyuta (Castle in the Sky) Colorful
BOOKSHarry Potter Series (incl. all companion books) by JK Rowling Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins Twilight Saga (incl. companion books) by Stephenie Meyer Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster The 39 Clues Series by Various Authors Percy Jackson and the Olympian Series by Rick Riordan Heroes of Olympus by Rick Riordan The Saga of Darren Shan by Darren Shan The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin The Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch Keys to the Kingdom Series by Garth Nix The Books of Abarat by Clive Barker How to Disappear Completely and Never be Found by Sarah Nickerson Sherlock Holmes Adventures/Series by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs Ender's Game Maze Runner Series
CLASSICSThe Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett
MOVIES3 Idiots Finding Nemo Sleepy Hollow Prince of Persia Penelope Speak Insidious Insidious: Chapter 2 The Conjuring Thirteen Ghosts The Messengers Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief The Sorcerer's Apprentice Cirque Du Freak: The Vampire Assitant High School Musical Trilogy Camp Rock Movies Wild Child The Good Son Bruce Almighty Eagle Eye Ender's Game Now You See Me Frozen
KOREAN TV SERIESPrincess Hours The Moon Embracing the Sun Queen In Hyun's Man Lie to Me The Secret Garden Ma Boy My Girl
TV SERIES/PROGRAMSGlee The Secret Circle The Worst Witch Rebelde Way Kid Nation F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Ghost Whisperer Art Attack Wicked Science The Lost Room Kingdom Hospital House, M.D. Are you Afraid of the Dark? Fear Itself America's Next Top Model Fashion Runway etc...
A black man walks into a cafe one early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here."
The black man turned around and stood up. He then said:
"When I was born I was black,"
"When I grew up I was black,"
"When I'm sick I'm black,"
"When I go in the sun I'm black,"
"When I'm cold I'm black,"
"When I die I'll be black."
"But you sir..."
"When you're born you're pink,"
"When you grow up you're white,"
"When you're sick, you're green,"
"When you go in the sun you turn red,"
"When you're cold you turn blue,"
"And when you die you turn purple."
"And yet you have the nerve to call me colored"
The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...
Copy this onto your profile and help stop racism!
Everything I Learned In Life, I Learned From CLAMP
1. If you're not angsty, you should be.
2. There is no such thing as coincidence.
3. Evil takes the form of four Japanese mangaka.
4. Everything's better in alternate universes.
5. If you're precious to your brother, you're probably doomed.
6. Actually, if you're precious to anyone, you're doomed.
7. In fact, you're probably just doomed anyways.
8. Treasure your eyes. You never know when they'll be taken away.
9. Subtext really does equal buttsex.
10. Everything has a price.
11. The most powerful people are alcoholics.
12. Never trust the bunny/pork bun.
13. True love always prevails. Usually.
14. Love comes in all forms.
15. At least you’re not Subaru.
16. Nothing says love like agreeing to be somebody’s primary food source.
17. If someone comments on your eyes being pretty, you will probably lose them several chapters later.
18. Even if you and your beloved are a canon couple, by the end, you still won’t have kissed.
19. Even in other series, you still will not kiss.
20. If your grandparents are constantly on vacation, they most likely don’t exist.
21. Never carry your most treasured item around with you.
22. Everybody has an evil twin.
23. Tokyo Tower is, more than likely, the source of all evil.
24. If you’re good-looking, you’re doomed or angsty. Probably both.
25. Don’t expect to live a happy life. You’ll only be disappointed.
26. The more they smile, the harder they fall.
27. Your fan base is directly proportional to how angsty you are.
28. Everyone is pretty, even when bleeding or in agony.
29. Torture and mind games are just another way of showing you care.
30. Your boss is bad for you.
31. The world is split into three genders: male, female and androgynous.
32. Blood is aesthetic.
33. It’s not real magic unless you can conjure a two-meter-wide magic circle.
34. Flat strips of paper can reach the same speed as an F1 race car.
35. Fire doesn’t burn unless the plot requires it to.
36. No matter how ripped your shirt gets, it’s not coming off.
37. Men with black hair and glasses (including sunglasses) cannot be trusted.
38. Anyone who says having magic powers is cool could not have been more wrong.
39. It’s possible to store two swords and enough clothing for four people inside the mouth of a bunny/pork bun.
40. Who wears short shorts? Little boy detectives wear short shorts!
41. Four leaf clovers aren’t as lucky as they’re made out to be.
42. If you’re a character voiced by Megumi Ogata/cool/fan favourite/bishounen, you’re doomed.
43. Hell, you’re in a CLAMP anime. You’re doomed.
44. Remember your dreams- they’re the key to the plot.
45. If you can’t whistle, “hyuu” instead.
46. If you feel someone’s watching you, they probably are.
47. If he’s tall, dark and handsome, he’s taken- by the outrageously cute boy standing next to him.
48. Feathers have the ultimate power. Buy a chicken.
49. If your series is happy sugar-coated fairies and gay, you will most likely all die a horrible death at the hand of a psychotic clone.
50. Everything will be alright.
51. Just because you return from a journey, doesn’t mean you’ll return in one piece.
52. Everything happens in Tokyo.
53. Cute stuffed animals make the best magical servants.
54. Swords longer than your height are easy to manage.
55. Attack names/chants are more important than actual skill or experience.
56. Cherry blossoms are a sign of good luck.
57. Cherry blossoms are a sign of bad luck.
58. Cherry blossoms are- sod that, if you see cherry blossoms, run.
59. Even after your heart is pierced by someone's hand, you will still have plenty of time to divulge deep dark secrets/words of wisdom/angst/last words before you actually die.
60. Show your true love not by exchanging rings, but eyes.
61. No one is really happy. They’re just hiding some dark secret.
62. Dressing someone up in cute but outlandish outfits is a sign of great love and affection.
63. The easiest way to solve a love triangle is to kill somebody.
64. Inanimate objects have feelings.
65. Eyes, especially magic ones, are in high demand.
66. Cosplay is completely normal in Tokyo.
67. Love your parents while you can.
68. The general public is oblivious to strange/supernatural/inexplicable/mysterious events/people/objects.
69. Don’t give your name to strangers.
70. Wherever you are, there is a Miyuki somewhere in the background.
71. Apparently, magic allows you to eat other people’s eyes like candy.
72. Walking between a fence and a lamp-post will send you to another time/dimension.
73. Never trust shop owners.
74. You can adore liquor more than food, but you do not have an alcohol problem.
75. Everyone who's important, has the birthday April 1st.
76. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye-then it's a pairing.
77. Nothing says love than agreeing to be someone's primary life source.
78. When asking the Japanese what a word means, definitions don't matter, you just need Kanji
79. Nothing says love like telling them to live till the day you kill them
80. Nothing says love like placing varius suffixes onto the end of the first four letters of their name
Thought this was hilarious! Copy and paste onto your profile if you laughed!!