Poll: What is your favorite letter? Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Bible, Ranger's Apprentice, and Lord of the Rings.
So this is just a little bit about me:)
I am a homeschooled, Christian girl.
So some of my favorite things are...
Books: Ranger's Apprentice, Brotherband Chronicles, and Lord of the Rings
Movies: Lord of the Rings (I can't decide which of the three I like best:))
Animals: My horse and dog
Color: Pink, green, and blue
Food: Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate!!!!!! (And cookie dough ice cream and bacon and... I could go on forever:))
Hobbies: Horseback riding, music, and writing
Musician: Peter Furler, newsboys (when Peter Furler was the leader) and Tobymac
If I could go anywhere in the world it would be: Australia or Italy
So I guess that is a little bit about me! Bye!
PS. I like getting PMs and reviews, just to let you know:)
Everything under this line is just random stuff I will post:) feel free to copy and paste any of it:)
Yes, I'm homeschooled
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
Teenage girls who are NOT in love with Edward Cullen and Jacob Black or had their minds poisoned by Justin Bieber or One Direction are quickly becoming an endangered species. If you are part of this endangered species, copy and paste this in your profile. Do it… DO IT NOW!
You see a kid abusing a puppy with a baseball bat. 97% of people would yell "STOP!" 2% of them would cheer, 1% of them would take the baseball bat and hit the kid then take the puppy to the Vet. Post this on you profile if you are that 1%.
98% of Girls would cry if Justin Bieber disappeared off the face of the Earth. Post this on your page if you are one of the 2% that would run around the house screaming: "Yay! I'll never have to hear his irritating voice ever again!"
Less than 1 percent of teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it. If you are insane, enjoying every second, and proud of it, copy this and paste it into your profile.
This is how you KNOW you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
1. You can quote almost all of the dialogue.
2. You can hear Wills' voice in your head.
3. You just KNOW Halt's also in your head, telling Wills' voice to shut up.
4. You've memorized "Greybeard Halt" *Adds to To Do list*
5. You want a bow and arrow set. *Just got one. I need to practice...
6. You actually dream about Ranger's Apprentice.
7. You're reading this right now.
8. You sneak around, trying to scare people like you're a ranger.
9. You want to be a ranger. How did you know???
10. You read Ranger's Apprentice and now you think being short is SO COOL!! I wish I was short...
11. You write fanfiction for Ranger's Apprentice.
12. You think it would be fun to be Wills' apprentice.
13. Now you're sad because you aren't.
14. But you imagine yourself as his apprentice.
15. Now you're grinning like a moron.
16. The front left side of your brain is constantly saying, "Rangers Rangers RANGERS! MUST! READ! RANGER'S!APPRENTICE!!"
17. You'd LURVE to meet John Flanagan.
18. You happen to know that there's a contest to do so.
19. You're now jumping up and down, fangirl shrieking about meeting Flanagan.
20. You're going to enter the contest.
21. You're sad because the contest is over.
22. You want to kill me for telling you about a contest that's over.
23. You call John Flanagan "Flanny" sometimes. Not really. . .
24. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than do your homework.
25. You'd rather read Ranger's Apprentice than watch TV.
26. You always want to read Ranger's Apprentice.
27. You want there to be a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.*Falls on knees* "Please, Mr. Flanagan, please!!!"
28. You'd actually tackle glomp someone if they had a Ranger's Apprentice comic book. You'd better watch out...I will get you if you have one...
29. You'd cry with joy if you got to have a Ranger's Apprentice comic book.
30. You'd cry in despair if the comic book got damaged in any way.
31. You just KNOW that the Ranger's Apprentice books radiate power.
32. You accidentally called your brother "Horace" yesterday. If my brother was anything like Horace...
33. You want to name your next animal Tug. Yup. I want a Shetland pony.
34. You want to warp yourself into the Ranger's Apprentice world so you can replace Alyss.
35. You're smiling and nodding while you read this.
36. You CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER SECOND for the Ranger's Apprentice movie.
37. You want to see the Ranger's Apprentice movie in the theater.
38. You're going to spend the whole movie going fangirl.
39. You're going to have a hard time not fangirl squealing during the film.
40. You know it's the truth.
41. One of the reasons that you can't wait to see the film is so you can go fangirl and scream at your friends about how cute Will is. No, probably not.
42. He really is adorable. Never thought about that.
43. Your parents want you to shut up about Ranger's Apprentice.
44. They really really want you to.
45. Now you're going to post this list in your profile with everything you've actually done or thought in bold letters.
46. You just hit copy.
47. Don't lie, you know you did.
48. You're thinking about Ranger's Apprentice again.
49. You even know the names of the background characters.
50. Now you're sad because there are SO many other things that can prove you're obsessed with Ranger's Apprentice.
WISDOM FROM TIM HAWKINS (In my own words:))
If you hang out with dumb people so you feel smart, copy and paste this. If you didn't copy and paste this, you are the dumb person.
Weird things to do on an elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23)WHEN the elevator door opens run outside and down the hall yelling, "OH NO I'M GONNA MISS THE ELEVATOR!!"
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hideit...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
38. Say your Majesty when anybody gets on.
39. Introduce yourself as Lord Voldemort.
40. Ask people which floor they want and why, and then announce that you're going to the floor with Olympus on it because you didn't steal any lightening.
41. Hang Ethan Hunt style from the ceiling of the elevator and speak ominously when someone enters "Heloooooooo"
42. Still hanging from the ceiling, drop onto whoever comes in.
43. Try to make up and sing lyrics for the boring elevator music.
44. Try to start a My-Briefcase-is-better-than-yours contest.
45. Hold a ring and say, "My precious"
|Community:||Girls are tough too!|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|